Share your sexlab diary page

MrEsturk

So you downloaded sexlab for one reason or another. Just how horny has your current character (and/or the sleazier NPCs that have had their way with him/her) been? Did you just download mod for the immersion of being able to have sex when it seems logical? Or is your PC a total nympho, either by choice or by circumstance? Share a pic of your sexlab diary along with any additional explanation of your character's sexual antics.

Here's my current character as of now, a Slaverun born succubus who has spent much of her playthrough being both a victim and victimizer:

1778579116_bandicam2018-06-0613-19-58-200.thumb.png.f7a610a1e9e670bc5f3feaab7f5e5ef6.png

My current character has been exclusively Amorous Adventures when it comes to sex, so she's mostly having to work for it and going a little while between encounters. AA does like to start things off with some foreplay though, so she's getting up there with that.

unusuallyhorny.thumb.jpg.9a2c6c9a0e392abee2733c50a493f634.jpg

Her one male partner, by the way, was Orgnar. She strapped him to an X-frame and gave him a good sucking to get the dirt on Faendal in order to bonk Camilla Valerius.

This is a fairly new save but as you can see I mostly have sex with my wife (the beautiful Serana). I mostly use sexlab for lovers comfort or I'm starting to get into Amorous adventures with NPCs other than Serana. I'm a pretty vanilla kind of person so I very rarely touch oral or anal. It's mostly vaginal but since this is a new save I have caught up yet. I think the 12 males were with  my other follower Inigo testing new M-F animations. 

Sex Diary.png

The Diary page for Aurelia, a Succubus character who is perfectly fine with intimate relations with the races of men, beasts, and whatever else she comes across - just off screen is a Draman(from Immersive Creatures, who she found near the ruined tower, close to the Northern border gate to Morrowind.

SexLabStats1.thumb.png.0a44c736b09219d925307333adcf31e4.png

Might be somewhat inaccurate now, since I took this shot just after loading a save, and played for a while after.

• 1 month later...

In what is totally not a sad attempt to try to revive this topic my new character has surpassed my former broken savecode character in every way now, including sexual exploits:

2086021705_bandicam2018-07-1215-28-31-490.thumb.png.4d22ca87b94c984711d19d4a459553bd.png

Been making a point to fool around with more females this time. Given I'm using Slaverun its impressive I was even able to get the male/female ratio to 2:1.

Archived