What Happened to Gamoholik; I demand answers?

Fuck I requested him to share an old file maybe he got banned because of that? Fuck man why? I refuse to believe bathesda did this, if it is true; I know some tricks too you know you will have online assets for 76? DD*S baby everyday everynight

19 hours ago, mustafa58 said:

Fuck I requested him to share an old file maybe he got banned because of that? Fuck man why? I refuse to believe bathesda did this, if it is true; I know some tricks too you know you will have online assets for 76? DD*S baby everyday everynight

People who rip off other modder's work as there own are not welcome here! ?

5 hours ago, mustafa58 said:

Which modder and which mod? Is there any proof maybe you're bullshitting(don't take it personal)?

I was not accusing anyone of anything I was only stating the fact that nicked stuff is not needed here, as im sure no modder here would like some else nicking there work and posting it up on NEXUS as a resource.  just be careful posting other peoples Work up on the web as it may not be there's to give away.  It's always best to get your mods from the source! the creator.

I do hope it's not true that Gamoholik has done that and all the animations are put back up.  but for now I will play it safe and uninstall it! ?

Even from the old link above it looks like that had been a misunderstanding. It's one thing to knowingly repost work for gain. It's not the same to misunderstand the millions of variations of usage policies asset-makers throw out there and put it out there in the spirit of sharing.

On 6/7/2018 at 7:26 AM, mustafa58 said:

Here? I don't imagine so. I asked before and he shared, no problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm pretty sure that dropping an actual link is against some EULA somewhere...but...

If you websearch the actual outfit name The Nurse cbbe - and if you don't get an immediate hit start looking through the images then eventually you will start coming across that outfit on Russian gaming websites 

(indeed you could even streamline that whole search process by simply searching The Nurse cbbe Gamer or something ?

Gamoholik is actually alive and well, on the AAF Discord server these days, among other places.  I had a chat with him about the mods recently - and his general comments (these were public btw) was that if people enjoyed the mods, they can share the links.  Reposting them himself however was somewhat problematic as a.) the mods contained other author's assets (the root of the dispute which led him to leave this site) and b.) the files were scattered on his PC and not in a state to post them.

That being said, I got the distinct impression that a modder who reached out to Gamoholik to request permission to repost/host his mods would be approved.  

• 2 months later...

if it's ok with everyone involved can we perhaps create some mega thread with all of his mods thrown in, seeing how he's ok with people sharing his stuff anyway? I was contemplating downloading his mods and lo and behold, just before I actually do it, he goes AWOL :( 

(If you don't mind me putting this in here I'm specifically looking for the Yoga outfit)

• 1 month later...

Archived