(Requests) SG/ZH: School Girl/Zombie Hunter

6 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

Seems odd to enforce the rule here but not in the case of the Senran Kagura games where most of the cast is 15-17.

4 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

That's what I thought too,  and why is this topic even up then, if it's against the site's rules. 

And yeah. SK is totally ok for some reason. 

I only mentioned the rule as why some won't upload a mod for the game as to cover their ass. If someone chooses to upload one then that's on them.

7 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

That's what I thought too,  and why is this topic even up then, if it's against the site's rules. 

And yeah. SK is totally ok for some reason. 

About that rule, notice at the end it says "the only thing that matters in this respect is what the character appears to be at a glance."  In another word, if a character may be a 1,000 year old sorceress but looks like a 10 year old, then it's no go.  But if the art style makes them look reasonably mature enough, then it's probably tolerated.  Also, how realistic they look probably takes into account (just like how US law works).  This is why Senran and many games with anime-ish art style are allowed while Sherry mods were being removed immediately.  I am pretty sure this game will be fine too.  If it wasn't, then all the screenshots that are already posted here, mosaics or not, would have been deleted already.

Sorry, I'm not an artist and can't draw good looking texture.
That's why I don't post modded files, and instead provide only modding process for modders.

4 hours ago, Spaceharrier99 said:

About that rule, notice at the end it says "the only thing that matters in this respect is what the character appears to be at a glance."  In another word, if a character may be a 1,000 year old sorceress but looks like a 10 year old, then it's no go.  But if the art style makes them look reasonably mature enough, then it's probably tolerated.  Also, how realistic they look probably takes into account (just like how US law works).  This is why Senran and many games with anime-ish art style are allowed while Sherry mods were being removed immediately.  I am pretty sure this game will be fine too.  If it wasn't, then all the screenshots that are already posted here, mosaics or not, would have been deleted already.

That's how I see it too tbh.  I hope someone posts a mod here soon or I can dig one out elsewhere... 

For me these anime girls are most certainly legal,  aoc is 16 in most of Europe,  and they *are* 16 at least (imo)

Also I'm not having sex with them, I just want to see some tits lol 

On 7/18/2019 at 7:28 PM, arc037461 said:

OK, let's make it easy.

> Swap Body Model (Underwear) with Nude Model

Open Uasset Renamer and first select COS05_00_SKM.uasset (underwear model), then second, select COS06_00_SKM.uasset (shower scene model).

This gives you COS05_00_SKM-new.uasset file, so replace COS05_00_SKM.uasset with it.

sg01.jpg.d075eb35e8a6cec0a38bc4769d8a9853.jpg ==> sg02.jpg.c66b84afd86f2637592e6820f5f4995c.jpg

To change the material of nipple part, open COS05_00_SKM.uasset in a hex editor.

Replace 01 with 00 at address 0x2781 in the file.

sg03.jpg.c960d9827fa78b5ea973e447154ba5a3.jpg

> Edit Texture

Extract texture image from pl00_body_TEX.uasset using Noesis.

Paint as what ever you want and save it as png image.

Convert it to a DDS file (DXT1 with 4 mipmaps).

The texconv command is available at https://github.com/Microsoft/DirectXTex

texconv -bcdither -m 4 -y -f DXT1 body.png

Open the DDS and pl00_body_TEX.uasset files in a hex editor.

In dds file, copy all data started from address 0x80 to clipboard.

In pl00_body_TEX.uasset file, paste the data at address 0x0F6A.

sg04.jpg.870efdca579d1f53dc55aab4a4a31f99.jpg

NOTE:

If you're a professional modder, take a look at fmt_ue4.py plugin source of Noesis and you will get all the nessesary addresses
to edit vertices (position, normal, UV, weight, tangent and bi-tangent sign).

can anyone upload the updates files?

i cant seem to get the right address in the hex editor

I thought that UE 4.12 doesn't work anymore on Win10, but by enabling High Contrast Mode (Windows setting), the editor works perfectly.

It means that you can easily build uasset files for modding using Unreal Editor 4.12, to completely replace body models.

No hex editing required. What a surprise!

## Updated Tutorial using Unreal

How to Mod Texture (assuming that you have basic knowledge on Unreal Engine):

1. Enable High Contrast Mode on your Windows setting.
  2. Create empty project on Unreal Editor 4.12.
  3. In Content Browser, import image file and rename the asset to the same name as original.
          eg. Content/Obj/Player/PL00_face/Textures/pl00_body_TEX
  4. In File menu, open Package Project -> Packaging Settings, then disable "Use Pak File".
  5. In File menu, run Package Project -> Windows (64-bit).
  6. You should have pl00_body_TEX.uasset in your built folder.

How to Mod Model:

1. Use UE Viewer to convert original model to psk file, then import psk file into Blender with the psk addon.
  2. Fix orientation/scale and edit mesh, then export it as FBX.
  3. The remaining steps are the same as above. Instead of image file, import FBX file into Content Browser.
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Extract texture image from pl00_body_TEX.uasset using Noesis.

I have an issue on this step.

When I try this, I either get "OverflowError: Python int too large to convert to C long" error or noesis freezes and starts leaking memory.

Any tips?

On 1/20/2020 at 9:17 AM, arc037461 said:

I can't share the mod, because it's just a imported data of another author's DOA5LR mod.

Please follow the tutorial above.

Ask them for permission to share it before you say that.

And if you can't upload a mod here, you just upload it somewhere else and mention that you did so here. The rule is stupid and everyone knows it, just work around it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 11:17 AM, arc037461 said:

I can't share the mod, because it's just a imported data of another author's DOA5LR mod.

I can't seem to get past the hex editing step, the correct addresses are not showing.

I would be more than happy to compensate you to just email me the working files, I am very new to moding so don't quite know what I'm doing.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 3:17 AM, arc037461 said:

Dude, not all of us are professional modders like yourself, you expect ppl that don`t know how to mod to just do all of that and somehow understand what it is there doing? Your saying you need permission but did the guy modding DOA5LR nude body ask Koei Tecmo for permission when modifying there game and assets?  

Should just upload the modded file if you have done it saving the hassle instead of this tease show. 

7 hours ago, 201193 said:

I think if the modder doesnt monetize the mod, just mention he original mod (doa5lr) creator and release the mod for the game (unless the original mod creator explicitly mentioned not to use his creation)

Yeah true, the least he can do is just credit the dude the made or was part of the mod ect.