(Requests) SG/ZH: School Girl/Zombie Hunter

haven't been back for a while , turns out steam "fixes" the modding that i did on my files and will have to uninstall and reinstall the game the audio dose not work in the intro i see thatĀ  better progress was made then what i can do anyway can i ask for wire frame shots of the models please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 2:14 PM, Blehbreh said:

After a hundred years of this threadĀ being bumped back from the grave, this mod has finally been completed.

Ā 

The installation requires UnrealPak as the game itself isn't configured to load mod paks. There isn't currently a way around this.

I have updated the installation instructions to correct a few things.

Ā 

Ā SGZHMod.png

Ā 

SGZHMod2.png

Ā 

Ā 

SGZH Mod.rar 5.07 MB Ā· 201 downloads

Ā 

Added a bonus mod that removes the Light/TransceiverĀ Belt from all characters. The installation is the same as the base mod.

Ā 

SGZH No Light Belt.rar 37.87 kB Ā· 225 downloads

Ā 

nurkurzhier1234Ā has created a variant mesh! It adds extra three dimensional detail to the model. (Image below with the "SGZH No Light Belt" Mod installed.)

Ā 

Ā 

SGZHModN.png

Ā 

Ā 

SGZH Mod nurkurzhier1234 Edition.rar 1.87 MB Ā· 250 downloads

completed without any pubic hair version for people's choice?

• 1 month later...
On 4/29/2021 at 7:00 AM, just2b3jl said:

Would it take a lot of effort to alter the mod so that they are only braless?

Ā 

Probably not, but it'd be still "some" effort for sureā€¦

hey, at least they can still wear shoes and belts so not totally nakey :P

Ā 

Ā 

On 4/28/2021 at 11:00 PM, just2b3jl said:

Would it take a lot of effort to alter the mod so that they are only braless?

Ā 

It would take some effort, I would have to figure out the way that the base mesh uses the underwear textures and create a new mesh that only has new geometry in the breast area to get that modification working. Same with the pubic hair option someone else mentioned in the topic a few posts back (unless people would be fine with drawn on hair, which I wouldn't be.), a mod like that one would require me to create another mesh with extra geometry and materials. I tested new materialsĀ out aĀ little while after the initial mod was created but ended up with some material and weightĀ errors that I wasn't really too bothered to fix. I just ended up making a dummy thicc model for the charactersĀ and closed the book on this game withĀ that.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:53 PM, Blehbreh said:

Ā 

It would take some effort, I would have to figure out the way that the base mesh uses the underwear textures and create a new mesh that only has new geometry in the breast area to get that modification working. Same with the pubic hair option someone else mentioned in the topic a few posts back (unless people would be fine with drawn on hair, which I wouldn't be.), a mod like that one would require me to create another mesh with extra geometry and materials. I tested new materialsĀ out aĀ little while after the initial mod was created but ended up with some material and weightĀ errors that I wasn't really too bothered to fix. I just ended up making a dummy thicc model for the charactersĀ and closed the book on this game withĀ that.

just want to say thanks again for taking the time to making this mod, really highly appreciate it, it was much needed and i have pumped much more hours into this bcz of this mod, it made it way more fun/bearable andĀ motivating to keep playing it over and over and over again, having way more fun now then i did before,Ā so thanks alot m8, absolutely love this mod!! :DĀ Ā 

Ā 

Edit: Question, is the new and more highly detailed nude base from nurkurzhier already has the no flash light belt mod included? or is that still a separate installation? and if it is sperate, would that affectĀ nurkurzhier`s mod in any way?Ā Thanks :)Ā Ā 

Edited by ludger166
20 hours ago, ludger166 said:

just want to say thanks again for taking the time to making this mod, really highly appreciate it, it was much needed and i have pumped much more hours into this bcz of this mod, it made it way more fun/bearable andĀ motivating to keep playing it over and over and over again, having way more fun now then i did before,Ā so thanks alot m8, absolutely love this mod!! :DĀ Ā 

Ā 

Edit: Question, is the new and more highly detailed nude base from nurkurzhier already has the no flash light belt mod included? or is that still a separate installation? and if it is sperate, would that affectĀ nurkurzhier`s mod in any way?Ā Thanks :)Ā Ā 

Ā 

No thanks necessary, I bought the game so I could mod it and I didn't want to play it unless it had a mod. It was also kind of a fun puzzle to solve.

Ā 

All of the mods are standalone so they are all separate, if you want to play the game like in the nurkurzhier model image, you would need to install both the model, and the no belt mod. Just remember to keep a backup of the original light beltĀ file in case you eventually want to restore the light belt to the characters. If you're unsure where it is or what it's named, just use the mod file as a reference to find it.

2 hours ago, junkkman said:

After drag sgzh-WindowsNoEditor.pakĀ to unrealpak. nothing happen and won't extact anything.

anyone know how toĀ fix this ?

120166.jpg

Ā 

Instead of dragging to UnrealPak.exe, drag the pak file into UnrealPakExtract.

6 hours ago, Rarity Mane Six said:

Not that its any of importance but when I installed the mod back when it first released even though the read me said the intro will not play it played perfectly fine for me every time. So yeah... thanks for the mod @BlehbrehĀ Still appreciate it to this day. ?

Ā 

Yeah I'm to understand that the intro not playing is something on my end, most likely from the very start of my attempts to get the mod working as I had to figure out where the files went when they were unpacked. I think nurkurzhier1234 told me he didn't have that problem either.

17 minutes ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

would be cool if there was an add on to make the girls boobs bigger

Ā 

I have a mod that makes the character models thicker but it isn't finished yet. I might make an XL model variant in the future with a pubic hair option or something, it's still up in the air because I've been busy with other projects.

4 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

Ā 

I have a mod that makes the character models thicker but it isn't finished yet. I might make an XL model variant in the future with a pubic hair option or something, it's still up in the air because I've been busy with other projects.

oh nice that be awesome

On 3/24/2021 at 5:14 PM, Blehbreh said:

After a hundred years of this threadĀ being bumped back from the grave, this mod has finally been completed.

Ā 

The installation requires UnrealPak as the game itself isn't configured to load mod paks. There isn't currently a way around this.

I have updated the installation instructions to correct a few things.

Ā 

Ā SGZHMod.png

Ā 

SGZHMod2.png

Ā 

Ā 

SGZH Mod.rar 5.07 MBĀ Ā·Ā 303 downloads

Ā 

Added a bonus mod that removes the Light/TransceiverĀ Belt from all characters. The installation is the same as the base mod.

Ā 

SGZH No Light Belt.rar 37.87 kBĀ Ā·Ā 311 downloads

Ā 

nurkurzhier1234Ā has created a variant mesh! It adds extra three dimensional detail to the model. (Image below with the "SGZH No Light Belt" Mod installed.)

Ā 

Ā 

SGZHModN.png

Ā 

Ā 

SGZH Mod nurkurzhier1234 Edition.rar 1.87 MBĀ Ā·Ā 361 downloads

mod looks awesome i still need to install the game and add this mod i hope its easy to do is there a step by step?

1 hour ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

mod looks awesome i still need to install the game and add this mod i hope its easy to do is there a step by step?

Ā 

Yes, there is a read me included in the mod files and there isĀ additional guidanceĀ on page 4 of this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 4:20 PM, Blehbreh said:

Ā 

No thanks necessary, I bought the game so I could mod it and I didn't want to play it unless it had a mod. It was also kind of a fun puzzle to solve.

Ā 

All of the mods are standalone so they are all separate, if you want to play the game like in the nurkurzhier model image, you would need to install both the model, and the no belt mod. Just remember to keep a backup of the original light beltĀ file in case you eventually want to restore the light belt to the characters. If you're unsure where it is or what it's named, just use the mod file as a reference to find it.

Awesome, thanks for the clarification :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...