(Requests) SG/ZH: School Girl/Zombie Hunter

• 5 weeks later...

Great mod! Thank you ever so much!

I just noticed, however, that the gals wear white panties when they wear another outfit as well. I was hoping to have them bottomless wearing skirts. and they wear their underwear still when their clothes are busy breaking.

If this thread isn't dead, I'd appreciate the modders to look into it. I would welcome a topless mod as well indeed.

Love yah, dear digital artists! Keep up the good work!

Edited by Tiressia
  • 11 months later...
On 1/18/2023 at 10:27 PM, altraneo said:

It has been a long time, but I have followed the instrustions and can't use the mod, How to load the loose files to the game?

If you've followed the instructions bundled in with the mod, it should work fine. I recommend going over the instructions and making sure you've done everything listed. Best of luck to you!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/21/2023 at 9:03 PM, Blehbreh said:

If you've followed the instructions bundled in with the mod, it should work fine. I recommend going over the instructions and making sure you've done everything listed. Best of luck to you!

i put it on the extract file but nothing happens is there something i may be missing?

• 2 months later...
On 10/15/2021 at 1:20 AM, winbow said:

After drag sgzh-WindowsNoEditor.pak to unrealpakExtract. nothing happen and won't extact anything.

the same thing is happening on my end. anyone know how fix this?

also here's the screenshot of the batch file running for some odd reasons it's been giving me this error

Untitled.png

11 hours ago, psydeffexx said:

the same thing is happening on my end. anyone know how fix this?

also here's the screenshot of the batch file running for some odd reasons it's been giving me this error

Untitled.png

Might need to put the unrealpak utilities you will be using into the paks folder. It may not work if the .bat files are in a folder away from the pak file you are trying to unpack.

• 3 weeks later...

Why is this so convoluted, there is not a single post in this thread that goes through the process of modding the game.
The instructions are spread through multiple posts and they only include files that you have to download, not even what you're supposed to do with them.

4 hours ago, TaimaninIllya said:

Why is this so convoluted, there is not a single post in this thread that goes through the process of modding the game.
The instructions are spread through multiple posts and they only include files that you have to download, not even what you're supposed to do with them.

The installation instructions are in the mod folder, if you want to install the mod just follow the included readme guide. It's complicated because getting a mod to run in the traditional way of dropping a pak file into a mods folder causes the game to crash on launch. We wanted a mod in the game so we had to do what we could to get it to work.

23 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

The installation instructions are in the mod folder, if you want to install the mod just follow the included readme guide. It's complicated because getting a mod to run in the traditional way of dropping a pak file into a mods folder causes the game to crash on launch. We wanted a mod in the game so we had to do what we could to get it to work.

Ok yeah, the instructions weren't very clear in the readme either but I figured it out.
Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Blehbreh様のMODは、説明よりも簡単に導入することが可能です。
1.sgzhフォルダーを作成。
2.sgzhの中にContentフォルダーを作成。
3.Contentフォルダーの中にBlehbreh様のMODのObjファイルを入れる。
4.u4pak等でpakする。(例えばCOS05_00_pと言う感じの名前で)
5.\SGZH School Girl Zombie Hunter\sgzh\Content\Paks\~modsにCOS05_00_p.pakを入れる。

UE4で~modsにファイルを使用するには、ファイル名の末尾に_pを付けないと認識しないので、_pを忘れないように。

Blehbreh's mod is easier to implement than described.
1. Create an sgzh folder.
2. Create a Content folder in sgzh.
3. Put the Obj file of Blehbreh's mod in the Content folder.
4. PAK with u4pak etc. (For example, use a name like COS05_00_p)
5.\SGZH School Girl Zombie Hunter\sgzh\Content\Paks\~mods}Pak the file COS05_00_p.pak.

To use the file in ~mods in UE4, you must add _p to the end of the file name or it will not be recognized.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Edited by white and black panda
20 hours ago, white and black panda said:

Blehbreh様のMODは、説明よりも簡単に導入することが可能です。
1.sgzhフォルダーを作成。
2.sgzhの中にContentフォルダーを作成。
3.Contentフォルダーの中にBlehbreh様のMODのObjファイルを入れる。
4.u4pak等でpakする。(例えばCOS05_00_pと言う感じの名前で)
5.\SGZH School Girl Zombie Hunter\sgzh\Content\Paks\~modsにCOS05_00_p.pakを入れる。

UE4で~modsにファイルを使用するには、ファイル名の末尾に_pを付けないと認識しないので、_pを忘れないように。

Blehbreh's mod is easier to implement than described.
1. Create an sgzh folder.
2. Create a Content folder in sgzh.
3. Put the Obj file of Blehbreh's mod in the Content folder.
4. PAK with u4pak etc. (For example, use a name like COS05_00_p)
5.\SGZH School Girl Zombie Hunter\sgzh\Content\Paks\~mods}Pak the file COS05_00_p.pak.

To use the file in ~mods in UE4, you must add _p to the end of the file name or it will not be recognized.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

It will be easier if someone posts already packaged mods here.