(Requests) SG/ZH: School Girl/Zombie Hunter

9 hours ago, The Butler said:

Yep I did all that. As for skeleton and physics , All costumes are borrowing files from from COS00_00. At least according HxD. So yes I got those files and assigned them to their corresponding locations.l. Still not working though.
I will take a break from it now... And I'll be using this model until we get everything working properly

Hmmm I'll have to try it by myself this weekend to see if I manage to get it to work then...

Regarding physics, Umodel messes up with the files. They can be re-injected manually in UE4, and even get a better look.

Have you tried the same method but exporting the mesh as .gltf from Umodel?

4 minutes ago, Aneox said:

Hmmm I'll have to try it by myself this weekend to see if I manage to get it to work then...

Regarding physics, Umodel messes up with the files. They can be re-injected manually in UE4, and even get a better look.

Have you tried the same method but exporting the mesh as .gltf from Umodel?

Nope, However I assigned the original physics (.uasset files).
I'll be taking a break from it now. I don't know how many times I had to redo this model due to either Blender crashing, or me fucking up with the UV.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, laserbeamgun said:

Few people know about this game. But I still wait for nude mods.

There has apparently been like 5 different ones made, according to this thread, but no one actually released any of them for the public. Either lies or are all bent out of shape about fictional nonexisting characters imaginary ages. The thread here is just straight up a ride through depression.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 9:01 AM, Demised said:

There has apparently been like 5 different ones made, according to this thread, but no one actually released any of them for the public. Either lies or are all bent out of shape about fictional nonexisting characters imaginary ages. The thread here is just straight up a ride through depression.

In addition, I don't understand why they develop such a game with this feature and then you can't let the girls become nude in the vanilla game.

I would also be very happy if someone could release at least something... Without it feels incomplete. 

• 2 weeks later...

feel like I've lurked long enough here, first the game was released quoted from wiki "The game has been released in Japan on 12 January 2017"

the youngest one being at the time 16 and current year being 2020, she would be 19 years old i mean you do the math, what I'm saying first and foremost it's a video game, fictional characters, second they would all be legal age. and in blender you can paint and retouch on the actual model i am currently self debating how i could do this my self with at least 5 different approaches or methods in blender I'll update if interested but be cautioned I'm a beginner modder it took me a year to figure out how to hex edit

6 hours ago, raptor 05 said:

feel like I've lurked long enough here, first the game was released quoted from wiki "The game has been released in Japan on 12 January 2017"

the youngest one being at the time 16 and current year being 2020, she would be 19 years old i mean you do the math, what I'm saying first and foremost it's a video game, fictional characters, second they would all be legal age. and in blender you can paint and retouch on the actual model i am currently self debating how i could do this my self with at least 5 different approaches or methods in blender I'll update if interested but be cautioned I'm a beginner modder it took me a year to figure out how to hex edit

If you can break the flood gates and release something usable to the public, I can guarantee you people with better artistry and modding ability will do something with it.

• 4 months later...

Gonna bump this because there was a developer sale on Steam. I bought it, I actually enjoy it finding it nice. Too those whining how much this game "sucks" just don't know how to enjoy games. Its older, yes. Still fun though.

Give the lewd mod a go again. Someone should be smart enough here, though I guess with all the whiners claiming everything is "boring AF" we won't get anything because of them.

Keep trying, I believe in you :)

I tried my luck at this, but can't get far without help;

I managed to extract the COS06_00 .psk mesh and all necessary body textures (5 different skin tones, all .tga files), then managed to import the .psk file into Blender, then did some remodeling, UV editing and repainting of the texture(s), which all worked out quite well (see image below).

NRdHcQzpktshaNJk9KN4OSqfdX9OgDIOEjN-3te6

Issue is that I fail to unpack/repack the .uasset files as well as repacking the .pak file, and I'm not totally sure how to export the mesh file from Blender, given that the most viable add-on produces filesizes that are quite a bit larger than the original .psk.

So if anybody knows a way to properly export the edited mesh, replace the COS05.SKM file with the exported one (plus hex-editing the texture values), replacing the 5 texture files and then repacking that into a functioning .pak again, I'd be more than happy to share my edited files or receive info on how to do it myself.

2 hours ago, nurkurzhier1234 said:

I tried my luck at this, but can't get far without help;

I managed to extract the COS06_00 .psk mesh and all necessary body textures (5 different skin tones, all .tga files), then managed to import the .psk file into Blender, then did some remodeling, UV editing and repainting of the texture(s), which all worked out quite well (see image below).

m1MDaD02Ln1PY50VG7-2OMSj0kIOSjzOx7kFh8zz

Issue is that I fail to unpack/repack the .uasset files as well as repacking the .pak file, and I'm not totally sure how to export the mesh file from Blender, given that the most viable add-on produces filesizes that are quite a bit larger than the original .psk.

So if anybody knows a way to properly export the edited mesh, replace the COS05.SKM file with the exported one (plus hex-editing the texture values), replacing the 5 texture files and then repacking that into a functioning .pak again, I'd be more than happy to share my edited files or receive info on how to do it myself.

I've been poking around in this game and found a few things that need to be addressed. First is that the "~mods" file structure won't work, it will only crash the game on launch. You can however unpack the game using Unrealpak and rearrange the folders to load from the uasset files instead of the .pak file. Second is that when the mesh is exported and thrown into the unreal editor for re-pathing, the bones in the skeleton that is included with the original mesh are too small to create a physics asset from the skeletal mesh. I have tried to rig a physics asset manually, but I'm almost certain that it messes with the properties of everything else that is loaded with the in game character model. For example, the mesh is in the game and you can see it, but it's stuck in tpose mode and the head and hair are huge and going berserk. Going to have to find out what's wrong with it before any real progress is made on my end. There could also be issues with the re-pathing job that I have done.

If you want to know how I exported my mesh, here's how.

1.) Don't scale the .psk up on import, I've tried this but the mesh is massive and the bones are still too small.

2.) After editing, select all then export as fbx. Make sure the "Active Collection" box is checked, in smoothing click the dropdown box and select "faces", and in animation uncheck "add leaf bones". All of these should be in the interface to the right of the window that pops up when you export fbx.

This mesh will render in the game at the proper scale, but until the animation issue can be resolved there isn't much we can do with it. Note that in order to make it appear in game the fbx needs to be a uasset file, which needs to be properly pathed to be found and loaded by the game. The only way to do this with my current knowledge is to import it into the Unreal Editor V.4.12.5, re-path everything and then package it. There you may run into the same problem as I have.

Edit - The actual version of Unreal you have to work with is 4.12.5, my bad.

13 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

I've been poking around in this game and found a few things that need to be addressed. First is that the "~mods" file structure won't work, it will only crash the game on launch. You can however unpack the game using Unrealpak and rearrange the folders to load from the uasset files instead of the .pak file. Second is that when the mesh is exported and thrown into the unreal editor for re-pathing, the bones in the skeleton that is included with the original mesh are too small to create a physics asset from the skeletal mesh. I have tried to rig a physics asset manually, but I'm almost certain that it messes with the properties of everything else that is loaded with the in game character model. For example, the mesh is in the game and you can see it, but it's stuck in tpose mode and the head and hair are huge and going berserk. Going to have to find out what's wrong with it before any real progress is made on my end. There could also be issues with the re-pathing job that I have done.

If you want to know how I exported my mesh, here's how.

1.) Don't scale the .psk up on import, I've tried this but the mesh is massive and the bones are still too small.

2.) After editing, select all then export as fbx. Make sure the "Active Collection" box is checked, in smoothing click the dropdown box and select "faces", and in animation uncheck "add leaf bones". All of these should be in the interface to the right of the window that pops up when you export fbx.

This mesh will render in the game at the proper scale, but until the animation issue can be resolved there isn't much we can do with it. Note that in order to make it appear in game the fbx needs to be a uasset file, which needs to be properly pathed to be found and loaded by the game. The only way to do this with my current knowledge is to import it into the Unreal Editor V.4.12.5, re-path everything and then package it. There you may run into the same problem as I have.

Edit - The actual version of Unreal you have to work with is 4.12.5, my bad.

I fear I won't be of much help, then; this is my first time modding, and I'm also not familiar enough with UE to properly meet the requirements on workflow that are necessary to make the modded .pak work in-game. All I can do is provide the files, I guess, which isn't really any step forward though.

Another question on my mind: when exactly does the game use the underwear model (COS05_00)? For each and every costume, the mesh file contains the body geometry, too; there are subversions for each costume with each type of underwear in the game (including DLC) plus one version without underwear at all (no underwear geometry, still body parts though), so I wonder when exactly the game starts to rely on the underwear model. Will it use the body parts provided by each costume (plus the PANTS textures) until the costume is completely ripped off/manually removed or will it start to use it with basic damage, too? Asking because of potentional clipping issues with altered geometry, so if the game starts to use the underwear model while clothing is still present, I'd also have to edit the maps that control the cloth ripping (cos0X_00_brkhole_TEX and cos0X_00_brkmask_TEX; multi-channel, so probably one iteration per color channel?). If I'd had to guess I'd say only when clothing is removed - otherwise including the body/underwear mesh parts wouldn't make any sense - but if someone actually knows, please enlighten me. :P

8 hours ago, nurkurzhier1234 said:

I fear I won't be of much help, then; this is my first time modding, and I'm also not familiar enough with UE to properly meet the requirements on workflow that are necessary to make the modded .pak work in-game. All I can do is provide the files, I guess, which isn't really any step forward though.

Another question on my mind: when exactly does the game use the underwear model (COS05_00)? For each and every costume, the mesh file contains the body geometry, too; there are subversions for each costume with each type of underwear in the game (including DLC) plus one version without underwear at all (no underwear geometry, still body parts though), so I wonder when exactly the game starts to rely on the underwear model. Will it use the body parts provided by each costume (plus the PANTS textures) until the costume is completely ripped off/manually removed or will it start to use it with basic damage, too? Asking because of potentional clipping issues with altered geometry, so if the game starts to use the underwear model while clothing is still present, I'd also have to edit the maps that control the cloth ripping (cos0X_00_brkhole_TEX and cos0X_00_brkmask_TEX; multi-channel, so probably one iteration per color channel?). If I'd had to guess I'd say only when clothing is removed - otherwise including the body/underwear mesh parts wouldn't make any sense - but if someone actually knows, please enlighten me. :P

The underwear model (COS05_00) is a costume mesh, therefore it's only used when the clothes have been completely removed. All of the other costume meshes just reference the textures for the current underwear the character is wearing. This is probably why all of the underwear is drawn onto the mesh instead of having models for each type. Also probably because of the lack of budget that has made D3 quite famous. So that's at least less work on us.

I have made progress though. I've created a re-texture nude mod at the very least. It works fine with no hitches save for the fact that you have to unpack and move the folders around to see it. As for the mesh, I have gotten the physics asset to work, so no more t-pose... BUT the mesh is all stretched out and gross, likely because it hasn't been properly oriented to work in the game. The mesh currently lies belly first on the ground, the stretching may be because the mesh isn't the right scale for the game. I remember the guy who supposedly did this mod himself but refrained from releasing it, saying you had to scale and reorient the mesh before editing it. I may try to PM him and see if I can get some information about it. If not I may have to push forward trying to figure it out myself.

Edit: Nevermind, the person in question isn't actually a member of the forums so I can't ask him about it. Plan B then.

46 minutes ago, Blehbreh said:

The underwear model (COS05_00) is a costume mesh, therefore it's only used when the clothes have been completely removed. All of the other costume meshes just reference the textures for the current underwear the character is wearing. This is probably why all of the underwear is drawn onto the mesh instead of having models for each type. Also probably because of the lack of budget that has made D3 quite famous. So that's at least less work on us.

I have made progress though. I've created a re-texture nude mod at the very least. It works fine with no hitches save for the fact that you have to unpack and move the folders around to see it. As for the mesh, I have gotten the physics asset to work, so no more t-pose... BUT the mesh is all stretched out and gross, likely because it hasn't been properly oriented to work in the game. The mesh currently lies belly first on the ground, the stretching may be because the mesh isn't the right scale for the game. I remember the guy who supposedly did this mod himself but refrained from releasing it, saying you had to scale and reorient the mesh before editing it. I may try to PM him and see if I can get some information about it. If not I may have to push forward trying to figure it out myself.

Edit: Nevermind, the person in question isn't actually a member of the forums so I can't ask him about it. Plan B then.

Ah, so as I thought then, very well.

Best of luck on your attempts! I really wish I could be of more help, sorry.

Incredibly close to having a finished mod. Everything looks and works great, there's only one problem. The default position of the characters are forward 90 degrees. This probably also has something to do with the physics asset and skeleton because every animation other than the ones that rely on Matinee 0004 are normal and look fine. If anyone is aware of what might cause this issue, I would appreciate the information.

On 3/25/2021 at 8:14 AM, Blehbreh said:

After a hundred years of this thread being bumped back from the grave, this mod has finally been completed.

Edit: This isn't just a retexture, the models have three dimensional detail. The first image didn't express the quality of the models.

The installation requires UnrealPak as the game itself isn't configured to load mod paks. There isn't currently a way around this.

SGZH Mod.rar 5.07 MB · 76 downloads

SGZHMod2.png

Finally!! after all this time holy cow thought there would never be a SGZH nude mods!!! cant thank you enough m8!! 

Question, do you have the link to where we can download the unrealpak from? tried downloading from a few places but it didnt have the unpacker ect.

Cheers :)

Ok i found it, did everything as written in the note but when i try to launch the game it doesn't launch at all, must be doing something wrong. 

Edit: Ok so i figured out what it is. this folder that's extracted, put the two folders sgzh and engine in your desktop, then drag them both back to where the game is installed and that should fix the crashing issue!

Link to unrealpak: https://github.com/allcoolthingsatoneplace/UnrealPakTool

Just go to code and hit download as zip n it should download all! :)  

Desktop Screenshot 2021.03.26 - 08.00.42.80.png

Sgzh 2021.03.26 - 08.05.54.01_Moment.jpg

Sgzh 2021.03.26 - 08.05.54.01_Moment(2).jpg

Sgzh 2021.03.26 - 08.05.54.01_Moment(3).jpg

@ludger166 Thanks for the assist! I had everything set up already so I wasn't 100% sure I had the installation instructions down. I had been waiting for someone to tell me they were having problems. Would have been great if this game just had mod pak implementation but hey, old game I guess.

Complementing the instruction for unrealpak....
On any github page check for releases....
image.png.bded76b39d99f827d68c0b575bc871a6.png
Click on it and you will be redirected to the release (compiled) page.

This is where you download the essential file instead of downloading a bunch of unneeded files.
image.png.2f7281d6c5b1114650e29714c78e0836.png

Fortunately in this case downloading from the source page will not cause any problem.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

Complementing the instruction for unrealpak....
On any github page check for releases....
image.png.bded76b39d99f827d68c0b575bc871a6.png
Click on it and you will be redirected to the release (compiled) page.

This is where you download the essential file instead of downloading a bunch of unneeded files.
image.png.2f7281d6c5b1114650e29714c78e0836.png

Fortunately in this case downloading from the source page will not cause any problem.

Yeah I'm going to be updating the instructions for the mod soon, sorry for the inconvenience!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...