On 12/30/2018 at 10:03 PM, stargatedalek said:

I'm having issues and although I'm probably just new to bodyslide I haven't been able to figure it out.

There is no bepis and no related sliders in racemenu. Additionally, when I install the mod I get this message:

A different version of SOS- Schlongs of Skyrim - 3.00.004 has been detected. The installed version is , the new version is .

Would you like to upgrade?

Selecting No will install the new mod normally.

Yes No Cancel

Skyrim Legendary Edition, only mods installed currently are CBBE/bodyslide related (still testing mods for this play-through).

Make sure you have installed original SOS, that is for LE, and not the SOS SE. Same for this mod - make sure it doesn't say 'special edition'. That's the first thing I would check ;)

12 hours ago, stargatedalek said:

Is there a tutorial for how to set this up in LE and SSE respectively? Total rookie but I've tried everything bodyslide related that I could find and no luck.

I myself watched a few bodyslide tutorials on youtube and ran it on this mod like I would on any CBBE armor mod. Works fine so far, so I guess I did it right.

Playing on Special Edition, using SOS for Special Edition, and have a CBBE Bodyslide batch for all females in the world. Not very used to working with bodyslide- how do I get from the Special Edition file that I downloaded from the original post and open that in bodyslide? Then, how do I apply that to females in the world?

Also, I haven't been able to get SOS to appear in MCM, but that's an entirely different issue

Sorry if my question is stupid, but I am too.

Hi! First of all thank you for great mods. Sorry for my bad english :(

I have two questions about this shlong addon if you please.

1. Im using 7bbombshell body with some ajustments in bodyslide for my female character. This addon works fine for me but i have one issue: in belly zone i have an offset of this type

9a9cba32f140t.jpg

7fc9f5d505e6t.jpg

198ef7250706t.jpg

This is not critical but a bit annoying. I understand that this is due to the settings of my body and is not a problem of your mod, but could you tell me how to fix this correctly? I can do some things in 3dsmax.

2. Can you tell what software you use for creating patches for texture packs like fireskin?

On 1/15/2019 at 4:14 AM, Infec7edDragon said:

but like how do I use male animations for females??? -sexlab idiot

Set your player gender in sexlab mcm to male.

On 1/11/2019 at 9:04 AM, kotamaku said:

My argonians's cock looks nothing like the one in the picture.

Read the main page, there is the answer. 

8 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

Hi! First of all thank you for great mods. Sorry for my bad english :(

I have two questions about this shlong addon if you please.

1. Im using 7bbombshell body with some ajustments in bodyslide for my female character. This addon works fine for me but i have one issue: in belly zone i have an offset of this type

9a9cba32f140t.jpg

7fc9f5d505e6t.jpg

198ef7250706t.jpg

This is not critical but a bit annoying. I understand that this is due to the settings of my body and is not a problem of your mod, but could you tell me how to fix this correctly? I can do some things in 3dsmax.

2. Can you tell what software you use for creating patches for texture packs like fireskin?

Best way (for the old horse penis mod) to get it seamless is to use cbbe and bodyslide. 

For the patches I only use 3dsmax and paintshop pro 2019. 

Love the detail of model. It encourages me to play futanari character. But can you make high poly genital for male? or just patch file for SOS male body. I'm playing male character, but i noticed male genitals of SOS have low polygon comparing to your Mod.

Anyways, thanks for making this. I'm really enjoying it.

4 hours ago, tjems5000 said:

Love the detail of model. It encourages me to play futanari character. But can you make high poly genital for male? or just patch file for SOS male body. I'm playing male character, but i noticed male genitals of SOS have low polygon comparing to your Mod.

Anyways, thanks for making this. I'm really enjoying it.

On 7/8/2018 at 1:23 PM, EvilReFlex said:

There is a male version but its a bit buggy and supports only the sos body. I never got feedback for it so I stopped working on it. 

post-607503-0-64732800-1472315081_thumb.jpgpost-607503-0-97639400-1472315101_thumb.jpg

SoS ERF - Whanger Addon 1.1.7z

Hi, first of all great mod. I like the fact that I can adjust it on bodyslide. I have a question though and I'm not sure if this is an intended function of the mod. This is on skyrim SE.

Is it possible to get the equipable version to register on sexlabs (version1.63 dev 5) strapon list? Basically, I want these to only show up when my females would be in the male position during an animation. I tired using the rebuild list option on it but it does not seem to pick up the equipable schlongs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2019 at 4:22 AM, Briansin said:

so im wondering since im a cbbe guy do i get just the cbbe base or do i get both  SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon - CBBE Base.7z and  

SOS - ERF - High Poly Addon 1.2.7z

The "CBBE Base" file is only a textures replacer for the CBBE standard textures. 

14 hours ago, IGotBored said:

I got a dumb question( at least I feel like it is dumb) but is there collision on this?

Nope, but you can add it with nifskope. 

I feel like I'm doing something wrong ? I installed the main one, CBBE, and Fair Skin all manually, and then proceeded to launch the game via Mod Organizer via SKSE. Absolutely no dicks were had. Then, I tried booting SKSE via Steam. Crash. Just to be sure, I loaded the textures both manually AND inside Mod Organizer, booted it through MO and still got nothing. If you can't help me I would however just like a better alternative to B3lisario UNP Addon. I'm like 65% sure there are more futa mods I just don't have the brain capacity to navigate this site. Thanks~!

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot to check it in the Plugins list. Although I seem to be having seams going on (yes I realize I'm a normal-fag) so if anyone could help me out with that'd be fire.