A possible remaster of F3 and NV??

Encon4

Accordin' to a vidio I was watching a day or so ago, there was a 5gb dlc update listed on the background of Fallout 3 (and I think new vegas) and this was fairly recent. Why the hell they'd add an update that big to a title that old in the franchise is beyond me, so I wouldn't write remasters off just yet.

Edit: Found the vid.

25 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Accordin' to a vidio I was watching a day or so ago, there was a 5gb dlc update listed on the background of Fallout 3 (and I think new vegas) and this was fairly recent. Why the hell they'd add an update that big to a title that old in the franchise is beyond me, so I wouldn't write remasters off just yet.

Edit: Found the vid.

that the rumor I heard about a dlc pack of 5,89 gb for F3, so it might come along after all...

• 2 weeks later...

Of course, since the supposed DLC update listed has been around since the first update of that file in 2014, and another 'Update' in 2015, AND the same ID number to that file is the same ID for the Soundtrack at the bottom of the list for FO3, then there's no remaster coming.

• 3 months later...

nah never happen TTW will reinvigorate the series, but as for a remaster ,won't happen, Beth's main focus is on there own store and paid mods.with continual increased market share by appealing to the lowest common denominator. FO4 prime example shite game sold well...FNV showed what a small team could do against Beth's idiots,they won't let themselves be put to shame again

Look at Homeworld the 99 version pisses over the remaster,the only good that came of it was it runs on W10

Archived