30 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

To clarify.. :)

Two releases:

1) Stand Alone (No Ivy integration) (Will be released soon)

2) Ivy integrated Version (Will be released after ESM has been released)

Also, I turned the benches into 'cozy' benches by adding a second entrypoint to the furniture. Just a minor bit of tweaking and.. let the intimate bathing begin.. :)

ScreenShot758.jpg

ScreenShot759.jpg

2 hours ago, GuerillaTech said:

For what it's worth, it's easy to forward the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch fixes to Ivy on your own after Reg releases 5.0. I've done that with previous versions using FO4Edit without a hitch.

I know, it took me about an hour to do it properly, but what can i say, i am lazy.

It becomes quite a chore to do that with all the mods (especially since i have to do it again after every update) that do not respect UF4P out of the box, or do not provide compatibility patches, so you can hardly blame me for asking :)

2 hours ago, GuerillaTech said:

For what it's worth, it's easy to forward the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch fixes to Ivy on your own after Reg releases 5.0. I've done that with previous versions using FO4Edit without a hitch.

Now that Ivy is in ESM format, her base ESM will likely never change. So my guess is that a compatibility patch for UFP should be easy (or mostly unnecessary). We'll see what comes out of testing.

30 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

I know, it took me about an hour to do it properly, but what can i say, i am lazy.

It becomes quite a chore to do that with all the mods (especially since i have to do it again after every update) that do not respect UF4P out of the box, or do not provide compatibility patches, so you can hardly blame me for asking :)

It's a good question. :)

Just to make it clear: Development Stop is for the base ESM. Not for the add-ons. Development will be ongoing in the next weeks/months on the DLC and the add-ons..

Havng said that.. I'm not sure if Ivy will be all that happy with this older model NX robot.. My.. what interesting conversations these two will be having... yum!

She's still in the early phases and there's some tweaking to do.. but she'll get there.. The NX-1C Maid Bot is a full robot model synth, all technology inside a 'meatsack'. She can server players while they live in the basement. Normally this introduction would be a bit more 'ominous' as the player home would not be in a decorated state.. She will include background that is shared with Ivy in some ways... so look out for clues on Ivy's own background while interacting with the robot...

10 minutes ago, Ri³h said:

@Reginald_001

Will we be able to change Maid bots clothes and appearance like Ivy? My second question that awesome looking Warrior braid hairstyle that Chicgeek did, will that be Ivys default hairstyle?

She will get a 'trade' menu like regular settlers, where you can change her clothing. She has a distinct appearance, that you can change through SLM. I'm working on getting her a little shop, barber and medical (face/appearance for players) services and some other features like automatic cooking and such. When you have this installed together with Ivy, hopefully if I can get it set up, the two will interact with each other.

I'm not sure what we'll do yet with the NX-1C voice, we can choose to keep it robotic, or if @ChicGeek is enthusiastic she could voice her. :)

The NX-1C is basically a more sarcastic and much more basic version of the NX-2C (Ivy). You cannot have deep chats with her and her voicing will likely be limited to around 300 lines. She is basically a settler, but one dedicated to Red Rocket Truckstop. You can send her up top, or keep her in the basement. Or you can send her away, in which case she will walk to the Children of Atom camp in the Glowing Sea and will stay there, until you either recall her through the terminal in Red Rocket Basement, or talk to her directly.

She has some very sarcastic lines here and there, giving her a bit of depth (but not too much, she is a robot). Making her more akin to a mix between Ivy and Codsworth.. If you dismiss her, she will plea if she can stay, but once she can stay she will sometimes complain about her plight as slave.. left or right she's always both happy and miserable. :)

@Reginald_001 Speaking of Dialogue, XDI makes things quite a bit more difficult with Ivy currently, as you're not getting the context with the choices that you do without XDI active..
Can probably get around this with the upcoming release, and loading Ivy's *.esm before XDI, but I was curious if it'll have the same 'issues' with dialogue context.

It's one of the only reasons I don't particularly like having XDI active. Love it otherwise.

At least making a patch for them will be easier than it is now.

9 hours ago, Ri³h said:

This sounds amazing! About the Warrior Braid hairstyle will that be Ivys default hairstyle. Cause that would be awesome! It would look very great with my Raider Ivy

Can't say yet at this point. (Spoilers!) ?

8 hours ago, monstermash334 said:

Hey got a question using the radio fix thing and radio still doesn't work is this a known issue?

See the FAQ (2nd post of this thread)

3 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

@Reginald_001 Speaking of Dialogue, XDI makes things quite a bit more difficult with Ivy currently, as you're not getting the context with the choices that you do without XDI active..
Can probably get around this with the upcoming release, and loading Ivy's *.esm before XDI, but I was curious if it'll have the same 'issues' with dialogue context.

It's one of the only reasons I don't particularly like having XDI active. Love it otherwise.

At least making a patch for them will be easier than it is now.

XDI does not work with so called shared dialogue. This should be fixed in XDI, not Ivy, as the entire game (not just Ivy) is riddled with shared player dialogue. :)

27 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

XDI does not work with so called shared dialogue. This should be fixed in XDI, not Ivy, as the entire game (not just Ivy) is riddled with shared player dialogue. :)

As in the same dialogue, used in different places/contexts?

I just saw some comments on XDI's posts with a work-around to have both XDI's dialogues, and the original prompts.
Should solve the problem.

2 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

As in the same dialogue, used in different places/contexts?

I just saw some comments on XDI's posts with a work-around to have both XDI's dialogues, and the original prompts.
Should solve the problem.

I think I did an elaborate analysis on this, somewhere between pages 20 and 60 of this thread.. I'm not sure anymore where. But I went pretty in depth into the mod and what was wrong and what the XDI team need to do to fix it, even. :)

The only way that I can fix it is by hiring the original voice actors for the player and have them do the lines, so I guess that's not really an option for me. ?

The XDI developer needs to override any dialogue of type Shared Dialogue by showing the prompt instead of the actual dialogue. It should be an easy fix on their end and they should easily be able to make it optional through the MCM menu.

1 hour ago, Reginald_001 said:

The XDI developer needs to override any dialogue of type Shared Dialogue by showing the prompt instead of the actual dialogue. It should be an easy fix on their end and they should easily be able to make it optional through the MCM menu.

That's precisely the 'fix' in the posts on XDI's nexus page.

Someone repacked & has kept updating, the XDI.dll and has a readme for adding the two necessary lines to XDI's settings.ini.
Which lets the user see both the dialogue and prompt side by side, rather than one or the other.
Shame it's not packed into XDI by default, but eh.

2 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

That's precisely the 'fix' in the posts on XDI's nexus page.

Someone repacked & has kept updating, the XDI.dll and has a readme for adding the two necessary lines to XDI's settings.ini.
Which lets the user see both the dialogue and prompt side by side, rather than one or the other.
Shame it's not packed into XDI by default, but eh.

Cool, then XDI should be compatible after implementing that fix. In any case Player dialogue has become much more descriptive so it should be less of a hassle. :)

14 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Cool, then XDI should be compatible after implementing that fix. In any case Player dialogue has become much more descriptive so it should be less of a hassle. :)

From what I've seen while un-fucking my game thus far, it's quite nice to have both, should be flawless :D

Development Update

Couldn't help myself and started on the first round of bug fixing.

- Fixed a long lasting bug where Ivy would simply REFUSE to comment on when players give her the wedding ring from their spouse. I finally found out that I was missing some AddInventoryFilter commands (all over the place).

- Fixed other inventory filters that were missing... and BOOM suddenly a lot of stuff is being remarked on. NICE! :) 

- I think I fixed Ivy's temporary dismissal system, there were some issues with it where Ivy would walk away 'into the unknown'..

- Fixed an issue where Ivy would go into 'wait' mode after HyperCombat by firing a FollowFollow() command after each HyperCombat attack. This is a Vanilla bug, for as far as I can see so that's the best I could do to fix it.

Due to these script changes I ONCE AGAIN lost my current playthrough, but that's alright. I started a new fresh playthrough. :)

After fixing all those bugs in Ivy I redid most of the NX-1C introduction scene.

I'm having some problems with dialogue and I'll need to check her quest properly when I'm feeling a bit better (have been a bit out of it today).

I also worked on the NPC itself a bit and I'm going to look for some proper maid clothes that I can use for her.

Tips are welcome!!

Also: The irony of players, living with their parents, in the basement, playing a game where they can live... inside a basement.. does not escape me. Luckily I live in an apartment high up, so at least I'm not guilty of this irony myself. :P

8 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

Well....

If you want to go with a full on maid's outfit....

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27185

If you're using Fusion instead of CBBE, I can always make conversion bodyslide files for ya.

Beat me to it :|

21 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Couldn't help myself

I don't think any of us are surprised at this point :P
Hope ya feelin better soon.
Barely over the flu/cold myself, so you have my sympathies.

23 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Hi people,
seeing the comments here, I decided to test the XDI , Extended Dialogue Interface https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27216

seems to work well with IVY, and really is very good, greatly improved the choice of responses to the dialogues in the game.

I did not understand if it takes some pach compatibility with Ivy for some reason, I saw that they made a pact of compatibility with the mod Vault Girl Vault Girl Mod Extended Dialog Interface Fix and Heather Casdin - Extended Dialogue Interface (XDI) Patch - SPANISH and (XDI) You're a good boy Dogmeat
, but I did not understand the reason, if it was just to include the icons before the answers, because it was the only thing I saw differently between XDI in conversations with other NPCs and with Ivy, but outside this aesthetic seemed to work well

anyway I really liked this XDI

OBS* the latest XDI update is 14 June 2019, I do not know if they have already made the corrections commented