1 hour ago, Anthek said:

SSEX and Homemaker are adding an extra 1400 items to ones build menu...

I'd bet more than 99% are useless to get all animations working.

Excluding the Double Bed Animations, thanks again to Destinova99 (still on Sublime Text Tuts), what else is really needed to get the "missing animations" working?

As grandpa said (Navy): "It's no fun in Manila unless it's hard!"

Edit:

Forgot to thank riot_punch as well.

Thanks.

I've been away these couple of weeks, and I haven't been testing and updating this. Does this work on your game?

LOVE the length of some of these animations. Wish there were more CanineXHuman animations with this amount of detail put in.

I have been cheekily replacing Dogmeat's animations in my current install of FO4, so that when he bites the arm or leg of human victims it works as a form of more entertaining crowd control, keeping that one person "busy" with dogmeat getting busy with their face.

Scaling Dogmeat to 1.3, your FMM-Floor02-01DoubleTeamRough-F1 positions perfectly to one of Leito's canine humping animations to become some entertaining face-humping. This is WITHOUT AAF or FP installed - I wanted to continue to get achievements in my current play through, so I've just replaced the PairedDogmeatBiteHuman(etc) animations.

Unfortunately though, with simple over-rides, Dogmeat's arm or leg grabbing attacks can only last as long as the animation file attached. It doesn't loop, and both animations need to be long or the same time, because as soon as one animation ends the "crowd control" finishes and it's back to fighting.

So I have a problem, i cannot find any animation for single bed (anything else is fine). When I chose "Bed", It says "No male human + female human compatible positions"

I have reinstalled the mod and nothing changed. It works fine on the previous version so I don't know if it's the mod itself or I've installed another mod that somehow conflicts with it. Does anyone know what happened?

4 minutes ago, Ontop said:

So I have a problem, i cannot find any animation for single bed (anything else is fine). I have reinstalled the mod and nothing changed. It works fine on the previous version so I don't know if it's the mod itself or I've installed another mod that somehow conflicts with it. Does anyone know what h appened?

Not all beds are compatible, at least in my game, you should try out the beds from the vanilla game and the beds from the compatible mods (SSEX and Homemaker).

The beds inside the Diamond City security office works for me.

3 hours ago, riot_punch said:

Not all beds are compatible, at least in my game, you should try out the beds from the vanilla game and the beds from the compatible mods (SSEX and Homemaker).

The beds inside the Diamond City security office works for me.

Just tried in Diamond City Security and it's the same thing

g3OQ1fu.jpg

Edit: I found out what's wrong, it's the Atomic Lust that screws up.

On 6/28/2018 at 11:22 PM, SavageCabbage said:

Updated 29/06/2018

Version 1.0.2

-Added a lot of new animations including:

*Several "tease" animations (kissing, touching) added to the start of sequences.
*Additional animations added to existing sequences.
*New Female/Male sequences.
*Several Female on feral ghoul/bloated ghoul/super mutant sequences added.

Sorry, no additional threesome+ animations in this update.

Nb: BG (Bloated Ghoul) and FG (Feral Ghoul) animations can be played by either creature, though they won't align properly if not played on the appropriate one. Also, there's no support for Ghouls with regards to body morphs yet, so they won't become erect for now.

For those that will wonder, "SMBed" aka "TiresBed" is a bed that you find in various super mutant camps in the world that is just a bunch of tires with a mesh on it. Medford Hospital (near Taffington Boathouse) is a location I know of, other than that I don't know of any others off the top of my head but there are surely some in super mutant camps scattered throughout the land.

Those with the capitalisation error from before will probably have to go back into that XML to change it again after updating.

Protip: For ideal immersion with ghouls, get the Terrifyer mod which changes the sounds to be scarier.

Thanks again CGi for making the FOMOD.

Any issues, especially any odd artifacts in the animations themselves, please tell me.

20180624194719_1.thumb.jpg.f60bffef881cff970a4b3ef66477b8dc.jpg

20180610231602_1.thumb.jpg.00d158d6a19c6bb466655358decd7b9a.jpg

20180612002412_1.thumb.jpg.e06e0da81298c17d04eb7fcf6f8a04b9.jpg

what female morph is used in these pictures? and also when i try to use the ghoul animations feral ghouls come up headless and bloated ghouls arent erected 

On 8/5/2018 at 4:43 AM, VonHelton said:

Savage.........Someone converted your M/M/M/F to F/F/F/M.........It should be a simple matter of just adding them to your lineup so that they don't overwrite your current ones (I HOPE!)?

?

Multiple Female - SC_FFM.7z

I uploaded those TO this thread and they don't overwrite anything from SavageCabbage's install. They might conflict with riot_punch's additional files in this thread though... haven't used them, so not 100% sure.

4 hours ago, astymma said:

I uploaded those TO this thread and they don't overwrite anything from SavageCabbage's install. They might conflict with riot_punch's additional files in this thread though... haven't used them, so not 100% sure.

It wouldn't conflict with my patch, the overlays simply wouldn't show up on the FFM animations.

4 hours ago, astymma said:

OUT-FUCKING-STANDING!!

?

I know that "officially" this animation pack doesn't support F/F animations, but I was wondering someone could answer a question anyway: I've set the ignore gender to TRUE in the XML, and most of the animations will play with F/F, but for some reason, none of the bed ones will. I get the red error that there's no animations found for F/F, but only for beds. Chairs, desks, sofas, benches, etc will all ignore the gender check, but not beds. Does anyone know why and if I can get the beds to also ignore the gender check?

1 hour ago, kraoro said:

I know that "officially" this animation pack doesn't support F/F animations, but I was wondering someone could answer a question anyway: I've set the ignore gender to TRUE in the XML, and most of the animations will play with F/F, but for some reason, none of the bed ones will. I get the red error that there's no animations found for F/F, but only for beds. Chairs, desks, sofas, benches, etc will all ignore the gender check, but not beds. Does anyone know why and if I can get the beds to also ignore the gender check?

I almost hesitate to answer as I don't have a lot to offer, but I think I read somewhere that you needed to exit the xmls in the SavageCabbage folders also. I can't, for the life of me, remember which thread it was in tho. Or which xmls. Poke around in there and see what you can find? @astymma <-- I bet he knows tho. Wait and see if he weighs in.

1 hour ago, kraoro said:

Dude! There's an F/F/M mod just 5 posts above you in this thread!

?

On 8/8/2018 at 8:26 PM, astymma said:

No errors yet, bro!!

?

5 hours ago, kraoro said:

Well, if you download my files which VonHelton re-up'd on this page of the thread, you'll see in the animationData xml that I modified them like so:

<animation id="FFM-Bed01-01Handjob-Doggy" time="500">
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="101C"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="M">
		<idle form="101D"/>
		<value path="morph" value="Erection" to="1"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="101E"/>
		<value path="action" value="FF_activity" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" steps="5" time="10"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

You could simply edit them like this:

<animation id="FFF-Bed01-01Handjob-Doggy" time="500">
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="101C"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="101D"/>
		<value path="action" value="FF_activity" target="0" loop="true" from="1" to="0" steps="5" time="10"/>
	</actor>
	<actor gender="F">
		<idle form="101E"/>
	</actor>
</animation>

And then it would be an all female animation with two females using strap-ons. You need the strap-on mod listed in Polistiro's post for the strap-ons to work. If you want to replace SC's stuff, just edit the original files and if not, you need to do what I did and make your own animationData, positionData and possibily actionData XML files. You can use MY actionData XML file if you need to, it defines the action "FF_activity" but I'm pretty sure the default AAF XML files also define "FF_activity" as adding a strap-on.

10 hours ago, astymma said:

Well, if you download my files which VonHelton re-up'd on this page of the thread, you'll see in the animationData xml that I modified them like so:

When I log into this forum, I typically can see at least a few posts above mine........Am I the only person who can do this?

?

On 8/6/2018 at 10:47 PM, Ontop said:

Just tried in Diamond City Security and it's the same thing

g3OQ1fu.jpg

Edit: I found out what's wrong, it's the Atomic Lust that screws up.

I just realized I'm having the same issue. Neither FM nor FF works with any beds, not from vanilla or DLC. What exactly is Atomic Lust screwing up, and how'd you fix it?

Edit: I disabled Atomic Lust, and now I can get Crazy's bed animations to show up and be performed FF, but Savage's animations still won't show up at all; they won't show up if I try FM or FF.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 1:45 PM, diarawr said:

Wish there were more CanineXHuman animations with this amount of detail put in.

If you could direct me to a rig for 3DS Max, I could whip something up in the future I think.

On 8/8/2018 at 8:23 PM, ausernameilike said:

what female morph is used in these pictures?

That's my own character I created.

On 8/7/2018 at 6:16 AM, Ontop said:

So I have a problem, i cannot find any animation for single bed (anything else is fine). When I chose "Bed", It says "No male human + female human compatible positions"

Not all beds are supported because many have weird names so I just couldn't find them all, if you can locate locate the editor IDs for me I could add them to the furniture listing for future updates.

Updated 25/08/2018

Version 1.0.3

Good news everyone! I am releasing another update.

I meant to release this a month ago and to be honest I've forgotten exactly what's new, I remember only vaguely that there's a lot of new stuff, such as:

*Some new additions to human/human animations.
*Many new super mutant animations.
*Many new feral ghoul animations.
*Threesomes and more for human and super mutant-based animations.

As always, all animations continue to be based on a female protagonist and other men.

Nb: I still don't know how to reliable stop ghouls from literally losing their heads. A workaround for you all is to open up the console, click the ghoul and type "showinventory" then manually equip the head (they're classified as an armour piece) by typing the reference number and then equipitem.<number> so the full command looks like (as an example) 0001234.equipitem 0005678.

20180708084137_1.thumb.jpg.09bec0e4e9a2834edc1bd6709df4a7f7.jpg

20180825125136_1.thumb.jpg.5f44050d82e7658adbe25c678fa64cb5.jpg

20180825132010_1.thumb.jpg.31a0f2d857ed01a031e747d34043405f.jpg

20180825132930_1.thumb.jpg.063dbd83bfcc679da99700a59ad6fbad.jpg

20180825135514_1.thumb.jpg.f64360c8010723766d0eb99cb22d5047.jpg

20180825135759_1.thumb.jpg.79a163a9c2bcd8adabbb3408ea13f37d.jpg

20180825142416_1.thumb.jpg.8918320bee6b0702b0460bb24eaf3ef6.jpg

I'm going on a break from animating for a bit but I do plan to finish what I've started. Support for this mod from me will probably be minimal during this time unless others can provide solutions to the ghoul situation. I've tested everything and it works perfectly on my end with the latest AAF beta etc (except the ghouls of course).

Enjoy.