[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

I'm going to follow this and do my best to encourage you to keep going with it, because if there's one thing Four-Play needs, it's more animations. You should try to contact Leito or Crazy6987, they might be able to help. 

EDIT: Crap, neither of them have been on this site for a few months.... Contacting them might be difficult.

FourPlay 1.0 was supposed to have custom animations loader, but I can't see any progress on that. Mod seems kinda dead. There is a guy who still updates FourPlay to work with new fallout 4 versions, his name is jaam and he's still active in FourPlay community patch support thread. He most likely knows how to add standalone animations. I hope you're here to stay, even if you won't update frequently, because Jesus this mod needs some animations. 

Thank you for stepping up to tackle sorely needed new anims for FO blankproject.  Take your time and I hope you end up enjoying your work, but I will thank you in advance for stepping up and giving it a shot while sharing your project with the rest of us.   Well done and good luck!

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

Would you kindly outline the process of replacing animations for dumbies like me that are prone to screwing things up?

go to your Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\animations folder enter either AnimationsByLeito or four_play_Animations folder. then find a paired sexual anim (like Leito_Doggy_F and Leito_Doggy_M) make a backup of it. then rename one of my files to Leito_Doggy_F and Leito_Doggy_M (make sure genders are correct in both cases) and override the original files.

2 hours ago, blankproject said:

go to your Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\animations folder enter either AnimationsByLeito or four_play_Animations folder. then find a paired sexual anim (like Leito_Doggy_F and Leito_Doggy_M) make a backup of it. then rename one of my files to Leito_Doggy_F and Leito_Doggy_M (make sure genders are correct in both cases) and override the original files.

Could I also do this in Crazy's Animations?

45 minutes ago, senet666 said:

leitos animations doesn't require 4play, could your animations be used without 4play?

just replace his anims and see if they work withot 4-play. I donnt know how to get anims into game for now.

1 hour ago, alima309 said:

2 things need to be adjust to be completed:

1.position aligned

2.voice/sound co-operate

-THESE ANIMS ARE REPLACERS NOT STANDALONES. i don't know how to create custom anims in game. if you want to use them you have to replace any existing anims that you don't want with any other existing sex anim pack. I TESTED THESE OUT WITH REPLACING LEITO'S POWERBOMB AND COEGIRL ANIMS BUT THERE IS STILL A LOT OF DISTANCE REALGNMENT YOU NEED TO DO SO THEY CONNECT.

-If you replace a existing anim please note that there will be quite a bit of misalignment. use the control panel hotkeys to readjust.

already aware. I need more time but don't have it right now

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, RustyXXL said:

I posted an esp + xml's to use these with AAF over in the AAF Thread, for anyone interested:

thanks. though you'll want to use the new version that also has doggy. also note that I recentered the mish anim so youll want to edit the xml file to double check the offsets when you do the doggy addition.

in other words, DOGGY ADDED!!!!

14 hours ago, RustyXXL said:

Thank You, I will update as soon as I get around to it. Does that mean that I can get rid of the offset for 1 of the actors in that anim? :)

yes because the rig is now centered at 0, 0, 0

22 hours ago, RustyXXL said:

Thank You, I will update as soon as I get around to it. Does that mean that I can get rid of the offset for 1 of the actors in that anim? :)

you might also want to hold a sec boefre updating cause i've just added ROUGH MISSIONARY.

here are sole and mccready showing it of

Fallout4 2018-06-06 02-58-20-75.jpg

Well, didn't get to it bc of rl anyway. Will hopefully get around to it this evening. :)

Also, feel free to take anything from my files for yourself in case you want to provide these yourself. :)

I don't mind doing it, but sometimes I'm somewhat slow with updates.