Insane Cum Retexture + Queen/Lite/Painted Version

Insane Cum Retexture + Queen/Lite/Painted Version

View File

This is currently my first released mod.

What this mod currently does is just replace the Sexlab textures for cum with some insane versions of it.

Three Versions:

- Regular (I mean, compared to the Queen edition at least, it still looks like realistically speaking, 10 trolls circled around you and nutted 5 times each)

- Cum Lover Queen (You need to be obsessed with the man milk to really enjoy this one)

- There is a little patch for regular edition however, ( REGULAR ONLY ) that adds uniqueness and touches up on somethings, you'll notice it around the legs with anal and vaginal cum (Optional Though, so if you don't like it, no need)

- Lite Version (To Reduce glow and such)  - Therefore Patch not required for Lite

Feel free to give thoughts and feedback, I do not know yet if i can like make request versions to change things.

This file is mod manager friendly, so feel free to use NMM or whatever you desire.

and........... also, if you want to take pictures ingame and send me them if you want. Go Ahead! leave them right down in the support forum!

I could always use more screenshots to demonstrate to the public  (For Example: Need cum lover queen photos):classic_happy:

-Plus its always fun to see all the different characters you have and seeing the fun time they had,

(The support forum would be fun to be a little sharing place for anybody to stop by and "stick" around :classic_wink:)

CREDITS: 

QuiteUnfortunate : SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 4.20 Ridiculous Edition

Spoiler

Vacaliga SexLab Cum Textures Remake + Slavetats 1.2.5

Spoiler

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/26/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62
  • Special Edition Compatible

4 hours ago, javertthejolly said:

I managed to grab one screenshot. This was after one vaginal fucking.

20180526184336_1.jpg

ooooh, Me likey, would make a nice image for people to get a good grasp of what this mod does, if you dont mind me using it?

Should I make a version where no matter what type,  (Oral1Vaginal2 ,    Anal1Oral1,  etc.)     It would be madness? like even worse then what it is right now for (Oral2Vaginal2Anal2), but for every combo of cum?

1 hour ago, Michatha said:

oi mate congrats on your first mod. It would be nice if you made a lighter yet still heavy texture as well

Agree on all counts

Confession Time: I have no pretensions to being able to do this sort of work myself

But, ATM, I'll pass as it looks a little bit like the good lady has spent a day being orgled at a Llama farm ?

A lighter heavy version could be good

Just tried the cum queen version and good lord, insane feels like an understatement at this point. Nicely done.?

Little request, if it is not too much trouble, can you please make a version that covers the area between the thighs and maybe cover a bit on the butt cheeks as well? I mean compare the insane amount of the thickness and coverage of other places, those 2 areas just seems too clean and kinda wield sometimes. But, what do I know, right? Just if you have the time, I'm already very contend with the current masterpiece, so thanks again.

5 hours ago, RookieKing said:

Just tried the cum queen version and good lord, insane feels like an understatement at this point. Nicely done.?

Little request, if it is not too much trouble, can you please make a version that covers the area between the thighs and maybe cover a bit on the butt cheeks as well? I mean compare the insane amount of the thickness and coverage of other places, those 2 areas just seems too clean and kinda wield sometimes. But, what do I know, right? Just if you have the time, I'm already very contend with the current masterpiece, so thanks again.

The sad thing is, i'm not to sure on how to do that, Believe me, I have attempted it, when making the textures, I had the female body layout on an under layer as reference (Which Looks like this) and simply the area between the thighs and such aren't on this layout and I have tried just smearing this entire thing white to see what would happen, and it doesn't go to places like that, (just imagine a completely white body only of these parts of the body, which would look awkwardly clipped and stops at the "seam lines" ,  so if anybody would know how to, lend an ear. :classic_wink:

body.PNG