Insane Cum Retexture + Queen/Lite/Painted Version

9 hours ago, Michatha said:

oi mate congrats on your first mod. It would be nice if you made a lighter yet still heavy texture as well

7 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Agree on all counts

Confession Time: I have no pretensions to being able to do this sort of work myself

But, ATM, I'll pass as it looks a little bit like the good lady has spent a day being orgled at a Llama farm ?

A lighter heavy version could be good

We'll see, that depends on free-time for me at this point, This is a little time consuming for me at least. :classic_happy:

But you know, I wish the cum levels went up to Oral10Vaginal10Anal10 , and yes those would not only be a poop ton of files, but more "Immersive" and I am all about that immersion, I wanna see a character capable of getting that soaked, but even me too, find it odd that 2 spurts from someone/something in each hole leads to heaven for this chick. But hey, we gotta make due! :classic_tongue:

1 hour ago, EternalWoe said:

Gotta say I love the queen edition perfect amount, Can I put in a request for a ScocLB variant (cum over clothes/ armor)?

Like using the textures from that mod, having that kind of look? (dried looking in a way and flat?) instead of the thick gooey look of it now?  I mean, I can get to it eventually.

4 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Holy COW that's a bukkake fest!!

Indeed.

1 hour ago, Mr. Wick said:

Like using the textures from that mod, having that kind of look? (dried looking in a way and flat?) instead of the thick gooey look of it now?  I mean, I can get to it eventually.

Indeed.

Meant putting your version (thick gooey) instead of the original flatter version, I really dig the way you did the texturing on this mod.

15 hours ago, EternalWoe said:

Meant putting your version (thick gooey) instead of the original flatter version, I really dig the way you did the texturing on this mod.

Definitely could work on it with enough freetime, a little inexperienced when it comes to clothing however

8 hours ago, IGotBored said:

Quick question. Does this not apply to beast races or is it the face that im playing a custom race that it doesn't show up?

It should pop up for all vanilla races in the game, so there might be a conflict with a custom race, not to sure atm.

3 hours ago, Mr. Wick said:

It should pop up for all vanilla races in the game, so there might be a conflict with a custom race, not to sure atm.

nope. Even after having characters having get railed by multiple dicks multiple times. Didn't show up on the custom race or any of the vanilla races

sadness I want everyone covered in cummies

4 hours ago, IGotBored said:

nope. Even after having characters having get railed by multiple dicks multiple times. Didn't show up on the custom race or any of the vanilla races

sadness I want everyone covered in cummies

Did you install this last in your list (mo/nmm) you may want to manually overwrite the original textures of SL [textures>sexlab>*place here*]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Mr. Wick Awesome mod, works as advertised.

Just a little problem from me : some ENBs make the whites really eye-piercing/glow-in-the-dark, what could i do to tone it down? Could you do a darker version, or tell me what software i need to edit the .dds? I do know that it will also make it more transparent in-game, but that's good too.

Ty :)

• 2 months later...