I know this seems like a single use case - but is there a compatibility patch for Baka's SL Aroused? I think that one is still 28b, and while I want to update SLSO alongside SLU, SLSO requires 29. Are they compatible, or am I gonna royally fuck things up with this newest version of SLSO?

If there is a patch for SL Aroused 29 that makes it behave/gives it the keywords of Baka's 28b version, that'd also be especially good to have.

21 hours ago, meatslinger said:

Without getting into deeper specifics of load order and other mods, is there a "top five" reasons why orgasms might not trigger that I could eliminate as possibilities, first?

Also, sometimes SLSO gets stuck.

Try to enter the main menu (ESC), exit again and then advance a stage (SPACE).

For me that almost always fixes the mod and actors gain arousal and orgasm again.

9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Also, sometimes SLSO gets stuck.

Try to enter the main menu (ESC), exit again and then advance a stage (SPACE).

For me that almost always fixes the mod and actors gain arousal and orgasm again.

The thing is, it seems like several of the other SLSO functions are working correctly. For instance if my character is the victim of an encounter, the aggressor will follow the setting of continuing to change animations and resetting to Stage 1 when they're not yet satisfied (instead of allowing the orgasm stage to play). So the SLSO scripts seem to be doing their thing. It's just that the orgasm bar gets to 100%, flashes red, but there's no screen shake or orgasm effects applied. Thing is, I haven't really changed any of my mods, and this worked in the past, so it's really weird. But I saw Ed86's helpful list of things to check, so I'm going to do some troubleshooting while checking logs. I know he recommended not playing with Defeat, but I know it was working for sure before, so I'm going to see if the logs suggest some sort of a conflict or a thread dying (or not running in the first place).

haven't seen this issue discussed (not sure what could have caused it); widgets work fine, but their position suddenly changed where they just overlap each other. some of the widgets become unmovable, and reinstalling the mod doesn't reset or fix the widget position. nothing's overwriting this mod, and everything else seems to work fine but the widget positioning and the random change. any ideas how to fix this or set widgets to default? tried manually reinputting the widget values but that doesn't do anything. not a game breaking issue but just really annoying.

8 hours ago, Aycelist said:

haven't seen this issue discussed (not sure what could have caused it); widgets work fine, but their position suddenly changed where they just overlap each other. some of the widgets become unmovable, and reinstalling the mod doesn't reset or fix the widget position. nothing's overwriting this mod, and everything else seems to work fine but the widget positioning and the random change. any ideas how to fix this or set widgets to default? tried manually reinputting the widget values but that doesn't do anything. not a game breaking issue but just really annoying.

do a clean install/ reinstall mod

On 3/16/2023 at 4:39 PM, Agnot said:

hi there, thanks for your work!

I have a dumb issue: no matter how much do i click, percents never get modified... any clue?

I'm getting the same problem, the enjoyment bars are locked at zero for all actors, regardless of actor experience or my settings.

On 3/21/2023 at 8:11 PM, Agnot said:

it seems no one else is having this issue...

Did you solve it?

that happens when 1 you install the mod mid play or 2 you use sexlab p+ wich its not compatible with this now.

the faq also says this:

Q: Arousal reduced (to 0?) when animation ends without orgasm

A: you have a mod conflict, mod that does not support SLSO, fix your mods

also sexlab p+ have patch for this in their forums.

Hello. 

The mod is working very fine and is awesome as always. The only issue i observed on my setup is that in case of threesomes (or + :))  enjoyement bars of NPCs are not going to zero.

By that i mean they can start for example at 170 and when the NPC orgasm, *pouf* bars go to 100%. Not zero

In masturbation or PC&1NPC everything is fine. 

Searched but i don't see what could be the source of the problem ?

Edited by Chloe Rose
On 3/7/2023 at 1:12 AM, SlyApple said:

In the quest of making my load order compatible with Sexlab P+ I have made a patch for SLSO, only done some limited testing so far and haven't tested Male/Futa PC support so let me know if something got borked up.

IMPORTANT: You need to let P+ overwrites SLSO or delete "Scripts/sslThreadController.pex" file from SLSO, after that let this patch overwrites everything.

Double check that you're using the correct P+ version.

And a reminder that you still need to enable "Use Separate Orgasm" in Sexlab MCM for this mod to work.

SLSO - Sexlab PPLUS 1.8.2.3 Patch.zip 113.16 kB · 70 downloads

SLSO - Sexlab PPLUS 1.8.2.4 Dev Patch.zip 107.83 kB · 14 downloads

Pretty excited about this. Is this working without issue for folks or are there gotchas to look out for?

57 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Pretty excited about this. Is this working without issue for folks or are there gotchas to look out for?

It's working pretty well so far, for me sometimes when you end the scene too fast the excitement bar might not disappear, probably caused by the speed of P+ but other than that it's been fine.

1 hour ago, Chloe Rose said:

Hello. 

The mod is working very fine and is awesome as always. The only issue i observed on my setup is that in case of threesomes (or + :))  enjoyement bars of NPCs are not going to zero.

By that i mean they can start for example at 170 and when the NPC orgasm, *pouf* bars go to 100%. Not zero

In masturbation or PC&1NPC everything is fine. 

Searched but i don't see what could be the source of the problem ?

SLSO is hard coded to force excitement at 100% in an aggressive scene, that might explain it if you're initiating your threesome scene through something like a defeat mod for example.

9 hours ago, SlyApple said:

It's working pretty well so far, for me sometimes when you end the scene too fast the excitement bar might not disappear, probably caused by the speed of P+ but other than that it's been fine.

Cool, good to hear.

What do you do about the lingering excitement bar? Just wait for it to disappear, or are there specific steps you need to do to get rid of it?

15 hours ago, Anunya said:

Cool, good to hear.

What do you do about the lingering excitement bar? Just wait for it to disappear, or are there specific steps you need to do to get rid of it?

It'll return to normal after another scene, or you can also save and reload, that's what I usually do.

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if im just noticing this now, but most critter aggressors are starting at 100% enjoyment, and the enjoyment bar won't go down regardless of how many times they orgasm. no menu options were changed, but it used to go down previously iirc. tried a fresh reinstall and problem persisted, same issue on a new save, is there any reason this might be happening?

edit: just tested with non critter npcs, and enjoyment meter seems to work just fine. maybe critters were always at 100% and I never noticed? could someone confirm?

Edited by Aycelist

I'm having an issue where lesbian animations do not seem to be triggering orgasms through SLSO.

I've had this same issue in the past and I recall finding a fix in some thread (maybe this one)- it might have been a script or a config file somewhere which was improperly determining which sorts of animations are or are not allowed to cum... but I'm running on a fresh install now and I'm struggling to find that thread/fix.

Any help appreciated.

Have a doubt if someone can clear this for me , 

in mod required files says 

Requirements:
exactly Sex Animation Framework v1.63 SE / 1.65 AE

Does this means it works for all versions of sexlab between  1.63  to 1.65  ???

Cause I have  sexlab 1.64C  

Thanks 

It was clearer in the old naming convention.

For SLSO LE you need the latest version of SexLab LE

For SLSO SE you need the latest version of SexLab SE (should be 1.63)

For SLSO AE you need the latest version of SexLab AE (should be 1.65)

SLSO might work with different versions of SexLab. SLSO overwrites SexLab files, and thus using it with the wrong version has the risk to break SexLab.

So I have encountered an issue where everythign works fine EXCEPT the enjoyment actualyl being tracked. It just stays at 0,000% for both actors. What might I have done wrong(Or did somebody else make that issue appear and it's solved somewhere in the 67 response pages?) :D

8 hours ago, Davva241 said:

So I have encountered an issue where everythign works fine EXCEPT the enjoyment actualyl being tracked. It just stays at 0,000% for both actors. What might I have done wrong(Or did somebody else make that issue appear and it's solved somewhere in the 67 response pages?) :D

install sexlab aroused

do not overwrite slso sla patch

What specific tags and/or animation names will either prevent or allow an orgasm? It seems like it's completely arbitrary whether SLSO will allow orgasm or not, because some animations regardless of tag just refuse to orgasm and for the life of me I can't figure out why. What tag/s do I need to add or remove to basically force SLSO to orgasm?