15 hours ago, Zdun said:

Another day of trying to make EC+ working with SLSO. Could someone confirm that current SLSO works with EC+?

I have following setup:

- SexLab Framework 1.63

- SL Aroused Extended(patched)

- SLSO 1.7.6 (no sla patch)

- Estrus Charurus+ 4.39

I have not installed EC+ slso patch because it seems to be obsolete, and someone mentioned in LE that EC+ now has native support.

My setup works for non estrus sex. For estrus I have issue "arousal meter full but no orgasm". My guess is that the problem is that EC+ was written with Sexlab beta in mind and I have to wait.

I don't know if it's a recent change or not, but the current SLSO version orgasm conditions don't allow orgasm on the EC+ animations. You can use S.L.A.T.E. or something else to add "Vaginal" and/or "Anal" tags to those animations. Then the orgasm will work. I did this in my game and now it works fine, SLATE is old but still works.

7 minutes ago, Nohrin said:

I think it would be a great addition to have these settings also optionally apply to consensual animations as well. So that instead of relying on Sexlab's timers, it requires orgasm to end the animation. Please consider it!

ScreenShot89.png.98956953b62926a7131d1024f1e77c5f.png

Yes this would be so good. +1+1+1

It's so strange in prostitution mod for example, everyone just gives up before orgasm. And for quest mods, if we want a variety of positions, we need to start many different animations. So much nicer if you could set the thing to run for either X orgasms or Y scene count.

On 12/30/2021 at 7:17 PM, Ed86 said:

erm... yes? you disable option blocking forplay orgasms and they  work?

Well i try disable option blocking forplay orgasm in SLSO mcm setting, the result is sometimes they work sometimes they don't. It seems they are working only if the actors is 3 vs 1 or more, but on 1 vs 1 they don't work because when goes to the main sex the aggressor are force to advance stage until the end scene and dont have orgasm.

Any way thanks, it's hard to good to be true if you have something want itself

Great mod! I iust want to check I've got things setup correctly and the following limits are expected and not (another) stupid misconfiguration on my part.

SexLab 1.64b (second upload), SLAL 1.0, SLAR 29.0, SLSO 1.7.6: with male and female orgasm conditions unticked and foreplay orgasm allowed ticked in SLSO MCM (and of course separate orgasm in SexLab checked):

1. No actor can orgasm in the last stage of any animation.

2. No actor can orgasm in any stage of the SLAL version of the M2M animation pack (regardless of sex/gender mix).

3. All actors can orgasm in any other stage and animation.

If that's expected, no worries, again mainly concerned I've borked something that I could have avoided!

4 hours ago, veebars said:

Great mod! I iust want to check I've got things setup correctly and the following limits are expected and not (another) stupid misconfiguration on my part.

SexLab 1.64b (second upload), SLAL 1.0, SLAR 29.0, SLSO 1.7.6: with male and female orgasm conditions unticked and foreplay orgasm allowed ticked in SLSO MCM (and of course separate orgasm in SexLab checked):

1. No actor can orgasm in the last stage of any animation.

2. No actor can orgasm in any stage of the SLAL version of the M2M animation pack (regardless of sex/gender mix).

3. All actors can orgasm in any other stage and animation.

If that's expected, no worries, again mainly concerned I've borked something that I could have avoided!

1. i should probably fix that someday

1. idk, maybe they dont have tags, cumid?

3. i should probably fix that someday

27 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

1. i should probably fix that someday

1. idk, maybe they dont have tags, cumid?

3. i should probably fix that someday

Thanks for the info (and of course the mod)!

1. It's workable as is. Again, I'm just checking how things should work so I know when I've gotten things installed and configured correctly.

2. OK, so with male and female orgasm conditions turned off, there are other checks that some animations may not meet (thus orgasm is blocked)? Of course just fine if so; just checking what to should expect.

1 hour ago, veebars said:

Thanks for the info (and of course the mod)!

1. It's workable as is. Again, I'm just checking how things should work so I know when I've gotten things installed and configured correctly.

2. OK, so with male and female orgasm conditions turned off, there are other checks that some animations may not meet (thus orgasm is blocked)? Of course just fine if so; just checking what to should expect.

this code was recently added to SL, so idk, maybe it blocks stuff

; Check if the animation allow Orgasm. By default all the animations with a CumID>0 are type SEX and allow orgasm 
		; But the Lesbian Animations usually don't have CumId assigned and still the orgasm should be allowed at least for Females.
		bool CanOrgasm = Forced || (IsFemale && (Animation.HasTag("Lesbian") || Animation.Females == Animation.PositionCount))
		int i = Thread.ActorCount
		while !CanOrgasm && i > 0
			i -= 1
			CanOrgasm = Animation.GetCumID(i, Stage) > 0 || Animation.GetCum(i) > 0
		endWhile
		if !CanOrgasm
			; Orgasm Disabled for the animation
			return
		endIf
		if !Forced && Config.SeparateOrgasms
			;if Enjoyment < 100 && (Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)
			;	; Prevent the orgasm with low enjoyment at least the last stage be reached without orgasms
			;	return
			;endIf
			bool IsCumSource = False
			i = Thread.ActorCount
			while !IsCumSource && i > 0
				i -= 1
				IsCumSource = Animation.GetCumSource(i, Stage) == Position
			endWhile
			if !IsCumSource
				if IsMale && !(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Handjob") || Animation.HasTag("Blowjob") || Animation.HasTag("Boobjob") || Animation.HasTag("Footjob") || Animation.HasTag("Penis"))
					return
				elseIf IsFemale && !(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Vaginal") || Animation.HasTag("Pussy") || Animation.HasTag("Cunnilingus") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting") || Animation.HasTag("Breast"))
					return
				endIf
			endIf
		endIf

so maybe animations need tag/cumid update/addition

Q: Arousal reduced (to 0?) when animation ends without orgasm

A: you have a mod conflict, mod that does not support SLSO, fix your mods

I had this issue on the previous SL 1.63 version. When I updated the issue disappeared - leads me to believe this is not a mod conflict.
After updating to the latest SL 1.63 version everything seems to work for females, but males never have arousal reduced. I AFK'd for about 15 minutes and when I came back animation was still in the same stage.

Any fix for male arousal not reducing? Known conflicts?

I'm using Bakafactory's SLA Redux, because of other mods using the baka keywords too.
Is this version of SLA supported? Which should I use if not this?

Also I'm still on SL 1.63 and haven't updated to AE.

SOLVED

I was using the SL 1.63 beta9. Didn't realise how much had changed in the past 3 months.

Edited by alternateaccounts
additional info

Hey, I have run into an issue, and I'm not sure if I've got a conflict messing things up, or I'm just doing stuff wrong with MCMs. 

So the problem I have is with SLSO, SL Framework, and SLAroused. 

In the SL Framework settings there is a use Separate Orgasms option, is this supposed to be selected? 

When I have it selected Aroused doesn't register correctly, sometimes it seems to not change, sometimes it decreases the time rate and increases the time since last orgasm. 

When I don't have it ticked the SLSO minigame seems to run correctly, however it always seems to end in simultaneous orgasms, and not necessarily when one (or both) of the bars is full. 

1 hour ago, mirzaarmy said:

Hey, I have run into an issue, and I'm not sure if I've got a conflict messing things up, or I'm just doing stuff wrong with MCMs. 

So the problem I have is with SLSO, SL Framework, and SLAroused. 

In the SL Framework settings there is a use Separate Orgasms option, is this supposed to be selected? 

When I have it selected Aroused doesn't register correctly, sometimes it seems to not change, sometimes it decreases the time rate and increases the time since last orgasm. 

When I don't have it ticked the SLSO minigame seems to run correctly, however it always seems to end in simultaneous orgasms, and not necessarily when one (or both) of the bars is full. 

ok... im drunk, so ill allowe my self to say this:

if you are an idiot, cant read op, follow insructions, then yes - you can do w/e you want and its fine

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but there's something weird. I have SL 1.63 and SLSO 1.7.6 with Sexlab Aroused Redux.

I followed what was written on the description (separate orgasm ticked etc) but my character can't orgasm, there's no shaking or anything (even though I ticked orgasm effect) and the weirdest thing : when I play the mini game, when I try to accelerate orgasm (shift + M1) I lose magicka with stamina. I should only lose stamina right? And the more enjoyment my character has, the more magicka I lose when I click shift + M1.

2 hours ago, Intourgi said:

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but there's something weird. I have SL 1.63 and SLSO 1.7.6 with Sexlab Aroused Redux.

I followed what was written on the description (separate orgasm ticked etc) but my character can't orgasm, there's no shaking or anything (even though I ticked orgasm effect) and the weirdest thing : when I play the mini game, when I try to accelerate orgasm (shift + M1) I lose magicka with stamina. I should only lose stamina right? And the more enjoyment my character has, the more magicka I lose when I click shift + M1.

Yeah, I am having the same thing happen. Have you had a look at how aroused changes it's timerate and time since orgasm after the scene ends? Does yours do fucky stuff like I described above?

9 hours ago, Ed86 said:

ok... im drunk, so ill allowe my self to say this:

if you are an idiot, cant read op, follow insructions, then yes - you can do w/e you want and its fine

I thought I was supposed to tick separate orgasms, so I did, but that seems to break more than it fixes so do you have any suggestions for why intourgi and I can't get the mod to work. (Yes I did make sure the aroused patch was ticked upon install of SLSO) 

Edited by mirzaarmy
6 hours ago, mirzaarmy said:

Yeah, I am having the same thing happen. Have you had a look at how aroused changes it's timerate and time since orgasm after the scene ends? Does yours do fucky stuff like I described above?

I thought I was supposed to tick separate orgasms, so I did, but that seems to break more than it fixes so do you have any suggestions for why intourgi and I can't get the mod to work. (Yes I did make sure the aroused patch was ticked upon install of SLSO) 

well i dont remember specifics of SLA bug, but its fixed in SLSO SLA patch and working as it should, probably , i dont remember = )

aroused timerate changes when sex ends, not on orgasm

and time since last orgasms changes when character orgasms , not when animation ends

9 hours ago, Intourgi said:

you loose both, the hornier character is more mag you loose

23 minutes ago, hippie47 said:

Is SL1.64c not supported? Don't see a file for it... The xxx in SL1.6xxx is suppose to match... right? I am using the new 1.64b version, of course, but still no camera shaking which disappeared a few versions ago. Have not noticed anything else wrong (so far).

should work i dont see changes to slso related scripts