21 minutes ago, Frisky Kitsune said:

Did you ever fix this or anyone have an idea?

I just updated to the new version of SLSO and the animations are not playing anymore, re-run FNIS, re-registered everything, the whole shebang, animations still not working. SLA patch and correct sexlab version is installed.

If I fire up the old version of SLSO, all animations are working.

However my character loses a mere 10 arousal after orgasming twice, even after resetting the sexlab stats (To rule out the nympho trait). I don't really have the patience to give her 20+ orgasms every 30 minutes of playing so that she is satisfied :/

sadly no. playing without it right now

Does SLSO 1.7.9 work with SL 1.64c?  I pulled the latest version and the widgets come up the scene plays.  I have use separate orgasms checked and always orgasm at the end unchecked but the only orgasms that are happening is the one at the very end, the bars and percentage both stay at 0 in the widgets.

I don't know, when I pulled down 1.7.9 I wasn't on AE so my copy is probably for the SL 1.63 version.  But the newest version isn't working with SL 1.64c for me which is why I was asking.  If there is a version for AE I'm hoping someone can point me to where to get it.

Nevermind, I just noticed I have the AE version released on 4/24/22 so I'll downgrade from the 8/2/22 version to see if that fixes my issue.

Okay so, in case anyone is interested I fixed my issue.  The latest version does work with no issue now.  The fix was I looked in MO2 at SLSO's conflicts and saw SL 1.64c was overwriting SLSO, I didn't put two and two together because after getting the forced update to the free AE last weekend I reinstalled SL and it got a new name in MO2 where SLSO kept the same name as before so when I overwrote SLSO it was still where it was in the install order whereas SL was now listed way later, so moved SLSO after SL and everything works.  

I guess you could say I had a senior or blonde moment, take your pick.

Edited by ercramer69
Fixed

11 hours ago, botdayzer said:

Conflicting with Araused Creatures: escape bar glitching.

I have OSAroused and bot using path fror SLA...

Breaking FHU 2 (baka) body morphs with patch for him! Without - all is fine.

It would be really cool if you could add an escape option from sex scene to the game arousing: if you reduce the arouse of the aggressor to zero using stamina, then you can escape from the scene. None of the mods currently have this feature (Defeat, Baka Defeat, Yamete, Nakaded Defeat). It will be unique.

Aroused Creatures mod have like this feature, but works only inside mod (with creatures engaded by mod) and you allmost broke this feature :)

Edited by botdayzer
  • 2 weeks later...

does this mod some how overwrites sexlab expressions, expressions run smoothly at the start of any new game then after 40 or 50 hours they don't, 

i apply the expression through sexlab expression editor (expression plays) then after a single second pc changes mouth stance. 

many thanks in advance.

14 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

does this mod some how overwrites sexlab expressions, expressions run smoothly at the start of any new game then after 40 or 50 hours they don't, 

i apply the expression through sexlab expression editor (expression plays) then after a single second pc changes mouth stance. 

many thanks in advance.

no but yes, youll most likely need to patch your sexlab expressions to work with slso

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

whoa! you mean manually, i thought there might be a quick patch to just download & install. damn my modder skills hardly understand SSEedit.

you can also try your luck with googoole or expressions  thread, maybe there is patch already

Is it okay to use the BakaFactory version of Sexlab Aroused ? Some things aren't working right like my PC not gaining arousal, her time rate being reset to 0, she is not gaining any enjoyment and actors she is in scenes with will not cum no matter how hard I try despite full enjoyment.

Edited by AkiKay
  • 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, jack123 said:

Orgasm doesn't lower exposure for me. It lowers arousal and the days since last orgasm but not the exposure value.  I'm also using bakafactory version of Sexlab aroused as well as Sexlab utility plus. Can anyone help?

SLU+ hasn't been updated with the last versions of SLSO since June. So you have to wait a bit more.

On 8/29/2022 at 3:18 AM, AkiKay said:

Is it okay to use the BakaFactory version of Sexlab Aroused ? Some things aren't working right like my PC not gaining arousal, her time rate being reset to 0, she is not gaining any enjoyment and actors she is in scenes with will not cum no matter how hard I try despite full enjoyment.

same here. reverting back fixed it for me. I use oslaroused.

Edited by momentomori99

Question for folks who play with SLSO: what settings do you have to make it so the PC has to work a bit for getting off/ getting their partners off, without making it super difficult?

I've experimented back and forth with a bunch of settings, and I find that I usually either end up making it impossible to get off - or alternately end up in a spot with people get off no matter what I do with the SLSO input.

What settings do you use?

(cross posting with the LE thread)

Im having issues making NPC's cum at end of "orgasm bar"

i've been messing with arousal settings (using SLA) 

But its either too quick or just NONE o.O 

a while ago i was able to make it that when the bar just goes up a bit the next stages would switch over until "finish" etc

idk maybe something wrong with my SLA mod..

I'm having an extraordinarily strange problem with recompiling the sslActorAlias script in SLSO (the AE version). I've done so in the past with no problems, but that was before I upgraded to AE.

Even with no changes, when I try to compile the script (with all necessary dependencies available), I get the following error log:

Spoiler
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslActorAlias"...
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,4): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,15): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2325,5): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2325,16): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2338,72): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2338,70): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2341,69): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2341,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2344,44): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2344,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,69): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2352,44): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2352,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2357,42): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2357,40): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for C:\Skyrim\MO2Mods\SLSO test\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on C:\Skyrim\MO2Mods\SLSO test\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc

Note that the SexLab version of the script compiles fine; it's just the SLSO version that has the issue. Here are the functions in question (first error occurs on the line "if experience == -2"):

Spoiler
;orgasm stuff
function Orgasm(float experience = 0.0)
	if experience == -2
		LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 11)
		DoOrgasm(true)
	elseif ActorFullEnjoyment >= 90
		if experience == -1
			LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 11)
		endIf
		if Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > 10.0
			OrgasmEffect()
		endIf
	endIf
endFunction

function HoldOut(float experience = 0.0)
	if Position == 0
		if  IsFemale 
			if (Animation.HasTag("Vaginal" || Animation.HasTag("Fisting") || Animation.HasTag("69")))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kVaginal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (- 1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kVaginal]) as int)
			elseif(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (-1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal]) as int)
			else
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, -1)
			endIf
		elseif IsMale
			if (Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (-1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal]) as int)
			else
			endIf
		endIf
	elseif Position == 1
	endIf
endFunction

Now, I did find a workaround: renaming the "experience" var (e.g. to "xexperience"). Doing so, the script compiles just fine. But, of course, that makes no sense; is it possible that between SE and AE, "experience" became a reserved variable in Papyrus? Is it some other quirk of my updated modlist? I notice someone else had the same problem too:

Since I found a way to compile the script, I guess nothing is really *broken* here, except my sanity. Any plausible idea what's going on here? Have I lost my marbles since I last modded Skyrim?

Edited by anyway ayway
On 9/9/2022 at 7:48 PM, Anunya said:

Question for folks who play with SLSO: what settings do you have to make it so the PC has to work a bit for getting off/ getting their partners off, without making it super difficult?

I've experimented back and forth with a bunch of settings, and I find that I usually either end up making it impossible to get off - or alternately end up in a spot with people get off no matter what I do with the SLSO input.

What settings do you use?

(cross posting with the LE thread)

In part depends of the actors stats on the Diary page of the SexLab MCM. You can also adjust the values of the SL aroused for the actors SLSO have few options related but the real deal is on the SL aroused and the SexLab Framework. Also the animations tags are big deal on the enjoyment, for example on a animation with "vaginal" tag those actors with more vaginal experience on the SexLab Diary will get and give more vaginal pleasure and enjoyment.

On the V1.63 and 1.64 of the SexLab Framework you can edit the actors stats when the DebugMode option is enabled.

On 9/12/2022 at 11:24 AM, Uxot said:

Im having issues making NPC's cum at end of "orgasm bar"

i've been messing with arousal settings (using SLA) 

But its either too quick or just NONE o.O 

a while ago i was able to make it that when the bar just goes up a bit the next stages would switch over until "finish" etc

idk maybe something wrong with my SLA mod..

On SLSO the SE and LE version of the mod are in the wrong place so just reinstall and choose LE if playing SE.

Edited by skyrimalohic