Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

When you're setting up the mod, are you still in the LAL cell? It's recommended to set everything up in all your mcms before leaving, and to save and quit and reload at least once for late loading mods. I usually save and quit a few times before leaving.

Did you start a new save when you changed from the realm of lorkhan to lal?

If you do a new save with just dcl and lal and dcl's requirements, do you still have an issue with the mcm?

On 8/6/2020 at 1:15 PM, TCOM_Charlie said:

Totally a legit question, since I think I know what you're getting at - How some processes can lock the MCM while they're running, like loading animation packs and stuff.  I did make sure to wait for a few minutes to make sure this wasn't the case, because the manner in which it denies me access to anything is practically identical to those large processes.

The other thing is, when the mod and MCM was working fine a few days ago accessing Debug or toggling the rape setting were both instantaneous.  I'll try a new save later with DCL turned back on and see what happens if I just let it sit for a while.

Hey guys, I stripped-down my load-order to the bare necessities and the problem still persists.  I let it sit for a while just to be sure.  Here's the one I just tested with.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
           SkyrimVR.esm
  5  5     SexLab.esm
  6  6     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
  7  7     SexLabAroused.esm
  8  8     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
  9  9     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 10  a     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
           SkyUI_SE.esp
           Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
           FNIS.esp
           vrik.esp

I'm honestly out of ideas.  I've got a few other issues with other mods which might prompt me to have to reset to vanilla and start from scratch again soon, so if that happens I'll try to see if I can get DCL to run again afterward.  I'm thinking it might be related to papyrus somehow, given that getting it and the SL framework to cooperate in VR has proven to be plenty complicated enough for me to mess it up more than once.

29 minutes ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

Hey guys, I stripped-down my load-order to the bare necessities and the problem still persists.  I let it sit for a while just to be sure.  Here's the one I just tested with.

Hide contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
           SkyrimVR.esm
  5  5     SexLab.esm
           SkyUI_SE.esp
           FNIS.esp
           vrik.esp

I'm honestly out of ideas.  I've got a few other issues with other mods which might prompt me to have to reset to vanilla and start from scratch again soon, so if that happens I'll try to see if I can get DCL to run again afterward.  I'm thinking it might be related to papyrus somehow, given that getting it and the SL framework to cooperate in VR has proven to be plenty complicated enough for me to mess it up more than once.

papyrus should always override anything else that contains papyrus scripts. SexLab usually contains the current version of papyrus, but I wouldn't depend on that.

zaz isn't required by dd anymore, but it shouldn't cause this issue anyway. what is vrik? have you tried without that mod?

are there any mods that you have enabled that don't have esps? you might want to try without them as well.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

papyrus should always override anything else that contains papyrus scripts. SexLab usually contains the current version of papyrus, but I wouldn't depend on that.

zaz isn't required by dd anymore, but it shouldn't cause this issue anyway. what is vrik? have you tried without that mod?

are there any mods that you have enabled that don't have esps? you might want to try without them as well.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Papyrus util mod is recommended because sexlab papyrus util is old.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048

I've been using PapyrusUtil VR as found in Elsidia's link.  It took me a few attempts to realize it should follow SL Framework in the load order, but I did manage to get that right on my last install.  Unfortunately I screwed up attempting to update to the latest SKSE VR version that was uploaded a couple days ago, and am having to start from scratch again as I predicted.

I'll let you know how it goes once I'm back in a position to test DCL again.

Update: I've tried again from a fresh install, utilizing this guide for overall SL installation in VR: 

and this guide for DD and DCl specifically: 

With the following mod order: 

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
           SkyrimVR.esm
           Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  5  5     SexLab.esm
           SkyUI_SE.esp
           FNIS.esp
           vrik.esp
           CBBE.esp
           FNISspells.esp
           RaceMenu.esp
           RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
           RaceMenuPlugin.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
           XPMSE.esp

I'm sad to report it's had no effect.  The issue still persists.  At this point I'm forced to admit it is beyond my ability to solve.  Everything else is running perfectly smoothly at this point, I was able to install the SL framework in a fresh save with no problems at all.

Thank you guys for all your assistance, but I'm just going to move-on without DCL for the time being.  I need to start actually playing the game eventually >.>

7 hours ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

update to the latest SKSE VR version that was uploaded a couple days ago

this may explain it. possibly. there are issues with the SKSE newest version along with other mods, as well as MO2 (which also has a new version), and racemenu has a new version up as well. there have been reported issues with this latest version(s) and other mods, so it may not be "you" at all.

my suggestion, if you go back to what you had when you said everything worked, and did a full clean / reinstall of only those mods you used and the versions you had then, and try it to see if it works.

it is frustrating, i know it well. i went through it all my first time, it was painful lol. then i deleted everything, and just downloaded everything fresh again. i've been good since then, but i started keeping all the versions of the mods i download as a precaution from that experience. maybe this helps.

56 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

this may explain it. possibly. there are issues with the SKSE newest version along with other mods, as well as MO2 (which also has a new version), and racemenu has a new version up as well. there have been reported issues with this latest version(s) and other mods, so it may not be "you" at all.

my suggestion, if you go back to what you had when you said everything worked, and did a full clean / reinstall of only those mods you used and the versions you had then, and try it to see if it works.

it is frustrating, i know it well. i went through it all my first time, it was painful lol. then i deleted everything, and just downloaded everything fresh again. i've been good since then, but i started keeping all the versions of the mods i download as a precaution from that experience. maybe this helps.

My last post was after having deleted everything and started from a clean vanilla install like you say.  I double checked everything on each step, and made testing DCL my first priority once I had all the groundwork in place and tested to run it.  The fact that it has remained an issue through several reinstalls of the sort is, as you say, incredibly frustrating.

I think Deviously Helpless can give me most of what I wanted the mod for, though, so it's not so bad.

9 hours ago, TCOM_Charlie said:

5  5     SexLab.esm
           SkyUI_SE.esp
           FNIS.esp
           vrik.esp
           CBBE.esp
           FNISspells.esp
           RaceMenu.esp
           RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
           RaceMenuPlugin.esp
           SOSRaceMenu.esp
           XPMSE.esp

just looking at this, my LOOT has these files in a bit of a different order than yours. (the common ones i use that is)

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SkyUI_SE.esp

RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNIS.esp
CBBE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

these are just the common ones, but maybe this will help ?

my full list is here:

Spoiler

[info] Skyrim.esm

[info] Update.esm

[info] Dawnguard.esm

[info] HearthFires.esm

[info] Dragonborn.esm

[info] Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

[info] SexLab.esm

[info] SexLabAroused.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Assets.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Integration.esm

[info] Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

[info] ZaZAnimationPack.esm

[info] DeviousFramework.esm

[info] ApachiiHair.esm

[info] ApachiiHairFemales.esm

[info] daymoyl.esm

[info] FluffyEars.esl

[info] SkyUI_SE.esp

[info] RaceMenu.esp

[info] RaceMenuPlugin.esp

[info] FNIS.esp

[info] CBBE.esp

[info] RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

[info] Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

[info] SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

[info] XPMSE.esp

[info] SLAnimLoader.esp

[info] SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp

[info] Fertility Mode.esp

[info] SlaveTats.esp

[info] SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

[info] SD Cages.esp

[info] MilkModNEW.esp

[info] MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp

[info] MoreBanditCamps.esp

[info] hydra_slavegirls.esp

[info] RRTattoos.esp

[info] UIExtensions.esp

[info] AddItemMenuSE.esp

[info] Captured Dreams.esp

[info] SexLab-Stories.esp

[info] Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp

[info] sanguinesDebauchery.esp

[info] SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

[info] Bondage Furniture World.esp

[info] Devious Lore.esp

[info] Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

[info] Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

[info] MilkModNEW CF.esp

[info] MilkModNEW HF.esp

[info] MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp

[info] ForcedMilkMaid.esp

[info] DfwSupport.esp

[info] GagSFXLegendary.esp

[info] Hoop Earrings.esp

[info] KSHairdosSMP.esp

[info] KSWigsSMP.esp

[info] ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp

[info] SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp

[info] Devious Devices - Equip.esp

[info] Spank That Ass.esp

[info] 3BBB.esp

[info] SINful CBP.esp

[info] SLSO.esp

[info] DeviousFollowers.esp

[info] SexLab_Dialogues.esp

[info] BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp

[info] Laura's Bondage Shop.esp

[info] Devious Cidhna.esp

[info] BBD_SkyrimFishing.esp

[info] SimpleSlavery.esp

[info] DeviouslyPink.esp

[info] SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

[info] SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp

[info] LazyHeels.esp

[info] yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp

[info] EquipableStockings.esp

[info] daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

[info] Deviously Enslaved.esp

[info] NewHangZhou.esp

[info] SD Addons.esp

[info] Xenomorph.esp

[info] TW3Eyes.esp

[info] GR Inari EarsTails SMP.esp

[info] Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

[info] ImmerSlave.esp

[info] Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

[info] da_alternate_start_extension.esp

which Zaz version are you using btw ?

1 hour ago, Gh0sTG0 said:

Hi. Just get back after ~half year non-skyrim life (xD)

Is that all what I need or there were any patches/fixes after it?

Will try some 3bbb body.

PS I find this, is this up to date for this one?

Yeah, that's my latest mega post on fixes, patches and troubleshooting. It pretty much covers it all.

12 minutes ago, HooverVacuum said:

Hello I was thinking of downloading the extra optional mods for deviously cursed loot and was wondering if I would need to reinstall deviously cursed loot if I did. Also I was wondering if uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it would require me to re batch the bodies in bodyslide.

You don't need to reinstall for the optional mods to be picked up. Whether you need to rebuild the bodyslides depends on your mod manager. I haven't seen an issue if you redirect your output for bodyslide to another mod, but then I also obsessively rebuild everything when installing or upgrading. (shouldn't need to, wouldn't hurt to do it again)

On 7/22/2020 at 7:12 AM, zarantha said:

So install one of the three? which one covers the most? thanks for the fix! really love the HDT from oldrim, was kinda sad that HDT doesn't really work in SE 

1 hour ago, HomuraGremory said:

So install one of the three?

If you have HDT-SMP mod:

Install - DCL-DD-Zaz HDT SMP and other patches - it must cover all CTD and also makes partially work chain physics.

If you still CTD - then DD hotfix - it removes all chain physics and CTD must stop by that reason (maybe CTD by other thing)

Prisoner chain hotfix only changes 1 type of restraint - it uses in dagonvar prison to tie you up and i see this in Chloe quest and Supply and demand.

Also this hotfix have only bodyslide version - after install you need build this chain into bodyslide.

if you don't have HDT- SMP mod then 1rst in list fixes all but second add prisoner chain bodyslide version.

Edited - third then isn't recomended - it's use chain physics and maybe without HDT - SMP can be worse.

Edit: Maybe in some point i'm wrong but this is how i see it.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you have HDT-SMP mod:

Install - DCL-DD-Zaz HDT SMP and other patches - it must cover all CTD and also makes partially work chain physics.

If you still CTD - then DD hotfix - it removes all chain physics and CTD must stop by that reason (maybe CTD by other thing)

Prisoner chain hotfix only changes 1 type of restraint - it uses in dagonvar prison to tie you up and i see this in Chloe quest and Supply and demand.

Also this hotfix have only bodyslide version - after install you need build this chain into bodyslide.

if you don't have HDT- SMP mod then 1rst in list fixes all but second add prisoner chain bodyslide version.

Edited - third then isn't recomended - it's use chain physics and maybe without HDT - SMP can be worse.

Edit: Maybe in some point i'm wrong but this is how i see it.

Hmm okay, i guess the only that causes CTD now is JoP + the HDT chain. No fix atm right? 

6 minutes ago, HomuraGremory said:

only that causes CTD

Some got CTD if not installed fixes for gamepad use, some got CTD when installed old Mgfix mod, some got CTD when not installed all skse64 fixes, some got CTD i don't know why)

Edited: Some got CTD by wrong load order or use not properly converted LE mods.

Edired2: i think HDT chain is converted to HDT SMP chain are are fixed by that DCL DD ... fix.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

You don't need to reinstall for the optional mods to be picked up. Whether you need to rebuild the bodyslides depends on your mod manager. I haven't seen an issue if you redirect your output for bodyslide to another mod, but then I also obsessively rebuild everything when installing or upgrading. (shouldn't need to, wouldn't hurt to do it again)

Hi thankyou for all the help on this stuff. I've started trying to download the addon mods and the first one I looked up doesn't seem to have an SSE version. I found a list of addons here (

Most of them seem to be for skyrim LE though. Is there a new updated list somewhere or will these work?

***Update***

I managed to find sse versions for Sexlab defeat (

and simple slavery plus (

However whenever I uploaded them to mod organizer it says there are plugins in the files that are for Skyrim LE.

35 minutes ago, HooverVacuum said:

However whenever I uploaded them to mod organizer it says there are plugins in the files that are for Skyrim LE.

It's always says it but works. - also you can found mods by type in FF search Skyrim SE - mod name

I can add in list - Laura bondage shop (In LE version are SE version too)

Devious followers SE, Deviously helpless SE, Devious devices equip SE, Devious Captures SE, Deviously enslave continue SE, Estrus chaurus se, estrus for skyrim se,

Interactive BDSM SE, Milking Mod economy SE,

Also you can use special tools to convert LE to SE - not works always but can be used.

Also can run Traped in rubber LE - highly not recommended because people says this mod damages a Skyrim game save.  It works without convert but you need resave some working outfits in outfit studio also it used a old body - you need it convert to CBBE SE body. Also DD and DCL replaces TIR outfits when trigger a trap what causes TIR malfunction.