Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, maxxxrude said:

Did I miss something, I am getting black faces on all the females.

As there is no facegendata in this mod that has an effect on all females, It could not be DCL. You have wrecked up a beautyfier, that you have installed. 

Before I forget - I get this message in wrye smash. Don't know what it affects, if anything.

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp:
Wrye Bash SSE expects a newer format for WEAP.CRDT than found.
Load and save Deviously Cursed Loot.esp with the Skyrim SE CK
WEAP.CRDT: Expected size == 24, but got: 16
Error loading 'WEAP' record and/or subrecord: 080CAE1D
  eid = u'dcur_dq_zapper'
  subrecord = 'CRDT'
  subrecord size = 16
  file pos = 597934
Error in Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

For my CTDs, I'm going to try building in BS without HDT items. I wonder if it's something equipped on NPCs or added to Luke's loot that is causing them... and since I've still got one save where I can get it every time, it should be a good test.

Ok smarter people then me... I have all the required mods to run this. However after the install if I run FNIS I will ''T pose'' every time. But If I install it and just play with out running FNIS it works almost fine. Only issue I have is the arm binder wont work nor will the yoke. My arms will be at my sides and some times without hands. Any ideas? And if its not obvious I am new at modding... 

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Before I forget - I get this message in wrye smash. Don't know what it affects, if anything.

eid = u'dcur_dq_zapper'
  subrecord = 'CRDT'
  subrecord size = 16
  file pos = 597934

For my CTDs, I'm going to try building in BS without HDT items. I wonder if it's something equipped on NPCs or added to Luke's loot that is causing them... and since I've still got one save where I can get it every time, it should be a good test.

Well, it was a conversion with a very hot nail...  There are some errors in the oldrim version, that have been ported to SE and I haven't got the time to take a closer look at it. And I'm pretty sure that resaving it in the CK will make things worse as long as the errors are not fixed in oldrim.

The Error looks a bit like something I had with the conversion of ZAZ. But i have checked it in SSE edit so the error itself was a bit different. To solve it i only had to open entries in weapon category in the CK. It was the critical hit data, that had to be changed from nothing to none.... 

HDT... Im checking all the Heretic stuff in DD for replacements right now. Could need help with that. the main problem is to do it with out having to change the BS data or making edits to the .esm so that the SE and Oldrim Versions are still sycronized.

Another problem comes from the BS side and CBBE SE, The slidersets need fixing. And it seems like ppl mess up BS oldrim and BS SE if they have both installed. Welcome to the jungle....

Edit: There is a new BS Set in the DD SE thread..... It also seem to cover the DCL stuff. Need Feedback on that. 

1 hour ago, Firerescueman911 said:

Ok smarter people then me... I have all the required mods to run this. However after the install if I run FNIS I will ''T pose'' every time. But If I install it and just play with out running FNIS it works almost fine. Only issue I have is the arm binder wont work nor will the yoke. My arms will be at my sides and some times without hands. Any ideas? And if its not obvious I am new at modding... 

Which version of FNIS do you use? Have you run it with the compatibility check enabled? What errors did you get? please post the FNIS Log....

4 hours ago, maxxxrude said:

I meant all the females in DCL.

Something new on the error list.... remove the TGA's form the data/actors/charackter/facegendata/facetint/Devious cursedloot.esp Folder and see if that helps.

Edit... It should be testures not meshes.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

eid = u'dcur_dq_zapper'
  subrecord = 'CRDT'
  subrecord size = 16
  file pos = 597934

As I thought it had been the Zapper. After Resaving, the error vanished. According little luke: It has been meshes, but not the clothes, but the facegendata. Taking the original Data helped. I also have no brown faces. Seems like I missed readding the old ones after converting the Nifs. But the clothes have still be handled with care: I found some issues with textures, that even crashed Nifscope, as I tried to fix the paths. I don't want to find out what they would do to SE.

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Which version of FNIS do you use? Have you run it with the compatibility check enabled? What errors did you get? please post the FNIS Log....

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   5/31/2018 4:47:54 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * SpikeDragonLord's "Centaur Race Alpha WIP" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.9.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 44 total groups: 184 added file slots: 1391 alternate files: 966

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

9089 animations for 32 mods successfully included (character).
 1240 animations for 4 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

''Hope this is what you needed''

2 minutes ago, Firerescueman911 said:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5 XXL   5/31/2018 4:47:54 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.39.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * SpikeDragonLord's "Centaur Race Alpha WIP" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DD2_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_DDSL_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V6.3  ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.9.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading Hentaipregnancy V1.00 ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V8.00  ( 276 furniture, 43 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 3 sets: 44 total groups: 184 added file slots: 1391 alternate files: 966

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...

9089 animations for 32 mods successfully included (character).
 1240 animations for 4 mods and 38 creatures successfully included..
 3 Warning(s).

''Hope this is what you needed''

That is DDi... Are you sure you have downloaded the SE version for it or did you take the files linked on the First page?

1 minute ago, Firerescueman911 said:

https://i.imgur.com/bYYpuyj.png I got them from the ''Required section''

Sorry for your inconvienience:  This is the guide for Oldrim. The Skyrim SE files are here: 

You also need the file behind the empty Button.... Links are not displayed correctly. Kimy is busy with the final fixing of the new versions of DDI and DDX, so instead of writing a whole new guide she simple copied the old one to this page. And so all the links are for the oldrim Version of DCL.

I really thank you for reading a guide, most ppl don't do, but this time it was the simply the wrong guide. 

Deinstall and delete all 3 DD you have installed, before you install the ones. 

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Sorry for your inconvienience:  This is the guide for Oldrim. The Skyrim SE files are here: 

You also need the file behind the empty Button.... Links are not displayed correctly. Kimy is busy with the final fixing of the new versions of DDI and DDX, so instead of writing a whole new guide she simple copied the old one to this page. And so all the links are for the oldrim Version of DCL.

I really thank you for reading a guide, most ppl don't do, but this time it was the simply the wrong guide. 

Deinstall and delete all 3 DD you have installed, before you install the ones. 

Thank you for your help pointing me to the right one! I will download the correct ones now... >.<

20 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, it was a conversion with a very hot nail...  There are some errors in the oldrim version, that have been ported to SE and I haven't got the time to take a closer look at it. And I'm pretty sure that resaving it in the CK will make things worse as long as the errors are not fixed in oldrim.

The Error looks a bit like something I had with the conversion of ZAZ. But i have checked it in SSE edit so the error itself was a bit different. To solve it i only had to open entries in weapon category in the CK. It was the critical hit data, that had to be changed from nothing to none.... 

HDT... Im checking all the Heretic stuff in DD for replacements right now. Could need help with that. the main problem is to do it with out having to change the BS data or making edits to the .esm so that the SE and Oldrim Versions are still sycronized.

Another problem comes from the BS side and CBBE SE, The slidersets need fixing. And it seems like ppl mess up BS oldrim and BS SE if they have both installed. Welcome to the jungle....

Edit: There is a new BS Set in the DD SE thread..... It also seem to cover the DCL stuff. Need Feedback on that. 

Just wanted to make sure you and Kimy were aware of it for whenever you're ready to touch the esp. I haven't noticed any problems coming for that message, it's been there a long time, so no rush.

I've got BS SE overwriting BS Oldrim, haven't noticed too many issues yet. Is there something specific?

My main problem was getting it to use the right GPU, it couldn't even preview until I'd fixed that.

I'm using UNP Blessed SE, so I need the Oldrim slider sets. I gave up on CBBE SE until skee has a working body scaling feature. I'll take a look at what's in the DD thread.

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

As I thought it had been the Zapper. After Resaving, the error vanished. According little luke: It has been meshes, but not the clothes, but the facegendata. Taking the original Data helped. I also have no brown faces. Seems like I missed readding the old ones after converting the Nifs. But the clothes have still be handled with care: I found some issues with textures, that even crashed Nifscope, as I tried to fix the paths. I don't want to find out what they would do to SE.

Not sure what happened, but after reinstalling all mods (again!) and running BS with my normal HDT selections, I no longer have an issue looting Luke. I have not grabbed the DDHotfix yet, the 'touched' DD esms, or the new DCL esp from the DD thread yet.

I really hate random issues...

36 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Just wanted to make sure you and Kimy were aware of it for whenever you're ready to touch the esp. I haven't noticed any problems coming for that message, it's been there a long time, so no rush.

I've got BS SE overwriting BS Oldrim, haven't noticed too many issues yet. Is there something specific?

My main problem was getting it to use the right GPU, it couldn't even preview until I'd fixed that.

I'm using UNP Blessed SE, so I need the Oldrim slider sets. I gave up on CBBE SE until skee has a working body scaling feature. I'll take a look at what's in the DD thread.

Not sure what happened, but after reinstalling all mods (again!) and running BS with my normal HDT selections, I no longer have an issue looting Luke. I have not grabbed the DDHotfix yet, the 'touched' DD esms, or the new DCL esp from the DD thread yet.

I really hate random issues...

Well: Facegen data is a tricky thing in SE. And I found a texture set in DDx that even crashed nifscope while editing a converted model. I had to rework the textures to make the edits.

After checking the LAL esp, I think it is better to not touch it, but I need someone to test it. It was error free before and had some after resaving. So much about resaving.....

Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

Hey folks i get a : "Instalation as fomod failed : This module is not usable with this setup" with MO 2 Anyone else got this ? I did get it installed by doing it kinda manually through MO but its a bit of a pain. I do have all of the requirements installed if someone was wondering including racemenu etc.

7 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Well: Facegen data is a tricky thing in SE. And I found a texture set in DDx that even crashed nifscope while editing a converted model. I had to rework the textures to make the edits.

After checking the LAL esp, I think it is better to not touch it, but I need someone to test it. It was error free before and had some after resaving. So much about resaving.....

I ran part of the princess as a slave start last week or something. Didn't have any issues with it, although I quit went it started asking me to hobble all the way across the dammed map. Way too boring for me. Still, no errors or issues to that point at least.

Hi all,

I tried this mod out of curiosity and find it not to my taste (not into bondage etc) but I liked the idea of body morphs based on arousal levels. Is there a mod that does this without all the devious stuff? I'm almost tempted to try and make one if I can get permissions to use code from this mod and maybe some help!

thanks!

3 hours ago, crel said:

I ran part of the princess as a slave start last week or something. Didn't have any issues with it, although I quit went it started asking me to hobble all the way across the dammed map. Way too boring for me. Still, no errors or issues to that point at least.

I guess you still have the old 43 form that was error free.... 

5 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Hi all,

I tried this mod out of curiosity and find it not to my taste (not into bondage etc) but I liked the idea of body morphs based on arousal levels. Is there a mod that does this without all the devious stuff? I'm almost tempted to try and make one if I can get permissions to use code from this mod and maybe some help!

thanks!

PM Kimy.  It is also not my usual stuff, I'm playing male chars for the most part. But DD is an important dependencie and I wanted to give the SE development here a little push. 

On 6/1/2018 at 2:44 AM, Pfiffy said:

So with the new lal esp and the new dcl esp from the dd thread, the mcm menu for cursed loot has $ on each option, like it's missing the interface files. Saving and restarting fixed that, but the mcm options were still blank. The princess start didn't show in the lal  dialogue on a new game. I could complete the princess quest with the new esp on the save that I started before switching them out. The mcm looked normal on the existing save, so the maybe the missing mcm options and lal dialogue option may have just needed more time to load.

9 hours ago, crel said:

oh, yeah.... I read good

If it stays this way a lot of ppl will complain about the wrong header. 

If i change it I will break it, so a lot of ppl will complain about a death on arrival for this part of the mod. 

I think its better the complain about the wrong header.....

Good morning there.

First of all, let me say a huge thank you for doing conversions to SSE, I really appreciate the efford.

Then second short story: I started playing SSE round-a-bout two weeks ago after I quitted a few years before on Oldrim. Now I wanted to try SSE. That's simple, hmmm? ^^

Now a few issue in hope you or the Mod-Team can help a bit to figure out what's going to hell. I'm using DD 4.0 NOT 4.1. Couldn't get the game started with 4.1.

1. It looks like DCL SE CTD on triggering and processing most events: // (Sorry for edit, wrong keys hitted)

- Always involved in CTD are SKSE64 functions "GetWornForm()" (Rarely) and "GetNthForm()", at least they are last entry in papyrus.log see log below.

- Happens always if followers have to be "processed".

- Happens on "Flash Bang" event always with or without follower, looks like during unequip process but not exactly sure.

What's working so far:

- Events that equip things if NO follower ... follows me. With disabled "Strip when finding item" setting due to previous unequip CTD processes.

- With "CalienteTools" BS presets from ... I don't remember right now ..., most Items I got equipped so far (not all and everything tested) NOT involving HDT are fine

2. It is more general cause I think, it is the same in Oldrim version.

- The setting for "Min Arousal to equip full chastity/restraint set" (or something like this) looks like to disrespect the "101" setting.

Result: At arousal 100 I'll get equipped a full set. (4 times in row tentacle armor ... Aarrr ... ^^ after deactivating tentacle it was a full rubber set ... Rrrrr ... ^^)

That's all for now on this part.

One or two other things on a similar purpose:

1. Your "untouched" DCL.ESP (Form version 43) contains an error on the "zapper" WEAP record (This form has received a change in version 44) entry and the "effect" carries the error, feel free to take a look at it. Using CK64 to update the form version corrected this one, but MAYBE you could correct this in SSEedit too by changing the error-entry to "Nullreference" and save it there. If something bad happens, I'm not responsilble for SSEedit variant. ^^

2. Other changed form records that should be checked if they are present in all converted or to be converted mods are:

- MATO

- STAT

- WATR

- WTHR

- WEAP

- Subrecord VMAD

MAYBE, if one mod contains one of them, they MUST be converted to form version 44 in CK64. Don't leave them "untouched". Even if some people or even Bethesde saying, SSE for PC is capable of "understanding" all and every form version. But most likely this is a Mod-Authors job.

Besides the logfile, if you need more infos, just yell for them. ^^

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, CorvinusBlack said:

Good morning there.

First of all, let me say a huge thank you for doing conversions to SSE, I really appreciate the efford.

Then second short story: I started playing SSE round-a-bout two weeks ago after I quitted a few years before on Oldrim. Now I wanted to try SSE. That's simple, hmmm? ^^

Now a few issue in hope you or the Mod-Team can help a bit to figure out what's going to hell. I'm using DD 4.0 NOT 4.1. Couldn't get the game started with 4.1.

1. It looks like DCL SE CTD on triggering and processing most events: // (Sorry for edit, wrong keys hitted)

- Always involved in CTD are SKSE64 functions "GetWornForm()" (Rarely) and "GetNthForm()", at least they are last entry in papyrus.log see log below.

- Happens always if followers have to be "processed".

- Happens on "Flash Bang" event always with or without follower, looks like during unequip process but not exactly sure.

What's working so far:

- Events that equip things if NO follower ... follows me. With disabled "Strip when finding item" setting due to previous unequip CTD processes.

- With "CalienteTools" BS presets from ... I don't remember right now ..., most Items I got equipped so far (not all and everything tested) NOT involving HDT are fine

2. It is more general cause I think, it is the same in Oldrim version.

- The setting for "Min Arousal to equip full chastity/restraint set" (or something like this) looks like to disrespect the "101" setting.

Result: At arousal 100 I'll get equipped a full set. (4 times in row tentacle armor ... Aarrr ... ^^ after deactivating tentacle it was a full rubber set ... Rrrrr ... ^^)

That's all for now on this part.

One or two other things on a similar purpose:

1. Your "untouched" DCL.ESP (Form version 43) contains an error on the "zapper" WEAP record (This form has received a change in version 44) entry and the "effect" carries the error, feel free to take a look at it. Using CK64 to update the form version corrected this one, but MAYBE you could correct this in SSEedit too by changing the error-entry to "Nullreference" and save it there. If something bad happens, I'm not responsilble for SSEedit variant. ^^

2. Other changed form records that should be checked if they are present in all converted or to be converted mods are:

- MATO

- STAT

- WATR

- WTHR

- WEAP

- Subrecord VMAD

MAYBE, if one mod contains one of them, they MUST be converted to form version 44 in CK64. Don't leave them "untouched". Even if some people or even Bethesde saying, SSE for PC is capable of "understanding" all and every form version. But most likely this is a Mod-Authors job.

Besides the logfile, if you need more infos, just yell for them. ^^

Papyrus.0.log

First of all: This is one of the best error reports I ever have seen here, thank you for that.

As you see at the title this is a Beta. Kimy (original Author) asked me if i can do a conversion of DCL as I asked her about a 'official' release of DDa/DDi/DDx for SE, and I did it. It is not my usual 'stuff', but it is the best way to bring the DD mods to the limits. They are required for other mods and we have to find out if in-game mechanics are working, to make other ports possible.

Now to the issues: This is more general. I'm porting mods for quite a while now. But the DD Mods are a bit special. 

One thing I have to say about that first is that I have to keep the esm's/esp's sycronized to the Oldrim versions. And that means porting errors in some cases. From my experience most of the issues reported on a SE mod are the same as they are in their oldrim counter part. The second thing is weather issues come from the mod itself, its dependecies, or a wrong configuration is sometimes tricky.

With a short look at the papyrus log, I need the load order and then the FNIS protocol. I really hope you didn't install the mods from the links shown on the first page, but installed their SE counterparts, because a quick look at the log tells me that there is nothing working correctly. please run fnis with the 3 upper checkboxes enabled and post that report.

Comming to the header. Well, I aware of that and I have posted 'touched' esp's while working on that. But there is much more to say about the 'MUST'....