Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

10 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I know the list and I crosschecked them with DDI  4.0 oldrim... They have been in oldrim, too. Same for the ZAZ error. (I did my homework and I did it much more accurate then I did it with other ports.) Just to avoid a discussion about the header, I also resaved the LAL .esp with no error before, and had errors in it afterwards. And accidentially also resaved the error free Alternate start.esp with the same effect. (This leaves me quite confused, it has nothing to do with DD and non of the DD files had been loaded into the CK, this will need a lot more investigation far away from DD or DCL)

You are right, ther errors are always related to scripts. there are rerasons why this coulkd happen, That I could think of and some that might be out of my imagination

Some of the reasons, I could think of are soft dependecies.

Take racemenu for example.

If you add it as master, you have to check for the racemenu.esp Or the NiOveride.esp,. If you add them as HARD dependency you have to add two versions of the same mod, working in the same way, one for the users who have Racemenu full installed and one for those who use Nio stand-alone. This also means: DD will not work at all if they are not present.

And it leads to other problems if the name for specific tools change (see SkyUI for SE has a different name than it had in Oldrim or XPSME (I think to remember 3 different names for the .esps since the release of SE, I might be wrong)

It is also causing problems for esm's, that have dependencies that come with an esp (esms are loades before esps, but dependencies have to be loaded into SSEedit before the files that depend on them, which will not work in this case)

Or you can do it with a little script that checks for the Nioveride scripts (Soft dependency) which meens DD will work even if racemenu or Nio is not installed. It will just lack some features. In the case of DD, High heels will sink into the ground. ( To prevent this the script gives you a message that Nio is missing, and refuses to equip the boots, if you want to test it.) But these are things, that the new CK or SSEedit can't track and will give an error.

It also allows you to check for a specific version of a mod to avoid incompatibilities. (Theses version checks needed an edit for the SE versions, due to the fact that Racemenu for SE has a different version numbers and as you have seen ingame, they are working)  

Another thing is: the features of the CK are limited: To get things working as you want them to work you sometimes have to break the rules.

Some of these rules are also broken by bethesda (Hey, even with an empty esm i get about 6000 warnings from the CK right from the start) And SSEedit reports errors even if you just open it with the just original DLC .esm's. But Skyrim SE is working. (more or less... You play it, right?) 

So what you are reporting is in fact, that DDi and DCL have not been working correectly.... Not in SE and not in Oldrim. Hm....???

Now, there have been a lot of changes about error tracking if you compare the old CK to the new one. In some cases they have been good and in some cases they made things more complicated or irritating. Take the errors with a grain of salt. It is not really comparrable.

You have problems with DCL and fore sure it is always a good start to have a look at the logs and at SSEEdit first, I would have done the same. And I would also point out the errors that you have found. The main question is are they related to the port, are they related to your combination of mods, or are they related to SE. (Keep in mind, that all DD mods including DCL have been ported privatly by a lot of ppl before this release, and and they are reported as working without problems, along with the errors you pointed out. Without this reports Kimy would not even have thought about posting it 'officially'. This is point where I come in.

I have made a lot of ports without even knowing about the change of the header and most of them worked without any issues or the same issues they had in oldrim, even with errors similar to those in DD/DCL.

My experience with Resaving them differ from working more stable over making no difference to breaking the mod. I have broken the LAL addon ESP about 20 times in one day. and it is a pain to load it into the CK with all the dependecies. Which also leads to the point, that I have to clean up my install, whioch will takes hours again.  You see, that it is much more complicated, than all the guides about porting mods describe. I feel that there is something essential is missing when you deal with mods that are so complex as DCL, but I can't put a finger on it.

This is why I have started with the original .esm's of DD. And resaved one after the other to check if the behaviour of the mods or the errors change, reporting every little change and every little error to Kimy. (I don't think that she was able to keep track with all the things I have done in the meantime, You have to know, that 4.1 is in the stage of final clean up for release in oldrim and I bombed her with pm's about the current stages of 6 differend mods, while she is quite busy.) You also have to keep in mind, that I'm not a part of the DD Team. I have to be careful with changes to the esm's. Everything I do has to be easily reconstructed by them, as soon as the take over the control of the development for SE. And DD is a big projekt with a development over Years now, that I have check for problems in a short time. This is testing DCL in specific, and DD as a whole. 

By now I have reworked versions of the first releases with resaved ESM's, always with a copy of the original esm's ready for upload. I hope, that Kimy finds the time to replace the old files with the new ones soon. 

Here are the links.

https://mega.nz/#!PJZCxI5J!0OASBtnRKIgOzQFt8j_TUm8Y8HNSa0nV2t75sKzNiow
https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs
https://mega.nz/#!KUZVyA7L!nAk5DMGRfJ1gWgvPtNqOc6gbdTuItnyipvJMqs8HGAY
https://mega.nz/#!7NJAjA7I!QroiVD7bpqoOwbIdjJdox2lDpvxYlA7hBkDW7-kKNFk
https://mega.nz/#!zR5y1BZK!QBCIv4r0nMPLdYAQbrGPG4iIuDYDqy3FmMQLggBHwWI
https://mega.nz/#!jVhBWSxC!yaEjAEFBy6qWTuyfqA7rQUIssKDMd99oGqurDqXaMyE
https://mega.nz/#!XRw1xaoJ!j0jf0xt2UXnIfKsu23nYE98cXaWtfDMtVuAdtzHFAvY

While I do my best to fix errors related to Models and textures and helping others to get the basic things to work (It was so easy for me to make RM working and it causes so much trouble for others) I really depend on feedback like yous. And there has not been much that was been that as specifically related to DCL as the errors you gave me. But that leads to a question: Is it a general problem, or is it only on your end. On the other side I can understand your point. Everybody has heard about the header and resaving. As soon as I heard about it I started to read different threads about it and I see it a bit more critical by now. 

We are comming to the 'must'. I'm pretty sure that mods that have been ported from an oldrim version need some polishing with the new CK, but what ever you do, the only clean solution would be to rewrite them from scratch. Porting them is a work around, to save time. From my experience I say, if a mod is stable in oldrim, it will be stable and in SE too, no matter if you resave it or not. If it is not stable, it will sooner or later break. But that will also happen in Oldrim and much sooner there than in SE. BUT: Resaving a mod might make it better or worse. You always have to check it afterwards. You might clean out errors, but you also might add some new. It is like throwing a coin.

So we are at testing. 

Don't get me wrong, I do not want to blame you. You are doing good work and put alot of efford into this, this is something I really appreciate. Thanks again.

As I said earlier, just want to find out why the things are not working as they should and "help" to get them running again.

For now: Yesterday I got rid of DD 4.0 and got DD 4.1 up and running (no changes made to DCL except using your added esp), thanks to your hint at the animation count. ^^

Below a first logfile and at first it looked a bit better than DD 4.0 one. Still got a CTD for a freshly started character and savegame while an event with follower involved occured. After I was too tired to investigate it more in detail. I'll test events without followers today first before I continue with followers.

I'll try to take a look at your backups too you mentioned soon.

Here the log:

Papyrus.0.log

31 minutes ago, CorvinusBlack said:

Hide contents

Don't get me wrong, I do not want to blame you. You are doing good work and put alot of efford into this, this is something I really appreciate. Thanks again.

As I said earlier, just want to find out why the things are not working as they should and "help" to get them running again.

For now: Yesterday I got rid of DD 4.0 and got DD 4.1 up and running (no changes made to DCL except using your added esp), thanks to your hint at the animation count. ^^

Below a first logfile and at first it looked a bit better than DD 4.0 one. Still got a CTD for a freshly started character and savegame while an event with follower involved occured. After I was too tired to investigate it more in detail. I'll test events without followers today first before I continue with followers.

I'll try to take a look at your backups too you mentioned soon.

Here the log:

Papyrus.0.log

You play the german version, Can we talk German?

4 minutes ago, CorvinusBlack said:

Yes, of course we can talk in german. ^^

Das macht vieles einfacher.  Ich habe mir das log angesehen und an Kimy weiter gereicht. Eine frage ist das eoin echter CTD, oder friert das Spiel ein?

Just now, Pfiffy said:

Das macht vieles einfacher.  Ich habe mir das log angesehen und an Kimy weiter gereicht. Eine frage ist das eoin echter CTD, oder friert das Spiel ein?

Ein echter CTD's. SSE ist bei mir erst ein einziges mal bei einem Speichervorgang eingefroren.

1 minute ago, CorvinusBlack said:

Ein echter CTD's. SSE ist bei mir erst ein einziges mal bei einem Speichervorgang eingefroren.

Das ist schon mal gut, denn dann habe ich wohl alle HDT Modelle in dem Hotfix erwischt, bzw. sie spielen dabei keine Rolle: eine Quelle ausgeschlossen. Was mir jetzt noch so einfällt, sind die XPSME weapon styles. Die sind ein wenig anfällig, wenn man sie nicht richtig installiert und die dazugehörigen FNIS patches angeklickt hat. Das läuft noch rund. Ich habe sie nie benutzt, die machen nur den Bestand schwer, aber sieht halt gut aus... Allerdings sollte es dabei nicht zu einem crash kommen. Da hätte FNIS auch gemeckert. Das ansonsten noch keiner gemeckert hat, deutet auf ein Problem bei dir hin. DCL ist getestet und für gut befunden worden, allerdings von Leuten die sich mit dem portieren auseinander gesetzt haben. Für die Masse ist es erst ein paar Tage zugänglich. Und eigentlich läuft es mit weniger Problemen, als ich gedacht habe. Zarantha hat das erst möglich gemacht, indem sie die scripts an das neue Racemenu angepasst hat. Und sie hat einen großen Teil der Quests durchgespielt, ohne dabei auf Probleme zu stoßen. Und bei den restlichen DD Sachen war bisher auch nichts kritisches außer den Anfangsschwierigkeiten. Das bedeutet entweder, es ist ein Fehler bei dir, oder alle anderen haben es einfach nur auf Eis gelegt.      

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

Das ist schon mal gut, denn dann habe ich wohl alle HDT Modelle in dem Hotfix erwischt, bzw. sie spielen dabei keine Rolle: eine Quelle ausgeschlossen. Was mir jetzt noch so einfällt, sind die XPSME weapon styles. Die sind ein wenig anfällig, wenn man sie nicht richtig installiert und die dazugehörigen FNIS patches angeklickt hat. Das läuft noch rund. Ich habe sie nie benutzt, die machen nur den Bestand schwer, aber sieht halt gut aus... Allerdings sollte es dabei nicht zu einem crash kommen. Da hätte FNIS auch gemeckert. Das ansonsten noch keiner gemeckert hat, deutet auf ein Problem bei dir hin. DCL ist getestet und für gut befunden worden, allerdings von Leuten die sich mit dem portieren auseinander gesetzt haben. Für die Masse ist es erst ein paar Tage zugänglich. Und eigentlich läuft es mit weniger Problemen, als ich gedacht habe. Zarantha hat das erst möglich gemacht, indem sie die scripts an das neue Racemenu angepasst hat. Und sie hat einen großen Teil der Quests durchgespielt, ohne dabei auf Probleme zu stoßen. Und bei den restlichen DD Sachen war bisher auch nichts kritisches außer den Anfangsschwierigkeiten. Das bedeutet entweder, es ist ein Fehler bei dir, oder alle anderen haben es einfach nur auf Eis gelegt.      

Klingt schonmal gut. Was das Skelettgedöns angeht, ich schaue mir in Kürze noch mal die FNIS' Optionen (Patches) diesbezüglich an. Bisher hab ich sie ignoriert weil alle "Patches" den Hinweis hatten, noch nicht für SSE kompatibel / bereit zu sein. Notfalls teste ich es mal mit entsprechender deaktivierung der XPMS.esp. Sollte eigentlich nur dafür sorgen, daß das die ganzen style-sachen nicht funktionieren und keine CTD's verursachen.

Btw, hab vergessen etwas zu dem letzten CTD zu erwähnen. Bevor dem entsprechenden CTD mit Follower Beteiligung fand bereits ein erstes DCL statt, mein vorher so beliebtes "Flash Bang Grenade" Event, beliebt weil es bei mir in DD 4.0 CTD's auch ohne Follower verursachte. Während das Event getriggert wurde, war mein Follower noch nicht in DCL registriert worden somit keine Follower-Beteiligung an dem Event. Das Event wurde erfolgreich abgeschlossen, aaaaaber ... Es hat hat sicher 10x so lange gedauert (als es normal sein sollte) bis die SL-Scene gestartet wurde. Danach hab ich im DCL-Menü erst manuell nach dem Follower scannen lassen.

2 minutes ago, CorvinusBlack said:

Klingt schonmal gut. Was das Skelettgedöns angeht, ich schaue mir in Kürze noch mal die FNIS' Optionen (Patches) diesbezüglich an. Bisher hab ich sie ignoriert weil alle "Patches" den Hinweis hatten, noch nicht für SSE kompatibel / bereit zu sein. Notfalls teste ich es mal mit entsprechender deaktivierung der XPMS.esp. Sollte eigentlich nur dafür sorgen, daß das die ganzen style-sachen nicht funktionieren und keine CTD's verursachen.

Btw, hab vergessen etwas zu dem letzten CTD zu erwähnen. Bevor dem entsprechenden CTD mit Follower Beteiligung fand bereits ein erstes DCL statt, mein vorher so beliebtes "Flash Bang Grenade" Event, beliebt weil es bei mir in DD 4.0 CTD's auch ohne Follower verursachte. Während das Event getriggert wurde, war mein Follower noch nicht in DCL registriert worden somit keine Follower-Beteiligung an dem Event. Das Event wurde erfolgreich abgeschlossen, aaaaaber ... Es hat hat sicher 10x so lange gedauert (als es normal sein sollte) bis die SL-Scene gestartet wurde. Danach hab ich im DCL-Menü erst manuell nach dem Follower scannen lassen.

SL ist im Moment noch ein wenig langsam. Wenn du mal versuchst die ZAZ Animationen in SL zu registrieren, dauert es teilweise Minuten, bis das Menü überhaupt öffnet, man hat das Gefühl der Rechner friert ein.  Egal welche Version du hast. Genau das gleiche beim Beginn einer Animation. Aber es ist die stabilste Beta, die ich je getestet habe. Als Ashal sie raus brachte, ging es eigentlich nicht darum was nicht funktionierte, sondern nur darum, wie man welches Mod ans laufen bekommt. Im ganzen wurden glaube ich 3 oder 4 Sachen gefunden die nicht ganz funktionierten und die sind völlig untergegangen. Und die meisten Probleme lagen nicht an SL selbsr sondern daran, das so Sachen wie MFG noch nicht da waren.  

11 minutes ago, throwaway_again_1981 said:

Not trying to annoy, but is it possible to get this mod working? I see that most of the required mods are for skyrim and many haven't been ported to SSE yet, and I've never used loverslab stuff before so I'm not really sure about anything

Kimy did just a copy and paste for the main page, but All neccessary things are availible. I wrote a guide for the things that have not been officially released. The DD mods are also here in the SE download section. The only thing missing is HDT. 

Just now, Pfiffy said:

SL ist im Moment noch ein wenig langsam. Wenn du mal versuchst die ZAZ Animationen in SL zu registrieren, dauert es teilweise Minuten, bis das Menü überhaupt öffnet, man hat das Gefühl der Rechner friert ein.  Egal welche Version du hast. Genau das gleiche beim Beginn einer Animation. Aber es ist die stabilste Beta, die ich je getestet habe. Als Ashal sie raus brachte, ging es eigentlich nicht darum was nicht funktionierte, sondern nur darum, wie man welches Mod ans laufen bekommt. Im ganzen wurden glaube ich 3 oder 4 Sachen gefunden die nicht ganz funktionierten und die sind völlig untergegangen. Und die meisten Probleme lagen nicht an SL selbsr sondern daran, das so Sachen wie MFG noch nicht da waren.  

Aah ... Verstehe. Na, immerhin funktioniert das "Flash Bang Event" grad, wenn auch nur ohne "Custom Follower". Möglicherweise, eher wahrscheinlich, teste ich das mal mit einem Vanilla-Follower.

Just now, CorvinusBlack said:

Aah ... Verstehe. Na, immerhin funktioniert das "Flash Bang Event" grad, wenn auch nur ohne "Custom Follower". Möglicherweise, eher wahrscheinlich, teste ich das mal mit einem Vanilla-Follower.

Die können natürlich wieder andere Probleme machen, wenn sie besonders 'Custom' sind

5 minutes ago, throwaway_again_1981 said:

Thank you! I couldn't find the HDT mod when I went down the list looking for SE versions, but I think that SKSE just got ported to SSE so it hasn't been ported yet either

Much appreciated

SKSE has been ported for quite a while now. http://skse.silverlock.org/ Sexlab1.63 Full has no official release, but the Beta is quite stable. Everything i there...

Just now, Pfiffy said:

Die können natürlich wieder andere Probleme machen, wenn sie besonders 'Custom' sind

Ganz super special besonders sind sie nicht. Die haben nur ein eigenes Skelett und einen eigenen Körper von Haus aus mitbekommen. Das Skelett hab ich grad ersetzt und starte den nächsten Testlauf in Kürze.

Sooo ... Nächster Satz Logs. ^^

Im ersten hier (Papyrus.0005.log), der ist noch ein klein wenig unübersichtlich da noch andere, nicht relevante Mods, ihren Debug-Output hinzufügen, aber Zeile ~6685 etwa ... Sieht nach einem doppelt getriggertem Etwas aus, nicht lang danach kam der CTD. Dieser aber wahrscheinlich weil irgendwas von wegen Stack Trace oder Dump größer war als ... zugelassen, bin mir nicht sicher. Für zukünftige Logs hab ich die unnötigen Mod-Debugs für's erste ausgeschaltet, die nächsten werden also etwas besser lesbar. ^^

Das zweite Logfile (*.0006.log) passierte wieder bei einem "Flash Bang Grenade" Event OHNE Follower. zusätzlich: Hinweise auf EINE fehlende ANIMATIONSDATEI mit Namenskürzel FNIS_abc_ vorweg dessen Ursprung ich gleich noch versuche herauszufinden und jede Menge Hinweise auf fehlerbehaftete "Keyword" Operationen.

Soweit erstmal dazu.

Dann hätte ich noch einen, möglicherweise etwas komplizierten, Änderungsvorschlag. Ich werd ihn in englisch verfassen damit du ihn eventuell gleich und unkompliziert weiterreichen kannst. Und zwar:

Feature change suggestion: Combat Surrender:

Behavior as is now: After a "Bandit Boss" surrendered to me (while I was on a quest to kill him) and I talked to him, DCL gave me four options, 1. Rob him and let him go - 2. Kill him - 3. irrelevant for now - 4. irrelevant for now too.

I have choosen option 2. to kill him, cause I had to do it anyway. But, what I didn't expected was, that it seems the "Bandit Boss" was just be "disabled" instead of "killed" regular way - Ragdolled to ground and afterwards he would be lootable. So the corpse was ... gone and I didn't got any loot out of it. Unlucky but ok so far because the quest was completed as expected.

But if I had choosen option 1. to rob him and let him go, I would have gotten his loot but not completed the quest to kill him, correct? But since I was on a quest to kill him, I had to kill him afterwards anyway to complete the quest I was on.

So my suggestion: Change option 2. from just "Disable" to regular "kill" him (incl ragdollification and lootable).

Because in this "special case", it doesn't make much sense to let him just disappear and missing his loot. Correct, I could have choosen option 1. to rob him first, but as I already said, I had to kill him anyway to complete the quest.

Thank you for hearing my voice, oh great master/mistress ... ^^

Have a nice day.

Papyrus.0005.log

Papyrus.0006.log

Da wär ich wieder mal ...

Meine CTD's kommen höchstwahrscheinlich wegen "überlastetem" Papyrus. Ich werde die Einstellungen erstmal ein klein wenig ändern und guggen ob ich das auf diesem Wege hinbekommen.

Hinzu kommt ein Auszug aus meinem SKSE64.log:

checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

Es gab mal eine neuere Version die kompatibel war, in all meinen Downloads, finde diese aber nicht mehr. Gibt es die noch irgendwo?

53 minutes ago, CorvinusBlack said:

Da wär ich wieder mal ...

Meine CTD's kommen höchstwahrscheinlich wegen "überlastetem" Papyrus. Ich werde die Einstellungen erstmal ein klein wenig ändern und guggen ob ich das auf diesem Wege hinbekommen.

Hinzu kommt ein Auszug aus meinem SKSE64.log:

Hide contents

checking plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) reported as incompatible during query

Es gab mal eine neuere Version die kompatibel war, in all meinen Downloads, finde diese aber nicht mehr. Gibt es die noch irgendwo?

Die .dll hat sich seit 4.0 nicht verändert. Wie groß ist die in deinem Plugin Ordner?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Die hier sollte auf jeden fall die richtige sein, wenn SKSE immer noch meckert, denke ich, es liegt daran, das sie nicht im debug mode compiliert worden ist.

DeviousDevices (5).dll

Die (5) muss natürlich weg...

28 minutes ago, CorvinusBlack said:

Die Dateigröße ist dieselbe, ich starte es gleich und schaue mal.

Mit der neuen DLL meckert SKSE nicht mehr. Danke dir.

Sodala ...

Es sind zu 99.9% die Boots dieses Tera Armors Collection - Special Edition Armor-Mods die DD / DCL dazu treiben, das Spiel zur Hölle zu schicken. Würde DCL die SexLab Entkleidungsoptionen bei den entsprechenden Events respektieren (Die Boots auf "Niemals entfernen" setzen), dann könnten diese CTDs VIELLEICHT umgangen werden, dies bliebe dann zu testen. Nur leider respektiert DCL diese Einstellungen in Sexlab nicht (Sexlab Defeats entkleiden respektiert diese und funktioniert soweit). Bin mir grad nicht ganz sicher, aber das "equippen" von Catsuit Sets und / oder "Full Restraint Sets" sollte auch mit getragenen Tera Boots funktionieren. Dies bliebe dann auch zu testen.

Die Physics der Brustteile verursachen keinerlei CTD mit DCL, diese sollten also gefahrlos getragen werden können.

Meinen anderen Armor-Mod sowie Tiwa44's beide Sachen teste ich bei Gelegenheit noch, aber Tiwa44's Kram sollte keine Probleme bereiten, da es, soweit ich weiss, keine kritischen "High Heels" gibt.

Dann mal auf weiteres, munteres herumgeteste und ... dafür bestraft werden. ^^

Hey can someone pls tell me if the inflation options in dcl are working. I have fill her up working great with inflation framewk, dont want to spend time trying to get it working if it is disabled from porting to se. Thanks :)

Just now, jim68 said:

Hey can someone pls tell me if the inflation options in dcl are working. I have fill her up working great with inflation framework, i don't want to spend time trying to get it working in dcl if it is disabled from porting to se, thanks :)

Can't really tell since I'm using CBBE SE and have no Belly node. ^^ But ... The option to enable "Cum Inflation" is there and can be activated. If you don't wan't to wait for a more "professional" answer, you should test it out. :P