Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, fnhsf said:

Alright

hush, I heard vortex is made by the same author of mod organizer so they should be similar, but it took me quiet a while to figure how to use it.

vortex seems unlike MO, it still put mod files into skyrim game folder, and it auto detect the game folder. so we dont worry it.

you may check below

1. run bodyslide through vortex. in vortex dashboard, add a shortcut of (your skyrim folder)/data/caliente tools/bodyslide/bodyslide.exe

2. bodyslide has been pointed to the correct folder /(your skyrim folder)/data. like below.

Untitled.png.bcd869f99bc3d31c0cd16a09c5ebb448.png

5 hours ago, cinemagic said:

hush, I heard vortex is made by the same author of mod organizer so they should be similar, but it took me quiet a while to figure how to use it.

vortex seems unlike MO, it still put mod files into skyrim game folder, and it auto detect the game folder. so we dont worry it.

you may check below

1. run bodyslide through vortex. in vortex dashboard, add a shortcut of (your skyrim folder)/data/caliente tools/bodyslide/bodyslide.exe

2. bodyslide has been pointed to the correct folder /(your skyrim folder)/data. like below.

is this right?

Screenshot (167).png

4 hours ago, fnhsf said:

So.. I tried to "open the current outfit in outfit studio" option, and I got this message.. it still let me view the outfit though, and works as intended.. could this be an issue?

Annotation 2019-12-06 194903.png

Maybe this skeleton file is corrupted or missing.

It is from "bodyslide and outfit studio", you better re-download and reinstall to fix it.

would you give both screenshots of your game folder and game folder/data/? like below

Untitled.png.1fb1f48335bf95c4dc2c7edff40321a5.png

On 12/6/2019 at 1:50 PM, cinemagic said:

you may check below

Would this apply to my previous post on page 57? Some of the devices are invisible, yet I can tell they are in game because the animations still work, its just that the body and device is invisible. Is it because I have meshes or textures in the wrong place?

But also I'm not very good with modding. So I use vortex

12 hours ago, Arcelias said:

Would this apply to my previous post on page 57? Some of the devices are invisible, yet I can tell they are in game because the animations still work, its just that the body and device is invisible. Is it because I have meshes or textures in the wrong place?

But also I'm not very good with modding. So I use vortex

1) you have to first build the meshes of devious devices using bodyslide.

2) add shortcut for bodyslide in vortex dashboard. since you made animations working, this is similar with adding shortcut for FNIS generator. note you point the shortcut exactly to:

skyrim special edtion\data\caliente tools\bodyslide\bodyslide.exe(or bodyslide64.exe),

not

vortex mods\bodyslide and outfit studio-xxxxxx-xxx\caliente tools\bodyslide\bodyslide.exe

3) batch build devious devices groups (dda ddx, deviously cursed loot, etc.), remember to tick "build morph".

4) check if generated meshes are in correct paths. for devious devices the paths are:

skyrim special edtion\data\meshes\devious\cursedloot\

skyrim special edtion\data\meshes\devious\devices\

skyrim special edtion\data\meshes\devious\expansion\

skyrim special edtion\data\meshes\devious\feuertin\

etc.

for example black ebonite hobble dress, its mesh files are:

skyrim special edtion\data\meshes\devious\devices\KimyDress_0/1.nif

On 12/7/2019 at 12:35 AM, cinemagic said:

Maybe this skeleton file is corrupted or missing.

It is from "bodyslide and outfit studio", you better re-download and reinstall to fix it.

would you give both screenshots of your game folder and game folder/data/? like below

Untitled.png.1fb1f48335bf95c4dc2c7edff40321a5.png

here. now.. how would I go about replacing my skeleton files?

Screenshot (168).png

Screenshot (169).png

Screenshot (170).png

Screenshot (171).png

3 hours ago, cinemagic said:

Annotation 2019-12-06 194903.png

@fnhsf

follow the path in your pic to find the skeleton file.

it is recommended that you re-download bodyslide SE and re-install in vortex.

and, can you find bodyslide.exe in \data\caliente tools\bodyslide\, you may try directly run the .exe there and build outfits.

Well, I got on the game yesterday, bodyslide reset itself! (Yaaayyy) but.. the good thing about that? It fixed my issue! I think my theory was correct, it wasn't recognizing all of the files properly.. maybe the Skyrim update fixed it? I don't know.. but, everything works as intended! I may need to still fix that skeleton issue.. I'll do that once I get home after work today

Hey guys, I've got a problem with the mod. Some of the bound girls crash my game. When I load a cell with a type of bound girl, CTD. Load the same cell without the mod active, works just fine.

So, I'm trying to disable that feature because it's one I don't particularely care for. Set the slider of "Number of bound girls" to 0, but the mod still creates some at first load and doesn't remove them. How can I fix this and remove them entirely?

On 12/11/2019 at 9:58 AM, sofasamuria said:

Hi. Have noticed that this mod (SSE) is 2 versions behind the normal skyrim version 8.3 - 6.4. Are the update somewhere else as there are no links in the mod description?

There have been some posts earlier with later versions but they are experimental and seem to have problems. I am interested in whether any one made XDFF work in later editions.

Is there a way to make followers use the ball gag noises when you gag them?  I've got some followers who WILL NOT STFU. I've got some ball gags . . .I stuck them in their mouths thinking I was pretty clever and it looked good. They just talk right around them and I can't find any setting in the MCM menus for Devious Devices, Cursed Loot etc to make gags force followers to gag talk when they try to speak

I found this

Which seems PERFECT but I don't see a SSE version and it is apparently way out of date =/

On 10/29/2019 at 3:14 AM, foot0s said:

Firstly, thank you to Kimy for this amazing mod. I have a question I was hoping someone may be able to help me with. Possible quest stage spoiler for the Bound Queen quest. 

Reveal hidden contents

I am in the midst of the Bound Queen quest, searching for fragments of the King's diary. I appreciate that the queen spent her entire life seeking respite from these devices to no avail, so it may be that everything is working as intended. However, I have so far searched 14 ancient ruins, 1 dwarven ruin, 10 caves and 7 forts - methodically checking every sack, urn, barrel and chest - and so far I have not encountered a single fragment. Upon Googling, I saw that last year there appeared to be a bug that prevented the fragments from spawning which has subsequently been rectified. I couldn't find any additional insights though. My question is, should I have found a fragment by now or am I wasting my time because something has gone awry with the mod? Perhaps they are located in specific locations and coincidentally, I have not cleared those yet? 

I am using Mod Organiser and have not had any troubles or issues with any mods, at least as far as I am aware. I would be so grateful if anyone has any advice. Thanks a bunch! 

After doing several Dungeons and looking up a bit in the net, I too became a bit curious if it is just as hard as intended or maybe really bugged (V. 6.4) which would turn it in quite a horrible hunt, surely giving a taste of how Queen Sarah must have felt.

Since the Menu is mostly locked out its also quite hard to check for the potential drop rate.

I'd be glad if someone could confirm wether it's just challenging or quite impossible (bugged).

Big thanks in advance!

On 12/15/2019 at 8:35 PM, NoppaiKohai said:

Is there a way to make followers use the ball gag noises when you gag them?  I've got some followers who WILL NOT STFU. I've got some ball gags . . .I stuck them in their mouths thinking I was pretty clever and it looked good. They just talk right around them and I can't find any setting in the MCM menus for Devious Devices, Cursed Loot etc to make gags force followers to gag talk when they try to speak

I found this

Which seems PERFECT but I don't see a SSE version and it is apparently way out of date =/

GagSFX SE Conversion.zip

You may check the sticky posts in this forum for how to convert oldrim mods to sse.

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem...

I started the Captured Princess LAL start, and when I was going through Riften I was approached by Sapphire. I didn't have any conversation options other than mod options, but she kept force greeting me over and over.

When I was warped to Helgen, Sapphire again showed up, following me around and force greeting me. I did the resetAI and recycleactor commands, but all that does is seem to send her back to Riften - from where she'll immediately start hunting me down and force greeting me.

I've tried killing and resurrecting her, I've tried disabling and enabling her, I've tried attacking her. I reset the Riften quest with her and Shadr (the one where she's extorting Shadr for coin) and completed that quest, but she's still force greeting me.

Has anyone had this bug before, and/or does anyone have any idea how to fix it? I can include my mod list if needed, but there's quite a few (though I don't have any mods that change AI behaviours aside from SexLab stuff and Wildcat, so I'm thinking this is more along the lines of the vanilla game freaking out rather than a mod conflict). Any ideas would be appreciated ❤️

14 hours ago, SqueakyDolphin said:

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem...

I started the Captured Princess LAL start, and when I was going through Riften I was approached by Sapphire. I didn't have any conversation options other than mod options, but she kept force greeting me over and over.

When I was warped to Helgen, Sapphire again showed up, following me around and force greeting me. I did the resetAI and recycleactor commands, but all that does is seem to send her back to Riften - from where she'll immediately start hunting me down and force greeting me.

I've tried killing and resurrecting her, I've tried disabling and enabling her, I've tried attacking her. I reset the Riften quest with her and Shadr (the one where she's extorting Shadr for coin) and completed that quest, but she's still force greeting me.

Has anyone had this bug before, and/or does anyone have any idea how to fix it? I can include my mod list if needed, but there's quite a few (though I don't have any mods that change AI behaviours aside from SexLab stuff and Wildcat, so I'm thinking this is more along the lines of the vanilla game freaking out rather than a mod conflict). Any ideas would be appreciated ❤️

Do you have the mod "deviously enslaved continued"?

I'm having problems with my char's body when in the transparent zipsuit? For some reason the body shirks to the default Cbbe size but the zipsuit itself is morphing to the body correctly. When I change the cbbe morphs in the racemenu the catsuit even changes correctly. No other see-through outfit seems to have this issue dealing with the characters morph. I have all the updated bodyslide stuff so idk whats wrong.