Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 10/1/2019 at 12:10 PM, fnhsf said:

I have been going at this for a while now, but long story short.. I am noticing some assets are "missing" (they equip, but aren't shown) for example, I noticed the bondage mittens weren't working.. I reinstalled all my mods (using nexus's "reinstall" option) and have built all available assets in bodyslide, I noticed some are missing their meshes (as in, they don't show any meshes in outfit studio) I have been trying this for 2 days now on this one issue, a whole month to try to get this mod working (I am a complete noob to modding) from switching from nexus, to mo2, back to nexus.. I use a CBBE body, and.. I think that's it! thanks in advance ^_^

I am still needing help, been working on this for two months now, and I can't see the answer.. I think I am just dumb, but.. I have reinstalled devious devices, dd assets, dd expansion, and deviously cursed loot.. STILL NOTHING am I running bodyslide wrong? I am batch building, but only 415 assets come through.. please.. PLEASE help, I just want to play this mod..

On 10/18/2019 at 12:11 PM, fnhsf said:

I am still needing help, been working on this for two months now, and I can't see the answer.. I think I am just dumb, but.. I have reinstalled devious devices, dd assets, dd expansion, and deviously cursed loot.. STILL NOTHING am I running bodyslide wrong? I am batch building, but only 415 assets come through.. please.. PLEASE help, I just want to play this mod..

Since you mentioned the mittens, their mesh files should be

Data\meshes\Devious\devices\pawmittens_0/_1.nif

or Data\meshes\Devious\devices\pawmittens_eb_0/_1.nif

check them out.

Otherwise search the file names after you batch built in bodyslide and see where they are, that should tell you what is wrong.

On 7/7/2019 at 9:41 AM, zarantha said:

vortex probably isn't loading it correctly if you haven't resolved the conflicts. DDx and DCL are made by the same people, so it shouldn't matter which overwrites - I usually have DCL overwrite DDx. For FNIS, your FNIS data should overwrite FNIS, that's the updated files from when FNIS runs.

you can also try installing the latest files, but you need to start a new game if you do the upgrade.

DDa3.0SE:  https://mega.nz/#!SFJTRbwY!eBqmEUCWkiEiwv8uscb_QabNcd44Xkc5opCG3gu-7b0

DDi4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!rJBSzY7Z!wUMb9-0N__WAVH_0uIZwApMXmeimmHJdwsnFe_2SOkI

DDx4.2SE: https://mega.nz/#!qJhV1YbQ!XaLB261Wpka0xn2jDqAqypc9dzlcvcI18d7_3dhn9EQ

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.73 skse64 2.0.15): https://mega.nz/#!uRhFVQLA!g3DS1YDCJ0yjq1GBxSp4t480_KeXct7mFwAlbVQIMXo

DDi dll (skyrim 1.5.8.0 skse64 2.0.1.6): https://mega.nz/#!NbQXBa4I!2VI0bWOmfsEhEsgTfoVNOzRMhmYgMp4vDXg-VKJMwec

DD Hotfix: https://mega.nz/#!SRJmRagK!tj91HO0PWKoW0KocrfKkI3IZQPxTzvRr4eoMSBfjEcs

CBBE SE Bodyslide files: DD_DCL_New_CBBE: https://mega.nz/#!vZYigKIK!UiVKq-ajRGvkssSLiuLhK8mPa7gqpn4-GmZvPDWMDk8

DCL 8.3 [link updated to point to the fomod instead of my personal install]

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hoDRTh5zVyTEddr8Kum-ewE-4UBgFp05/view?usp=sharing

DCL HDT and scripts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtzSuRKbvL0l-WjBT5nWFDqzjKHqVUwC/view?usp=sharing

DCL facegen files (for the dead imperials in the Chloe quest)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xHGY1S0BNKe1RE4ji47xqUESsBmFEmU/view?usp=sharing

DD HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrRCPoGVRLRQFJYJyVT2VvbisEoFHbdh/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ HDT

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1prYuwDJcaIdQqcB04Yax46Un926GiIEV/view?usp=sharing

ZAZ Bodyslide breastropeextreme fix (not required, just gets rid of an error during batch builds)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1shaDnP8w6Z2SQ4KmPa4Xtn-hlJIbiU7c/view?usp=sharing

If you prefer, or if you don't have HDT SMP, use DD hotfix instead of the DCL HDT, DD HDT, ZAZ HDT. You'll still need the scripts from DCL HDT and scripts.

I think these are all the latest links we have for everything so far. Going to cross post this in DD SE too.

These DD/ZaZ/DCL HDT patches are only supposed to resolve CTD but not a fresh HDT SSE PE setting, am I right?

I see the chains have "some" physics but not working properly, thus want to know if its my own problem.

SE 1.5.80

HDTSSEFramework 1.5.80 20190701

HDTSSEPhysics 1.5.80 20190801 (defaultbbp shapes are disabled in favor of CBPC, cloth physics are working fine.)

ZaZ 8+ SE Rev3

DD SE RC1

DCL 8.3 Converted

DCL HDT patch

I looked into mesh and xml files, ZaZ rev3 and DD RC1 seems patched already.

11 hours ago, jareth231 said:

I am having a problem, i have looked through the pages and found nothing (could just be blind), but with DCL installed any and all belly items "unequip" even when still equipped when i am wearing normal armour.

what are belly items? do you mean belly piercings or alike from some other mods? or DD corsets?

seems like the belly items conflict with DD device hider slot (not DCL)

try MCM menu devious device->slots->device hider(right on topleft), it should be slot41(long hair) by default, try set it to some other slot like 54, 60 which are not oftenly used by other item mods.

I may have found out why some people may be having trouble with Deviously Cursed Loot 8.3. I'm currently running Vortex 1.0.5 and one of its features under managing Skyrim Special Edition's mods. Is that it can tell you if a plugin hasn't been converted.

Well it is doing just that for "Deviously Cursed Loot.esp" & "Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp".

Have any all ready made the fixes if so could the please be attached to a reply!

All coming from the links posted above by @zarantha on 07/07/2019 during 01:41 AM.

Compatible esp, esm and esl files don't display the messages shown below. So can another forum member or even the original link poster please correct this by actually converting the files. Can be easily and readily verified by utilising Vortex with its pop-out plugin info bar.

EDITED: As newly released "DD-AIO Rev2.7z" fixes the issue with the plugins of Devious Devices which I retrieved from the Devious Devices SE thread today. However the issue still exists for the conversion I meantioned of Devious Cursed Loot 8.3 for Skyrim: Special Edition. So thus still needs to be fixed.

Unconverted Deviously Cursed Loot esp.PNG

Unconverted Deviously Cursed Loot LAL Addon esp.PNG

10 hours ago, cinemagic said:

what are belly items? do you mean belly piercings or alike from some other mods? or DD corsets?

seems like the belly items conflict with DD device hider slot (not DCL)

try MCM menu devious device->slots->device hider(right on topleft), it should be slot41(long hair) by default, try set it to some other slot like 54, 60 which are not oftenly used by other item mods.

yup thanks for some reason when i had DCL loaded it was "Hide devices + long hair" without DCL enabled it was only "long hair"

2 hours ago, jareth231 said:

yup thanks for some reason when i had DCL loaded it was "Hide devices + long hair" without DCL enabled it was only "long hair"

sry I didn't check in game when replying you yesterday, the mcm option should be devious device\devices underneth(1)\item hider slot, the first option on topleft. by default it's "item hider+long hair(41)"

I recall the mechanic now (haven't been playing skyrim for some time)

you may check the options on the same page, a few lines below, under catagory "body(30)". by defaullt DD will apply all the 4 options and set them as "nipple piercing(41)" "chastity bra(56)" "harness/corset(58)" and "chastity belt(49)".

that means, if you have body armor (slot 30) equiped, slot 41, 56, 58 and 49 will be hidden, like being covered underneth your armor (but not unequip).

It's obvious your belly item ocuppied a slot within 41, 56, 58 and 49, so their will be hidden while your are wearing body armor.

you can change these options, set one option to None will stop DD hiding that slot.

@zarantha there is a bug in DCL v8.3 conversion: steel yoke doesn't show up when equipped.
Problem gets fixed by using SSE Nif Optimizer to process the NIF ("meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\ZaZMetalYokeFemale01_0.nif", or maybe "ZaZMetalYokeFemale01_1.nif" - both are "unoptimized", but i think only "_0" is actually used).

When i found this error, i checked for any other unoptimized files, and here is a list (of course it may not be neccessary to optimize all of them, but it can't hurt, right?):

Spoiler

meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\gimphoodf_0.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\gimphoodhoodgnd.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\latexhood.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\MeltAway.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\MeltAwayHL.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\rustywristshackles_0.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\rustywristshackles_1.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\rustywristshackles_go.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\shoesb_gnd.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\straightscalpHUMAN.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\zazanklechainsragdollsSilver_1_go.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\zazanklechainsragdolls_1_go.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\ZaZCaneWeapon.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\zazhdtcommon_go.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\ZaZMetalYoke01_go.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\ZaZMetalYokeFemale01_0.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\ZaZMetalYokeFemale01_1.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\BalBoot.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\Balboot_0.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\Balboot_1.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\BalBoot_gnd.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\catsuit_body_ground.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\Collar.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\CollarJewelry.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\collar_gnd.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\mxw_catsuit\long_gloves_ground.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\zipsuit\Box_gnd.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\zipsuit\Feet_0.nif
meshes\Devious\CursedLoot\zipsuit\Feet_1.nif
meshes\Devious\devices\Lucky_Charm_0.nif
meshes\Devious\devices\Lucky_Charm_1.nif
meshes\Devious\devices\dasha\blindfold01.nif
meshes\Devious\devices\dasha\blindfold01_go.nif
meshes\Devious\devices\dasha\collar01.nif
meshes\Devious\devices\dasha\collar01_go.nif
meshes\Devious\devices\dasha\gagPenisReg.nif
meshes\Devious\devices\dasha\gagPenisReg_go.nif

On 10/21/2019 at 7:19 PM, cinemagic said:

Since you mentioned the mittens, their mesh files should be

Data\meshes\Devious\devices\pawmittens_0/_1.nif

or Data\meshes\Devious\devices\pawmittens_eb_0/_1.nif

check them out.

Otherwise search the file names after you batch built in bodyslide and see where they are, that should tell you what is wrong.

I couldn't find that file.. the closest I found was in D:\My Games\vortex mods\DDX 4.1 SE BETA 2 (2)\Meshes\devious\devices\pawmittens_go.nif could that be what's wrong? is there supposed to be something like that in cursed loot/DDA?

54 minutes ago, fnhsf said:

I couldn't find that file.. the closest I found was in D:\My Games\vortex mods\DDX 4.1 SE BETA 2 (2)\Meshes\devious\devices\pawmittens_go.nif could that be what's wrong? is there supposed to be something like that in cursed loot/DDA?

that *_go.nif file is for inventory display (right side panel of skyUI) or dropped object, not for being worn by characters.

could you build the mittens in bodyslide (single build, not batch) and upload the screenshot of bodyslide responsed message?

2 hours ago, cinemagic said:

that *_go.nif file is for inventory display (right side panel of skyUI) or dropped object, not for being worn by characters.

could you build the mittens in bodyslide (single build, not batch) and upload the screenshot of bodyslide responsed message?

It successfully did it, could it be certain colors that don't work? I have noticed that none of the colored outfits (ie, red or white leather) haven't been working.. I can't see anything on them in bodyslide either.. I went on today, and used the "tie me up" option, and this is what I have noticed so far.. Are the colored versions not supported? and if so, how do I go about removing them from the list of devices?

Screenshot (111).png

Does DCL include a function similar to Devious Helpers? Right after installing this, I was approached by a follower who asked if I wanted to be tied up. It looked a lot like the dialogue from Devious Helpers, but seemed... a bit different.

Follow-up problem: Some of my restraints can't be unlocked with the keys that DCL is giving me. I finally got keys for leg restraints, but when I try to unlock my Silver Cuffs (Padded)(Legs), I get a message saying that I "do not have the proper key for this device". Why is this happening? x.x Is there some way that I can set it to simply the keys, so any keys will open any device?

Firstly, thank you to Kimy for this amazing mod. I have a question I was hoping someone may be able to help me with. Possible quest stage spoiler for the Bound Queen quest. 

Spoiler

I am in the midst of the Bound Queen quest, searching for fragments of the King's diary. I appreciate that the queen spent her entire life seeking respite from these devices to no avail, so it may be that everything is working as intended. However, I have so far searched 14 ancient ruins, 1 dwarven ruin, 10 caves and 7 forts - methodically checking every sack, urn, barrel and chest - and so far I have not encountered a single fragment. Upon Googling, I saw that last year there appeared to be a bug that prevented the fragments from spawning which has subsequently been rectified. I couldn't find any additional insights though. My question is, should I have found a fragment by now or am I wasting my time because something has gone awry with the mod? Perhaps they are located in specific locations and coincidentally, I have not cleared those yet? 

I am using Mod Organiser and have not had any troubles or issues with any mods, at least as far as I am aware. I would be so grateful if anyone has any advice. Thanks a bunch! 

On 10/24/2019 at 7:54 PM, fnhsf said:

It successfully did it, could it be certain colors that don't work? I have noticed that none of the colored outfits (ie, red or white leather) haven't been working.. I can't see anything on them in bodyslide either.. I went on today, and used the "tie me up" option, and this is what I have noticed so far.. Are the colored versions not supported? and if so, how do I go about removing them from the list of devices?

Screenshot (111).png

@cinemagic haven't heard from you for a while

In the Bound Queen quest, the final segment says "Accept Julius Tallus as your master, or pickpocket/kill him to get his key and find the stash somewhere in the College". I found the stash after pickpocketing him and completed the quest, but he can't be killed. He also can't have his essential flag removed via console or other mods explicitly meant for this purpose. He really needs to be killable after forcing you to run all over the map for 20 hours naked and then basically telling you too bad you're permanent property once you finally jump through all of the hoops, particularly since the actual quest instructs you that this is a valid option. There is some hard-coded force-essential flag bug interfering with this.

I tested this using only cursed loot and it's baseline dependencies as well as in a larger modpack. Same outcome in both cases.

Could not remove essential flag in console.

Could not remove essential flag with AFT.

NPC still acts as essential even when nonessential in both cases. Both cases show the flag as having been removed but behave as if it has not.
Console kill command does not work, just staggers the character as per essential.
Console disable command does nothing also. I got it to work one time after flipping the essential flag in numerous places, but he respawned in the college library anyways.

There was some wonky behavior with bounties while trying to kill him. I got a 40$ bounty (assault) but no kill bounty. When the NPC was downed, it said "40 septim bounty removed because the last witness has been killed". There were no witnesses, just me and Julius. I had put him in a sack and taken him up to the roof of the College specifically to kill him without witnesses. He was downed but not dead. But he apparently both witnessed his own death and then died but didn't actually die.

It would be nice if most of the custom npcs from this mod had their essential flag disabled at least after their relevant quests, as a lot of them kinda deserve murder after the nonsense they put you through.

So I got everything working and installed but the breast and butt modification doesnt seem to work right when ever my character gets aroused and her breast and butt grows this happens. Does anyone know how to fix this or what im doing wrong I just have a few mods installed so I dont know what could be causing this to happen.

20191102151757_1.jpg

1 hour ago, iamtyler22 said:

So I got everything working and installed but the breast and butt modification doesnt seem to work right when ever my character gets aroused and her breast and butt grows this happens. Does anyone know how to fix this or what im doing wrong I just have a few mods installed so I dont know what could be causing this to happen.

20191102151757_1.jpg

Do you have RaceMenu? And what is your body type?
This almost looks like a problem with Nioverride and/or NetImmerse being absent.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:26 AM, mopsyd said:

In the Bound Queen quest, the final segment says "Accept Julius Tallus as your master, or pickpocket/kill him to get his key and find the stash somewhere in the College". I found the stash after pickpocketing him and completed the quest, but he can't be killed. He also can't have his essential flag removed via console or other mods explicitly meant for this purpose. He really needs to be killable after forcing you to run all over the map for 20 hours naked and then basically telling you too bad you're permanent property once you finally jump through all of the hoops, particularly since the actual quest instructs you that this is a valid option. There is some hard-coded force-essential flag bug interfering with this.

I tested this using only cursed loot and it's baseline dependencies as well as in a larger modpack. Same outcome in both cases.

Could not remove essential flag in console.

Could not remove essential flag with AFT.

NPC still acts as essential even when nonessential in both cases. Both cases show the flag as having been removed but behave as if it has not.
Console kill command does not work, just staggers the character as per essential.
Console disable command does nothing also. I got it to work one time after flipping the essential flag in numerous places, but he respawned in the college library anyways.

There was some wonky behavior with bounties while trying to kill him. I got a 40$ bounty (assault) but no kill bounty. When the NPC was downed, it said "40 septim bounty removed because the last witness has been killed". There were no witnesses, just me and Julius. I had put him in a sack and taken him up to the roof of the College specifically to kill him without witnesses. He was downed but not dead. But he apparently both witnessed his own death and then died but didn't actually die.

It would be nice if most of the custom npcs from this mod had their essential flag disabled at least after their relevant quests, as a lot of them kinda deserve murder after the nonsense they put you through.

It's true, this needs to be solved. I tried everything at my disposal (console and AFT) to remove his essential flag, but it did not work.

I so want to murder that annoying prick!