Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

https://mega.nz/#F!C9IhXYiK!36l8aCp1PkP63wlzb1vadw

My personal bodyslide pack for ZaZ(8.0+) DD(4.2 SE RC1) and DCL(8.3 convert), CBBE SE

@fnhsf

1. the path your bodyslide outputs files seems correct, or you may check if your play a skyrim se copy under another folder.

2. you don't have a bodyslide preset appied while building. well the original bodyslide files are kind of messy on grouping. you can use mine. select group CBBE and batch build. Also check if you really don't have any bodyslide presets, that means you might not have CBBE SE base files correctly installed (which is neccessary).

3. tick "build morph" before building or batch building.

ps: red and white colored devices are using same mesh of their black counterparts, you don't need to find and build them in bodyslide (they don't have bodyslide files either).

If something goes wrong with color or texture you will see the object became wholely pink in game, not invisible. So it's not color or texture problem.

for whom may be interested in this file.

Renamed most outfits for better sorting.

Edited and sorted slidergroups for CBBE SE presets.

ZAZ plus partially converted to CBBE SE (body mesh are still CBBE LE but slider and shape fit CBBE SE)

DD armbinders, bbyoke etc, which are not covered by DD SE RC1, are all converted.

Repaired restrictive boots, leg cuffs etc (bad shapes), for better fitting CBBE SE body.

Fix DDX catsuit short gloves missing hand mesh and causing a gap on forearm. (need to build in bodyslide, DDX - CBBE SE - mxc_catsuit short gloves)

Additional bodyslide files for catsuit long gloves, boots etc. (under groups XXX - CBBE SE Fixes)

On 11/11/2019 at 1:16 AM, cinemagic said:

Sry for late reply, a bit busy recently.

I'll upload my bodyslide files for ZAZ/DD/DCL here soon. You can try that.

Oh it's fine, sorry if I sound impatient, like I said, I have been trying to find a fix for this issue for a "little" while now, and had one or two people stop responding so.. I am a little irratible when it comes to the whole situation lol

On 11/11/2019 at 1:53 AM, cinemagic said:

https://mega.nz/#F!C9IhXYiK!36l8aCp1PkP63wlzb1vadw

My personal bodyslide pack for ZaZ(8.0+) DD(4.2 SE RC1) and DCL(8.3 convert), CBBE SE

@fnhsf

1. the path your bodyslide outputs files seems correct, or you may check if your play a skyrim se copy under another folder.

2. you don't have a bodyslide preset appied while building. well the original bodyslide files are kind of messy on grouping. you can use mine. select group CBBE and batch build. Also check if you really don't have any bodyslide presets, that means you might not have CBBE SE base files correctly installed (which is neccessary).

3. tick "build morph" before building or batch building.

ps: red and white colored devices are using same mesh of their black counterparts, you don't need to find and build them in bodyslide (they don't have bodyslide files either).

If something goes wrong with color or texture you will see the object became wholely pink in game, not invisible. So it's not color or texture problem.

for whom may be interested in this file.

Reveal hidden contents

Renamed most outfits for better sorting.

Edited and sorted slidergroups for CBBE SE presets.

ZAZ plus partially converted to CBBE SE (body mesh are still CBBE LE but slider and shape fit CBBE SE)

DD armbinders, bbyoke etc, which are not covered by DD SE RC1, are all converted.

Repaired restrictive boots, leg cuffs etc (bad shapes), for better fitting CBBE SE body.

Fix DDX catsuit short gloves missing hand mesh and causing a gap on forearm. (need to build in bodyslide, DDX - CBBE SE - mxc_catsuit short gloves)

Additional bodyslide files for catsuit long gloves, boots etc. (under groups XXX - CBBE SE Fixes)

When it comes to DDX, I do not have any presets for bodyslide.. could that be an issue? I am playing the right skyrim because some outfits work.. I have also noticed none of the chasity bras/panties have been working.. I am attempting on downloading your presets, I need to wait 32 mins to do that.. sigh.. wish me luck! 

On 11/17/2019 at 2:41 AM, tonsoffun said:

Hey guys, if anyone knows why this could happen, im getting devices in containers as i loot them, but they just go into my inventory. They do not auto equip from the container looted from. Any help would be great! thanks

I recall being able to find devices in containers and on corpses. However I only recall things auto equipping if it was due to a trap going off or interacting with a quest flag item such as finding the cursed collar.

10 hours ago, fnhsf said:

@cinemagic, I tried to download your link via mega, sadly, it was too big for me to download since I am using a free account, and don’t want to spend money..

Oh sorry, I think it is because of I'm using a free account. (I download other big files like DD framework, 800+mb, without problem. so it's most possibly be the issue of file hosting account). I put these files on mega mainly for backup not for sharing.

Ok. so lets start trouble shooting from basis. what's the mod manager you are using? vortex? mod organizer2? none?

@cinemagic Thanks for posting your files above. I used your bodyslide files and they all seem to be better / more complete than the ones I was using. The only issue I'm having is the ZipsuitHeels (for example transparent rubber boots, novice college transparent boots, etc.) don't seem to apply the heel offset so they are sunk into the floor. All the other boots work properly and apply the correct offset to not sink into the floor.

I'm not sure if it's something with my install or the bodyslide files. Do you know how I might go about fixing this?

On 11/20/2019 at 5:17 AM, mcg1355 said:

@cinemagic Thanks for posting your files above. I used your bodyslide files and they all seem to be better / more complete than the ones I was using. The only issue I'm having is the ZipsuitHeels (for example transparent rubber boots, novice college transparent boots, etc.) don't seem to apply the heel offset so they are sunk into the floor. All the other boots work properly and apply the correct offset to not sink into the floor.

I'm not sure if it's something with my install or the bodyslide files. Do you know how I might go about fixing this?

Well I also encounter same issue with some other heels, It's weired cuz I found no error of NiOverride offset settings in their meshes.(or I don't know the exact mechanic).

I repaired some issue by trying to collect meshes from other mods such as old Heretic Resources, or older pre-4.0 version of DDX.

Don't worry, I'm still updating my files (You can see the file subfix e,f,g...). I'll look into the zipsuit heel issue.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:17 AM, mcg1355 said:

ScreenShot3.png.82580ea8b5f70806696ac1e45e1f17b6.png

Ok it's weired again I have no issue with the transparent zipsuit heels.

I didn't modify this mesh much, since I don't have a proper feet silder to curve the CBBE SE feet. (the high heels slider file on CBBE SE nexus page doesn't fit the shape of the heels)

Only applied the CBBE SE "femanine feet" slider to the original mesh, and I think the original is UUNP, so you can see the gap on the calves. I'll try making it better in future.

My suggestion on trouble shooting this are as follow:

1.You may check your installation of racemenu SE (and the SKEE64.dll plugin) if you have similar issue on other heels.

2.There are two copies of meshes of this zipsuit heels:

meshes\devious\zipsuit\heels_0/1.nif (from Devious Devices)

meshes\devious\cursedloot\zipsuit\heels_0/1.nif (from Deviously Cursed Loot)

You may go to an older version, or legendary version of DD or DCL's .zip pack to find these file. use them to replace in you game folder, and see if it can work. 

Coming here from your Fallout 4 equivalent mod, really enjoyed that so figured I'd give this a go.  Everything seems to be working fine but my Character doesn't open her mouth when she has a ball gag in... is there any way round this? Or have I done something wrong? Please help! Thanks

Edit - Also after playing through the start of the Alternate life captured princess story my game crashes immediately after I talk to the lady who is taking me somewhere to help me free of my restraints. Again, any help appreciated :)

1 hour ago, tm1104 said:

Coming here from your Fallout 4 equivalent mod, really enjoyed that so figured I'd give this a go.  Everything seems to be working fine but my Character doesn't open her mouth when she has a ball gag in... is there any way round this? Or have I done something wrong? Please help! Thanks

Edit - Also after playing through the start of the Alternate life captured princess story my game crashes immediately after I talk to the lady who is taking me somewhere to help me free of my restraints. Again, any help appreciated :)

Sounds like a SexLab issue, not Cursed Loot.
Try disabling Apply Facial Expressions, and enable Lip Sync Animations in the SexLab MCM.

Can't really help you with the second one though.

On an unrelated note, when there are several people involved in a rape scene, I've yet to see any gangbang animations. Does anyone know if this is on purpose, or if there's a way to include those?

Would make sense for extra rapists to jump in on the fun, instead of forming an orderly line and waiting their turn :) 

So I got a new PC and want to do a completely fresh install of this using fresh downloads of the latest version of this file and any pre-requisites. However I've been having trouble finding links to download a few from such as the base sexlab files which when I look around here I seem to only find a download in german.

Can anyone either post or IM me links to all of these?

The reason for wanting to do this is that using the downloads I have from previous installs on my past PC then updating various files the game has been experiencing issues like random CTD's, NPC's and followers becoming rooted or stuck in a specific location, and 1-2 minute delays or pauses before animations begin for mod related events or even just general equipment removal due to traps from this mod.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:23 AM, cinemagic said:

Oh sorry, I think it is because of I'm using a free account. (I download other big files like DD framework, 800+mb, without problem. so it's most possibly be the issue of file hosting account). I put these files on mega mainly for backup not for sharing.

Ok. so lets start trouble shooting from basis. what's the mod manager you are using? vortex? mod organizer2? none?

It’s alright, I am using vortex, I tried using MO2, but that wouldn’t even work at all.. so, I’m using vortex, and.. now that I think about it.. what if all the files were not automatically loaded into the Bodyslide? And.. if so, how do I fix that?

8 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

Sounds like a SexLab issue, not Cursed Loot.
Try disabling Apply Facial Expressions, and enable Lip Sync Animations in the SexLab MCM.

Can't really help you with the second one though.

On an unrelated note, when there are several people involved in a rape scene, I've yet to see any gangbang animations. Does anyone know if this is on purpose, or if there's a way to include those?

Would make sense for extra rapists to jump in on the fun, instead of forming an orderly line and waiting their turn :) 

Yes download

Female Facial Animation-35303-2-0  from Nexus.  Their site is currently down so I can't give you the link.            
6 hours ago, fnhsf said:

It’s alright, I am using vortex, I tried using MO2, but that wouldn’t even work at all.. so, I’m using vortex, and.. now that I think about it.. what if all the files were not automatically loaded into the Bodyslide? And.. if so, how do I fix that?

Vortex is basically same as MO2 (a customized MO version by nexus site).

Outfis not automatically loaded into bodyslide also means there is something wrong in your game path settings, your vortex are not using correct game path.

This is game path setting of MO. Can you post your vortex path settings page?

Untitled.png

On 11/25/2019 at 1:55 AM, cinemagic said:

Vortex is basically same as MO2 (a customized MO version by nexus site).

Outfis not automatically loaded into bodyslide also means there is something wrong in your game path settings, your vortex are not using correct game path.

This is game path setting of MO. Can you post your vortex path settings page?

Untitled.png

I think this is what you wanted? all my mods are currently outdated (thanks bethesda) so I cam currently getting that fixed right now, I think the last thing is sexlab, but I could be mistaken..

EDIT: sorry, I thought I inserted the image, but I guess not lol

Screenshot (159).png

On 11/25/2019 at 12:59 PM, fnhsf said:

I think this is what you wanted? all my mods are currently outdated (thanks bethesda) so I cam currently getting that fixed right now, I think the last thing is sexlab, but I could be mistaken..

EDIT: sorry, I thought I inserted the image, but I guess not lol

Screenshot (159).png

@cinemagic sorry, I had to edit it lol

So I have everything working with DCL, but one last thing is that some of the devices are invisible and makes my body parts disappear which I assume is from Devious expansion. Such as the straightjacket, restrictive boots and arms, pony boots and etc.

I heard I have to use bodyslide to input the meshes so that I can actually see the devices. I've also heard that textures could be mixed up with meshes or something. 

I don't know how to do the whole meshes thing and add them into the game. I need help

FWI I am using dcl 8.3, and I have the hotfix and DD_DCL_New_CBBE

Also noticed this

Noticed.PNG

On 11/22/2019 at 12:46 AM, cinemagic said:

My suggestion on trouble shooting this are as follow:

1.You may check your installation of racemenu SE (and the SKEE64.dll plugin) if you have similar issue on other heels.

2.There are two copies of meshes of this zipsuit heels:

meshes\devious\zipsuit\heels_0/1.nif (from Devious Devices)

meshes\devious\cursedloot\zipsuit\heels_0/1.nif (from Deviously Cursed Loot)

You may go to an older version, or legendary version of DD or DCL's .zip pack to find these file. use them to replace in you game folder, and see if it can work. 

Did some digging around and tried different copies of the zipsuit heels from older downloads I already had on my computer and somehow it seems to be working now. I'm not sure what the difference is since they look identical and have the same NiOverride offset settings and everything. It's the only heels I've ever had this issue with and I still can't find any difference between the files I've tried other than it working or not working in game. At least I got it sorted after trying different file like you suggested. It must just be some odd thing with my install / mod list. Thanks for the suggestions and looking into your files.

Does anyone know please which parts of the uploads are needed for DCL on Skyrim Special Edition? Please bear in mind that I have downloaded Devious Devices AIO RC1, also updated SKSE64 plugin runtime for Devious Devices Integration. Specifically prepared for my installed version of Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97.

Could some appropriate customised links please be provided as I don't wish to disturb my Devious Devices fomod unless urgently required.

1 hour ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

Anyway managed to build my own installation. Except no idea what "DD BRRF - CBBE SE" is meant to be used with is it DDa SSE or DDx? If some one can tell me then I'll be able to place them correctly in the appropriate part of "Devious Devices AIO RC1".

sorry, it is for Devious Devices - Beast Race Refit. You can find it in oldrim mod section, and can convert it yourself.

remember to unpack bsa.