Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

20 hours ago, Smyre said:

Does Legendary version work for windows 10, as well as this mod installed?

"This" version of the mod is for SE. But the LE version works fine with win10, Im on win10 and I used the LE version until recently.

Odd glitch and I only come here for advice since it only happens at one point. During The Bound Queen, the moment my character gets locked up, all of my armor rating drop to zero. Just to test, I reloaded to a save just before I found the last piece and walked away from it, went on about two hours of killing and questing, armor rating never zero'd out. Went back and got the last piece of gear again and right to zero my armor went. Anyone know of a conflict that could cause this?

I am having a problem doing the Dollmaker's supply and demand quest, after finding the lost items, and trying to start the next part where I have to go clean up garbage around Riften, when it tries to equip the chains I hard crash straight to desktop. Is there a way to fix this? Or do I have to just forget about doing the quest all together?

10 hours ago, RollontheDane said:

I am having a problem doing the Dollmaker's supply and demand quest, after finding the lost items, and trying to start the next part where I have to go clean up garbage around Riften, when it tries to equip the chains I hard crash straight to desktop. Is there a way to fix this? Or do I have to just forget about doing the quest all together?

You probably need DDHOTFIX

I went to one of my older playthroughs not this new one and it is definitely the boots causing a CTD. I was walking away from a cabin when all of a sudden Cursed Loot kicked in after looting a body...devices went on and after the boots went on I got the same NIO message and then CTD.

23 hours ago, Hermit36 said:

Thanks. I had missed that file, but it still didn't fix the problem.

Got the problem fix. Seems there were quite a few people with the same problem in the LE thread. I added the note from the bandit chief using console. For anybody else having this problem, the ID is xxoDE982

Quick question: I'm in the slave collar and working my way through the required number of sex acts. Do acts triggered by Flower Girls spells/conversations count? Since DCL doesn't use FG, it occurred to me that it may not be tracking those acts. Of course, it may just be that I have a total number of acts required towards the high end of the range, but I thought before I spent a lot of game time trying to meet the requirements, I'd ask.

6 hours ago, Kludar said:

Quick question: I'm in the slave collar and working my way through the required number of sex acts. Do acts triggered by Flower Girls spells/conversations count? Since DCL doesn't use FG, it occurred to me that it may not be tracking those acts. Of course, it may just be that I have a total number of acts required towards the high end of the range, but I thought before I spent a lot of game time trying to meet the requirements, I'd ask.

It will not count FG. And I think it will also not count acts triggered by other mods like TDF or Eager NPC's

On 7/10/2019 at 12:48 PM, Dajovve said:

After already posting here yesterday and since then updating to skyrim SE 1.5.80, I am still unable to install the DCL 8.3 version you linked in the quoted post. Is there maybe a chance that the version you've uploaded is broken? Do you happen to have a different link? Whenever NMM tries to open the FOMOD it just crashes the install and errors out.

EDIT: manually installing DCL 8.3 worked fine and I haven't ran into any problems yet. This makes me even more certain that the link you posted has a broken FOMOD. At least for a slightly outdated version of NMM.

There's a known issue with using NMM for large mods. It's not limited to DCL, and it occurs even with LE. I'm quite sure the fomod is not broken as I've used it in mod organizer just fine, and I haven't changed the fomod from the original LE format, and most others haven't had an issue with installing from it. Try updating NMM from github, and keep retrying the install until it works. It's one reason why I got away from NMM.

On 7/12/2019 at 3:24 PM, G9ai said:

I have absolutely no idea why, but Deviously Cursed Loot is causing my Riften to crash while in loading screen.

How many animations do you have? Try cutting out a few.

If it's not animations, it could be because of a item equipped on an NPC is causing the CTD. Do you have HDT SMP installed? If you don't, do you have the DD Hotfix patch installed?

On 7/9/2019 at 1:58 PM, Hermit36 said:

On a separate note, once any person in the world reaches a high enough arousal they keep their mouths open like they want a cock in it. I assume it has something to do Sexlab Arousal or Dripping When Wet but I can't find a setting that would control it. Anyone had and fixed this?

Have you installed MFG Fix?

On 7/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, llokii70 said:

Installed 8.3 with the fomod installer seems to be working fine except for one part and mind you I am early on in the chloe quest. I get a message about the boots requiring nio but nio is in racemenu.

On 7/14/2019 at 7:42 PM, llokii70 said:

I went to one of my older playthroughs not this new one and it is definitely the boots causing a CTD. I was walking away from a cabin when all of a sudden Cursed Loot kicked in after looting a body...devices went on and after the boots went on I got the same NIO message and then CTD.

I don't recall if I replaced the scripts in that fomod. Try copying the scripts out of here and see if that clears it up for you.

DCL HDT and scripts

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vtzSuRKbvL0l-WjBT5nWFDqzjKHqVUwC/view?usp=sharing

It seems that no of the Cursed Loot items scale correctly to CBBE - they are just clipping trough a body (which is not even the body I build in bodyslide) - and changing the parameters of, lets say the Latex Dress, changes the scaling of the Dress, but the body stays the same and so the item is clipping inside the body.

During install I indicated that I have the CBBE body, and the file is there, but also: it seems that some parameters are missing.

Because the Diana tentacle set scales correctly and the body also scales - other items seem to have missing parameters so there are not scaling?

Attached is the bodyslide of ZipSuite, clipping at all weights, with an unchangable body which is not mine according to the Preset

(maybe the parameters screenshot is not perfect, because they seem to be the same, but scrolling down there would have been more differences)

image.png.51ebfb53e791f560752a3dee2a5b2b41.png

Does anyone else have the issues of the mittens giving 2 events when you try to unlock them, one saying that it comes off, and the other saying that it's a high security restraint that cannot be removed? because every time after doing this, no matter when it's just a single event saying it comes off, the mittens don't fall off...

I need help finding a Mesh.  In the room just before we find Chloe in her cell there are 3 cages, one has the loot Mage's Rubber Gloves.  For multiple playthroughs this has always had clipping on the inside upper arm that I want to fix.  I'm using CBBE and don't think this glove gets built in a batch build.   I can't find this Mesh anywhere in the DCL files.  Is this a DCL item or DD item and what folder is the mesh located so i can fix it in outfit studio?