Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 9/9/2022 at 4:17 PM, zarantha said:

Easy Wheel Menu sometimes triggers that child warning, but i don't see it in your mod list. make sure nothing is overwriting DD and DCL.

If this is in MO2, just copy your profile, disable everything and start with the bare minimum, then add your mods back until you find the problem. Then you can fix your primary profile.

Does the child warning ever not appear despite being triggered? I've been trying to nail down a Cursed Loot conflict and narrowed it down to Easy Wheel Menu 2 of all things. With EWM2 in my load order, Cursed Loot will have broken scripts, and for the life of me I can't figure out any connection between them or any reason why one would affect the other in any way. This comment about EWM sometimes triggering the child warning is the only possible glimmer I can find. Any ideas?

Is there any way to see how many days are remaining in the secure belt quest? I have the min and max days set to 3 in MCM but even after 4 days Laura says I haven't worn the belt long enough. Looking in the console, I do see Laura_LA_MinDaysGlob set to 7 and Laura_LA_MaxDaysGlob set to 3. If that is the case what would be the value of DaysNeeded = Utility.RandomInt(Min,Max) ? Is my current save bugged and I'll have to force the belt off?

Edited by hollowed-again
added more questions
3 hours ago, markdf said:

Does the child warning ever not appear despite being triggered? I've been trying to nail down a Cursed Loot conflict and narrowed it down to Easy Wheel Menu 2 of all things. With EWM2 in my load order, Cursed Loot will have broken scripts, and for the life of me I can't figure out any connection between them or any reason why one would affect the other in any way. This comment about EWM sometimes triggering the child warning is the only possible glimmer I can find. Any ideas?

No idea on why it's happening. I just marked it as a known issue. I don't know why it breaks DCL. I remember ewm2 breaks DCL as well, even tho i only have the SE conversion marked.

Child warning seems hit or miss from what i recall.

Edited by zarantha
9 minutes ago, hollowed-again said:

Is there any way to see how many days are remaining in the secure belt quest? I have the min and max days set to 3 in MCM but even after 4 days Laura says I haven't worn the belt long enough. Looking in the console, I do see Laura_LA_MinDaysGlob set to 7 and Laura_LA_MaxDaysGlob set to 3. If that is the case what would be the value of DaysNeeded = Utility.RandomInt(Min,Max) ?

Don't wait through it. it doesn't count. There's a way to check in the console, but I don't recall how it was done. It was in one of elsidia's posts.

And laura might have her own settings. those console variables you have noted are not from DCL. you'd be better off asking over there.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

No idea on why it's happening. I just marked it as a known issue. I don't know why it breaks DCL. I remember ewm2 breaks DCL as well, even tho i only have the SE conversion marked.

Child warning seems hit or miss from what i recall.

Even weirder, when I edited EWM in XEdit to remove the Quests for plugins that I don't have installed, they now work perfectly together. I'm wondering if maybe EWM is overtaxing Papyrus in some way that just happens to affect Cursed Loot before anything else. 

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

Don't wait through it. it doesn't count. There's a way to check in the console, but I don't recall how it was done. It was in one of elsidia's posts.

And laura might have her own settings. those console variables you have noted are not from DCL. you'd be better off asking over there.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You mean Laura, the shopkeeper? This is another mod Laura Bondage shop and need ask there. DCL have no clue about this quest.

Oops....I thought this is Laura's topic. Bad idea to post late at night. Thanks for replying here.

When I sleep in the communal beds at College of Winterhold, I get two outcomes, one leaves me in a random spot tied with a armbinder, no quest is started. Or two, I'm fully bondage equiped and start the quest "Little Bondage Adventure" but the description says I've been left in the wild but the PC doesn't move from the room. I don't know if the two results are buggy or are two separate events.

Also despite wearing an armbinder the character performing the covering herself pose, and it has to be other mod that forces this pose but I can't find which mod could be o is not recognizing that is an armbinder.

On 1/18/2023 at 7:21 PM, zarantha said:

Are you able to open the debug page in the mcm? if not, then the mod never properly initialized. You'd need a new game or to not change/use those pages in the MCM.

Also, these do the same thing. You should only use one.
"0141","+","Deviously Enchanted Chests SE 3.11"
"0142","+","Deviously Cursed Loot"

I was not able to open the debug page in the MCM. I will try deleting deviously enchanted chests and see if that fixes it. I didn't know they were the same, someone on this forum had said they were different before.

On 1/18/2023 at 12:50 PM, WhutEvar said:

After I enable the rape setting in cursed loot, the mod config for cursed loot stops working. Saving and loading doesn't work, but going back to an old save fixes it. I don't know if cursed loot actually stopped working, but not being able to use the mod config anymore seems like enough of a reason to ask for help. Included is my list of mods and the exact error shown by papyrus. This is the only thing I could see that was relevant to what was happening. It did not happen before I enabled the rape setting, but it happened every time I opened the setting's menu (pressed escape) after I enabled it.image.png.c1eb2115801cbcc0e25bb227396f09e5.png

hentai mod list.txt 17.22 kB · 3 downloads

The solution was actually incredibly underwhelming. I've been using the command "coc" to skip the opening cutscene without clicking "new game". Somehow this meant that the mod wouldn't initialize. So clicking "new game" fixed it, debug works perfectly now. I am going to have to find some other way to skip the opening cutscene now I guess.

Edited by WhutEvar
1 hour ago, WhutEvar said:

I didn't know they were the same, someone on this forum had said they were different before.

Enchanted chest are part of reworked DCL left only trap thing.

As DCL have included chest traps, so enchanted quests is useless.

Also enchanted chest have conflict with DCL quest captured princess.

19 minutes ago, WhutEvar said:

I am going to have to find some other way to skip the opening cutscene

Mod live another life. You start game in isolated cell and have many time to initialize all your mods before start.  When it done, you even can start vanilla start of skyrim by choose it from menu. Also this mod allows start DCL as captured princess quest. (for that you need first installed this mod and then in DCL installation choose add addon for that game start.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272

Edited by Elsidia
57 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Enchanted chest are part of reworked DCL left only trap thing.

As DCL have included chest traps, so enchanted quests is useless.

Also enchanted chest have conflict with DCL quest captured princess.

Mod live another life. You start game in isolated cell and have many time to initialize all your mods before start.  When it done, you even can start vanilla start of skyrim by choose it from menu. Also this mod allows start DCL as captured princess quest. (for that you need first installed this mod and then in DCL installation choose add addon for that game start.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272

I had live another life, but I didn't realize it let you choose vanilla skyrim, that'll be super useful. Thanks!

18 hours ago, markdf said:

Even weirder, when I edited EWM in XEdit to remove the Quests for plugins that I don't have installed, they now work perfectly together. I'm wondering if maybe EWM is overtaxing Papyrus in some way that just happens to affect Cursed Loot before anything else. 

Very interesting. I'd say that definitely points to something that needs optimized in wheelmenu.

7 hours ago, WhutEvar said:

I was not able to open the debug page in the MCM. I will try deleting deviously enchanted chests and see if that fixes it. I didn't know they were the same, someone on this forum had said they were different before.

They both trap the chests and other containers you open. DEC is more of a DCL lite - that's all it does. But it also doesn't respect DCL's settings for traps, so you could have conflicting setups or even get trapped twice in one open. It makes it hard to say what mod is at fault when things go wrong. As a rule, you should only have one mod doing a thing. There are exceptions, but even with the exceptions you can fuck things up by not setting the configuration just right.

Does Deviously Cursed Loot create it's own log, when debugging is on? If it does, then I can not find it in Skyrim SE.

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my game. What ever it is, it only seems to affect this one. That is also very weird, because I used the mod a lot at LE side. My current SE build is light in comparison.

Functions works, but they take for ever to start, like there would be Papyrus spam, but I do not see any. Also, getting Estrus "bang" from picking up flower outright crashed the game.

When the problem doesn't seem to be related to stacks and all animations have been tested, then my only idea is a some severe conflict. Hence I was asking about the log.

If it just prints them to Papyrs log, then I will have re-enable that and get my character in to trouble again.

Edit: I tested the prison scene. Everything went weird. Jailor was "inspecting my chracater's moth", while the lady suddenly decided that I have attacked a guard, whipped my char, tossed her in to jail in restraints. Then se got pulled back up to continue the inspection. Very weird. FPS is locked to 60, so no Havok bug was there to make me to accidentally hit someone.

Edited by Morferous
1 hour ago, Morferous said:

Does Deviously Cursed Loot create it's own log, when debugging is on? If it does, then I can not find it in Skyrim SE.

I am trying to figure out what is wrong with my game. What ever it is, it only seems to affect this one. That is also very weird, because I used the mod a lot at LE side. My current SE build is light in comparison.

Functions works, but they take for ever to start, like there would be Papyrus spam, but I do not see any. Also, getting Estrus "bang" from picking up flower outright crashed the game.

When the problem doesn't seem to be related to stacks and all animations have been tested, then my only idea is a some severe conflict. Hence I was asking about the log.

If it just prints them to Papyrs log, then I will have re-enable that and get my character in to trouble again.

Edit: I tested the prison scene. Everything went weird. Jailor was "inspecting my chracater's moth", while the lady suddenly decided that I have attacked a guard, whipped my char, tossed her in to jail in restraints. Then se got pulled back up to continue the inspection. Very weird. FPS is locked to 60, so no Havok bug was there to make me to accidentally hit someone.

It logs to papyrus.

If you aren't using Papyrus Tweaks NG, I'd recommend doing so. It speeds up a lot of things. SexLab P+ is something to watch, but since it's still in the very early stages of development it's very much use at your own risk. It is missing some features. That said, it does amazing things with speeding up sex scene starts, even at this early stage.

Do you have Public Whore? It just updated to resolve an issue that caused an attack to register in DCL during that prison scene and also broke defeat.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165658-public-whore/?do=findComment&comment=3977611

Defeat (and by extension DCL) fixed in 1.2.4

image.png.9488a4aa1fc352b0947b91670fd84286.png

Edited by zarantha
29 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It logs to papyrus.

If you aren't using Papyrus Tweaks NG, I'd recommend doing so. It speeds up a lot of things. SexLab P+ is something to watch, but since it's still in the very early stages of development it's very much use at your own risk. It is missing some features. That said, it does amazing things with speeding up sex scene starts, even at this early stage.

Do you have Public Whore? It just updated to resolve an issue that caused an attack to register in DCL during that prison scene and also broke defeat.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165658-public-whore/?do=findComment&comment=3977611

Defeat (and by extension DCL) fixed in 1.2.4

image.png.9488a4aa1fc352b0947b91670fd84286.png

Thank you for advice.

I actually do have PW and just updated it.

I had no idea about Papyrus Tweaks NG. I'll look in to it.

I have been MIA from Skyrim for some time. New work has kept me busy, so my gaming has been very casual over the last two years. It has been a long road to catch up with everything that I used to know so well. Now I am partially clueless again. I managed to iron out most issues from mods, but reasons for crashes and problems with Deviously Cursed Loot evade me. Hopefully Papyrus Tweaks NG helps sorting those out. Everything else seems to run smoothly, even under heavier script stress, except this one - and I really would not want to give up from DCL.

I am still suspecting some sort of conflict is a part of the problem, because of Estrus crash. I'll try to redo logs and see what might be causing it.

Looks like mod is still with ZAP 7. Does it harm to use 8 or 8+ with it? I just noticed that there has been a lot of spreading around this matter.

12 hours ago, Morferous said:

Looks like mod is still with ZAP 7. Does it harm to use 8 or 8+ with it? I just noticed that there has been a lot of spreading around this matter.

I use ZAZ 8+ for years now. it's on the same SE download page as ZAZ 7, but it's a link towards the bottom of the page instead of in the download link itself.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

On 1/19/2023 at 9:54 AM, MrNicoras said:

Did either of you find a fix for this? As of now, the Dagonar quest is unplayable (at least for my load order). I was sentenced to three days and by the time those were up my sentence had been increased to 30 days. I tried making constant saves to get around the random rapes, but got locked in on one point after talking to the foreman no matter which save I used. Even after stumbling on to a console command to complete the quest, I was still bound inside the prison after the quest was done. Tried to COC my way out, and got dragged back to prison. Too bad, because it seemed like a fun quest.  But the interference from another mod (maybe Public Whore) causing each rape to be considered an attack on a guard is a terrible bug.  I don't recall seeing an incompatibility for this on the description page, but maybe I missed it.

There is a fix for this posted in PW LE thread. Also at least PW LE was updated to fix this issue. (dont know about SE)

1 hour ago, spyke123 said:

There is a fix for this posted in PW LE thread. Also at least PW LE was updated to fix this issue. (dont know about SE)

I was shown that post, and the fix works.  I'm using SE, so it doesn't appear it was updated.  But the fix is super easy.  Thanks. 

Hello, sorry if this has been asked before, but in the Live Another Life origin included in this mod when I get to the point where Keerava undos the arm binder the key is taken from my inventory but the binder is not removed.  Any ideas on how to fix this, as it's clear that the next part of the quest is meant to be played as though the arm binder is removed.

55 minutes ago, TankGuy said:

I get to the point where Keerava undos the arm binder the key is taken from my inventory but the binder is not removed. 

Script lag? Load a save and try again

As for other bugs what can happen. We are not have extra-senses and can't read your mind.

Wrong DD instalation

Damaged scripts by outdated mods

Damaged scripts by other mods patches

To answer more we need - papyrus log, full mod list (not just load order)

Ohhh crap my favorite old bug came back

20230122191722_1.jpg.a3fc606c02b8dd0071a51fd36ca08de4.jpg

Suddenly appear this annoying massage from the past, is there anybody who know how can I find which one is black sheep?

I play with TeraElinRace and modifieded slaActorLibary.pex and this time Cursed Loot worked fine. I think I didn't add any children mod, but I don't know. Here is my load order, maybe it help.Loadorder.txt

Edited by palracz
17 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Script lag? Load a save and try again

As for other bugs what can happen. We are not have extra-senses and can't read your mind.

Wrong DD instalation

Damaged scripts by outdated mods

Damaged scripts by other mods patches

To answer more we need - papyrus log, full mod list (not just load order)

I found the solution.  It turns out what I thought was a completely unrelated error with sexlab (had the SE version rather than the AE version downloaded) was causing it.