Share the weird quirks of your modded Skyrim.

Using Relationship Dialogue Overhaul and Amorous Adventures, I just walked into the Palace of the Kings with AA Elisif as a companion. She made a comment that all Nords should admire Ulfric, because he fights for all of them. ?

I can tell myself she was just trying to blend in and not give her identity away in the lair of the enemy, but it's a bit like Lydia shouting "Skyrim belongs to the Nords!" in combat even though she's loyal to a pro-Empire city.

So I was putting on a little sex show because my succubus needed to recover her satiation. During the orgy one of the voyeurs, a basket, and a broom just started to very slowly drift away. As if they were being pulled by some unknown magnet:

enb2018_6_14_20_49_52.thumb.png.8b70ed0c7c43dc5c1b05b5d4d19e49ff.pngenb2018_6_14_20_49_58.thumb.png.efeda932bc3c16ea6271609e7b5bedf9.pngenb2018_6_14_20_50_3.thumb.png.445a5dc3c249b98b3814d2437fb961f9.png

9 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

one of the voyeurs, a basket, and a broom just started to very slowly drift away

Everyone's a critic.

Is that Katla's Farm (just outside Solitude)?

Are you using the two 'add-on' mods with Tropical Skyrim? I played it a couple of years ago when there was only one add-on and my machine struggled a bit. I'm just looking a cliimate overhauls as I fancy a major revamp.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Everyone's a critic.

Is that Katla's Farm (just outside Solitude)?

Are you using the two 'add-on' mods with Tropical Skyrim? I played it a couple of years ago when there was only one add-on and my machine struggled a bit. I'm just looking a cliimate overhauls as I fancy a major revamp.

Yes, right outside Katla's Farm. I'm using the Tropical Skyrim Optimized and Tropical Skyrim PGP Tree Cull addons with Tropical Skyrim. I actually used TES5EDIT to merge them all into one mod.

-Some of my characters have gotten the "unusual" inheritance letters, though mostly not too often. Probably the most funny one, would be getting one from...well the Priest you deliver to the Namira cult for her quest. I don't think telling him about the Hall of the Dead being safe again is required, but I usually do so...once getting back to Markarth to collect him for the next part of the quest. Which means he waltzes off with a increased relationship with my character and...well...gets eaten in a bad way. 

-The character I'm focusing on at the moment would be an Argonian Necromancer, whose mostly focusing on the College questline, and some of the sidequests related to it. I do Brelyna's quest(which had me and the character literally sitting around for the first part), and once finished, due to using the Solutions mod, I had another idea in mind for recompense. Yeah, I know. No real problems here? Wrong. You see, I also have Interesting NPCs installed here, and it adds a female Orc who wanders around the Hall of Attainment. Wanders around. Like right into Brelyna's room, while this is going on. 

HallOfAttainment3.thumb.png.d96beceb4357f7e4fda0aef6cffc238e.png

Though I obviously did not include the Orc in the shot, she mostly favored that chair on the other side of the bed. Cannot wait to see if anything similar is going to happen for J'zargo and Onmund's(not sure if I'll do his scene though) quests.

Aha! Some serious jumping and I have a suspect.

2096084989_enb2018_06_1714_04_09_58.thumb.jpg.ac3201a9e66ffffcb7925559e741fa30.jpg

Horny Creatures. Which means . . .

938591194_enb2018_06_1714_02_33_02.thumb.jpg.a70a105e12d6f0d57f83dba7f99986a6.jpg

. . . MMG owes me 24 gold. I got male, female and hermaphrodite down but the fourth book went into my inventory instead of dropping to the floor. No idea what the 4th book is.

Case closed.

Ok how exactly does "start sexlab animation" = "teleport me to that giant camp near Whiterun but also several miles in the air"?:

1815283748_bandicam2018-06-1803-01-53-743.thumb.png.a9ec62c592258f4488dfad9c1c911042.png

731640744_bandicam2018-06-1802-56-00-578.thumb.png.50610180c3c1bc56586104dd5667836e.png

Seriously, I get that glitch constantly. The time in the screenshot I was near Markarth and on my way to turn in some quests at Whiterun anyways. So I said "Fuck you game", god moded my way through surviving the fall and used the glitch as an instant fast travel.

47 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's a long way from the Serengeti to Skyrim right enough.

Not when you have Tropical Skyrim installed. I've been using that mod for so long sometimes I forget Skyrim is supposed to be a chilly northern Europeon type land, not a place of deserts and jungles?

54 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Not when you have Tropical Skyrim installed. I've been using that mod for so long sometimes I forget Skyrim is supposed to be a chilly northern Europeon type land, not a place of deserts and jungles?

But what about the heat; the heat and the damned flies Carruthers?

3 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Ok how exactly does "start sexlab animation" = "teleport me to that giant camp near Whiterun but also several miles in the air"?:

1815283748_bandicam2018-06-1803-01-53-743.thumb.png.a9ec62c592258f4488dfad9c1c911042.png

731640744_bandicam2018-06-1802-56-00-578.thumb.png.50610180c3c1bc56586104dd5667836e.png

Seriously, I get that glitch constantly. The time in the screenshot I was near Markarth and on my way to turn in some quests at Whiterun anyways. So I said "Fuck you game", god moded my way through surviving the fall and used the glitch as an instant fast travel.

That is a havok/entity bug and means the game keep losing your location, which is common with PSQ.

11 minutes ago, 27X said:

That is a havok/entity bug and means the game keep losing your location, which is common with PSQ.

It's a recognised SexLab problem and has been for years. I never play without PSQ and haven't for several years but I only get this problem every now and again same as everyone else.

Seeing as I've never had it happen, yeah it is PSQ.

Pretty simple paradigm.

Any mod that uses a custom race or loads custom body mesh onto an existing entity can cause papyrus to lose the thread with a player's cell information, same reason using a custom race for the player or npc can cause infinite loading or CTD on cell entry. The more scripts you run and slower papyrus updates, the more likely it is to occur.

Since SL doesn't have custom races and only custom meshes if specified by a nondefault option, the culprit is pretty clear.

45 minutes ago, 27X said:

Seeing as I've never had it happen, yeah it is PSQ.

Pretty simple paradigm.

Any mod that uses a custom race or loads custom body mesh onto an existing entity can cause papyrus to lose the thread with a player's cell information, same reason using a custom race for the player or npc can cause infinite loading or CTD on cell entry. The more scripts you run and slower papyrus updates, the more likely it is to occur.

Since SL doesn't have custom races and only custom meshes if specified by a nondefault option, the culprit is pretty clear.

I don't use and have never used the transform function of PSQ.

So, if you have never had it happen then you have never used SexLab or a custom race?

I lurk here and have benefitted greatly.  I'm slowly working on making a custom follower, but I never have anything to share here.  I'm not a modder, but I always wanted to learn. 

I have a good one...maybe it's not so odd.  But anyway...my dark elf waif was travelling with a party made up of the Nord Brothers (mod), Aranea, and Lydia.  She decided to just take the boys to Folgunthur to tank the ghosts while she sniped away at everything.  Worked fine.

(I've been having issues with those two specific mod followers just walking away and breaking my Simple Multiple Followers)

So anyway, we clear out a tower full of bandits AND a dragon, and then SLEN triggers a scene with her losing her virginity in the heat of the moment - hey I didn't want her to be a slut - and then in the morning after a nap on the bedrolls, they're gone and there are three hired thugs to teach her a very gangrape-y lesson.  

Track the Nord bros down in their default home in Markarth, defeat/tie-up/execute.  

Really nice RP opportunity, I guess.  I wish I had video or screenies.  

I'm also glad that I'm only at level 13....I have a very stable load order.  I just wish multiple follower mods were better.  I tried EFF and iAFT and had similar issues with things breaking.  EFF corrupted my savegame when I force recruited Old Orc and he turned out to be an amazing tank.