Jump to content

"The freeing of Freigy" - First quick Video


M4rth

1,723 views

Hey Guys, so I actually bought Vegas Pro (Sony Vegas) since it's on sale atm. ^^

I made a quick little edit and uploaded it to my google drive so you can watch it if you like.

 

There are porbably more vids to come in the future.

Pls tell me if you liked the video, and don't forget to turn on 1080 if it doesn't enable it by itself.

 

Have fun:

The freeing of Freigy

 

Peace out. :)

11 Comments


Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Liked the "epic" feel the music created combined to the immensity/solemnity of the scene actually. ?

I'm glad you liked it. :D

Link to comment
9 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

This was great!

Something tells me the next one will be better ?

We'll see :P

Link to comment

M4rth, when are you going to create a Youtube channel again, and make more awesome Skyrim videos. I miss Seytira. She still didn't tell me her phone number, haha :)

P.S. Nice video btw. 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Kshahdoo said:

M4rth, when are you going to create a Youtube channel again, and make more awesome Skyrim videos. I miss Seytira. She still didn't tell me her phone number, haha :)

P.S. Nice video btw. 

Hey Kshahdoo, sorry mate but I can not ever create vids on YT again. The rules over here in Europe will become even more strict so they will delete everything that is not proven to be owned original content. Also most of the videos would get flagged because "no nudity on Youtube". I know there are still tons of videos on YT where you see everything even sex but let's not forget here, that I have my personal hater which is very keen on flagging everything I upload. :/

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, M4rth said:

Hey Kshahdoo, sorry mate but I can not ever create vids on YT again. The rules over here in Europe will become even more strict so they will delete everything that is not proven to be owned original content. Also most of the videos would get flagged because "no nudity on Youtube". I know there are still tons of videos on YT where you see everything even sex but let's not forget here, that I have my personal hater which is very keen on flagging everything I upload. :/

I understand. Many of my Skyrim videos was flagged and deleted. Yes, you're right. The rules about "partial nudity" on youtube become ridiculous lately. But hey, thanks for the reply. I will gladly watch your sexy videos here :) 

Link to comment
On 2/3/2019 at 3:51 PM, Kshahdoo said:

I understand. Many of my Skyrim videos was flagged and deleted. Yes, you're right. The rules about "partial nudity" on youtube become ridiculous lately. But hey, thanks for the reply. I will gladly watch your sexy videos here :) 

I followed both u guys M4rth  and Kshahdoo  and the youtube deletion is really stupid work by youtube admins. will you guys move to a different platform to post videos?

Link to comment
7 hours ago, leaf201 said:

I followed both u guys M4rth  and Kshahdoo  and the youtube deletion is really stupid work by youtube admins. will you guys move to a different platform to post videos?

Hello.

Nope, i post my videos only at youtube :O 

Link to comment
On 2/4/2019 at 5:59 PM, leaf201 said:

I followed both u guys M4rth  and Kshahdoo  and the youtube deletion is really stupid work by youtube admins. will you guys move to a different platform to post videos?

I might if you have some suggestions. Thing is, it must be allowed to post adult content but not be a pornsite. :P

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...