Jump to content

Tammie/Luna: Something Cool! Part 2


ongwk733

1,609 views

5a03fc1312b27_HeaderTammieLuna.thumb.jpg.5f82836adda7132f1b61503126f441de.jpg

 

Hey guys! So it is finally midweek, and this is coming a little later than I had initially planned but here it is!

I was trying to upload the images to my usual hosting site ImgBB earlier today, but for some reason it was waaaaaaaaay slower than usual.

It eventually reached the point where the images just failed to upload completely; They'd just reach a random number % and hang there. Cancelling and trying again didn't help at the point...

And after some tinkering around with ImgBox(previously I had some issues with them showing broken links too), I think I finally managed to get things to work properly!

So I will be moving over to ImgBox for now and hopefully ImgBB fixes itself in the meantime!

Fingers crossed I hope this works! ?

Please do let me know if anything looks broken or out of order! This is my first time using ImgBox!

 

As an experiment, I will also link Part 1 in this post too! So those of you who haven't read part 1 or want a refresher can just click open the spoiler below!

As per usual, direct album links here:

Part 1: https://imgbox.com/g/r0JMb2M4pF  or  

Part 2: https://imgbox.com/g/AbuFONPqFN

 

Linked pictures in spoilers to follow!

Click the spoiler to see the adventure! (71 images)

Spoiler

HZFTEnsV_o.jpg 
S4wnF9Cl_o.jpg 
CVrZd02N_o.jpg 
VyI5CtU4_o.jpg 
YlthWIL9_o.jpg 
4kxm4Tbj_o.jpg 
9tHNsGcQ_o.jpg 
AbMFRpXA_o.jpg 
LWrBmUII_o.jpg 
3yupikK4_o.jpg 
U2WFJeke_o.jpg 
UrBV1WDl_o.jpg 
dYijvrCP_o.jpg 
M5sHT9Vg_o.jpg 
xELyeHSn_o.jpg 
TlOq1S7T_o.jpg 
9rziFvUY_o.jpg 
fTAof3tO_o.jpg 
k9CPEorZ_o.jpg 
WOJ0182T_o.jpg 
3vEQbcuZ_o.jpg 
Ew9uE2tJ_o.jpg 
eWLqI980_o.jpg 
bh0xJBM0_o.jpg 
VrWOKtlu_o.jpg 
qQQWu7yW_o.jpg 
iOcakWmJ_o.jpg 
FttDFcQN_o.jpg 
8datkqB4_o.jpg 
Xw8l21cT_o.jpg 
vlmpGRCB_o.jpg 
6wTHJbRe_o.jpg 
LjWCfxoI_o.jpg 
m5UcO9A3_o.jpg 
tyvH1lR0_o.jpg 
mwh94c60_o.jpg 
ZS5UutpO_o.jpg 
JyqKk4Us_o.jpg 
9aWNt6fc_o.jpg 
Gc4Uel6C_o.jpg 
KUpXmIGO_o.jpg 
0u2nmGua_o.jpg 
F3KDEObd_o.jpg 
PZncot6E_o.jpg 
v13RIwdy_o.jpg 
NSIkVRM9_o.jpg 
U4gxz3zH_o.jpg 
XLnUTCRQ_o.jpg 
syVyGSxn_o.jpg 
47lOqd1T_o.jpg 
v0rkuNzR_o.jpg 
ndZIdr2K_o.jpg 
TMhWL4tr_o.jpg 
ocXjUt1D_o.jpg 
bPmVbgTo_o.jpg 
gtQbEbKh_o.jpg 
hctcSgXm_o.jpg 
DVmx66gI_o.jpg 
73GjFpPK_o.jpg 
m3ifEbDF_o.jpg 
IzIe6cCX_o.jpg 
mDSgTIJ2_o.jpg 
TmAsjjy0_o.jpg 
fP3uzhIt_o.jpg 
MT45Yxpz_o.jpg 
IpXGydQ4_o.jpg 
MXjzAJRd_o.jpg 
J2jbo6HU_o.jpg 
jMU2LOZb_o.jpg 
71N3emWn_o.jpg 
1MQHooyf_o.jpg

 

I hope you guys enjoyed it! Look forward to Part 3, which I'm hopefully aiming to get done by the weekend!

I was initially going to use today to work on it, but this image hosting issue get in the way...?

Anyway, Part 3 is going to be a shorter one to wrap up the adventure, BUT to make up for it's shortness it'll have a really sexy end picture which I really liked how it turned out!

Look forward to it guys, and I hope ya'll have a nice week ahead! ?

 

[Edit 28/10/18: Part 3 might be a bit late, as I have fallen sick and basically spent the weekend resting and handling some other obligations. So the earliest Part 3 should be done would be about next weekend, maybe.

Really sorry y'all, thanks for being patient! ? ]

24 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are few shots and dialogues that made me laugh like a madman, especially talk about 90% and stretching pose with hands. My good friend, you are awesome. :D Marvelous work.

Love this episode.

One personal subjective objection. Too much of Tico and Pico and their dialogue. They spoiled 100% of enjoyment in the episode. Im sure others wil disagree with me, but as your LL friend I'm just sharing my thought, not criticizing. If I wouldn't like your stories, I woudn't red it and comment it. :)

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

There are few shots and dialogues that made me laugh like a madman, especially talk about 90% and stretching pose with hands. My good friend, you are awesome. :D Marvelous work.

Love this episode.

One personal subjective objection. Too much of Tico and Pico and their dialogue. They spoiled 100% of enjoyment in the episode. Im sure others wil disagree with me, but as your LL friend I'm just sharing my thought, not criticizing. If I wouldn't like your stories, I woudn't red it and comment it. :)

What don't you like about them? ?

I know Mico and Pico are a little more forward and annoying here, but I wanted to introduce them here as their first time appearing as Tammie and Luna's companions. Hence I want their personalities to come off a bit more rough, and then they mellow out as time goes on, becoming the way they are in the earlier adventures where Tammie and Luna are on their own paths.

Mico being more blunt and insensitive and Pico being more perverted and annoying in this adventure are to show that they as a different species have not had much interaction with humans, and as such can come across very rough and not very considerate of others' feelings.

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, ongwk733 said:

What don't you like about them? ?

I know Mico and Pico are a little more forward and annoying here, but I wanted to introduce them here as their first time appearing as Tammie and Luna's companions. Hence I want their personalities to come off a bit more rough, and then they mellow out as time goes on, becoming the way they are in the earlier adventures where Tammie and Luna are on their own paths.

Mico being more blunt and insensitive and Pico being more perverted and annoying in this adventure are to show that they as a different species have not had much interaction with humans, and as such can come across very rough and not very considerate of others' feelings.

Listen, my good friend, I follow your blog since the beginning and I didn't like that mushroom when you add it with Tammie and made episodes. I still loved episodes, but I just don't find those mushrooms amusing. No offense. I TRULY respect your effort and your vision to introduce those mushrooms as alien species as human companions, but I just don't see them interesting enough. This is my subjective opinion and I'm not saying you should change anything. It is your story, your creation and I respect that. I will still follow you because you are very talented humorous story teller and Tammie & Luna are few of the best thing that happened to LL. :) 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Listen, my good friend, I follow your blog since the beginning and I didn't like that mushroom when you add it with Tammie and made episodes. I still loved episodes, but I just don't find those mushrooms amusing. No offense. I TRULY respect your effort and your vision to introduce those mushrooms as alien species as human companions, but I just don't see them interesting enough. This is my subjective opinion and I'm not saying you should change anything. It is your story, your creation and I respect that. I will still follow you because you are very talented humorous story teller and Tammie & Luna are few of the best thing that happened to LL. :) 

I totally understand, not everyone's gonna love the mushrooms. They're there to act as foils to our heroines, to push them to think and to move in ways being alone wouldn't.

Tammie and Luna are the main stars after all, so naturally the focus will always be about them! ?

Just think of Mico and Pico as maybe that dad or uncle that everyone has who occasionally joins in on the fun! Some might hate them, some might like them, some might just tolerate them, but they're family.

If anything, it can show how Tammie can get along with anyone! And how Luna can be patient and tolerate anyone too! ?

Link to comment

Funny episode, though in fact the pace of the events is quite slow (71 images just to try an outfit then take-off). Even though you're good at making crispy dialogues, maybe it's too diluted. But if was a fun read anyway. I must say I expected more taking-off issues, but Tammie is a lucky one. Can't wait for the in flight shots . ^^

14 hours ago, ongwk733 said:

I totally understand, not everyone's gonna love the mushrooms. They're there to act as foils to our heroines, to push them to think and to move in ways being alone wouldn't.

Maybe Prince doesn't likes pets ? :classic_tongue: Anyway maybe the pace is a bit slow, but Pico and Mico do bring something to the ambiance I think. :classic_smile:

 

PS : also, putting together part 1 and part 2 maybe isn't the best idea, as you'll cumulate the loading time of both. Album links can avoid the problem, but since you already have an entry with part 1 one may wonder if it was really necessary to repost it. ?

 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Funny episode, though in fact the pace of the events is quite slow (71 images just to try an outfit then take-off). Even though you're good at making crispy dialogues, maybe it's too diluted. But if was a fun read anyway. I must say I expected more taking-off issues, but Tammie is a lucky one. Can't wait for the in flight shots . ^^

Maybe Prince doesn't likes pets ? :classic_tongue: Anyway maybe the pace is a bit slow, but Pico and Mico do bring something to the ambiance I think. :classic_smile:

 

PS : also, putting together part 1 and part 2 maybe isn't the best idea, as you'll cumulate the loading time of both. Album links can avoid the problem, but since you already have an entry with part 1 one may wonder if it was really necessary to repost it. ?

 

 

> Haha yeah, I think I went a little overboard with Part 2 having 71 images! ?

The plan was to have 3 parts, and each part taking 20-40 so they'd balance out nicely. I guess I kinda lost track of the total count while I was oogling Tammie haha!

 

>Sadly no flight shots I don't think. This story was inspired by a mod I found on the Nexus which I will credit in the next part, but because its use ragdolls the player, I'm unable to do a tfc to take any actual flying. So what's happening in this part was a little trickery on my part. ?

 

>Oooh, maybe! Not everyone is a pet person haha. More so if the pet could talk and won't stop, probably! ?

 

>I removed the BBcode portion of Part1 and instead linked the previous part's blog entry.

You're right, ImgBox is a tad slower to load than ImgBB was, and linking a whole 100+ images might be bad news for some PCs.

That was my bad.

Link to comment
19 hours ago, ongwk733 said:

I totally understand, not everyone's gonna love the mushrooms. They're there to act as foils to our heroines, to push them to think and to move in ways being alone wouldn't.

Tammie and Luna are the main stars after all, so naturally the focus will always be about them! ?

Just think of Mico and Pico as maybe that dad or uncle that everyone has who occasionally joins in on the fun! Some might hate them, some might like them, some might just tolerate them, but they're family.

If anything, it can show how Tammie can get along with anyone! And how Luna can be patient and tolerate anyone too! ?

 I told you, my friend, I have no doubt in the reason of two mushrooms' existence in your story :) For me, Tammie and Luna are sufficient for hours of laughter, fun, good time and read the story. They are unique and best duo on LL. :)

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Tirloque said:

 

Maybe Prince doesn't likes pets ? :classic_tongue:

 

No, he doesn't like pets A ALL ;)

Link to comment

Always look forward to your entries. What mod are those mushroom models from anyway? Never seen them anywhere else I don't think.

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

No, he doesn't like pets A ALL ;)

*Gasp* Then what about Gary the Goat and Mr Dovahbear? ?

20 hours ago, ther1pper said:

Nice, missed seeing Tammies cute butt. Also she went far as fuck.

You'll see where she lands in the next part! ?

13 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Always look forward to your entries. What mod are those mushroom models from anyway? Never seen them anywhere else I don't think.

They're from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63315

The updated mod as it is now seems to be much improved, with the mushrooms being silent followers and glowing effects!

 

I downloaded the mod a loooong time ago so I have the older version where they don't glow and actually have voices. All of the mushroom followers in my game have the orc male voice haha!

 

While I do think the updated version is improved and the silent mushrooms work for immersion better, hearing an orc's voice come from a mushroom was what gave me the idea for Mico's personality and what started the veeery first adventure haha! ?

So out of habit, I never updated the mod in my game. ?

Link to comment

Finally, new episode. You were lazy lately and made I wait ;) (just joking)

I found those two mushrooms hilarious, especially the perverted one :) 

As for Tammie and Luna they are spectacular as always. I love Tammie's "craziness" and daring. She takes every thing so easily and without worries.  Great job. Loved it.

Link to comment
4 hours ago, ongwk733 said:

*Gasp* Then what about Gary the Goat and Mr Dovahbear? ?

 

- Sorry, no pets at all. As the matter of fact when I play Skyrim I kill all animals on site and I never buy or use horse for riding. I rather run. :)

Link to comment

@ongwk733> Please, do not resent my Prince. Beside being allergic to the cats and the dogs in real life, the smell of the animals makes him literary sick and puke. That's why he is not warmed up for any type of animals in the story and RL. He wish he will live in the world without, bugs, animals, birds and any other non human creatures. :)

Link to comment
2 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

@ongwk733> Please, do not resent my Prince. Beside being allergic to the cats and the dogs in real life, the smell of the animals makes him literary sick and puke. That's why he is not warmed up for any type of animals in the story and RL. He wish he will live in the world without, bugs, animals, birds and any other non human creatures. :)

We have to give him time I think. Prince is young, yet already has the quality necessary to behave respectfully toward other human lives. With time, I'm sure he'll understand in some way all lives are necessary to each other. Plants to bugs, bugs to animals, and animals to us. And maybe then, when he'll see the beauty of it, he'll come to respect those wild lives as well. :classic_wink:

Link to comment
10 hours ago, ongwk733 said:

*Gasp* Then what about Gary the Goat and Mr Dovahbear? ?

You'll see where she lands in the next part! ?

They're from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63315

The updated mod as it is now seems to be much improved, with the mushrooms being silent followers and glowing effects!

 

I downloaded the mod a loooong time ago so I have the older version where they don't glow and actually have voices. All of the mushroom followers in my game have the orc male voice haha!

 

While I do think the updated version is improved and the silent mushrooms work for immersion better, hearing an orc's voice come from a mushroom was what gave me the idea for Mico's personality and what started the veeery first adventure haha! ?

So out of habit, I never updated the mod in my game. ?

Well I guess that mod definitely does what it says on the tin! 

 

No I'll be imagining Mico with an orc voice, that makes it even better ?

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Tirloque said:

We have to give him time I think. Prince is young, yet already has the quality necessary to behave respectfully toward other human lives. With time, I'm sure he'll understand in some way all lives are necessary to each other. Plants to bugs, bugs to animals, and animals to us. And maybe then, when he'll see the beauty of it, he'll come to respect those wild lives as well. :classic_wink:

@EvalovesEP> Thanks for defending me but I do not need advocate. I am who I am and I believe what I believe regardless of what people might think of me: like me or not. Not my problem.  If they can accept me as I am just as I accept who they are, we have no problem :)

 

@Tirloque> My good friend, the only world in which I would agree to co-exist with animals is that they do not smell, they aren't noisy and that only certain type of animals lives. Any type of parasites, life dangerous for human lives are crossed on the list. So far the whole nature is very fucked up and it is going on worse. No chance I would live in harmony with such nature. The only thing that I really love is a birds' chirping early in the morning until those gross disgusting seagulls wakes up and start to make noise. I hate them.

Link to comment
12 hours ago, EvalovesEP said:

@ongwk733> Please, do not resent my Prince. Beside being allergic to the cats and the dogs in real life, the smell of the animals makes him literary sick and puke. That's why he is not warmed up for any type of animals in the story and RL. He wish he will live in the world without, bugs, animals, birds and any other non human creatures. :)

 

3 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

@EvalovesEP> Thanks for defending me but I do not need advocate. I am who I am and I believe what I believe regardless of what people might think of me: like me or not. Not my problem.  If they can accept me as I am just as I accept who they are, we have no problem :)

Haha no worries, I understand! Not everyone loves animals/pets, nothing wrong with that!

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

@EvalovesEP> Thanks for defending me but I do not need advocate. I am who I am and I believe what I believe regardless of what people might think of me: like me or not. Not my problem.  If they can accept me as I am just as I accept who they are, we have no problem :)

> Sorry, honey, I only tried to help. :(

Link to comment
1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

> Sorry, honey, I only tried to help. :(

I know but no need. Thanks again. sorry if I sounded rude.

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...