Jump to content

Crw0

2,242 views

Well, hello once again, dear traveler?
It's been so long, I almost forgot how to do this, huh! 
Well, it's time to dust off the shelves and discover a new chapter in the adventures of the evil company,

in which new friends and maybe enemies are waiting for them.
Let's see this together now!
I wish you pleasant reading! ^_^

 

And special thanks to a special guests for this season Angela and Mercy by Agent Tex

 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

552556535_2rjpIKW-Imgur.gif.43dfd96e61c4c86283bb1a88f25fdf04.gif

6.jpg
8.jpg

9.jpg
10.gif.506421303c2cce75dfc81e9f58d6d00a.gif11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg


4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg
 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg
 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg
 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
 

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Spoiler

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
 

Spoiler

1.jpg


2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg
 

 

 


Your feedback, comments and ideas are always welcome ^_^
And have a nice day
 ?

 

 

 

Edited by Crw

15 Comments


Recommended Comments

Angela: It was a pleasure to work with you on these interesting stories. I just hope whoever is behind this evil gets what they deserve

Mercy: Uh.. yeah nice story and all BUT! I was told I would be getting laid atleast one a chapter, it was in my contract

 

GG my friend. I love working with you on these

Link to comment
9 hours ago, Agent Tex said:

Angela: It was a pleasure to work with you on these interesting stories. I just hope whoever is behind this evil gets what they deserve

Mercy: Uh.. yeah nice story and all BUT! I was told I would be getting laid atleast one a chapter, it was in my contract

 

GG my friend. I love working with you on these

The pleasure is mine, Tex ^_^ 

Angelica

1345177769_Anzelicaspeeks.png.fb741c0fbefe6a356ba795751c9b3686.pngto Mercy: "Oh, you'll have your chance. And not just one, to be honest."

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

Girls in lingerie crawling through sewers... 10/10 would read again. ?

Good job! 

Yes! Strike logic with fashion! :D 
Thanks Alter, glad if you like it! ^_^

Link to comment
On 4/10/2022 at 6:14 PM, Evaloves4 said:

> Awesome work as always, crw. Missed it. Thanks for a pleasant reading and watching. :)

Many thanks to you,  Evaloves4 ^_^ 

I'm glad if you like it ^_^

Link to comment

Damn Bro! Excellent Work! And how you get that sewer gate open was it with jaxonz? Great storytelling! :D This chapter was long but short because we want more. :sweat_smile::heart:;):thumbsup: 

Link to comment
On 4/12/2022 at 5:01 AM, Jay-Omms said:

Damn Bro! Excellent Work! And how you get that sewer gate open was it with jaxonz? Great storytelling! :D This chapter was long but short because we want more. :sweat_smile::heart:;):thumbsup: 

Yay! Thak you Jay-omms!  I'm really glad if you enjoyed that!  Yes, that was a jaxonz trick ^_^
Pretty much must-have plugin.
Well, I still think that it became a bit too long and too sfw, will try to do better next time. Such a break, I have somewhat lost the habit of the process. :D

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Crw said:

Yay! Thank you Jay-omms!  I'm really glad if you enjoyed that!  Yes, that was a jaxonz trick ^_^
Pretty much must-have plugin.
Well, I still think that it became a bit too long and too sfw, will try to do better next time. Such a break, I have somewhat lost the habit of the process. :D

 

Cool that's great I have JaxonZ installed already. Cool I was just checking because some objects are a pain to move. :sweat_smile: So you will try to do better next time? What is this a slave master relationship? :lol: But your doing so good already leave that slave master stuff for Aria and Phoenix. Just messing with ya keep up the great work. ;):thumbsup:

Spoiler

1264950986_MySkrimStories412.jpg.fae2dc77ca06a035a96169d93b9590b3.jpg

 

Link to comment

Great entry ! Actually a quite interesting mix of story, action and sexual content ; with some scenes smartly performing both elements (Gwen trying to distract Abigail while being licked aggressively was something ^^) ; others implementing scenario twists to spice things up when the content was more story aimed. This sole mix made this entry particularly delicious to read. Impeccable special effects btw, and good adaptation of the comic bubbles most of the time (though the onomatopoeia sometimes unsuccessful collide with the bubbles). The plot also still offers an interesting part of mystery, with Gwen's proximity to Alduin explaining a lot of the previous events (the dragonborn antagonist however went at bit fast from invincible to utterly defeated, but that's my shounen part speaking here ^^). Great work ! :D?

 

1.jpg

 

ldyMRSUy_o.png « I think I very understood everything :

                 - Gwen must've eaten some rotten food

                  - except, this was black dragon mushrooms food

                 - and so not only her eyes turned yellow 'cause her liver couldn't take it,

                 - but also all of the people who also ate it are having hallucinations, so they wake up and lose their stuff all the time. :classic_lightbulb:

                  

                  All those people need to stop honey-honeying until they see a healer or get tested for STDs, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

 

 

Edited by Tirloque
Link to comment
On 4/16/2022 at 1:46 PM, Tirloque said:

Great entry ! Actually a quite interesting mix of story, action and sexual content ; with some scenes smartly performing both elements (Gwen trying to distract Abigail while being licked aggressively was something ^^) ; others implementing scenario twists to spice things up when the content was more story aimed. This sole mix made this entry particularly delicious to read. Impeccable special effects btw, and good adaptation of the comic bubbles most of the time (though the onomatopoeia sometimes unsuccessful collide with the bubbles). The plot also still offers an interesting part of mystery, with Gwen's proximity to Alduin explaining a lot of the previous events (the dragonborn antagonist however went at bit fast from invincible to utterly defeated, but that's my shounen part speaking here ^^). Great work ! :D?

Yes, I started drawing all the "tails" of the speech bubbles manually, it takes a couple of moments more, but it looks much better.
 And yes, although he was super powerful and boasted of his superiority, but pride precedes the fall, he didn't expect that (so does Gwen, but we will see that later). 

Thank you very much Tirloque for a kind words, I'm glad you liked it! ^_^

On 4/16/2022 at 1:46 PM, Tirloque said:

ldyMRSUy_o.png « I think I very understood everything :

             ...All those people need to stop honey-honeying until they see a healer or get tested for STDs, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

 

Wait and see what happens next. 
Literally spoiler.

Spoiler

They not going to stop honey-honey. ^_^

 

Link to comment

Awww! I was so engrossed in reading that by the time I got to the last scene I just went " Damn it! But I need to know what happens next!!!"

Wow, this was so good, Crw!!!  And so action packed!  Seeing everything unfold from different perspectives of every separate group really builds up a momentum to their final confrontation/meeting at Mara's temple.

 

Your effects are as always superb, but in this case I particularly liked Alduin's image on Gwen. It looked exceptionally intimidating.  Considering that the name of this chapter is roughly 'something that was already lived through' (if I'm not mistaken) I am starting to wonder if all of the events are somehow connected through a time loop of sorts. In the original Skyrim story-line we get to see that Alduin was sent to drift through tides of time. What if in this tale Alduin was able to hide away a part of his soul in Gwen (maybe she was one of the original heroes who fought him a long time ago) and now he's looking to gather all of his power back by defeating other Dragonborns (who technically poses dragon's souls within them). ?  I am obviously speculating here and there is a lot of other things that are going on, but your plot with Gwen and multiple Dragonborns always fascinated me, so I can't help but keep guessing on how events will unfold. ?

 

Of course your humor continues to be top-notch. I think "bully-boobs" is my new favorite phrase ? And seeing Abigail being so adorably flustered was super entertaining as well.

 

Can't wait for the next chapter!?

 

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful work with us! ?

Link to comment
On 4/17/2022 at 11:44 PM, Devianna said:

Awww! I was so engrossed in reading that by the time I got to the last scene I just went " Damn it! But I need to know what happens next!!!"

Wow, this was so good, Crw!!!  And so action packed!  Seeing everything unfold from different perspectives of every separate group really builds up a momentum to their final confrontation/meeting at Mara's temple.

Oh, thank you so much for the praise, Devianna! I am very glad that you liked it and I am happy if the order of events does not cause confusion. ^_^

On 4/17/2022 at 11:44 PM, Devianna said:

Your effects are as always superb, but in this case I particularly liked Alduin's image on Gwen. It looked exceptionally intimidating.  Considering that the name of this chapter is roughly 'something that was already lived through' (if I'm not mistaken) I am starting to wonder if all of the events are somehow connected through a time loop of sorts. In the original Skyrim story-line we get to see that Alduin was sent to drift through tides of time. What if in this tale Alduin was able to hide away a part of his soul in Gwen (maybe she was one of the original heroes who fought him a long time ago) and now he's looking to gather all of his power back by defeating other Dragonborns (who technically poses dragon's souls within them). ?  I am obviously speculating here and there is a lot of other things that are going on, but your plot with Gwen and multiple Dragonborns always fascinated me, so I can't help but keep guessing on how events will unfold. ?

Yay, thanks, I generally like working with the idea of multiple Dragonborns and the Alduin confrontation. But I will try not to reveal the plot details ahead of time (as much as I would love to do otherwise). Let me just say that you are right about some points. :) 

On 4/17/2022 at 11:44 PM, Devianna said:

Of course your humor continues to be top-notch. I think "bully-boobs" is my new favorite phrase ? And seeing Abigail being so adorably flustered was super entertaining as well.

Due to the fact that Gwen was a much more secretive and insecure character in previous stories, I never really went into her relationship with other girls besides Sinetica, although it was perfectly clear that she longs to the same gender. And I like what comes out of all this now. ^_^

On 4/17/2022 at 11:44 PM, Devianna said:

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful work with us! ?

Thank you Devianna for taking the time to read this ^_^

Link to comment

The whole sequence with Gwen and the sewer grate was really well done all around. The positioning and "special effects" (jaxnzing, etc.) were perfect- that's the kind of scene that only other tory makers can really appreciate the amount of effort it takes to make, the idea of Gwen being teased during her conversation was hot and there were some really excellent shots, I particularly liked this one:

 

6.thumb.jpg.35a99330f542547e2895425c71fc417e.jpg

 

Great job as always!

Link to comment
On 9/10/2022 at 10:39 AM, SpyVsPie said:

The whole sequence with Gwen and the sewer grate was really well done all around. The positioning and "special effects" (jaxnzing, etc.) were perfect- that's the kind of scene that only other tory makers can really appreciate the amount of effort it takes to make, the idea of Gwen being teased during her conversation was hot and there were some really excellent shots, I particularly liked this one

 

Great job as always!

Yay, thanks Spy! That was one hell of a scene, and NiOPA with Jaxon was a great help in that. I cant imagine my stories without all these tools nowadays. 

Glad if you enjoyed reading it ^_^

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use