Just a heads up that I few I issues with both the mod and my conversion. Expect a slight delay with the update folks!

Good.  Every time a new set comes out I lose another three hours of my life tweaking it to fit my watermelon-boobed futa skanks.  You guys are too productive, if anything.  I've been having trouble finding time to play the damn game.

Just a heads up that I few I issues with both the mod and my conversion. Expect a slight delay with the update folks!

Good.  Every time a new set comes out I lose another three hours of my life tweaking it to fit my watermelon-boobed futa skanks.  You guys are too productive, if anything.  I've been having trouble finding time to play the damn game.

Modding Skyrim IS playing the game. :P

futa ss pls... lol

Should also be noted, that it does NOT include two of the other sets he teased at one point due to not bothering/wanting to finish them (Orcish/Elven)

Dang. What a horrible day to have an Altmer character who is 100% elven themed.

At least there's still the Silverlight armor.

I think what you call "playing the game" I call "testing".

just aheads up to you will not beable to use the nexus link for the all in one bikini mod, nisetanaka has it hidden currently. taken from the page itself. Reason why is in the spoiler.

Actually I'm the one that hid the file. No this isn't an attempt to punish the Nexus or its user-base. It just means that I'm up to something. biggrin.png

IM EXCITED! THUMBS UP! :D <3

just aheads up to you will not beable to use the nexus link for the all in one bikini mod, nisetanaka has it hidden currently. taken from the page itself. Reason why is in the spoiler.

Actually I'm the one that hid the file. No this isn't an attempt to punish the Nexus or its user-base. It just means that I'm up to something. :D

That would explain the evil laugh. Excellent!

I have tried everything i can think of but i can't get the character presets to actually work properly. I did use nexus mod manager but it seemed like it should of worked. I managed to figure out how to load the character slots but my faces look so bad not not right compared to the pictures and i downloaded everything you linked. Here is what my character slot slot preset 25 looks like.

I am curious what i could have possibly done wrong. I would love to get this working, but this whole skyrim modding stuff seems to be a long web of things.

post-113957-0-79666100-1493419342_thumb.png

For those of you that are curious, Nise hid the mod file on the Nexus and left a morse code message for us.

Yes, I translated it using a morse code translator lol. God bless Nise

-.. --- -. .----. - / .--. .- -. .. -.-. .-.-.- / .... . .-.. .-.. --- / - .... . .-. . .-.-.- / .... --- .--. . / .- .-.. .-.. / .. ... / .-- . .-.. .-.. / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. ... / ..-. .. -. . / -.. .- -.-- .-.-.- / -- . ..--.. / .. .----. -- / -.. --- .. -. --. / --- -.- / ..-. --- .-. / -- -.-- ... . .-.. ..-. .-.-.- / .. / .--- ..- ... - / .- - . / ... --- -- . / -.-. .... .. -. . ... . / .-.. . ..-. - --- ...- . .-. ... .-.-.- / .. - / .-- .- ... / --.- ..- .. - . / -.. . .-.. .. -.-. .. --- ..- ... .-.-.- / .--. --- .-. -.- / ..-. .-. .. . -.. / .-. .. -.-. . / .-- .. - .... / ... --- -- . / ... . ... .- -- . / -.-. .... .. -.-. -.- . -. .-.-.- / .. / .- .-.. ... --- / .... .- -.. / ... --- -- . / -.- ..- -. --. / .--. .- --- / ... .... .-. .. -- .--. .-.-.- / --. --- --- -.. / .-.. --- .-. -.. / - .... .- - / .-- .- ... / - .- ... - -.-- .-.-.- / .. / .--- ..- ... - / .-- .. ... .... / - .... . / .-. . ... - .- ..- .-. .- -. - / -.. .. -.. -. .----. - / ... -.- .. -- .--. / --- -. / - .... . / ... .... .-. .. -- .--. / ... --- / -- ..- -.-. .... .-.-.- / .-- .... -.-- / -.. --- / - .... . -.-- / -.. --- / - .... .- - ..--.. / .. ... / .. - / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / ... .... .-. .. -- .--. / .. ... / ... --- / . -..- .--. . -. ... .. ...- . ..--.. / -- ..- ... - / -... . / ..-. --- .-. / -- . / - --- / --. . - / - .... .- - / .-.. .. - - .-.. . .-.-.- / --- .... / - .... . / -- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... -.- ..--.. / -.-- --- ..- / -. . . -.. -. .----. - / .-- --- .-. .-. -.-- .-.-.- / .-- .... -.-- / .... .. -.. -.. . -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... -.- ..--.. / .- --. .- .. -. / -.-- --- ..- / -. . . -.. -. .----. - / .-- --- .-. .-. -.-- / -.-- --- ..- / -... .. --. / ... .. .-.. .-.. -.-- .-.-.- / .- .-.. .-.. / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . / -.-. .-.. . .- .-. / .. -. / -.. ..- . / - .. -- . .-.-.- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / -.-- --- ..- / .- ... -.- ..--.. / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / .-- .... -.-- / -. --- - .-.-.- / .- .-.. ... --- / ... .. -. -.-. . / .. .----. -- / ..- ... .. -. --. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . --..-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- / -- . --- .-- .-.-.- 

DON'T PANIC. HELLO THERE. HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YOU THIS FINE DAY. ME? I'M DOING OK FOR MYSELF. I JUST ATE SOME CHINESE LEFTOVERS. IT WAS QUITE DELICIOUS. PORK FRIED RICE WITH SOME SESAME CHICKEN. I ALSO HAD SOME KUNG PAO SHRIMP. GOOD LORD THAT WAS TASTY. I JUST WISH THE RESTAURANT DIDN'T SKIMP ON THE SHRIMP SO MUCH. WHY DO THEY DO THAT? IS IT BECAUSE SHRIMP IS SO EXPENSIVE? MUST BE FOR ME TO GET THAT LITTLE. OH THE MOD YOU ASK? YOU NEEDN'T WORRY. WHY HIDDEN YOU ASK? AGAIN YOU NEEDN'T WORRY YOU BIG SILLY. ALL WILL BE CLEAR IN DUE TIME. MORSE CODE YOU ASK? BECAUSE WHY NOT. ALSO SINCE I'M USING MORSE CODE, MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW.

Tell him he ought to MOVE ASS HERE WHERE THE GRASS IS GREENER WITH THE BEST BONG HIT.

Seriously a fine international artist like him should keep his noggin and spirits okay.

Tell him he ought to MOVE ASS HERE WHERE THE GRASS IS GREENER WITH THE BEST BONG HIT.

Seriously a fine international artist like him should keep his noggin and spirits okay.

It was Koffman who hid it. Check  the previous posts.

GRINE when in 1st person, what armour or gloves are you wearing when the issue occurs? the invisible thing you were saying? It may be a wrong installation of the main mod or soemthing to do with the mesh path in the .esp, let me know please.

Ok Bug report!

I tested bodyslide and I KNOW its working properly.

What I have noticed are these:

1) ALL Blades Bikinis have the disconnected hand problem (solved by wearing Blades Gloves to mask the issue)

2) ALL Dwemer Bikinis (without the _48) have the Vanilla Dwemer Armor first person view.

3) MOST Dwemer Bikinis (With the _48) have issues with the character nipples... 

attachicon.gifDwarf Bikini V - Nipples.png

4) Falmer, Iron, Steel and Wolf Bikinis have the same issue as the blades Bikini

5) Leather Bikinis have no first person view for the body. You only see 2 floating hands (so even equipping gloves wont mask the problem)

6) "Nord Plate Bikini I" is the only bikini to have the vanilla armor view issue but its more severe it seems. Look below:

attachicon.gifNord Plate Bikini 1.png

Phew... and I think thats all of them.

I think most people missed these bugs because most of them are not that noticeable when you equip the gloves.

However the issues with number 2, 3, 5 and 6 are more isolated and bigger than the rest.

I hope this helps.

PS. Can you please try to get the pictures Nise made to show what armor slots his bikinis used?

Thanks!

the bikini at slot 48 are supposed to be used with the cyborg body not with the normal body , and better use the other one (named without "slot 48") with the normal body cause there is no nipples clippings in them.

Thats Directly from Diablio himself. Issue resolved. Thank you.