What's up with the hard dawnguard.esm requirement?  I don't buy DLC from Bethesda because it encourages what I consider bad industry behavior on their part.  Previous versions did not have this requirement at the cost of being simply unable to use dawnguard assets, which I was perfectly fine with.

Thankfully the pre 1.8 legacy esp still behaves like the old one.  Please ensure future updates don't have a hard dependency.  The role of dawnguard assets in this mod is almost trivial and doesn't justify the barrier to entry when you consider the wealth of base game content on display.

What's up with the hard dawnguard.esm requirement?  I don't buy DLC from Bethesda because it encourages what I consider bad industry behavior on their part.  Previous versions did not have this requirement at the cost of being simply unable to use dawnguard assets, which I was perfectly fine with.

Thankfully the pre 1.8 legacy esp still behaves like the old one.  Please ensure future updates don't have a hard dependency.  The role of dawnguard assets in this mod is almost trivial and doesn't justify the barrier to entry when you consider the wealth of base game content on display.

It should be possible to remove that dependency so you can still use the mod, albeit with missing textures on any of the falmer items that use DG resources. I think it was the CK I used to accomplish that with the old Falmer Bikini Armor. I even managed to find a mod that had a customized version of the missing texture and used that instead of the missing DG texture but I digress...

Hey guys! Figured I cross post this from the nexus so as to give a proper heads up to current state of affairs regarding Tawoba and CBBE SSE...

You can read all about it in the spoiler tab.

Greetings! Its that time again for another general address! As some of you may be aware, CBBE SSE has finally graced us. Having (finally) installed Skyrim SSE to see what all the hoopla is about, I must say I'm damn impressed.

However...

Given what I've been shown with this wonderful new body, it's dawn on me that this is exactly that: a whole NEW body. One with its own unique sliders and weight paints.

Meaning if I were to convert to CBBE SSE, I would be starting from SCRATCH. ALL. OVER. AGAIN. To further compound the issue, is the sheer number of parts that need to be converted AND tested. It took me two months to convert all those parts and that's how long it WILL take to convert them again.

Mind you that is the expected minimum time required so I might need more time than that, given how recent CBBE SSE is.

So is Tawoba gonna happen at all with CBBE SSE? Hell ya! thumbsup.gif

Will it happen anytime soon? Hell no! down.gif

Sorry to disappoint all y'all with this news. I know it's not what you guys wish to hear but I need to be 100% upfront with y'all. I owe you guys that much at least and hope I can have your understanding.

As always thank you guys and gals for all the support you continue to give. Nise-Kun world be proud.

Now if you excuse me, I have work to do...

... remember, KEEP IT BOTTOMLESS!!! laugh.gif

I've chopped, squeezed and mangled these beautiful nifs onto proportions never intended by the talented artists at work here.  ... As well as haphazardly weight painting hundreds of nifs to have full HDT-SMP support in a comprehensive replacer package.

You'll probably never see Bodyslide able to cope with the directions SMP can send tits and ass, given the role weight painting plays in driving movement and deformation on non-rigid bodies, so all of this work is trapped on my own amazonian looking Futa-SMP body.  (Note that the body itself doesn't have the schlong built in and in fact looks great without it - if you're into unrealistically busty fitchix, and want to give SMP a try.  Linking my own file here would be tacky, so I'm sure you can look it up.)

post-15981-0-35599300-1508146898_thumb.jpgpost-15981-0-68315900-1508146949_thumb.jpg

Futa warning:

post-15981-0-94132700-1508147086_thumb.jpgpost-15981-0-18713600-1508147060_thumb.jpgpost-15981-0-10835000-1508147069_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just noticed this guy's mod and thought it might be a great addition to this mod too! It does add skimpy/bikini-esque versions of the light and heavy dawnguard armor, and at the same time he's still working on it.(To my knowledge) Only thing is, none of the pieces seem to be temperable/enchantable.

Hey guys, I just noticed this guy's mod and thought it might be a great addition to this mod too! It does add skimpy/bikini-esque versions of the light and heavy dawnguard armor, and at the same time he's still working on it.(To my knowledge) Only thing is, none of the pieces seem to be temperable/enchantable.

Making them temperable and enchanteable is pretty easy to do, though it does get somewhat tedious if there are a lot of pieces in the sets.

• 3 weeks later...

Installed the mod, got it all bodyslid, everything running fine. Then realized none of it was light armor, so I came back to the page and installed the Light Armor ESP, under the impression that it just changed all the bikinis to be light armor instead of heavy armor.

Now the only item to show up when I open console and type "help 'World of Bikini'" is the Falmer Armor book.

Can't find anyone in the thread having problems with it, and I didn't see any instructions on how to use it or what to expect from it. I've tried using the Light Armors .ESP without the main file, I've tried switching them around in the load order, nothing seems to be working. At the moment, I'm just going to have to console my light armor perks/skill points into heavy armor, I guess. 

so uh

Nisetanaka posted some things that look super interesting.  Sounds like he's only giving them out as a "thank you" to people who donated to him before he quit modding, which is fine, but I thought it might be worthwhile to bring it up here and maybe get some information about these and/or whether or not they might see a wide release later.

Spoiler

DPj_IRly_Vw_AAHj4o.jpg

2 hours ago, Jexsam said:

so uh

Nisetanaka posted some things that look super interesting.  Sounds like he's only giving them out as a "thank you" to people who donated to him before he quit modding, which is fine, but I thought it might be worthwhile to bring it up here and maybe get some information about these and/or whether or not they might see a wide release later.

Reveal hidden contents

DPj_IRly_Vw_AAHj4o.jpg

Well, those do look nice. I do hope there is a public release.

Edited by LeoninJesterXII

The hope is a public release through Koffman/Dialbio, hence why I brought this up.  Elven and Imperial bikinis would be the best possible thing, so I hope these turn up eventually with UUNP conversions, but I can't say I think the odds are particularly good.

On 11/26/2017 at 1:36 PM, Jexsam said:

so uh

Hide contents

DPj_IRly_Vw_AAHj4o.jpg

Oh my god.  I'd finish it myself if it led to a public release.