[AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 21/09/06 - v2.1b

nice update..

Did you made the anim. in MotionBuilder?

No, just animating by hand in 3ds max.

using the F4AK_Rig or the F4Biped? or you get the same results?

nice update..

I'm using custom rigs.  I'll probably upload them once the animation loader for Four-Play is done.

nice update..

I'm using custom rigs.  I'll probably upload them once the animation loader for Four-Play is done.

I've noticed that the butt giggles during sex animations. Would it be possible to animate the boobs/butt for all of the walking/crouching/running animations at some point as well?.. please? We have physics, but until F4SE allows for it, they won't work as well as they do in Skyrim (for example).

nice update..

I've noticed that the butt giggles during sex animations. Would it be possible to animate the boobs/butt for all of the walking/crouching/running animations at some point as well?.. please? We have physics, but until F4SE allows for it, they won't work as well as they do in Skyrim (for example).

Unfortunately, the breast bones can't be animated with keyframes and the the butt jiggle is just a hack that probably won't look good in other circumstances.  The hack basically involves animating the entire pelvis...

Thank you for your continuing work on animations!

A question:

I can see all the animations and the stages when using the Leito gun, but not with Four_play, even after resetting the framework and the animations. Is there something else I need to do to get Four_play to use the new animations and stages?

A question:

I can see all the animations and the stages when using the Leito gun, but not with Four_play, even after resetting the framework and the animations. Is there something else I need to do to get Four_play to use the new animations and stages?

did you make all the INI additions and changes? 

nice update..

Unfortunately, the breast bones can't be animated with keyframes and the the butt jiggle is just a hack that probably won't look good in other circumstances.  The hack basically involves animating the entire pelvis...

Ah.. well that sucks. It's a very convincing hack either way.

Hey, Leito, 

I like your work so far. Just one question. What exactly does the "FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1.zip' at your download page??

I don't have it installed yet. Figured it might be wise to check with you the developer before using it.

I'm also updating from 1.1b to 1.2 today. Altho the update has been a smooth one, I noticed that there is no longer an option to extend animation periods. Would be nice to have it back.

Leito, how does it feel knowing that everyday, all across the world, 100's of boys and girls climax thinking about you? Sure, they may start off thinking chiefly about their Nate or Nora, but right at the end...when it all comes crashing down around them...they all think of you. And that's not even mentioning your Skyrim fans.

Anyhoo, thanks for all the great work you do, man. 

Excellent! I love the staging (looks great, plus one can combine / "mash-up" the stages) and I love Doggy2 F Stage 4, the fact that her ankles are crossed, it's the first animation of this kind. Hopefully you'll make more (crossed feet / ankles) - would love to see a missionary with her ankles crossed behind his back, for example.

Anyway, thank you!!

Thank you, Leito. Multi-stage animations will be supported in Four-Play 1.0 of course.

Installed FO4_AnimationsByLeito_v1%2e2

Should we be seeing the new animations if just using Four-Play?

I have been playing all day and haven seen any new ones

I also Installed, Wasn't sure if four play will need updates?

Leito, first of all, thanks for updating your animations - the lack of raider sounds and the tweaks to the animations themselves makes me giddy!

Second, I would love to see / have your rig, when it is ready for release, as someone who is now looking into the animation process and actively working on some of my own. No rush, no expectations :)

A question:

You won't be able to play the multi-stage animations with Four-Play atm.  It needs a patch.

Hey, Leito, 

I like your work so far. Just one question. What exactly does the "FO4_AnimByLeito_Alternate_Female_Voices_v1.zip' at your download page??

I don't have it installed yet. Figured it might be wise to check with you the developer before using it.

I'm also updating from 1.1b to 1.2 today. Altho the update has been a smooth one, I noticed that there is no longer an option to extend animation periods. Would be nice to have it back.

The file changes the female's voice/moans when performing.  I took the timer out as it didn't work well with the current multistage setup.

Guest O.Cobblepot

So at the moment it's either four-play without new animations,or new animations but without trigering them thru four-play right? :)

p.s. New animations with stages are amazing,1000 times thank you,i also absolutely love new female voice!