how hard would it be to convert a body to the new bodyslide on a scale of 1-10?

What do you mean convert a body? A BodySlide preset for the old CBBE to the new CBBE?

Not sure, there's no 100% way to do this. You have a "classic shape" slider though that you can use to start off.

I mean how hard would it be to duplicate an old preset

you mean converting old presets so that they work with the new body ? right ?

yes

I mean how hard would it be to duplicate an old preset

In that case I already wrote the answer. You would have to manually recreate it. Some sliders aren't inverted anymore, some look a little different, etc. But there is a "classic shape" full body slider for the old CBBE's base shape.

interesting, thank you

so, i know, ugly questions but.. in case we dont get a skse64, will we be able to use new cbbe with 32bit skyrim? even if you or caliente wont do the work, i am only asking for possibility

so, i know, ugly questions but.. in case we dont get a skse64, will we be able to use new cbbe with 32bit skyrim? even if you or caliente wont do the work, i am only asking for possibility

There's no plans to port it back to Oldrim and I probably won't give permission to let someone else do it either.

There's no plans to port it back to Oldrim and I probably won't give permission to let someone else do it either.

okay

I may just be blowing smoke, but if you look at the timestamps on Caliente's nexus profile, it says they have been adding friends quite regularly, one even showing a friend added today. Ofc this may be automated, idk. If it is, just disregard.

(btw, is Caliente pronounced 'sāy-lē-ĕnt' or 'căl-ē-ĕn-tāy'?)

Edit:

seems to be automated.

I may just be blowing smoke, but if you look at the timestamps on Caliente's nexus profile, it says they have been adding friends quite regularly, one even showing a friend added today. Ofc this may be automated, idk. If it is, just disregard.

(btw, is Caliente pronounced 'sāy-lē-ĕnt' or 'căl-ē-ĕn-tāy'?)

It's the second one.  Caliente is Spanish for hot.

Probably irrelevant, but Caliente is a 39 year old and female. Found that out while trying to find their email. (interestingly, the loverslab acc and nexus acc both have missing info, but they each fill the other's corresponding holes. Thought it was kind of amusing.)

It is always safe to point to a specific profile. Divulging personal information is not. Mods might take a dim view of this.

Assuming this all goes well,(i.e. you get permission and you will at some point finish this) about how long will it take for it to finish/how much of it will you still need to do.

(idk if i am allowed to ask how long it will take to finish; just wondering where this is at development-wise)

Also wondering, will textures for the old cbbe fit the new one?

(btw, here is caliente's nexus and loverslab profile links, all public info. Sorry for the previous post, it seemed okay in my head  :s  Just figured people might like watching for activity or updates.)

LL: https://www.loverslab.com/user/21316-caliente/

Nexus: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?showuser=3330686

Will the new cbbe body be compatible with the old cbbe's textures?

If I remember rightly Caliente is making a new texture.
The body is completly new, so i think the old texture will be not compatible.

Just like with the FO4 CBBE, the textures stay compatible.

Would it be difficult to implement a feature for changing the pose in the preview window? (like T-pose)

this would actually be very helpful

P.S

this may have been mentioned before but would it be possible to display khajit and argonian bodies in bodyslide?

3f0272f8cca90b4aab3e0173a1eb93eb.png

Am I doing something wrong here?

everytime I open Bodyslide recently it just gives me a black body as of recent (same goes for hands and feet), it also gives my character a black body in game

Seems like a texture problem. Make sure you have the body textures in the right place. If you do, then it is probably a .nif error pointing to the wrong thing. If i were to guess, it looks like it is using a specular texture as the diffuse.

3f0272f8cca90b4aab3e0173a1eb93eb.png

Am I doing something wrong here?

everytime I open Bodyslide recently it just gives me a black body as of recent (same goes for hands and feet), it also gives my character a black body in game

Seems like a texture problem. Make sure you have the body textures in the right place. If you do, then it is probably a .nif error pointing to the wrong thing. If i were to guess, it looks like it is using a specular texture as the diffuse.

Yeah, whenever I try to use texblend the body turns into a gray transparent outline-less mass shape of a body

the usual place should be steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets if I'm not mistakened which is where it's saving to for bodies