Yes, I am very excited. Skse64 alpha. Skyui already working. Things are beginning to look up. I've just officially retired my oldrim for good. Now we just need Cal to finish up and skyrim se will be gold.

Agreed. We are definitely in exciting times. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this. Especially with jiggies and genies physics. I'm wondering how long HDT will take before it converts. Especially with the Alpha release.

I'll be patient for CBBE. I'm in no rush. I've been enjoying SSE and will continue to do so. I guess my bone project will be put on hold and I'll see what happens SKSE64 and see what Hydro does.

Hydro updated smp files on 9th of september, I didn't look into it.

https://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?surl=1jG5jqaa&

Yes, I am very excited. Skse64 alpha. Skyui already working. Things are beginning to look up. I've just officially retired my oldrim for good. Now we just need Cal to finish up and skyrim se will be gold.

Agreed. We are definitely in exciting times. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of this. Especially with jiggies and genies physics. I'm wondering how long HDT will take before it converts. Especially with the Alpha release.

I'll be patient for CBBE. I'm in no rush. I've been enjoying SSE and will continue to do so. I guess my bone project will be put on hold and I'll see what happens SKSE64 and see what Hydro does.

I'm currently testing HDT with the new SKSE64 plugins. I've gotten the Dll to load into the game, but no physics. Will keep posted. I'm using HDT nevernude and hasn't crashed yet. However.. I used UNP Special and it crashed. I'll keep everyone posted. With SKSE64 and HDT extension you can load HDT body into the game. However, UNP Special seems to crash. I'm still seeing what I can do to get the physics to work. 

I'm currently testing HDT with the new SKSE64 plugins. I've gotten the Dll to load into the game, but no physics. Will keep posted. I'm using HDT nevernude and hasn't crashed yet. However.. I used UNP Special and it crashed. I'll keep everyone posted. With SKSE64 and HDT extension you can load HDT body into the game. However, UNP Special seems to crash. I'm still seeing what I can do to get the physics to work.
I guess its little offtopic here but...

Pe will get in troubles with updated havok of sse

Anyways, smp is more interesting to see in every case

Did you try it? Don't know about mempatch but I guess it's obsolete now.

You can load hdt stuff without anything than xpmse, doesn't matter if you use dlls.

Without a new build specifically made for 64-bit and the 64-bit Havok SDK (that almost nobody has), HDT PE can't work on SKSE64 for technical reasons.

Anyway, this thread isn't about SKSE or HDT, make a new thread. ;)

I apologize. Was seeing if it might be included in the new body if we get HDT working. Will create a new thread later tonight for the HDT topic. And Prz. I'm now looking into it. 

I hope the reason for the delay isn't Bethesdas Creation Club... o___o If they plan to put the new CBBE there, then this mod is dead for me. Definitely. Be using the Oldrim version then.

None of us are in the Creation Club and as people already said, it's not for adult mods.

In any case, I see you value our work!

Thanks for the trust and for thinking CBBE isn't worth even a dollar or two. ;)

Well, There's been many suggestions here already, and the Patreon idea could *make* people pay you for the work you do on these mods. Yet with so many people using and appreciating the mod, it might even be worth putting up some kind of donation link somewhere? Not as an incentive for making it a paid mod, but so people could give a tip for such a great piece of work.

I'd be worried ofcourse, that a lot of people are too lazy to tip, but there are some (or maybe even many, I would hope) that do appreciate the bodies and BodySlide more than enough for two dollars.

Though this is ofcourse up to how either of you want to do your moding. I would ofcourse hope money isn't the driving factor, even if I see the motivation in that too. Then again BodySlide and its bodies is so widely used, and a legend in a sense for so many years, I do hope the multiple uses and enjoyment so many players have got from using these bodies and tools give some satisfaction at least?

But enough ramble. You do a fantastic job here, and heartfelt thanks for that. And if you decide on taking any tips for it, do let me know ;)

I hope the reason for the delay isn't Bethesdas Creation Club... o___o If they plan to put the new CBBE there, then this mod is dead for me. Definitely. Be using the Oldrim version then.

None of us are in the Creation Club and as people already said, it's not for adult mods.

Well, There's been many suggestions here already, and the Patreon idea could *make* people pay you for the work you do on these mods. Yet with so many people using and appreciating the mod, it might even be worth putting up some kind of donation link somewhere? Not as an incentive for making it a paid mod, but so people could give a tip for such a great piece of work.

I'd be worried ofcourse, that a lot of people are too lazy to tip, but there are some (or maybe even many, I would hope) that do appreciate the bodies and BodySlide more than enough for two dollars.

Though this is ofcourse up to how either of you want to do your moding. I would ofcourse hope money isn't the driving factor, even if I see the motivation in that too. Then again BodySlide and its bodies is so widely used, and a legend in a sense for so many years, I do hope the multiple uses and enjoyment so many players have got from using these bodies and tools give some satisfaction at least?

But enough ramble. You do a fantastic job here, and heartfelt thanks for that. And if you decide on taking any tips for it, do let me know ;)

I wouldn't mind donating also.  You and Caliente do great work.

I wouldn't mind donating also.  You and Caliente do great work.

Both CBBE and bodyslide on nexus have donate buttons on them, though it would go to Caliente in both cases.

Both CBBE and bodyslide on nexus have donate buttons on them, though it would go to Caliente in both cases.

The FO4 and SSE BodySlide ones go to me. Otherwise you can always go to the profile of the author.

Was not aware of that but I was looking at the nexus page for oldrim rather than Fallout 4 or sse.  Good to know, though if people do donate do you prefer the cash side or nexus special account stuff?

Ya know, it's been a long time since this thread was posted. 2016. That's a long ass time to wait for CBBE, which is required to run bodyslide.

I know, you're working on improving perfection, but I have a nice solution to at least allow for bodyslide to work.

Just post a beta version of CBBE. It doesn't HAVE to be finished; all that matters is that bodyslide works, but it'd give us a taste of what you built up.

Ya know, it's been a long time since this thread was posted. 2016. That's a long ass time to wait for CBBE, which is required to run bodyslide.

I know, you're working on improving perfection, but I have a nice solution to at least allow for bodyslide to work.

Just post a beta version of CBBE. It doesn't HAVE to be finished; all that matters is that bodyslide works, but it'd give us a taste of what you built up.

Given that they have to answer all the stoopid questions that would arise, I wouldn't post a beta either.

Sure, some of use would say "oh, it's beta", file proper bug reports and carry on.

Far too many (read: most) would install it, find out what doesn't work/crashes/corrupts saves etc, and then freak.

Naww, not worth the paperwork IMHO.

:D

even if they wanted to post a beta, Caliente would have to be the one posting the beta and as it is right now, he/she is still MIA.  When Caliente returns we will likely see the full release so let's just be patient and it will release just as SKSE64 was.

wait... SKSE64 is out? I keep missing the important stuff...

Good to know, though if people do donate do you prefer the cash side or nexus special account stuff?

I'm already a lifetime premium member on the Nexus.

CBBE has been 98% done for 6 months now, and I can't post anything without Caliente.

Good to know, though if people do donate do you prefer the cash side or nexus special account stuff?

Ahh, right no problem then as it will not show as an option good to know.

Oh and something I really really do not say often enough to various mod authors, thank you very much for all the time and effort you put into the various mods you are that you either do yourself or are part of the team off.

CBBE has been 98% done for 6 months now, and I can't post anything without Caliente.

Wait, does that mean Caliente has been MIA for 6 months now??? O__O

Cal messaged Ous a while back but that's about it.  Unfortunately, real life sucks. =/

On the flip side, something I just thought of....

Ous, when this does get released do you know if it will work with the citrus head?  Just wondering if I might need to edit out a seam, no biggie to me.  I can see some very miniscule spots in my classic CBBE but I don't want to go too crazy on my head if the new will take care of it.  Being a perfectionist makes my actual play time in Skyrim very low lol.

I've probably got a couple months of working out my mods until I am really ready for new CBBE, I found other ways to keep myself busy.  Currently going through all my armor/clothing mods and converting to BSTriShapes and creating ground objects for every piece... I have 2500 pieces so I'm all good XD

maybe caliente is no more interested by skyrim, it's a possibility.Oozaru85

Even if this was the case... They probably put much work into the new CBBE, it's practically finished and ready for release. I doubt Caliente would simply drop the whole project at this point and not release it. If there really are just a few little tweaks to be done (which only Caliente can do), then there would be no reason for him/her to say "screw it, we have worked months on CBBE, but now I'm not interested in it anymore so we drop it". Or maybe he/she would? I hope not.

Even if this was the case... They probably put much work into the new CBBE, it's practically finished and ready for release. I doubt Caliente would simply drop the whole project at this point and not release it. If there really are just a few little tweaks to be done (which only Caliente can do), then there would be no reason for him/her to say "screw it, we have worked months on CBBE, but now I'm not interested in it anymore so we drop it". Or maybe he/she would? I hope not.

I think if that was the case, Cal would have told Ous that in their conversation.

I have to be honest, this is extremely frustrating, for CBBE to be effectively postponed indefinitely despite being a hair's breadth away from completion. I read on Nexus that despite CBBE being basically finished, it has been delayed for about a year because Caliente has gone dark. Here I read it has been stalled for six months.

It's not just this mod, there are others I look forward too, all similarly put on the back burner ad infinitum. I have to remind myself that for all I know something terrible could have happened eg: contracting a terrible illness, a death, that hurricane etc. It is difficult to hold out hope though.