Sounds like it's basically done.  Who knows the summon Cal raindance?  I'll join in :)

It's a pretty complicated procedure with at least 75 individual forms. :D

Ahh, in that case we strip out all the un-needed junk and just do what is required, should drop it down to about 4-5 forms, maybe just 1.  After all we know paperwork is 90% crap and 10% required, the 90% just to give people something to do. ;)

CBBE: Dawnguard outfits done, Dragonborn not yet. Not much else to report right now.

BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.3:

- General: Added a customizable renderer background color to the settings.
- General: Fixed triangle deletion (e.g. zaps) for SSE.
- General: Reset BSMeshLODTriShape to a default LOD size after removing triangles (FO4).
- General: Increased far clip distance from 100 to 1000 for rendering larger meshes (matches Blender default).
- General: Lots of code refactoring with stability improvements.
- BodySlide: Last preview window position and size is now stored in the config file.
- BodySlide: Fixed already default slider values being saved to presets regardless.
- BodySlide: Allow extended selection for the checkboxes in the batch build and settings dialogs.
- Outfit Studio: Pressing the DEL key lets you delete a slider currently in edit mode.
- Outfit Studio: Renaming both shapes and sliders now keeps all slider data intact.
- Outfit Studio: Loading existing projects now keeps the original shape order including reference.
- Outfit Studio: Added 'Sub Index' toggle between BSTriShape and BSSubIndexTriShape (FO4).
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash when choosing a single texture in the 'Load Outfit' dialog.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed loading of loose texture files after assigning them in the shape properties.
- Outfit Studio: Now always zeroes all sliders before applying a loaded preset.
- Outfit Studio: Increased scroll rate of the slider view.
- Outfit Studio: Current width of the slider panel is stored in the config now.

CBBE: Dawnguard outfits done, Dragonborn not yet. Not much else to report right now.

- General: Reset BSMeshLODTriShape to a default LOD size after removing triangles (FO4).
- General: Increased far clip distance from 100 to 1000 for rendering larger meshes (matches Blender default).
- BodySlide: Last preview window position and size is now stored in the config file.
- BodySlide: Fixed already default slider values being saved to presets regardless.
- BodySlide: Allow extended selection for the checkboxes in the batch build and settings dialogs.
- Outfit Studio: Pressing the DEL key lets you delete a slider currently in edit mode.
- Outfit Studio: Renaming both shapes and sliders now keeps all slider data intact.
- Outfit Studio: Loading existing projects now keeps the original shape order including reference.
- Outfit Studio: Added 'Sub Index' toggle between BSTriShape and BSSubIndexTriShape (FO4).
- Outfit Studio: Fixed crash when choosing a single texture in the 'Load Outfit' dialog.
- Outfit Studio: Fixed loading of loose texture files after assigning them in the shape properties.

Thanks for the update.

Sounds good.  Keep up the good work! :)

• 2 weeks later...

No news of Caliente yet, no. Everything is done except for a few bug fixes and tweaks for which I need Caliente. I also need Caliente simply to release the mod (or it would be rude).

My finals went pretty okay I think. :)

It takes a month for the results to come in, so I don't have them yet.

No news of Caliente yet, no. Everything is done except for a few bug fixes and tweaks for which I need Caliente. I also need Caliente simply to release the mod (or it would be rude).

My finals went pretty okay I think. :)

It takes a month for the results to come in, so I don't have them yet.

Hey there, this is my first time posting both on loverslab and in particular this thread and I just wanted to say congratulations on your finals and I am so excited for the release.  Considering what goes into making a mod like this I gotta say you all have done this really fast. Great job and thanks for all your hard work!

Hasn't she been out of contact for a while now?  I hope everything is OK regardless of the mod.

So playing devil's advocate. What happens if Caliente never comes back?..

Nothing? I can't really release Caliente's mod without Caliente.

I also can't fix some of the little issues left, as only Caliente has the source ZBrush and texture projects.

So playing devil's advocate. What happens if Caliente never comes back?..

Nothing? I can't really release Caliente's mod without Caliente.

I also can't fix some of the little issues left, as only Caliente has the source ZBrush and texture projects.

I'm genuinely afraid right now... Would suck sooo much to get this close to release only to have it fall apart :(

I wouldn't worry. Caliente and Ousnius have been around long enough and their reputation in the community is such that they wouldn't just abandon a project like this without offering a very good explanation. Real life issues affect everyone and I'm certain that's the reason here. Just be patient everyone, don't spread any rumors, and give Caliente and Ousnius a break. They'll release it when they can and all will be "right as rain".

I wouldn't worry. Caliente and Ousnius have been around long enough and their reputation in the community is such that they wouldn't just abandon a project like this without offering a very good explanation. Real life issues affect everyone and I'm certain that's the reason here. Just be patient everyone, don't spread any rumors, and give Caliente and Ousnius a break. They'll release it when they can and all will be "right as rain".

The only issue with that is that Caliente has been gone for 4 months and not even I know why. This happened a few times in the past already, so who knows.