THe SuckerChair is indeed abit "buggy", after fast-traveling back to my "Torture Home" the chair is misplaced, but it can be fixed by storing / replacing it via workshop.

Everything else works fine, but i would like to see a working furniture with the Hanging Cage and the Cage AnimObject Idle :smiley:

13 minutes ago, drm_wayne said:

Also the HandCuffs are not aligned with my character, they are floating in the air

I made these just for testing some stuff, they're not meant to be used and will be gone from version 2.0 onwards.

14 minutes ago, drm_wayne said:

Also i cant find the Institute Handcuffs, are they not added yet or i am missing something?

These are not part of this mod.

They are part of the DeviousDevices.

4 hours ago, Vader666 said:

I made these just for testing some stuff, they're not meant to be used and will be gone from version 2.0 onwards.

These are not part of this mod.

They are part of the DeviousDevices.

Well that's a bummer, I was using those cuffs, or rather the animation attached to them. What I did was delete your cuffs model/mesh using NifSkope, and this tutorial...(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfAz0hcuwA). That way when I equiped your cuffs in her inventory she would put her hands behind her back like she was wearing them, then I would equip these handcuff bracelets (https://rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16302) to simulate actual working in game handcuffs model.

But now that your going to be taking them out I guess I'm stuck using the older versions :frown: . I wouldn't mind using DeviousDevices if they didn't have the locking/key mechanic scripts, that thread has alot of people getting restraints stuck on there characters, I'm kind of fearfull of it messing up my game saves.

If they are not meant to be used, will they cause any issues if I continue to use them?

ScreenShot24.png

ScreenShot27.png

21 minutes ago, Jehuty599 said:

I was using those cuffs, or rather the animation attached to them. What I did was delete your cuffs model/mesh using NifSkope, and this tutorial...(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SfAz0hcuwA). That way when I equiped your cuffs in her inventory she would put her hands behind her back like she was wearing them, then I would equip these handcuff bracelets (https://rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16302) to simulate actual working in game handcuffs model.

It would have been easier and quite a lot "cleaner" to just add the script thats firing the animation to whatever wearable you want using the CK.

30 minutes ago, Jehuty599 said:

If they are not meant to be used, will they cause any issues if I continue to use them?

Besides the possibility of visual odditys, no.

4 hours ago, Vader666 said:

It would have been easier and quite a lot "cleaner" to just add the script thats firing the animation to whatever wearable you want using the CK.

Besides the possibility of visual odditys, no.

I wish I was able to do that, but I am no good at using the CK, every time I open that thing up I feel completely lost. I'm actually surprised I was able to delete the cuff model using NifSkope as I am clueless when it comes to using that as well . After about four hours of fiddling around and failing...LOL, I happen to stumble across that tutorial and was thrilled at the results in-game. As long as I'm not breaking anything in my game, I'm happy :smile: ...Thanks for the great mod BTW, I'm really enjoying it.

I like the new suckerchair even if it likes to topple over sometimes but is the animation supposed to restart at some point? or does the npc just sit there unlocked until they're reassigned? it'd be nice to just leave them to their fate but either way I like the flavor this mod adds to my raider settlements.

• 2 weeks later...

So I can't seem to get TD to work. Every time I try to use it the Papyrus log is just full of errors saying it can't find the scripts (despite the fact that they are right there, in the folder, I can see them...). About the best I can get to happen is with the build in handcuffs I can get my hands to hide....that's it. Still just lots of "Cannot open store for class xxx, missing file?" whenever it tries to load a TD item.

Halp?

Edit: I've tried clean installs, reinstalls, reverting to previous versions of FO4....just about everything. Log attached for reference.

Papyrus.0.log

Hello! Great mod! but i have a question any plans for better armbinder animations? i mean current animations looks super weird for me and some body parts looks hmm "stretched?" maybe wrist cuffs animation but for armbinders(like in skyrim if im not mistaken)

15 hours ago, SRckt98 said:

So I can't seem to get TD to work. Every time I try to use it the Papyrus log is just full of errors saying it can't find the scripts (despite the fact that they are right there, in the folder, I can see them...). About the best I can get to happen is with the build in handcuffs I can get my hands to hide....that's it. Still just lots of "Cannot open store for class xxx, missing file?" whenever it tries to load a TD item.

Halp?

Edit: I've tried clean installs, reinstalls, reverting to previous versions of FO4....just about everything. Log attached for reference.

Papyrus.0.log

So it seems NMM doesn't like installing TD. I installed with MO2 and it worked out of the box....weird.

5 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hello! Great mod! but i have a question any plans for better armbinder animations? i mean current animations looks super weird for me and some body parts looks hmm "stretched?" maybe wrist cuffs animation but for armbinders(like in skyrim if im not mistaken)

Armbinders and such would be devious devices. Torture devices add furniture that "tortures" folks. But I get the idea behind confusing them, it's all just another form of torture, after all. :smiley:

9 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Armbinders and such would be devious devices. Torture devices add furniture that "tortures" folks. But I get the idea behind confusing them, it's all just another form of torture, after all. :smiley:

I know but TortuteDevices provides animations for dd stuff 

- 2 Idle Animations with Xcross AnimObjects
- 1 Idle Animation with Cage AnimObject
- 1 ArmOffset Animation for the provided Handcuffs
- 3 ArmOffset Animations for the Institute Handcuffs
- 1 Alternative Movement Animation
- 1 ArmOffsets for the DD Armbinders
- 2 ArmOffsets for the DD Yokes

- 1 Struggle Idle animation
- 1 Aroused idle animation
- 1 HogTie Idle
- 2 Strapando Idles

- 2 Package Idles

21 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

i mean current animations looks super weird for me and some body parts looks hmm "stretched?"

Unfortunatly the Body and the Rig were never meant to perform those "extreme" poses, which is why they aren´t looking very well.

But i´ll see how far i can get.

18 minutes ago, Vader666 said:

Unfortunatly the Body and the Rig were never meant to perform those "extreme" poses, which is why they aren´t looking very well.

But i´ll see how far i can get.

Cool! btw is anything changed in terms of ball gag animations are they still impossible to do ? 

On 16/02/2018 at 8:23 AM, Vader666 said:

The Sequence only starts when an actor sits down in the chair, so no restart.

Hey thanks for the reply. Would setting the animation to loop be something easy to change in the CK for someone that has never really used it? or is it an adventure into the dark recesses of scripts and other arcane places?

3 hours ago, Jojimbo said:

or is it an adventure into the dark recesses of scripts and other arcane places?

You need to make changes to the script in order to loop the sequence.

And because the player gets locked while the sequence is running, you need to deal with that too.

An infinitely locked player because of a looped sequence is not very fun to have.

On 10/03/2018 at 1:58 PM, Vader666 said:

You need to make changes to the script in order to loop the sequence.

And because the player gets locked while the sequence is running, you need to deal with that too.

An infinitely locked player because of a looped sequence is not very fun to have.

Aha I never considered the player using it, that's fine. Thanks for the reply.

If I have my actor/npc hands tied in the front already is there another way to make their hands go behind the back instead of it being random every time I equip the handcuffs?  I'm not too familiar with the whole keyword thing? Is that a another separate program i need to use to active the keyword or just a console command I'm not aware of?

Thanks for the mod, I really enjoyed it.  Hope to see more!

On 24.3.2018 at 9:08 AM, bstylez said:

is there another way to make their hands go behind the back instead of it being random every time I equip the handcuffs?

Currently there is no "easy" way other than that.

You can use console commands for removing the keywords of the current anim, add the keywords for the ne anim and change the animarchtype back and forth,

but thats quite a hassle everytime you want do have a specific anim.