So i can't seem to actually interact with John the Smith after giving all quest items, and the Discipline Dress from the vault overseer chest just turns my hands whole body invisible, and I gave restraints to a companion(didn't appear to work, took them back, they are in my inventory) and now she does the cuffed and shackled animation when weapon is put away; any idea why?

I cant figure out how to get out of the belt from the beginning of the game. I am out of the vault with just the harness and belt on.

You get your next clue's in Diamond City.

Until then, unless I ran into some kind of bug, you should be able to equip different kinds of armor pieces... especially important if you have 2 "bodies" like I do as a proper armor "replaces" the harness and the issues you might experience when sneaking in first person.

I cant figure out how to get out of the belt from the beginning of the game. I am out of the vault with just the harness and belt on.

Until then, unless I ran into some kind of bug, you should be able to equip different kinds of armor pieces... especially important if you have 2 "bodies" like I do as a proper armor "replaces" the harness and the issues you might experience when sneaking in first person.

Where does one get this "clue"? I've talked with Ellie, and was interviewed by Piper. If it's a major spoiler you could always put it in a spoiler thing.

Where does one get this "clue"? I've talked with Ellie, and was interviewed by Piper. If it's a major spoiler you could always put it in a spoiler thing.

Not really a major spoiler. Just explore the city... like... Locations where people hang out. I think you should even have a questmarker for the Quest that leads you to the person. Just make sure you deactivate all other quests, including the misc-quests where you have to do them in the submenu. I had some that confused me as well.

Edit: and make sure you have subtitles activated... Dialogues are not voiced.

1. when in first person and only when crouching, there is something in front of me... I assume it is an issue that will be fixed in the next version according to some posts nearly a month ago... when using a gun it is not as bad but still covers the important bits when going ironsight

2. I have 2 bodies... only when using the mod. Deactivating the esp and loading the save shows only one model but while having it on and looking from the outside there is some overlapping like the upper arms look as if they have actual muscles (looks nice there) while the breasts have 2 nipples and well, look as if 2 models were merged

I think these 2 issues are linked to the chastity belt as once I had it removed at the End of the Quest, the second body vanished while I still wore the harness.

Suggestion: Can triggering a trap during combat be made possible again as an option?

Reasoning:  This plays well with Four-Play Violate. Imagine the player being in combat and seeing a loot chest but not wanting to clear the area first. The player loots the chest and a well placed trap is sprung! The player (now defenseless) has to either escape the area quickly or face the consequences.  I could see people placing easy loot out in the open hoping to catch trespassers in their traps.

Not really a major spoiler. Just explore the city... like... Locations where people hang out. I think you should even have a questmarker for the Quest that leads you to the person. Just make sure you deactivate all other quests, including the misc-quests where you have to do them in the submenu. I had some that confused me as well.

Edit: and make sure you have subtitles activated... Dialogues are not voiced.

Thanks but I found it about 15 minutes after I posted. I felt like a dumbass for not checking there as I thought about going there but said nah.

I think I found a bug with Power Armor.

I found a "Strict Penis Gag Harness" in a Raider I just shot after looting him which removed my Restrain Keys as well (darn cursed wasteland), it happened close to the Junkyard Northeast of Sanctuary. Of course I did a proper Talk-Test with my companion as it is my first gag and it was properly muffled with a nice reaction.

As I am still early in this playthrough, I "found" the Power Armor close by and stepped into it and decided to talk with my companion, just for a test and was surprised, I seemingly are no longer gagged... going into 3rd person and looking at myself did show no gag as well.

Stepping out of the armor I was lucky and the gag was still in place and the popup when attempting to take it off fired as well, not letting me unequip it.

So to sum it up, the Power armor with no helmet "removes" at least that one gag... but I assume it happens with all.

Maybe this is wanted behavior, but I would like to make sure.

I just was grabbing stuff from one of my workshops and turned away when a trap sprung on me... I mean... my own damn workshop? I can understand on a fresh dead raider but does it have to be my own workshop?

I just was grabbing stuff from one of my workshops and turned away when a trap sprung on me... I mean... my own damn workshop? I can understand on a fresh dead raider but does it have to be my own workshop?

I noticed that as well. It seems any container can trigger the trap so long as the player is not in combat. You can trigger lots of traps by building and looting lots of containers in your settlement.  ;)

I noticed that as well. It seems any container can trigger the trap so long as the player is not in combat. You can trigger lots of traps by building and looting lots of containers in your settlement.  ;)

Yeah, but I would prefer not to as I use them for actual storage ... and I am in addition talking about the actual red workshop ^^ I had not yet anything else built over at the drive in cinema whose name I totally misplaced right now ^^;

If at least these containers could be excluded... there must be something available within the code, telling an object if it is linked towards a settlement-inventory or not.

But hell, if it is wanted behavior... fine, I'll go with it. Though I think it is important to know if it is a bug or not.

I don't know if it's wanted behavior, it may not be a bug either. It may just be something no one has thought of till now.

If possible, I think it would be best to not have settlement containers spawn traps on the player. 

Suggestion: Settlement containers spawn traps on NPCs who access them. Settlers keep stealing my good weapons and ammo...

I don't know if it's wanted behavior, it may not be a bug either. It may just be something no one has thought of till now.

If possible, I think it would be best to not have settlement containers spawn traps on the player. 

Suggestion: Settlement containers spawn traps on NPCs who access them. Settlers keep stealing my good weapons and ammo...

Unless you play on survival or with a mod that adds weight to the ammo... why do you store the ammo and not take it with you?

Otherwise... good idea, now the devices only need to properly work on them ^^

I am sitting with an issue of a completely invisible pipboy and cannot teleport or view anything that is normally on the pipboy. I tried 'Set dcw_HidePipBoy to 0' to show it but it didnt help and is still completely invisible. Any fix?

I am sitting with an issue of a completely invisible pipboy and cannot teleport or view anything that is normally on the pipboy. I tried 'Set dcw_HidePipBoy to 0' to show it but it didnt help and is still completely invisible. Any fix?

There is a bug that removes your PipBoy when you leave Vault 111. It should be reequipped as soon as you reach Sanctuary. If that's not where the issue happened, try Set dcw_HidePipBoy to -1

I had bug with pipboy when equips straightjacket using script. When I am equip straightjacket from pipboy all was ok, but when i equips it by script pipboy disappered.

I set dcw_HidePipBoy to 1 and pipboy was ok.

I experimented a little and found that when straightjacket equipped function DD:ShowPipboy() was called and after was called DD:HidePipBoy().

Straightjacked does not allow to equip normal pipboy and function HidePipBoy() does nothing.

If pipboy already disappeared you can try

help pipboy 4

and

player.equipitem <pipboyid>

It shows 2 ids, try both.

I have a bug where i can't find any cursed item in containers. I ave tried Set dcw_cursedlootchance to X but it still does not work. please help.

Do you have any of the four-play mods installed? I noticed this with Four-play Prostitution so I uninstalled it and went back to an earlier save.

I have a bug where i can't find any cursed item in containers. I ave tried Set dcw_cursedlootchance to X but it still does not work. please help.

Do you have any of the four-play mods installed? I noticed this with Four-play Prostitution so I uninstalled it and went back to an earlier save.

I don't have any four play mods installed.