I guess I'll get started on a cheetah texture. Does anyone have opinions about putting the color in the base texture vs in the tint mask? Putting it in the tint mask seems more skyrim-ish and might give you a better range of color variation. But for things like the tigers I just put it in the texture and called it good. Now that I know how tint masks work, I could do a small set that would look reasonable for the type of animal and assign them automatically through the scripts so they'd get distributed across NPCs. Cheetahs don't need much variation but you could go from dun through yellow-orange.

Also, for cheetahs, there's so much face patterning I don't know that any additional patterning makes sense... though I suppose I could put a lot of the face spots in the pattern so there's some variation there as well.

My current game is on its last legs. Imma get made guildmaster, I've seen Helgen rebuilt, and I think it's time to dump the game. Next run through is as a High Elf cheetah mage.

I would hate for you to waste your time, so don't forget that I plan to make a head for the cheetah as well as normal maps for it. Right now, I just need to do the normal maps for the new heads, then I'll start on the recourse files. It will go in the order of similarity. Starting on leopard from the no facial fur version of my heads, branch off from cheetah and tiger, then tiger to sabercat for the best workflow.

I suggest just starting on the body, hands, and feet texture first and holding off on the head so the texture placements are more accurate.

EDIT:

Just in case this is helpful to anyone. For the Khajiit heads, if you try to normally subdivide it, the seems will split apart unlike the human heads. In Zbrush, there is also Dynamic subdivision that lets you disable the smoothing effect. So I set [smoothsubdiv] to 0 and [coverage] to o.00001 which is the lowest it will go. Because I cant set that completely to 0, it has a static like dots on the seems. But guessing  should not be an issue since it is just for the normal map and not the actual mesh.

Just wondering if I should try to merge the seem areas together or if that would cause an error. The mesh is now at 936.316 and Substance Painter can make normal maps from meshes up to 1 million polygons.

Example of the mini seem gaps and looks like the same amount of poly, but not once I start smoothing it out.

18b66c2d7e891d70bb50f9814a364213.png 

EDIT 2: Example of the fur quality I should be able to add and types of fur.

05d72931426d8918801c6ecb6b766877.png 

If anyone knows of any other fur alpha sources besides this one, please let me know.

[...] But I was wondering if anyone knew of places to get better beast race hairstyles?

They could really use more hair

Well, you can try this: download Apachii Skyhair (all three files: Full, and Female and Male from the Optionals section) and KS Hairs, and then install the Yiffy Age Hair Patch over them. You will get all the Khajiit hairs from Apachii, as well as some of the KS Hairs that were ported to beast races by Kritta.

Those are all the currently available hairs for Khajiits/beast races. Thre are also the custom hairs Kritta built from scratch for the Lykaios update that look awesome, but since the mod is on hold for the time being, they are not available. Kritta said she would like to dump all her assets and resources somewhere in the net so that other people can use them and/or continue working on the Lykaios, though, so if we are lucky, we will be able to use her hairs once she uploads her files. Don't keep your hopes up for this, though, just in case.

Heh, does anybody have problem with dremoras? It seems they have black panther body but the heads still stay the same, like do they relate to the dunmers (game or file data wise) at all? It would be cool if they are made panthers completely too. But yeah

That's a recurring bug. Chances are their FaceGen data was not properly exported and remains with the human heads and meshes. Either that, or you have another mod that edits/adds Dremora NPC loaded after YA and it's changes and FaceGen override YA's own ones.

Still, I'll check if the Dremora have the bug in my game or not (though it may take me quite a while until I can load up the game  :s).

Heh, does anybody have problem with dremoras? It seems they have black panther body but the heads still stay the same, like do they relate to the dunmers (game or file data wise) at all? It would be cool if they are made panthers completely too. But yeah

I've just got to update a few mods, then I'll see if my install has the same problem as I've finally got my installation cleaned up and working 100%.

I'm not having any problems with them, all races show correctly. What mod manager are you using?

My working mod list and plugin lists fom Mod Organiser v1.3.11 (no ENB-it kills performance on my GTX 970 regardless of the version+preset):

Modlist- modlist.txt

Plugin list- plugins.txt

I recommend that you try a re-install of all mods (for Mod Organiser) or Skyrim (not a verification of file integrity, for Nexus Mod Manager), as those have been the only ways for me to fix mismatched character heads.

My working mod list and plugin lists fom Mod Organiser v1.3.11 (no ENB-it kills performance on my GTX 970 regardless of the version+preset)

If no ENB, try ICBINE 4. I used it once and looked pretty decent. FPS was high and smooth. Also no stutters.

I've been going them one by one, and even those that people have running on shit computers max out the 970 with the fps chugging along at around 40. Either way, I'm happy with the way it looks+runs now so I'll be leaving the mods alone apart from updates.

That's a recurring bug. Chances are their FaceGen data was not properly exported and remains with the human heads and meshes. Either that, or you have another mod that edits/adds Dremora NPC loaded after YA and it's changes and FaceGen override YA's own ones.

I recommend that you try a re-install of all mods (for Mod Organiser) or Skyrim (not a verification of file integrity, for Nexus Mod Manager), as those have been the only ways for me to fix mismatched character heads.

I guess I found out what happened, I'm using MO so it isn't too much of a pain to click around. (I actually have to do a clean install just to make sure, omg the pain >=O  )As Blaze said, there is a mod that caused that (Isle of Mara if anyone wondering). But thanks you both

I absolutely love this mod, it actually has depth and effort behind it, like even the statues change! That's awesome! But for some reason if i use any other schlong it's normal skin color rather than matching the fur, also is there any way that I can change the orcs into something else, I understand that you don't mind them but, if possible, can you show me or point me in the right direction to change them myself? Unless you plan on changing it in future that is. Thank you and keep up the good work.

Pretty much nope. Actually, I just updated hoodie schlongs and I'm integrating that update into YA, but I'm not really committed to making every schlong work on every race--as you discovered, it means doing unique textures for most of the races.

I could go ahead and do that if there's enough interest, maybe just covering the combinations Hoodies already has plus allowing human-type peens on everybody. Do people care?

Honestly, it's fine; unless there are more people that get behind the idea, I alone won't force you to re-texture everything, I actually like the Hoodie Schlongs quite a bit, the only gripe I have is with the orcs and how out of place they feel compared to everything else, I was wondering if there is a way that I can change them, unless you already plan on changing them.

I absolutely love this mod, it actually has depth and effort behind it, like even the statues change! That's awesome! But for some reason if i use any other schlong it's normal skin color rather than matching the fur, [...]

Yeah, that's to be expected. We are changing the race records so that each human race points to the matching beast meshes and textures, but other (non-YA) schlongs are not "aware" of the fact that humans and elves are now furries, and they go "oh, this is a human and thus should get a schlong with human textures" and so on.

Nothing to be done about it except for editing the other SOS plugins for use with YA, though it wouldn't make that much sense considering YA already includes its own set of schlongs

[...]  also is there any way that I can change the orcs into something else, I understand that you don't mind them but, if possible, can you show me or point me in the right direction to change them myself? Unless you plan on changing it in future that is. Thank you and keep up the good work.

[...] the only gripe I have is with the orcs and how out of place they feel compared to everything else, I was wondering if there is a way that I can change them, unless you already plan on changing them.

Okay, I think there has been some kind of misunderstanding here, judging by BadDog's reply:

Orcs can have human schlongs in the new version. I'll carry that over to YA.

I think what Trevjake09 is saying is that having all races be yiffyfied while keeping Orcs mostly as they are (they get hooves for feet, but that's it) makes them stand out and not fit well with the other races. I am of the same opinon.

Luckily for us (and anyone that may think the same), the next big update for YA is going to bring some important changes and swap some races around. One of the edits will be that Orcs will be replaced with Sabrecats, so they will be furryfied just like all of the other races.

You can browse previous pages of the thread to learn about the other changes to the races, as well as to find out why they are done like that, and also you can see some pics I posted of the potential new look for the female Orcs/Sabrecats (BadDog has said he will probably tweak the textures a bit further and they will also get the new heads from Nightro, but they should give you a good idea of how they will look).

So, yeah. Just wait for the 3.0 update, and the Orcs will get the yiffy treatment as well  :shy:. Not sure on the ETA for the update, though; BadDog has said he intends to release at least one "smaller" update soon, and there may be some more "intermediate" updates before the 3.0 one.

[...] I'm not really committed to making every schlong work on every race--as you discovered, it means doing unique textures for most of the races.

I could go ahead and do that if there's enough interest, maybe just covering the combinations Hoodies already has plus allowing human-type peens on everybody. Do people care?

Well, the more options the better, though it's not something I would need desperately. I can live with the current arrangement; I'll take sheaths over human-like peens anytime, lol  :P.

Though I'll admit in this specific case it would certainly help to have at least human schlong textures availables for all races, but this is due to "technical" reasons rather than aesthetic ones (see above about me prefering the current sheaths).

Males and females have different placement of some SOS nodes in their skeletons and this require their schlongs to use different behaviour files with adjusted positions. Bad news is, most male anims that are built using SOS (which are most if not all of the newer ones) use the male placement as a reference, and thus those positions are misaligned when played by a schlonged female. You can check it out easily with the male solo anims: you can get them to align perfectly with males, but with females the hand will never align with the schlong (or it will take a lot of tweaking to get them to do so) due to the offset between male and female behaviour files (IIRC the female one is higher than the male).

But, if you take the Belisario's human UNP schlong (or any derivative such as EvilReflex's Hi-Poly models) and point them to the male behaviour files, they will match the male positions in the anims as intended while still looking kinda sorta okay (they get a bit stretched at the base, but that's it). The female schlongs from this mod, on the other hand, just don't work with the male behaviour files and look awful (note that this is not a bad thing and does not need to be fixed, though, just pointing out that fact. I'm pretty happy with the current female assets :lol:).

So, it would be nice to have textures for the human schlong meshes for all yiffy races so they can be pointed to the male behaviour files and get the proper alignment during anims while still looking acceptable enough.

Though as I said, it's not an actual need, just an idea. I'll be happy if things are kept as they are right now  :shy:.

Something I've tried was to test out some of the texture files from the Hoodies mod, and trying them out with the SOS UNP Addon. It seems mostly alright, only the mapping seems slightly off(as in, a few spots near the seam that were untextured), though it may be the uncut mesh I tried it with. Have not looked at it in Nifskope yet. Note that I tried this with a female Orc in Yiffy Age, so it was not a problem with the body texture. 

On the issue with schlongs though, my ideal want would be most options available for each race/gender, though with a few exceptions. I personally would not have thought of making the Slit option work with females, but I can see the want for it. Otherwise, it gets somewhat dicey as to why most of the races in this mod would even have uncut/human schlongs, given the technical non-existence of them. The Selachii backstory(shameless, I know), gets a pass for it due to the canon Human Akaviri race existing, and my idea that the Selachii were, obviously intimate with them - hence why them having uncut or human schlongs are an options(and a few followers/NPCs in that mod do or will have them). 

Though honestly I would not at all advocate for that schlong option's removal, since I'd rather it be kept(not that there is any want to remove it), regardless it not making much sense. Ah, wait. It does. That Akaviri race was in Tamriel. Those skeletons you fight in the fort in Pale Pass, in Oblivion? Akaviri Skeletons. As well as Cloud Ruler Temple, and Sky Haven Temple. Maybe not widespread, but I think it works. 

Something I've tried was to test out some of the texture files from the Hoodies mod, and trying them out with the SOS UNP Addon. It seems mostly alright, only the mapping seems slightly off(as in, a few spots near the seam that were untextured), though it may be the uncut mesh I tried it with. 

Well, IIRC the Uncut schlong meshes have an UV layout that differs slightly from the standard UNP schlong, so the human schlongs in Hoodies have actually two texture sets: for the intermediate/Uncut meshes and their UV's, and for the default SOS UNP (cut) ones for when completely erect.

If you are talking about the edited "Uncut" UNP meshes like the ones included with the shark race, they use the exact same UVs as the standard UNP one, so it shouldn't cause problems. Chances are you tried to use the intermediate stage textures instead of the P1 ones (which are for the UNP schlong).

Following the explanation above, I would only "require" (again, not an actual need, just in case BD wants to do it) the SOS UNP textures, because I would probably just tweak the original UNP schlong (cut or uncut, all the same) to point to the matching textures for each race and that's it, without the stage-swapping code (I am okay with the cut schlong and I think the edited "Uncut" meshes look pretty good without the need for stage-swapping).

So, yeah, if BD wants to do it, that's great, and if he does not, that's good as well  :shy:.

On the issue with schlongs though, my ideal want would be most options available for each race/gender, though with a few exceptions. I personally would not have thought of making the Slit option work with females, but I can see the want for it. Otherwise, it gets somewhat dicey as to why most of the races in this mod would even have uncut/human schlongs, given the technical non-existence of them.

The Selachii backstory(shameless, I know), gets a pass for it due to the canon Human Akaviri race existing, and my idea that the Selachii were, obviously intimate with them - hence why them having uncut or human schlongs are an options(and a few followers/NPCs in that mod do or will have them). 

Though honestly I would not at all advocate for that schlong option's removal, since I'd rather it be kept(not that there is any want to remove it), regardless it not making much sense. Ah, wait. It does. That Akaviri race was in Tamriel. Those skeletons you fight in the fort in Pale Pass, in Oblivion? Akaviri Skeletons. As well as Cloud Ruler Temple, and Sky Haven Temple. Maybe not widespread, but I think it works. 

Hey, it's not shameless because it's relevant here  :P.

And yeah, I hadn't looked at it from a lore standpoint yet, but that right there is a nice way to explain why beast races can get human-like peens. Not that having a lore/in-story explanation for it is an actual requirement, but it's always nice to have it.

Edited by Blaze69

Well, IIRC the Uncut schlong meshes have an UV layout that differs slightly from the standard UNP schlong, so the human schlongs in Hoodies have actually two texture sets: for the intermediate/Uncut meshes and their UV's, and for the default SOS UNP (cut) ones for when completely erect.

If you are talking about the edited "Uncut" UNP meshes like the ones included with the shark race, they use the exact same UVs as the standard UNP one, so it shouldn't cause problems. Chances are you tried to use the intermediate stage textures instead of the P1 ones (which are for the UNP schlong).

Well, the mesh I used was the UUNP Foreskin one from the Futanari thread. And it looks like I grabbed the right textures, i.e the human_p1_color.dds, etc, copied and the names matched to those used by the SOS UNP addon. Though I did not look at the Khajiits or Argonians, so those may not even have the same problem. 

Well, the mesh I used was the UUNP Foreskin one from the Futanari thread. And it looks like I grabbed the right textures, i.e the human_p1_color.dds, etc, copied and the names matched to those used by the SOS UNP addon. Though I did not look at the Khajiits or Argonians, so those may not even have the same problem. 

Huh, not sure about it then. I may check it out later.

Still, the current textures seemed to work fine in Hoodies with the different stage meshes when I tested them, and there are several other seamless schlong textures available for the original SOS UNP schlong already (most of them done by EvilReflex), so I wouldn't worry about it.

Yay! Figured out the child head problem--I built my Lykaios boy off the male head, but the child head was defined to use the female tris. Looks good now, cooking with gas.

Along the way I got the tri import/export scripts working and they look pretty cool. Might use them for load screens, where you want a particular expression on the character's face. Easier than trying to get that expression directly in blender.

Still planning an update with schlong collisions. I'll see if I can get the kids into this one. Then I'll start scrambling the races we have. 

post-62699-0-77739800-1492889455_thumb.png

"Am I really going to do this?"

post-62699-0-73382100-1492889507_thumb.png

"Slavery in Skyrim...seems foolish to think it happens, and that it does not. One would think that by some point, the world would have seen enough of the practice. But for the fact that it remains profitable, no matter the blood, no matter the suffering, it will endure so long as it can line the pockets of the immoral with gold. Perhaps I can say only that I merely added to it, only the price paid lines my pockets, not that of anyone else. The bloody, beaten and deceased are not the slaves, but the slavers."

"What I expect is...nothing. But what I ask? Perhaps quite a bit, but it seems it will be no stretch for it to be accomplished. But that name is so...Ah. Bashi!"

post-62699-0-68838700-1492889532_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-15803700-1492889552_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-38753700-1492889575_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-32020200-1492889599_thumb.pngpost-62699-0-24083400-1492889619_thumb.png