WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

This mod isn't working for me.

I followed the instructions to a T, installed the WickedWooHoo rar file along with the suggestion penis packages as well as the animation. All of these are contained within my mod folder and I even checked to make sure they were detected by the game with the mod start-up detector and everything was detected. And yes mods and scripts are enabled. And I also downloaded the most recent version of the WickedWooHoo mod. 008 one.

I even isolated this specific mod to make sure no other mods were interfering with it. I literally took out my hundreds of mods and only put in the mods needed for this game to work (animation, penis mesh, the base WickedWooHoo mod, etc) and it did absolutely nothing. 

I go into the game and nothing happens. I don't see the WickedWooHoo notification that I'm supposed to be seeing when I unpause my game. I tried making my sims  have sex--both homo and hetero couple sims-- on the bed and they do it as if I didn't install a mod/they do the same under-the-cover shit that the game does by default. I also tried doing the exhibition actions like admiiring yourself in the mirror, but again I don't see anything. Can you help me try to get this to work?

What version of the game do you have? You need at least version 1.20.

If in game list of enabled mods (is that what you call start-up detector?) shows the mods then the only thing would be too old version of the game. Unless you did not noticed that script mods are actually disabled.

I got it to work by putting it directly into the mod folder. what i initially did was keep it in the folder that it came out of when it was zipped but then put it in another folder (as I keep my mods organised per category) but I looked back at previous pages and tried that recommendation.

anyway do you think you could make these animations work for gay couples? specifically the vaginal ones. All of them would work just fine except for the solo tease one 

Cool, I am glad it works! These alternations are available on my Patreon (old versions), but I will ask Mike and see if he would release modified version of his package that allows for these, because his package is the only and official release.

I've released another version which adds few options that were requested with improvements and fixes. This version is right now available on my Patreon and it will be available for everyone when I am sure this version is ready.

I've updated the list of unreleased changes in the topic with these:

• Created overrides package that removed options to change outfit to nude (you can remove the package if you don't like this change)
  • Changed manual undressing in sex interaction to switch first to underwear
  • Rewored exhibitionism system fixing a bunch of problems with underwear detection for outfits
  • Added system of safe saving which disabled mod special save data to allow only save the game if there are any problems
  • Added setting to allow auto full undressing on sex interaction
  • Added setting to disable exhibitionism functions (autonomy, skill and story progression)
  • Fixed detection of terrain that sex interaction can be started on

Oh wow, this is great! Finally a mod like this for the Sims 4. Thanks for all your hard work! Time to reinstall soon...

Though i do just want to reiterate the request for m/m support for the animations, if it's not already there!

Oh wow, this is great! Finally a mod like this for the Sims 4. Thanks for all your hard work! Time to reinstall soon...

Though i do just want to reiterate the request for m/m support for the animations, if it's not already there!

Thanks! Most of existing animations have variants for M/M. Today I've release on my Patreon a package with Mike24 animations that cover the floor and M/M variants. I suggested to Mike that he should modify packages for all possible locations, but it's his will how he does it.

Remember to support Mike24 if you like his animations: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2494532

Can you customize the penis? Change its size, etc. ?

Not at the time, but it is something I would be looking at in the future. Probably not changing the positioning to handle existing animations, but maybe the thickness and length.

Hello. I tried to make the animation for WickedWooHoo. I followed your tutorial. I failed. The context menu appeared properly like other animations and I could select it. But nothing happened after I select my animation except teleporting and nudity flag. My sims teleported to the location with the partner and changed the outfit. That was all. I tried it from the beginning again and I failed again. I thought my animation (*.blend) files could be wrong, so I used mike24's one, but it didn't work, too. (My animation was just for experiment. It is rising hand and flipping legs something like that) I think Blender part is the most difficult and important. Anyhow, I could not play my animation. Too sad...

Hey Turbodriver, so I've just finished to create my first very primitive animation in blender. So of course I wanted to test it in my game. What's the easiest way to do so?!

Anyway, I did the following after the animation was done:

1) I saved the file to animation.blender

2) closed animation.blender and opened it again, then I deleted the male rig and saved the file as female.blender.

3) repeated step 2. but this time deleted female rig and called the file male.blender.

(after deleting one of the rigs it never disappeared completely but was kind of lying on the ground, is this intentional?)

4) Opened Sims 4 Studio and imported my female.blender, here I began to wonder when I have to import the second file, in my case: male.blender because you did not mention it in your tutorial :( .

5) followed all further instructions until I had to open S4PE. Here it stopped working:

5.3. From list select CLIP and CLHD file types, then right click on one of them and export to file. You can export these files one by one if you want.

When I do so I get a critical error (in german language) with the message at the bottom: "Could not find a resource handler."

So what am I doing wrong :( ?

Hello. I tried to make the animation for WickedWooHoo. I followed your tutorial. I failed. The context menu appeared properly like other animations and I could select it. But nothing happened after I select my animation except teleporting and nudity flag. My sims teleported to the location with the partner and changed the outfit. That was all. I tried it from the beginning again and I failed again. I thought my animation (*.blend) files could be wrong, so I used mike24's one, but it didn't work, too. (My animation was just for experiment. It is rising hand and flipping legs something like that) I think Blender part is the most difficult and important. Anyhow, I could not play my animation. Too sad...

Today anaconda_24 found a bug where if you set custom_locations in your XML file for animation it will not work.

If they teleported and stripped that wouldn't be the issue, but it sounds like wrong instance id to clipname setup.

Your ClipName has to be the same as for Instance Id.

PM me with animations related questions, we can figure it out together. Send me your package and I can point out what is wrong.

Hey Turbodriver, so I've just finished to create my first very primitive animation in blender. So of course I wanted to test it in my game. What's the easiest way to do so?!

Anyway, I did the following after the animation was done:

1) I saved the file to animation.blender

2) closed animation.blender and opened it again, then I deleted the male rig and saved the file as female.blender.

3) repeated step 2. but this time deleted female rig and called the file male.blender.

(after deleting one of the rigs it never disappeared completely but was kind of lying on the ground, is this intentional?)

4) Opened Sims 4 Studio and imported my female.blender, here I began to wonder when I have to import the second file, in my case: male.blender because you did not mention it in your tutorial :( .

5) followed all further instructions until I had to open S4PE. Here it stopped working:

5.3. From list select CLIP and CLHD file types, then right click on one of them and export to file. You can export these files one by one if you want.

When I do so I get a critical error (in german language) with the message at the bottom: "Could not find a resource handler."

So what am I doing wrong :( ?

You too should PM me about animations issues, everybody have different problems.

This could be related to incorrectly unpacked S4PE. Tou have to use 7-Zip for it.

And when you remove rigs of other sims, remove their models too, not sure if that is necessary, but do it anyway.

PM me for further info, we can figure it out together.

I updated to the newest version of WW and disabled the auto undress. I created a nude suit for my female sim and she would stay in the naked suit when woohoo but my male sim wouldn't have an erect penis. So I enabled auto undress again and now my male sim has an erect penis but my female sim is again wearing panties.

I updated to the newest version of WW and disabled the auto undress. I created a nude suit for my female sim and she would stay in the naked suit when woohoo but my male sim wouldn't have an erect penis. So I enabled auto undress again and now my male sim has an erect penis but my female sim is again wearing panties.

I am not entirely sure if I understand. Does that issue stay after you start a new sex interaction? Please send me private message here or on Patreon and we can talk about this and find out.

I found another bug. Sims can woohoo (and get stuck under) staircases.

Well, this is more of an issue because of missing walking to the interaction destination. But thanks, I have to remember to test if you can't get sims stuck when that will be implemented.

Glad to cough up the 4,50 for someone who actually creates things.

Patron gets used by a lot of Youtubers who imho get paid to do nothing by Youtube and again by users who want to support their being useless.

I did come across this by accident as I'm not really fanatical about sex in the Sims just for the sake of it, but if this means you could maybe implement it in a way the Sims would have visible sex after overcoming certain obstacles in the future, I really think this could enhance the gameplay. And the Sims 4 needs some enhancement in that area, instead of cash-in stuff packs.

So, in short, thanks for this affort to enrich the game, love these kind of initiatives!

I noticed that some people were having a problem with sims not undressing or wearing underware when they should not. I had the same problem (remove top only to be wearing a bra, not undressing when woohooing  etc.) until I noticed that my sim was wearing a bra and panties when taking a shower. It turns out that I had some bad or miss-categorized cc. After spending an hour adding 5 pieces at a time I found two pieces of cc that caused the problem. My advice is that if you are having with sims not changing clothes or wearing the wrong ones try having them take a shower and see if they get naked. If not it may be some bad CC and not the mod. 

Hum, looks like sims 4 modding has taken off..... might be time to suck it up and buy sims4 thanks to you! ;)

I know it is cheeky to ask, but anyone fancy doing a quick run-down of this mod vs sims3 Kinkyworld - is it worth getting sims4 for this adult content or should one wait until it is further developed? Also, how is the performance compared to sims3 and its micro-lagging? - Sorry to ask, but I've been out of the loop a little while and in that time sims 4 modding seems to have exploded!

Performance-wise TS4 is way better than TS3, mostly due to it not having the huge open world with tonnes of sims to simulate. Unfortunately I guess that also means that WW won't get to be as amazing as OKW and its rapists/flashers/peeping toms and people spontaneously banging all across the map.

Also are there any animations for lesbians/strapon support in WW yet?

Performance-wise TS4 is way better than TS3, mostly due to it not having the huge open world with tonnes of sims to simulate. Unfortunately I guess that also means that WW won't get to be as amazing as OKW and its rapists/flashers/peeping toms and people spontaneously banging all across the map.

I'm still a TS4 noobie but once I get my system back up I'll look into the strap-on thingy. Though Julie J made it for Sims 3 I was able to adjust it to fit our animations until Kinky World made it pretty much obsolete for Kinky World players. I never used Alfiechans passion so maybe the passion users still use it, I don't know. 

I just noticed that I'm missing one stage's worth of motions. I downloaded both mike24's and jeffyboy's animations and this is the one I'm missing:

Doggy_bed_classic_05.gif

Classic_Missionary_04.gif

Classic_Missionary_06.gif

I have MC Commander so I initially set all my character's exhibition skill to 10, but I reset it back to 1 to see if it made a difference and it didn't. Still have every animation stage but this one. I triple checked both hetero and gay couple's animations and it's still the same. And all options on the bed as well.

also I don't know if this is is recent or not but I redownloaded mikey24's animations directly from his thread and they included the vaginal animations for gay male couples. Regardless if recent or not, thanks!

--

Also just for extra information, here are my options (all of these options are with a hetero couple; the headshot of the sim in the screenshots is a female but I made her look male, haha):

5H78HF9.png

and then the animations contained within each category:

Vaginal (reverse cowgirl is at the very bottom):

ru3bm7q.png

Teasing:

ppIKQiQ.png

Handjob (with a partner):

SYNRHyy.png

Handjob (solo):

58viC9V.png

Oral job:

mJ3tQgz.png

There are no anal animations for a hetero couple, but there are some for a gay male couple (all of the doggy animationsplus the cowgirl animations that mike made)

Here is my folder containing all of the required files for WickedWooHoo:

8amVJsw.png

Can you customize the penis? Change its size, etc. ?

Cmar didn't feel like making his morphing penis function with Sims 4. So its just a static flaccid model and then someone made a static erect model. Sims 4 uses a different programming language than Sims 3. Until someone takes the task on we won't be able to do anything, especially with animation alignment problems.

That raises a question I've been wondering. Does TS4 still track the activities and progress of "off-map" NPCs? Or, are they pretty much frozen in time until the player crosses their path?

On 8/7/2016 at 10:25 PM, michellely85 said:

Glad to cough up the 4,50 for someone who actually creates things.

Patron gets used by a lot of Youtubers who imho get paid to do nothing by Youtube and again by users who want to support their being useless.

I did come across this by accident as I'm not really fanatical about sex in the Sims just for the sake of it, but if this means you could maybe implement it in a way the Sims would have visible sex after overcoming certain obstacles in the future, I really think this could enhance the gameplay. And the Sims 4 needs some enhancement in that area, instead of cash-in stuff packs.

So, in short, thanks for this affort to enrich the game, love these kind of initiatives!

My goal is to make WickedWoohoo feel like an expansion, integrating all the additions into life of sims and making it fell like part of the game. It's a long way before that becomes the reality, but I am looking forward to it! And if someone doesn't want that then there are going to be switches to turn off that stuff.

On 8/8/2016 at 12:06 AM, behensks said:

I noticed that some people were having a problem with sims not undressing or wearing underware when they should not. I had the same problem (remove top only to be wearing a bra, not undressing when woohooing  etc.) until I noticed that my sim was wearing a bra and panties when taking a shower. It turns out that I had some bad or miss-categorized cc. After spending an hour adding 5 pieces at a time I found two pieces of cc that caused the problem. My advice is that if you are having with sims not changing clothes or wearing the wrong ones try having them take a shower and see if they get naked. If not it may be some bad CC and not the mod. 

Good work, I will consider that when helping others with undressing problems. I never had any problems like that so it's hard for me to judge what could be causing it. Thanks!

On 8/8/2016 at 12:43 AM, spore123 said:

Hum, looks like sims 4 modding has taken off..... might be time to suck it up and buy sims4 thanks to you! ;)

I know it is cheeky to ask, but anyone fancy doing a quick run-down of this mod vs sims3 Kinkyworld - is it worth getting sims4 for this adult content or should one wait until it is further developed? Also, how is the performance compared to sims3 and its micro-lagging? - Sorry to ask, but I've been out of the loop a little while and in that time sims 4 modding seems to have exploded!

It took a sex mod for Sims 4 modding to take off? Haha :D I was greatly surprised when I saw all the mods that were created for the past two years. They just aren't as public, you need to look for a lot of them, especially on tumblr. But yeah, there aren't many script mods.

Comparing WW with KW right now doesn't really make sense, WickedWoohoo is still early in development. I plan on adding a lot, but that takes some time. After I've started playing Sims 4 there is no way I would go back to Sims 3. And Sims 4 works amazing, big performance improvement and especially visual improvement.

On 8/8/2016 at 1:19 AM, Kendo 2 said:

On 8/8/2016 at 1:07 AM, oblivionwithdongs said:

I second that.  Whurs the lesbo stuff?  :D

Look for above answer and weren't you making CC? How about looking into making strapon? :P :P :P

On 8/8/2016 at 2:08 AM, The Afro Samurai said:

I'm still a TS4 noobie but once I get my system back up I'll look into the strap-on thingy. Though Julie J made it for Sims 3 I was able to adjust it to fit our animations until Kinky World made it pretty much obsolete for Kinky World players. I never used Alfiechans passion so maybe the passion users still use it, I don't know. 

If the person who made it for Sims 3 will make it for Sims 4 or allow to convert it to Sims 4 then it would be great :D But then it would need to work with the positioning of the penis that is available right now so that is a little problematic.

On 8/8/2016 at 2:21 AM, Blackcat509 said:

Is there going to be any other positions eg missionary, against the wall, sitting on lap ect? and is it something that I've done wrong but my sims only seem to half undress when having sex. They still have shoes and tops on! :)

Positions (animations) isn't my main focus, but I will make them when I have some time in between scripting. I would be the best if you go to other animations and ask them for that instead.

Removing shoes will be a option in future updates, but removing tops requires you to do it manually if the animation doesn't take it off. Just click on the sims and look for undressing.

On 8/8/2016 at 4:40 AM, gyogeul said:

I just noticed that I'm missing one stage's worth of motions. I downloaded both mike24's and jeffyboy's animations and this is the one I'm missing:

New animations are available first for Patreon supporters. You can access the new missionary animations with floor and M/M modifiers on my Patreon, but for more animations you should look into Mikes Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2494532

These animations will be eventually published for everybody.

On 8/8/2016 at 7:49 AM, pipdude said:

That raises a question I've been wondering. Does TS4 still track the activities and progress of "off-map" NPCs? Or, are they pretty much frozen in time until the player crosses their path?

There is Story Progression, regardless of what others are saying, but it isn't something you really notice while playing. These changes are slow and small, so it's hard to see the difference, but sims are going forward. WW will include sims learning about exhibitionism and sex when they are not being loaded.