WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Being clever enough to fake it is good enough.  It's just a damn game anyway.  :D  The lack of progression doesn't matter if you can fool me into thinking there is.

I was just musing over the possibility of WickedWoohoo being used for things like stalkers, streakers, etc.  It would would be pretty funny to go to a park and some perv wanking it in the bushes or people who have no business being naked in public streaking.  Stuff like that.  I'm not saying you should be the one to add that stuff, but it would be a nice touch if someone found out a way to create soak behaviors and have the Sims who meet the criteria spawn on a lot.

I don't know if anyone has reported this yet (probably yes) but the hard penis mesh still needs to be updated for the gender patch, it's borked even on male sims w/male frame! But I guess that mesh hasn't been updated by its original owner so you can't do anything about it, right?

Being clever enough to fake it is good enough.  It's just a damn game anyway.  :D  The lack of progression doesn't matter if you can fool me into thinking there is.

I was just musing over the possibility of WickedWoohoo being used for things like stalkers, streakers, etc.  It would would be pretty funny to go to a park and some perv wanking it in the bushes or people who have no business being naked in public streaking.  Stuff like that.  I'm not saying you should be the one to add that stuff, but it would be a nice touch if someone found out a way to create soak behaviors and have the Sims who meet the criteria spawn on a lot.

I would love to do these sort of things and I am sure I can, we will see in the future :)

I don't know if anyone has reported this yet (probably yes) but the hard penis mesh still needs to be updated for the gender patch, it's borked even on male sims w/male frame! But I guess that mesh hasn't been updated by its original owner so you can't do anything about it, right?

Not sure what are you talking about, I am not that experienced with CC stuff.

Can you explain in more details and how can I notice it in the game and what does this mean? Because I've never saw anything being wrong.

Can you explain in more details and how can I notice it in the game and what does this mean? Because I've never saw anything being wrong.

Huh, how strange. The first time I downloaded this mod, whenever my sim got a boner the hips and legs would have had a weird distortion, but now I've redownloaded it and that problem is gone.

By the way, is there any way to use all animations regardless of gender?

Huh, how strange. The first time I downloaded this mod, whenever my sim got a boner the hips and legs would have had a weird distortion, but now I've redownloaded it and that problem is gone.

By the way, is there any way to use all animations regardless of gender?

I've released a fix for the hard penis cas part because it had a lot of issues in the original state, so maybe that is the case :)

And for the genders, new version on Patreon has an option to completely disable gender restrictions. It will be available soon for everybody.

Alright, I've finally managed to create my own .package file (thanks to Turbodriver and his patience). Now the next step should be learning how to do animations properly. I'd really love to achieve the amount of detail of Mike's animations, however, I have no clue how to make the (upper) body 'bounce'. When I use spine0, 1 or 2 in blender the animations always end up being very stiff. Mike, would you please tell me which bones you use for that effect :o ? And how do you do it?

Well, here is one animation:

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

As soon as I create more and learn how to add new animations to my package file I'll upload it.

Thank you so much for your great work, Turbodriver and Mike. I've got several questions, though. 

Is this mod not available or will this mod never be available for those who don't support you guys on Patreon? 

And when do you think is the public release which made the mod available for everyone?

Will the public version of mod have some different features from the one funded by supporters? 

Is being financially funded for the mod for public games legal ?

Thank you. 

from Curious Player

1: You can download it right now. There's even a download link on the main topic page.

2: I was wondering that too.

3: I doubt it

4: Of course it is. Steam was going to do it a while back, although it wasn't received well so it wasn't implemented.

Thank you so much for your great work, Turbodriver and Mike. I've got several questions, though. 

Is this mod not available or will this mod never be available for those who don't support you guys on Patreon? 

And when do you think is the public release which made the mod available for everyone?

Will the public version of mod have some different features from the one funded by supporters? 

Is being financially funded for the mod for public games legal ?

Thank you. 

from Curious Player

Thanks Time Lord12 for helping with the answers.

As it was said, you can download the mod right now here or on the WickedWoohoo blog linked in the topic.

Next public version should be out in the next few days, I can't give you specific date because I want to be sure it is bug-free.

Right now the only difference between public and Patreon version will be release date difference. Public versions will be available later, but they will be tested to avoid bugs for these using only public version (so I can focus on the next versions). Later I will include only Patreon features to give people on Patreon something extra. These wouldn't be things that I would take out off the public version, but only offer as a special version on Patreon.

Selling or offering a mod for money depends on the EULA of the game. From what I know there are no problems at the time with the way this is handled.

Thanks!

Ty very much! awesome mod! can you pretty please make the "Made sex animations that remove bottom outfit part to remove shoes with it" optional? because i love my high heels and sandals  D:

Ty again :)

I've had few people ask about that and I guess now I have to do it :D Thanks!

My first animation for TS4, but I have a problem with movement breast because I can move into the blender, has a bones, are rigged, but in game are not move and I cant understand.

I think it might be because the bones are probably to control the shape and size of the breasts, not animations. We may have to add bones to them after all.

Maybe, But im not sure...  I think its essential for goods animations (with females). I need to fix this problem.

Is there any progression on the breast movement?

I already like your animations alot, but a little bit extra breast in the paly would be nice.

And I'm not sure, but if you find a fix afterall, don't you ahve to redo all the animations?

My first animation for TS4, but I have a problem with movement breast because I can move into the blender, has a bones, are rigged, but in game are not move and I cant understand.

I think it might be because the bones are probably to control the shape and size of the breasts, not animations. We may have to add bones to them after all.

Maybe, But im not sure...  I think its essential for goods animations (with females). I need to fix this problem.

I already like your animations alot, but a little bit extra breast in the paly would be nice.

And I'm not sure, but if you find a fix afterall, don't you ahve to redo all the animations?

If I am the only one to do this then it will take a while.

The only thing that I've noticed that may allow to do this is using a different rig. There are few rigs for adult sims in game packages that maybe can be used instead of what S4S is using, but I haven't tried anything yet.

And about updating animations, they can be updated with that movement if they aren't already done with it.

The only thing that I've noticed that may allow to do this is using a different rig. There are few rigs for adult sims in game packages that maybe can be used instead of what S4S is using, but I haven't tried anything yet.

And about updating animations, they can be updated with that movement if they aren't already done with it.

Thanks for the answer.

I would love to help out, some way or another, but I'm "afraid" of Blender.

I tried it multiple times and i always ge lost in it's interface and shortcuts.

You can do so much with it, that i'm never able to do anything with it.

On the other side I would love to learn it, cause it can come in handy in a lot of ways.

Keep up the good work.

I'm not using the mod yet (I'm waiting for more features/animations to match my gameplay, mostly lesbians) but I wanted to say thank you because like lots of people I've been waiting for something like this to happen. Finally I'll soon be able to play S4 again! It's been a year and this got me excited to go back to it. You are awesome!

Thanks for the answer.

I would love to help out, some way or another, but I'm "afraid" of Blender.

I tried it multiple times and i always ge lost in it's interface and shortcuts.

You can do so much with it, that i'm never able to do anything with it.

On the other side I would love to learn it, cause it can come in handy in a lot of ways.

Keep up the good work.

Well, I plan on making short video tutorials for creating stuff for WW and using Blender. Hopefully I can do it after next full release.

Thank you for all your answers, Turbodriver and TimeLord. 

I visited your tumblr and Patreon.

So basically if I support this mod for more than $4.50,  can I see some special stuff too? Am I right? 

I am not familiar with the Patreon.. that is why. 

When you support my Patreon for $4.50 you will get access to all new versions for the whole time of your support. You will be charged $4.50 only once a month for an actual full release. That's it, there is nothing more to it.

Something I would dearly love to see in a sex mod for any game is the ability to display the penis mesh "through" the trousers.  I'd really like to see characters that don't have to completely remove their trousers just to receive a blowjob or masturbate.  Likewise, it'd be good to see them just whip it out when they go to pee rather than strip :D

Thanks you so much!  While I love and support Kinkyworld, my computer takes a long time to load Sims 3, and my time is very limited.  Frankly, Sims 4 is very boring.  You have given be a reason to do more the update and buy packs.  Yes, I am now supporting you on Patreon.  I am eagerly awaiting the next stage of the project.  I know you hear this often, but getting Oniki Kay and L666 on-board would be awesome.  However, I know they are super busy with their own project.  

post-581235-0-74380700-1470847930_thumb.png

Hi Turbodriver / Mike24 !

Thank you so much for your work !

I would like to know if in later updates the sexual interactions will impact the emotions / sim relations / the "fun" and "social" bar ?

That would be awesome ! 

Thanks

Thanks! These things are planned for next releases, especially after sex interactions are out of prototype state. When I am sure everything works relatively stable I will go further and start implementing traits, emotions, relationships, pregnancy etc.

Something I would dearly love to see in a sex mod for any game is the ability to display the penis mesh "through" the trousers.  I'd really like to see characters that don't have to completely remove their trousers just to receive a blowjob or masturbate.  Likewise, it'd be good to see them just whip it out when they go to pee rather than strip :D

Uh, if someone would be looking for the most difficult thing to do then this would be it. The problem with this is that the original pants would have to be in place which excludes the possibility of replacing bottom body part with penis cas part. The way these things are handled seems limited to me, but I didn't investigated it yet to know.

Unless every single pair of pants would have a edited version that has included penis into them, this seems a little bit too much for now. Will see in the future.

Can you tell me which version of the mod are you using? If this is from the public version (1.1.1.008) then this should be already fixed.

Thanks for the report!

Thanks you so much!  While I love and support Kinkyworld, my computer takes a long time to load Sims 3, and my time is very limited.  Frankly, Sims 4 is very boring.  You have given be a reason to do more the update and buy packs.  Yes, I am now supporting you on Patreon.  I am eagerly awaiting the next stage of the project.  I know you hear this often, but getting Oniki Kay and L666 on-board would be awesome.  However, I know they are super busy with their own project.  

I was thinking about it and I think that if you would switch from Sims 3 to Sims 4 and play for around a month, there is no way you would go back. And if you think you would go back then it has to be because of some really specific details that made Sims 3 really special for you.

I don't want to ask anyone for help too early. Mike actually contacted me first and did a wonderful job supporting the project. I bet someone has already asked them about Sims 4. When I think I am ready, I will ask for support, but now I am happy the way everything is going.

Just a FYI for those looking for a strapon for this, my new video cards and monitor will be here by the weekend and I should have the monster back up and running by Monday at the latest. I got a few system tweaks to do then I'll see if I can convert the strapon to Sims 4 plus I have to consult Julie J as its her work too.

Just a FYI for those looking for a strapon for this, my new video cards and monitor will be here by the weekend and I should have the monster back up and running by Monday at the latest. I got a few system tweaks to do then I'll see if I can convert the strapon to Sims 4 plus I have to consult Julie J as its her work too.

A tip, for strapon It should be how the peniss male, with the same shape, size and tick, because so work perfectly with the straights animations, otherwise we should do  new specifics animations for the strapon. Maybe I will work to make a  strapon too more later, I dont know...  I will see your work, thank you!

A tip, for strapon It should be how the peniss male, with the same shape, size and tick, because so work perfectly with the straights animations, otherwise we should do new specifics animations for the strapon. Maybe I will work to make a strapon too more later, I dont know... I will see your work, thank you!

I got you Mike, when I altered Julie J's for Sims 3 I used Crammyboys penis as a guide....;)