WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

If you're accepting suggestions on things to add, http://noiranddarksims.tumblr.com has created three dildo models for Sims 4. They're located on page 7 of the downloads section. And here is the creator's TOU:

Policy:

• No reupload my downloads.
  • You can use my meshes and textures for create new custom content, and you no need ask. Just give me credit for my work.
  • You can’t post on other websites direct links to my downloads.

Keep up the amazing work! :)

There was a dildo (few of them) posted in this topic recently, I think you might be talking about the same one. It is usable already, you can identify it with custom location and make animations for it. I've not tested it yet, but I think it should work.

Well, eventually I'm interested in this topic, know blender not very good, but fairly enough for starting. I don't know how to work in it with game items like bed, table etc and make animations with them, so if somebody can help with advice I'll be glad.

Here I've explained how to export objects and import them to Blender: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63676-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1623958

If you have any other questions PM me.

I downloaded everything the links told me to but for some reason i'm missing animations.  the "missionary" and "cowgirl" are not even options, only the four doggy styles and the reverse cowgirl for vaginal.  could you give me those animations? it's very hard to find more info on them online since this is about the only thread. (when i play the sims the thing says 3 loaded animations. i have the masturbation and oral blowjob and handjob and stuff but not missionary or cowgirl and i don't understand why not, i'd really like those)

also, sometimes when a particular couple are together, they immediately start doing it and i can't make the stop lol without it glitching. shouldn't be a problem, i know, but i need them to interact with other characters too not doggystyle all day all night.

and a question before i go, since im working on making some animations for sims 4, i wanted to know if you're currently making more animations?

thanks so much in advance

Hey Turbodriver, I think this tutorial for creating Sims 3 animations should work for TS4 as well, shouldn't it?

Yeah, this is good. It doesn't cover multiple actors or objects, but that shouldn't be an issue once you know how to import them. I need to find some time to write tutorials for these things too. Thanks, I will include this video to the tutorial on the WW blog.

I downloaded everything the links told me to but for some reason i'm missing animations.  the "missionary" and "cowgirl" are not even options, only the four doggy styles and the reverse cowgirl for vaginal.  could you give me those animations? it's very hard to find more info on them online since this is about the only thread. (when i play the sims the thing says 3 loaded animations. i have the masturbation and oral blowjob and handjob and stuff but not missionary or cowgirl and i don't understand why not, i'd really like those)

also, sometimes when a particular couple are together, they immediately start doing it and i can't make the stop lol without it glitching. shouldn't be a problem, i know, but i need them to interact with other characters too not doggystyle all day all night.

and a question before i go, since im working on making some animations for sims 4, i wanted to know if you're currently making more animations?

thanks so much in advance

Just like Eksclusiv said. New animations will be released to public eventually, but if you want them now you need to support Mike.

Alright thanks! Yeah, I found a hort tutorial on how to implement the second rig: 

Eh, I read somewhere in this thread that you have to save the animation 2 times after you are done animating (for each rig one time, that is). Is this right?

Tools for Sims 3 aren't usable for Sims 4, you use vanilla blender to create animations and models for Sims 4.

Because of that, you can't have multiple rigs in one blend file. You have to use Sims4Studio to convert them and S4S only recognizes one rig, at least right now.

Oh ok. So what is the next step after I am done with an animation? I guess I have to delete rig A, then just save the animation for rig B and vice versa. Is this correct? In the end I have two .blend files (one for male and female). Those I have to import to Sims4Studio (like you wrote in your tutorial).

Oh ok. So what is the next step after I am done with an animation? I guess I have to delete rig A, then just save the animation for rig B and vice versa. Is this correct?

The best option is to make two copies (or more, depending on actors amount) and leaving only one rig per copy of file. If you have two sims animation (let say female and male), you create two copies of the original animation, one for male and one for female. Then you remove the rig of male from the female file and female rig from the male file.

You really need to do it once you're ready to export the animation, so it's not annoying to do.

And I recommend, when you start new animation with the first frame (pose), to export it then and check in game for obvious clipping of actors.

I'm having a pretty big problem with this current version... If I install no other CC than WickedWoohoo and its requirements the game works fine, but if I add a single other piece of CC (it could be just one shirt, or one chair, or one new window mesh) the game falls apart. My toon will randomly start playing sex animations where he's standing, be warped back to his bed every few minutes and the 'exhibition' skill will flicker on and off, interrupting any other queued activity.

Take the single piece of non-script CC back out, and everything goes back to normal.

So the only issue that I have with this is that my male sim has a boner all of the time if he doesn't have pants on. Either I missed something here or he's the horniest man to ever live.

I'm having a pretty big problem with this current version... If I install no other CC than WickedWoohoo and its requirements the game works fine, but if I add a single other piece of CC (it could be just one shirt, or one chair, or one new window mesh) the game falls apart. My toon will randomly start playing sex animations where he's standing, be warped back to his bed every few minutes and the 'exhibition' skill will flicker on and off, interrupting any other queued activity.

Take the single piece of non-script CC back out, and everything goes back to normal.

I don't think this has anything to do with CC, but this issue was fixed in the unreleased versions. If you want to fix this for now, go to 'saves' folder and remove 'WickedWoohooMod' folder, this will reset running broken interactions.

For those of us who are on a tight budget..when abouts might we see the missionary pose added? @_@ I super love this mod.

If all animations aren't released yet, they will be released with the full release, when the mod goes out of the prototype state.

So the only issue that I have with this is that my male sim has a boner all of the time if he doesn't have pants on. Either I missed something here or he's the horniest man to ever live.

I will look into that, it could be that the time is too long, and the boner can happen quite easily too.

@ turbodriver i got it to work now i just had to download a cfg file that was bigger in size and now the game loads

I don't entirely sure how you've fixed it, but I am glad it works, have fun!

This mod isn't working for me.

I followed the instructions to a T, installed the WickedWooHoo rar file along with the suggestion penis packages as well as the animation. All of these are contained within my mod folder and I even checked to make sure they were detected by the game with the mod start-up detector and everything was detected. And yes mods and scripts are enabled. And I also downloaded the most recent version of the WickedWooHoo mod. 008 one.

I even isolated this specific mod to make sure no other mods were interfering with it. I literally took out my hundreds of mods and only put in the mods needed for this game to work (animation, penis mesh, the base WickedWooHoo mod, etc) and it did absolutely nothing. 

I go into the game and nothing happens. I don't see the WickedWooHoo notification that I'm supposed to be seeing when I unpause my game. I tried making my sims  have sex--both homo and hetero couple sims-- on the bed and they do it as if I didn't install a mod/they do the same under-the-cover shit that the game does by default. I also tried doing the exhibition actions like admiiring yourself in the mirror, but again I don't see anything. Can you help me try to get this to work?

EDIT: Ok I got it to work by putting it directly into the mod folder. I had the wicked mod within another sub folder. But can you make this mod work for gay couples too? I think damn near all the animations would work except maybe the solo teasing one. 

I don't think this has anything to do with CC, but this issue was fixed in the unreleased versions. If you want to fix this for now, go to 'saves' folder and remove 'WickedWoohooMod' folder, this will reset running broken interactions.

For those of us who are on a tight budget..when abouts might we see the missionary pose added? @_@ I super love this mod.

If all animations aren't released yet, they will be released with the full release, when the mod goes out of the prototype state.

I will look into that, it could be that the time is too long, and the boner can happen quite easily too.

@ turbodriver i got it to work now i just had to download a cfg file that was bigger in size and now the game loads

I don't entirely sure how you've fixed it, but I am glad it works, have fun!

this is what helped me get it to run

post-62560-0-61605700-1470557199_thumb.jpg

I followed the instructions to a T, installed the WickedWooHoo rar file along with the suggestion penis packages as well as the animation. All of these are contained within my mod folder and I even checked to make sure they were detected by the game with the mod start-up detector and everything was detected. And yes mods and scripts are enabled. And I also downloaded the most recent version of the WickedWooHoo mod. 008 one.

I even isolated this specific mod to make sure no other mods were interfering with it. I literally took out my hundreds of mods and only put in the mods needed for this game to work (animation, penis mesh, the base WickedWooHoo mod, etc) and it did absolutely nothing. 

I go into the game and nothing happens. I don't see the WickedWooHoo notification that I'm supposed to be seeing when I unpause my game. I tried making my sims  have sex--both homo and hetero couple sims-- on the bed and they do it as if I didn't install a mod/they do the same under-the-cover shit that the game does by default. I also tried doing the exhibition actions like admiiring yourself in the mirror, but again I don't see anything. Can you help me try to get this to work?

What version of the game do you have? You need at least version 1.20.

If in game list of enabled mods (is that what you call start-up detector?) shows the mods then the only thing would be too old version of the game. Unless you did not noticed that script mods are actually disabled.

What version of the game do you have? You need at least version 1.20.

If in game list of enabled mods (is that what you call start-up detector?) shows the mods then the only thing would be too old version of the game. Unless you did not noticed that script mods are actually disabled.

I got it to work by putting it directly into the mod folder. what i initially did was keep it in the folder that it came out of when it was zipped but then put it in another folder (as I keep my mods organised per category) but I looked back at previous pages and tried that recommendation.

anyway do you think you could make these animations work for gay couples? specifically the vaginal ones. All of them would work just fine except for the solo tease one