Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

Yes yes i played HSH but when i install both game crashes for no reason.I tried everything tho :\

There's always a reason the game crashes, especially on startup. You are either missing a required mod,your load order needs sorting or a mod didn't install properly. Suggest you check again for missing dependencies and sort your load order using LOOT. Other than that i see no reason why it crashes. Would help if i knew how you install mods. NMM, MO or manual...

Finally got around to finishing the Home Sweet Home quest line, build a camp, had The Disappearing Slave guard it, and the moment I changed instances she "died of mysterious circumstances" :D

Clearly, since shes the only one doing this out of 27 slaves now, she got bugged somehow. Time to sell her, and be free, good bye figment of my imagination. :D

lol, i'd guess the bug she had here in pahe as a disappearance carried over to home sweet home as a death and recommend against enslaving her next time. what mod was it you said she was from - i'll try to make note of that for others

home sweet home is addon that's ok to use addons, but Paradise halls extended is an incompatible replacement file that never left beta and eventually was closed

Sorry, I've phrased it wrong. It was the Paradise_hallSLExtension.esp file I had in mind. I have actually the newest version 7.1.9 installed on top of 6.2.2 full install.

ok, the sl extension is part of the package being updated here so that's fine

some of the greetings in the newer voices need adjustments so its already on the list as i get more time - those voice types are listed in the mcm, the current version has them silent - known bug

FYI old zip histories

old files for ppl looking to clean out junk for the getting latest  PAHE builds

that SL extentsion zip was a mess, I seen entire duplicated scripts folder copies inside of child folders, looking for a long lost magic effects. I went back to my game build and found out that even MO did not removed them and that so called PAH batch remover of old files missed them too...

To check for extra junk floating around,  look at Data/scripts and if you have another folder in there Data/scripts/Scripts    you might have old files in the script folder while old PAH files are still sitting around in the script/Script folder. that was installed by that prior zip build listed below here....

paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.5.7z << this had 3 levels of redundant script folder copies inside of itself

paradise_halls sl extension repack2 release h_rc0.5.zip << this did not

I was able to just cut the 2nd Script folder and paste it into a holding area outside my game build for a later review.

hard to remember that far back aside from both repacks were mine, but basically i would hazard a guess that was why i sent out repack2 that i had such a hard time sorting blabla's files i had to go over it a second time...

blabla had a weird way of doing things that confused over half the users - version h required version g to be installed first and overwritten by all the files from h so i started sending out the repacks to the thread containing all the files - a "full install version" that only required paradise halls from nexus

Someone should really make a guide on training a slaves stats

should be documentation in the full install

there's a helpful info folder with a readme and some screenshots

Thank you for this great mod. It sure has come along way. I was wondering what the layam's nord quest is? I see it in change log.

thanks

that's for the voice types of male and female nords and i think 1 other group of nords (commander maybe)

that was removed from 7 due to dialog issues in previous versions preventing player from talking to the slave and returned in more recent versions

Hello CliftonJD

After uninstalling Paradise Halls from Nexus and install this version, everything seems perfect but when checked the MCM menu, appears this ... WHY?, I give click to reset the mod but nothing happens   :-/

means there's something stopping up the papyrus or an old patch is still installed - recheck that you don't have patches for previous versions installed and remove them if present. if there are none then you'll need to post your log here for analysis

basically that was put in to prevent the mod from doing things when it wasn't running properly - prevents other bugs down the line by running those tests instead of just starting up a it did before

Hello CliftonJD

After uninstalling Paradise Halls from Nexus and install this version, everything seems perfect but when checked the MCM menu, appears this ... WHY?, I give click to reset the mod but nothing happens   :-/

means there's something stopping up the papyrus or an old patch is still installed - recheck that you don't have patches for previous versions installed and remove them if present. if there are none then you'll need to post your log here for analysis

basically that was put in to prevent the mod from doing things when it wasn't running properly - prevents other bugs down the line by running those tests instead of just starting up a it did before

I only have this from the original Nexus Mod. Everything is off   :(

The slave camp does not appear on the map anymore, maybe that's the problem?

post-230150-0-00771000-1486601031_thumb.png

Hello CliftonJD

remove both of those then reinstall from here, you only need the full install here - the patch is obsolete and paradise halls is included here - using the original file will conflict with what's provided and miss out on some of the bug fixes here

Hello CliftonJD

remove both of those then reinstall from here, you only need the full install here - the patch is obsolete and paradise halls is included here - using the original file will conflict with what's provided and miss out on some of the bug fixes here

Not enough with deactivate the original Mod? I must delete it from my PC? 

Yes, I only use the full install of yours, nothing more, 3 ESP and one ESM file, right? 

Hello CliftonJD

Yes, I only use the full install of yours, nothing more, 3 ESP and one ESM file, right? 

farengar's study and sl extension make 2 esp's, if you choose a slave camp from the download page that's 3 esp's and if you choose either of the devious devices addons that's 4 and the tdf patch is 5

the problem isn't that you have original mod installed, if its disabled and the esm here is in use that should be fine, but the patch noted on that screenshot is a huge problem that needs to be removed...really see no reason why you would ignore that from your list and tell me you only have original paradise halls if you also have a patch thats causing an issue

Hello CliftonJD

farengar's study and sl extension make 2 esp's, if you choose a slave camp from the download page that's 3 esp's and if you choose either of the devious devices addons that's 4 and the tdf patch is 5

the problem isn't that you have original mod installed, if its disabled and the esm here is in use that should be fine, but the patch noted on that screenshot is a huge problem that needs to be removed...really see no reason why you would ignore that from your list and tell me you only have original paradise halls if you also have a patch thats causing an issue

I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture

post-230150-0-90973300-1486608149_thumb.png

Hello CliftonJD

I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture

i don't use mod managers personally i drop the files in the data folder then activate them from the skyrim launcher...

if you're certain that nexus has disabled the patch listed in the previous screen shot then i need to see your papyrus log as i said in the original reply before you showed me you had a conflicting patch...

i could tell you i don't trust nmm cuz i've heard it leaves script traces behind, but that could be rumors of older versions - i hear some swear by it, but i say where do those files exist when they've been "disabled" by nmm. it has no virtual structure like mo does, does that mean they're still in the data folder?

Edited by CliftonJD

Hello CliftonJD

i don't use mod managers personally i drop the files in the data folder then activate them from the skyrim launcher...

if you're certain that nexus has disabled the patch listed in the previous screen shot then i need to see your papyrus log as i said in the original reply before you showed me you had a conflicting patch...

i could tell you i don't trust nmm cuz i've heard it leaves script traces behind, but that could be rumors of older versions - i hear some swear by it, but i say where do those files exist when they've been "disabled" by nmm. it has no virtual structure like mo does, does that mean they're still in the data folder?

I am not an expert girl in this, I do not throw the mods to the folders, I have tried in one occasion and I made a real mess, so I can only trust in the organizer and in Loot

How can I get my papyrus log? 

Hello CliftonJD

I am not an expert girl in this, I do not throw the mods to the folders, I have tried in one occasion and I made a real mess, so I can only trust in the organizer and in Loot

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

Add/edit the following to this file:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Save your changes to Skyrim.ini and load your your game
Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Hello CliftonJD

The debug log is disabled by default, in order to enable it, open your Skyrim.ini file, located in /My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

If the any of the above lines do not exist, add it. If it already exists, modify the matching line to reflect the above settings. All of the settings should be under the [Papyrus] header, and below no other.

Your debug log files will now be located in the folder My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/, the file Papyrus.0.log will always contain the log for the LAST time you opened Skyrim.

Oh  :(

I will try it but maybe I can not do it  :(

Change it will not affect my game at all? 

Hello CliftonJD

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

no, it just makes a log of what happens

some people say that logging slows the performance, but if you're heavy enough for that to be an issue that'd be part of the problem

Hello CliftonJD

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

some people say that logging slows the performance, but if you're heavy enough for that to be an issue that'd be part of the problem

No Papyrus.0.log was created. Only SexLabDebug.0.log was created. I will post it as an attached file

Nothing slow at all. Just a little more time to load the save, only that

But I think is solved now! yay! :lol: I have used the spell '' Bootup '' And the mod was rebooted, all options are now avaliable in the MCM menu!   :)  good job by the way! the original Mod do not have any of those cool options!   :heart:

Tell me ... the Slave Camp of your version it's equal to the original or it's different? 

SexLabDebug.0.log

"I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture"

My problem would be that the screenshot you include is not of Mod Organizer.

Looks like some version of NMM - Mod Organizer does not activate mods that way.

Hello CliftonJD

It's my understanding that in NMM -which i'm pretty sure that's a screen shot of- the red X means deactivated, not uninstalled (meaning the scripts and such installed with said mod are still sitting there, happily fucking up whatever you're trying to do).  Right click the mod and select Uninstall.  That's how it used to be, but i've not used NMM in many a year.

UNINSTALL the mod(s), start a NEW game and see if that resolves your issue.

With NMM 

nothing but a grey text line line means in your mods in the archive folder but not installed

red slashed out circle means mod installed but deactivated

Green Check mark means mod activated

delete and mod completely gets removed and deleted from your archive.

I never seen Mod Organizer, looks more like NMM or an older version, or your looking at the plugins breakdown screen which might use red X's

Hello CliftonJD

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

No Papyrus.0.log was created. Only SexLabDebug.0.log was created. I will post it as an attached file

Nothing slow at all. Just a little more time to load the save, only that

But I think is solved now! yay! :lol: I have used the spell '' Bootup '' And the mod was rebooted, all options are now avaliable in the MCM menu!   :)  good job by the way! the original Mod do not have any of those cool options!   :heart:

Tell me ... the Slave Camp of your version it's equal to the original or it's different? 

the spell bootup does not reboot anything. it does as it states bootup:

if your pc is off and you hit the power button, it will bootup

if its already on and you click the windows restart button, it will reboot.

having circumvented the tests to start the mod, does not make everything ok and if you did not get a papyrus.0 file in that location you have missed something from those instructions or done something wrong.

none of the slave camps here are equal to the original. the closest to the original is the file listed as "layam's original slave camp with updated meshes and textures.zip" - layam was the original creator so that's his camp there, but he had grey face bugs so i dropped newer meshes and textures into it.

Fellglow Slave Camp Rebuild v1.4.2.7z is the most modified version including an added merchant selling useful slaving stuff - more details on the main page

Hello CliftonJD

It's my understanding that in NMM -which i'm pretty sure that's a screen shot of- the red X means deactivated, not uninstalled (meaning the scripts and such installed with said mod are still sitting there, happily fucking up whatever you're trying to do).  Right click the mod and select Uninstall.  That's how it used to be, but i've not used NMM in many a year.

thought so, thanks

"I do not know which Mod Organizer do you use but in mine the RED CROSS means a Mod DEACTIVATED, and a GREEN SIGN means a Mod ACTIVATED (like in this image) so I only have your Mod activated and the original Mod deactivated. I'm not lying, I want help, look at the picture"

My problem would be that the screenshot you include is not of Mod Organizer.

Looks like some version of NMM - Mod Organizer does not activate mods that way.

LISTEN. I never said '' I use Mod Organizer '' (  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?  )  What I said was '' I use a Mod Organizer '' Which are very different things, NMM is an organizer of mods. If not, what is it?

Hello CliftonJD

The problem it's already solved. Without new game or delete the mod from NMM. 

But I will erase everything, it is safer, I guess.

Thanks. 

With NMM 

nothing but a grey text line line means in your mods in the archive folder but not installed

red slashed out circle means mod installed but deactivated

Green Check mark means mod activated

delete and mod completely gets removed and deleted from your archive.

I never seen Mod Organizer, looks more like NMM or an older version, or your looking at the plugins breakdown screen which might use red X's

Okay, thanks ... astor already said the same thing

And I repeat ... I never said '' I use Mod Organizer '' (  http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/1334/?  )  What I said was '' I use a Mod Organizer '' Which are very different things, NMM is an organizer of mods. If not, what is it?