Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) repacked with the customary addons

i'm thinking if/when i overhaul the respect to give a negative respect value for every punishment that results in fear or anger when the slave is in the "should be respectful" faction

If this is part of manipulation to slave stats, just an idea...

As an idea, like if a player could have a dialog "here this is for you" like inventory but act like "your going to wear or use this" or "I want you to have this"

Give a slave jewelry, the # of jewelry, food, drinks, potions items given could + relation with slave or slaves attitude.

another thing if a player can ever have a dialog with game NPCs "here, I want you to have this" ...

Imagine the player using that on regular NPCs like giving them mead or skooma till they fall down and pass or or bag them to enslave them. or just watch your own slaves giving them stuff to eat or drink.

I know , that takes alot of code and setting up, but sure it can be done, just dont know how much effort it would need.

(btw I use a bunch of drinking mods too) brings new meaning , "don't take things from strangers!!!"

for Game NPCs with no trust, could reply, "no thanks I dont know you," like when asking for favors, same setup.

i'm thinking if/when i overhaul the respect to give a negative respect value for every punishment that results in fear or anger when the slave is in the "should be respectful" faction

If this is part of manipulation to slave stats, just an idea...

As an idea, like if a player could have a dialog "here this is for you" like inventory but act like "your going to wear or use this" or "I want you to have this"

Give a slave jewelry, the # of jewelry, food, drinks, potions items given could + relation with slave or slaves attitude.

another thing if a player can ever have a dialog with game NPCs "here, I want you to have this" ...

Imagine the player using that on regular NPCs like giving them mead or skooma till they fall down and pass or or bag them to enslave them. or just watch your own slaves giving them stuff to eat or drink.

I know , that takes alot of code and setting up, but sure it can be done, just dont know how much effort it would need.

(btw I use a bunch of drinking mods too) brings new meaning , "don't take things from strangers!!!"

for Game NPCs with no trust, could reply, "no thanks I dont know you," like when asking for favors, same setup.

for gifts to slaves try the sexlab dialogues mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1540-sexlab-dialogues-2016-11-15/

if that doesn't work, i can ask him what's needed to be able to communicate with it(make it work)

for the drinks i think the older slave mechanics would have made more sense and if i remember the name of it i think there was a mod like that made for a much older version of paradise halls

in the meantime, i think this might have hwat you're looking for:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1486-the-coming-black-empire/

i was wondering when i last visited this mod someone else was also working on his continuation of this mod. Can someone tell me what happened since then? Did he join you or does he still have his version up?

This is the only version I would recommend.

When you look at mods, also look at who is supporting them - and what their track record is with other mods.

Add-ons to this mod - like HSH are also highly recommended.

And don't ever mix old or different versions of this mod with the current one.

i was wondering when i last visited this mod someone else was also working on his continuation of this mod. Can someone tell me what happened since then? Did he join you or does he still have his version up?

sounds like you're speaking of strec's version - he shut it down before it left beta, last i heard he had moved onto that other bethesda game

Love your mod...have been using different versions for two years.  One request....can you make it so the slaves aren't constantly bumping into the player when following in sneak mode? Its really irritating  :) ,  I much preferred to have them wait behind on the old version so you didn't have to worry about getting rammed from behind all the time.

actualy that's what's already listed as in progress, meaning repeating something already stated  half dozen times is only slowing it down

oops.  sorry. didn't see it on the page 1 summary,

the behavioral changes listed in the change notes became the start of an ongoing project never listed in the plans cuz i never knew it was possible to make those changes, but researching what goes into making making more slaves lead me to a ton of behavior packages with follow distances to play with :D .

yes, its a nuisance when the slaves bump the player while sneaking, but i prefer that over the slaves hanging so far back they're not around for the battle that's coming. in the meantime i'll keep tinkering with their behaviors until i find something in the middle that neither holds back out of site range nor pushes the player

Honestly, I find that the current implementation, where the slaves in sneak mode are basically constantly trying to occupy the same physical space as the player, effectively breaks sneaking. It's difficult as hell to line up an arrow for a snipe shot when you're constantly getting pushed around, never mind getting close enough for a backstab, and the constant movement and occasional kick-in of the NPC collision reaction drastically raises detection chances. 

On top of that, it's also broken the 'hang back from combat' behavior for non-combat slaves, as it seems that any slave in sneak mode loses all concept of the player's personal space, completely regardless of what's happening around them. So they're quite happy to slowly creep right into the middle of a pitched melee, where one mis-aimed blow from the player can leave that low-level bandit you just grabbed for sale a bloody heap on the floor. 

The previous behavior was also a bit annoying, but the way any slave would simply stay in the same place from the moment the player went into sneak mode at least allowed the player to sneak through dungeons unhassled. Since the change I've more often than not found myself binding all my following slaves at the start of dungeons to replicate the effect and keep them the hell out of my way. 

fixed in 7.1.9

I seem to have a issue with a dialogue after enslaving a NPC.. it just says nothing after selecting "Be quiet and put this on".. :(

First of all thank you for sharing your work.

I seem to be having the same issue with the Female condescending voice type as the previous user. After "be quiet and put this on" and giving them a collar, they get registered as slaves, but that's just about it.Tried to look for conflicts with xedit but couldn't find any.

On an unrelated note it seems its the preferred voice type for most, if not all, mage type female leveled actors (witches,fire/ice mages etc. Worst case scenario, i'll make a patch changing their voice type).

I'd noticed that as well, for me the female condescending partially worked but did not have all the audio.  Female sultry appears to be more broken, if I try to enslave an NPC with the female sultry voice I essentially get the old "nord" bug.  That is, they go into bleed out and get stuck there with no option to finish the enslavement process.  I just assumed this was due to the ongoing work in progress updating the voice types, but perhaps its been an oversight.

Honestly, I find that the current implementation, where the slaves in sneak mode are basically constantly trying to occupy the same physical space as the player, effectively breaks sneaking. It's difficult as hell to line up an arrow for a snipe shot when you're constantly getting pushed around, never mind getting close enough for a backstab, and the constant movement and occasional kick-in of the NPC collision reaction drastically raises detection chances. 

On top of that, it's also broken the 'hang back from combat' behavior for non-combat slaves, as it seems that any slave in sneak mode loses all concept of the player's personal space, completely regardless of what's happening around them. So they're quite happy to slowly creep right into the middle of a pitched melee, where one mis-aimed blow from the player can leave that low-level bandit you just grabbed for sale a bloody heap on the floor. 

Not sure when or why the behavior got changed but it was simple to fix, the attachment below is a corrected file for 7.1.8 that updates the base slave behavior template (PAHActorAliasPackageTemplate) to correctly use the min and max hold back radius.  Strangely this had been set to use the "slave energy" variable instead, but only when the player is sneaking which is why the were crawling up your (and mine and everyone else's) ass.  Changing it back means when sneaking they should stay at a 350 to 4000 unit radius... instead of 50 (which meant they were effectively trying to occupy the same space as your character).

I have noticed some other issues with the dialogs and some of their conditional statements that need to be fixed but I haven't had time to really look that over and document what needs to be changed.  I'll post something when I have time, probably along with some suggestions for some additional options that could add a bit more variety to when various responses occur.  But for now as an example, you may have noticed if you tell a slave to do something for you they are more frequently responding with "I don't have to take that from you" even if their submission is at 100 and respect is 80+.  Here's why.

That response has three conditions set determining when it can occur.  The first checks to see if the slave is in the slave faction (this is necessary to prevent that dialog from showing up on non slave NPCs).  The second checks to see if their mood is angry.  The third condition checks to see if their submission is less than or equal to 30.  This would be fine if all three conditions were required, but in fact they currently are not.  Each condition ends with an OR statement which means that only one of the above needs to be true for that response to trigger.  In other words, simply being a slave OR, being angry OR having submission less than or equal to 30 will allow that "I don't have to take that from you!" angry response.  Fixing this is simple, the conditions should simple be set to end in AND (except the last one which does currently end in AND, but actually that one should be changed to OR, I'll explain why below).  This gives us the combined condition of the slave must be in the slave faction AND the slave mood must be angry AND submission must be less than or equal to 30 OR...

Why should the last one end in OR?  If nothing further is done then it doesn't really matter (other than just being tidy with the code, its a bad habit to end sets of conditions with AND instead of OR in any form programming).  But, there's an opportunity here to have a bit of fun and utility with this by creating more than one set of conditions, in which case ending the first set with an OR is very important.  This first set requires that both submission be low and the slave be feeling angry.  We could add second set of conditions like this

First set of conditions OR

New set

Is the slave in the slave faction AND

Is the slave mood angry AND

Is submission equal to or less than 70 AND

Is respect equal to or less then 60 OR

What would this do?  This would mean that if you have a slave AND they are angry AND their submission is equal to or less than 70 AND if also their respect training is equal to or less than 60 you could still get the angry response.  You may be wondering, wouldn't the the first set of conditions override this?  Yes, in fact it does - IF true; but if its isn't true (say the slave's submission is 31) then Skyrim looks at and considers the next set of conditions.  If this next set is true (and with the AND flags set all of those in that set must be true) then the response can still occur.  If this second set is also not true, then the response simply can't occur and Skyrim looks at the next response as to whether it can occur.  This also should underscore how important the order in which things are listed are.  Skyrim always considers conditions, behavior packages, etc from the top of the stack down.

There's no limit to how many of these sets of conditions can be applied, though in practical terms it can become cumbersome if you add a lot (just in terms of keeping up with them all and debugging).  Adding some of these additional sets could be a means of adding new response variables that would create circumstances where it would be possible to train Respect above 81-86 where it currently tends to be effectively capped (due to the conditions on current dialog).

I haven't had time to look into this much further, but will try to do so when both my spare time and my health allow.

i fixed that package too, but you'll notice 2 things:

• we don't have those values for it to look for - no minimum or maximum sandbox energy
  • the behaviors most noted for these issues were not just sneaking, but combat issues - both your quote and that above it along with my own testing showed the slaves were only a nuisance until the player charged a spell or drew a bow...started combat

google of hold back showed nobody uses it. makes sense now why layam needed such off the wall values the slaves were left a mile down the road. fixing it meant making both sets of packages use the follow distances

I seem to have a issue with a dialogue after enslaving a NPC.. it just says nothing after selecting "Be quiet and put this on".. :(

First of all thank you for sharing your work.

I seem to be having the same issue with the Female condescending voice type as the previous user. After "be quiet and put this on" and giving them a collar, they get registered as slaves, but that's just about it.Tried to look for conflicts with xedit but couldn't find any.

On an unrelated note it seems its the preferred voice type for most, if not all, mage type female leveled actors (witches,fire/ice mages etc. Worst case scenario, i'll make a patch changing their voice type).

Using the latest version on a fresh game. I will try and troubleshoot it myself for a bit and will post back with more details.

Edit: Maybe this has something to do with it? ;)

Checking for Errors in [16] paradise_halls.esm

[00:00] [iNFO:1600F0C4] (in GRUP Topic Children of PahPdCondescendingJCInformEnslavedTopic "Listen, You're a slave now, I own you, do you understand?" [DIAL:1600F0AA])

[00:00] INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

[00:00] [iNFO:1600F0C5] (in GRUP Topic Children of PahPdCondescendingJCInformEnslavedTopic "Listen, You're a slave now, I own you, do you understand?" [DIAL:1600F0AA])

[00:00] INFO \ Conditions \ Condition \ CTDA - \ Parameter #1 -> Found a NULL reference, expected: FACT

[00:00] [iNFO:1600F0C6] (in GRUP Topic Children of PahPdCondescendingJCInformEnslavedTopic "Listen, You're a slave now, I own you, do you understand?" [DIAL:1600F0AA])

[00:00] [iNFO:1600F0C7] (in GRUP Topic Children of PahPdCondescendingJCInformEnslavedTopic "Listen, You're a slave now, I own you, do you understand?" [DIAL:1600F0AA])

[00:00] [iNFO:1600F0C8] (in GRUP Topic Children of PahPdCondescendingJCInformEnslavedTopic "Listen, You're a slave now, I own you, do you understand?" [DIAL:1600F0AA])

Edit2: Yup that was it. Adding the faction fixes it. Can post the modified esm if you want but i guess you'll wanna do it yourself. :)

also fixed in 7.1.9

pahe_lives_on-7.1.9 experimental update :

• fixes the faction check of the condescending dialogs
  • fixes the sneak behaviors
  • enslave sentient creature returns to enslave falmer for stability pending further investigation
  • ddx patch now includes the info of the original ddi patch so only 1 is needed

I think the double dialogue issue persists. Upon retrieving a slave from a HSH made cell i saw that she had all the usual dialogue options doubled. I than went ahead and tested a couple more slaves and they all had the same issue. Voice types were female young eager, condescending, nord. The only slave that had no issues whatsoever was a vampire using the DLC voice type. In any case, i had a lot of dialogue mods installed at the time (RDO,FCO) and i had 2 of the slaves marked as eligible to be followers (via manipulator). They were followers to begin with,made into slaves, so kinda hard to troubleshoot this one :P Gonna start a fresh game (again) with 719 see what happens, tho at 1st glance i think it's a condition issue.

I think the double dialogue issue persists. Upon retrieving a slave from a HSH made cell i saw that she had all the usual dialogue options doubled. I than went ahead and tested a couple more slaves and they all had the same issue. Voice types were female young eager, condescending, nord. The only slave that had no issues whatsoever was a vampire using the DLC voice type. In any case, i had a lot of dialogue mods installed at the time (RDO,FCO) and i had 2 of the slaves marked as eligible to be followers (via manipulator). They were followers to begin with,made into slaves, so kinda hard to troubleshoot this one :P Gonna start a fresh game (again) with 719 see what happens, tho at 1st glance i think it's a condition issue.

might be right, but i think its a case that musje wasn't expecting there to be more than 1 voice type. she removes the dialog thru the faction when the slave enters home sweet home. she's going to need to update her scripts to check the voice type before add/removal of dialogue factions

sounds like you're speaking of strec's version - he shut it down before it left beta, last i heard he had moved onto that other bethesda game

Ok, good tp hear. Btw it seems like i'm missing a language file for the mod menu. There are texts with "s" keys all over the place. Btw what does fear do? It seems to be something new you added (or was perhaps already an from Layam?). Is it a bad thing when it goes up?

Because of all that talk elevating slaves to other things earlier in thread as ideas.

1. reset slave function

dumb question does anyone use mhiyh2 ? I know it would messes bad with slaves, like ask them to change their home they loose all their dialog. I was thinking about it for awhile. I know eff might have a fix for follower fractions and what not or recruit them. I can figure MHIYH2 is changing factions around or something on the NPC follower types.

just incase in the future if MHIYH2 stays popular, I have not looked at reset slave, but if some "numb nut" trying giving a slave a schedule and broke slave dialog, does slave reset fix fractions it that is what is breaking the dialog? or have a fix in reset to undo the glitch. I am sure ppl will try setting slaves by that like I have testing mods and trying to break them in ways. - I think I tried undoing it with reset but did not work.

2. delete duplicate slave line in MCM

with some PC might not be powerful, and you know I been testing like dragging 15 slaves and 10 followers around for kicks :D.  When enslaving the next NPC in battles (high PC load) , I from time to time wait (forced for cpu to catch up) 30 sec to a minute for the enslave popup show, once in awhile I was not sure if it worked and double enslaved the same NPC before the effect took place. then have 2 lines in the slave list duplicate names. any way to remove the line which is not upping with training and not attached to a NPC.. like reset slave, teleport slave, and maybe add "banish" which could remove that listed slave name.

-> reason having two lines , I dismissed that slave, but one line remained and no actual slave to tell go away.

BTW, trying to enslave an NPC twice real fast does not clone you 2 actual slaves for the price of one, I tried that two (I could not resist!) joke caused glitch.

lmoa, I know everything cant be idiot proof, but I have to forcibly make mistakes lol, if not who will :P

Seems that the sneak bug has been around this mod forever, and was always a pain. Checked the latest version out. Fix looks good at first glance. If it's truly gone, someone's a hero in my book. 

Yeah the issue was found out like 3 days ago Friday or Saturday night, but took another 2 days to confirm and Cliff added the changes. It has been tested and working nice for a few days now :) works independent of AFT or EFF , tested and confirmed.

Seems that the sneak bug has been around this mod forever, and was always a pain. Checked the latest version out. Fix looks good at first glance. If it's truly gone, someone's a hero in my book. 

Yeah the issue was found out like 3 days ago Friday or Saturday night, but took another 2 days to confirm and Cliff added the changes. It has been tested and working nice for a few days now :) works independent of AFT or EFF , tested and confirmed.

Happy days  :). Thanks for that.

Actually Thank CliftonJD most of all, for putting up with my long private messages to him. He has lots of patience, if not, I would have giving up and went else where.

It was by chance seeing it in tesVedit comparing original PAH valves, the SL values, and a mock up test mod values side by side what actually changed, once we saw it and stuck out like a sore thumb, it made total sense. Also cleaning up some other radius tags that ppl just don't use anymore from old mods to make it less cluttered. I know another person above EinarrTheRed found it (and some other dialog stuff) after Cliff already started repacking it for upload, so it would have been fix eventually. :)

Ok, good tp hear. Btw it seems like i'm missing a language file for the mod menu. There are texts with "s" keys all over the place. Btw what does fear do? It seems to be something new you added (or was perhaps already an from Layam?). Is it a bad thing when it goes up?

i'll recheck the translation files if anybody else has the bug, if not or in the mean time try rechecking yours from the download again.

fear was somewhat there in layam's code, but not really - kinda like he started something there and didn't really get very far on it. blabla expanded on that during the beta stages leading upto version 6 and was thinking of hiding it for some reason, but when he left i decided rather than hide it to bring it out in the open where everybody can see it...fear is indeed another emotion just as it suggests, but fear is easier to work with than anger - while anger meakes the slave less cooperative, fear makes them more cooperative.

Because of all that talk elevating slaves to other things earlier in thread as ideas.

1. reset slave function

dumb question does anyone use mhiyh2 ? I know it would messes bad with slaves, like ask them to change their home they loose all their dialog. I was thinking about it for awhile. I know eff might have a fix for follower fractions and what not or recruit them. I can figure MHIYH2 is changing factions around or something on the NPC follower types.

just incase in the future if MHIYH2 stays popular, I have not looked at reset slave, but if some "numb nut" trying giving a slave a schedule and broke slave dialog, does slave reset fix fractions it that is what is breaking the dialog? or have a fix in reset to undo the glitch. I am sure ppl will try setting slaves by that like I have testing mods and trying to break them in ways. - I think I tried undoing it with reset but did not work.

2. delete duplicate slave line in MCM

with some PC might not be powerful, and you know I been testing like dragging 15 slaves and 10 followers around for kicks :D.  When enslaving the next NPC in battles (high PC load) , I from time to time wait (forced for cpu to catch up) 30 sec to a minute for the enslave popup show, once in awhile I was not sure if it worked and double enslaved the same NPC before the effect took place. then have 2 lines in the slave list duplicate names. any way to remove the line which is not upping with training and not attached to a NPC.. like reset slave, teleport slave, and maybe add "banish" which could remove that listed slave name.

-> reason having two lines , I dismissed that slave, but one line remained and no actual slave to tell go away.

BTW, trying to enslave an NPC twice real fast does not clone you 2 actual slaves for the price of one, I tried that two (I could not resist!) joke caused glitch.

lmoa, I know everything cant be idiot proof, but I have to forcibly make mistakes lol, if not who will :P

1. i use mhiyh, haven't checked the version on it in awhile to see if its version2. i'm also aware that it has the bug of losing the slave name if used on the slave, but the reason reset didn't fix that isn't a faction issue - yes, the reset does indeed add the slave faction to the slave...but the reason that doesn't help goes like this: faction issues mean you still have dialog, but no pahe dialogs. the issue with mhiyh is something that messes with the slave name - fixable thru the mcm rename feature, unless/until it loses it again - i think it gets rather problematic....it was a known bug in the old thread, but completely forgot itr when i made the conflict list here - i should add that to the list at some point
  2. that's a 2-sided question there:
  • if the slave list got stuck for some reason leaving a blank line - click the slave count from the main menu to reset/update the list on the slave page
  • yes, some users (quite a few actually, including myself during an older slower version) have reported getting a double enslave - the extra slave you get from it is usually stuck in the cloning cell - that became the most prominent reason why i added the teleport debug

actually so far i've already made all those mistakes at 1 time or other - my first job here before lead programmer was tester and eventually became the only tester for quite a while...huge story i could give you on that if you ever wanted to look up the old days of the old thread, but anyhow go ahead and try anything you can think of and let me know what you find. can't always guarantee to fix it, but so long as you don't find some broken mod to break it (yes somebody found that too - mod looked nice in theory, but too many cracks to fill, i'd need to fix their mod to fix the problems it caused)... i'll look into it

yes, it was a pain in my ass since the original so i started working on fixing it a couple months back - some people disliked the new problem worse than the original problem, but that seems to be a trend here even layam dealt with - can't seem to fix a problem without making it worse first

;)

might be right, but i think its a case that musje wasn't expecting there to be more than 1 voice type. she removes the dialog thru the faction when the slave enters home sweet home. she's going to need to update her scripts to check the voice type before add/removal of dialogue factions

Yup it's HSH ( ...did see you notified Musje ;) ) In any case removing the PAHPersEvenToned faction via console (unless the slave actually uses that voice type) solves the issue until HSH gets updated.

Btw any plans for adding the vamps to the lot? Personally, i couldn't care less if all the slaves used the same voice type as long as it's not completely silent, like the female vampires.

Edit: if you want to test gamebreaking things, try locking a couple of slaves in position with jaxonz positioner :P

Yup it's HSH ( ...did see you notified Musje ;) ) In any case removing the PAHPersEvenToned faction via console (unless the slave actually uses that voice type) solves the issue until HSH gets updated.

Btw any plans for adding the vamps to the lot? Personally, i couldn't care less if all the slaves used the same voice type as long as it's not completely silent, like the female vampires.

Edit: if you want to test gamebreaking things, try locking a couple of slaves in position with jaxonz positioner :P

lol, ya, the vamps as well as ghosts and some others are planned as part of the silent voices upgrade project after sultry

I've had this mod installed before and it worked fine. Issues came up with other mods, and I had to remove everything I had installed and start fresh, wich I did. But now that I'm installing this mod, all I keep getting in the MCM is  "Status Unknown, click to restart mod" , wich i tried doing, but nothing happened. 

I'm not sure if I've done something wrong with the installation, or I'm missing something... Anyone have any ideas ? 

I've had this mod installed before and it worked fine. Issues came up with other mods, and I had to remove everything I had installed and start fresh, wich I did. But now that I'm installing this mod, all I keep getting in the MCM is  "Status Unknown, click to restart mod" , wich i tried doing, but nothing happened. 

I'm not sure if I've done something wrong with the installation, or I'm missing something... Anyone have any ideas ? 

over a week and a half ago I had the same thing in the forums,

Try seeing if you have that "jaxonz - pah renamer patch" installed, I had the same exact issue! Once I removed it, it worked great.

As per direction of installing PAHE info...

1. Remove all old PAH files

2. Somehow that one messes with the PAHE MCM starting properly , Because that one above was for the older version of PAH setup.

look thru your mods for this first:

over a week and a half ago I had the same thing in the forums,

Try seeing if you have that "jaxonz - pah renamer patch" installed, I had the same exact issue! Once I removed it, it worked great.

As per direction of installing PAHE info...

1. Remove all old PAH files

2. So how that one messes with the PAHE MCM starting properly , Because that one above was for the older version of PAH setup.

and if you don't have that or if you still have issues after fixing that then you'll need to post your log

Btw maybe this is still an immersive wenches minor incompatibility thing but for some reason when enslave a bandit wench, she changes her name BUT only when i click them in the console. It's like it links it to the Original wench the combat wench was based on. Luckily when i mouse over them, they are still named the same, this also counts for the one in the list of the MCM menu. As i was saying this has probably more to do with how the author made immersive wenches and it's addon. Perhaps he was a bit "lazy" and just based these npc's on the real ones that come with the base mod?

Btw maybe this is still an immersive wenches minor incompatibility thing but for some reason when enslave a bandit wench, she changes her name BUT only when i click them in the console. It's like it links it to the Original wench the combat wench was based on. Luckily when i mouse over them, they are still named the same, this also counts for the one in the list of the MCM menu. As i was saying this has probably more to do with how the author made immersive wenches and it's addon. Perhaps he was a bit "lazy" and just based these npc's on the real ones that come with the base mod?

sounds like you've got something else wrong, i have no issues with wenches - unless you've found some specific wenches with issues...

if it happens on a regular basis, post the enslavement log

or if you can enslave them and fail to rename them in the same log

well, I have problem with 7.1.8 version (it was ok before): I'm unable to enslave any NPC. When "steal health" option is pressed NPC crouches but there is no dialogue option to put the collar on or tell her that she's a slave now. Slave count goes up but the only dialogue options are slave options and NPC never gets out of the crouch. Will try the beta patch and then the full 7.1.9 install and see how it goes...

Edit I - patch doesn't work

Edit II - v7.1.9 neither....

Never mind... put PAHE at the top of the loading order and all SEEMS to be more or less ok. Some victims still glitch some can be enslaved. Better than nothing i guess   :)

sounds like you've got something else wrong, i have no issues with wenches - unless you've found some specific wenches with issues...

if it happens on a regular basis, post the enslavement log

or if you can enslave them and fail to rename them in the same log

i haven't tried to rename them yet. As i said before their names don't "look" different than they used to, but once i click them in console mode, they are being marked with other names that aren't theirs. everything else is normal. But i'll see what i can do. Btw is there a forum here on the site that culd check your load order for you, just incase you missed anything?

well, I have problem with 7.1.8 version (it was ok before): I'm unable to enslave any NPC. When "steal health" option is pressed NPC crouches but there is no dialogue option to put the collar on or tell her that she's a slave now. Slave count goes up but the only dialogue options are slave options and NPC never gets out of the crouch. Will try the beta patch and then the full 7.1.9 install and see how it goes...

Edit I - patch doesn't work

Edit II - v7.1.9 neither....

Never mind... put PAHE at the top of the loading order and all SEEMS to be well again :)

hat do you mean "top" do you mean "bottom" so that it is loaded first?

edit: hmm, i did what you did and miraculously my "s" problem with the menu seems to have been solved as well. hmmm...

edit2: ok, i have put it right above SPERG. So apparently SPERG has some issues with the menu atleast. That is so weird.