1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

Doesn't work for me, this AIO mod only works on the specific custom followers that have patches included... ugh.

It will work, but you need to find the custom follower's mesh and texture folders and copy the default ones over the ones the customer follower provides.  It's not elegant, but that is the evil of how textures and meshes are in the game.

If the mod is a BSA, use one of the browsers or extractors to look at it, see where the textures and meshes are stored in the Data folder for those followers, then copy the default ones into there, if the folders don't exist, make new ones as the game will use loose files over the BSA ones.  You should be able to manually find Meshes in the "Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets" and for the Textures in "Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Female".

I've done this for a few custom races that didn't work with this and they now do (except the hands, seems I have some conflict somewhere, the children have no hands and the adult hands are off-color, still have to track that one down).

GuruSR.

56 minutes ago, lordregnis said:

does anyone know how to make the Protection Hecate. Leta follower mod have the animated vagina? thanks

Just look at the post above yours and replace meshes yourself, it's not that hard. You can add vagina to textures that don't have it using TexBlend. 

OK After than 12 houer to solve the animated pussy and in final nothing i feel my brain will  insulting me guys i done everything right install all skeleton replace all body and in final i see the animated pussy work when character touch with finger or hand and when use he schlong the animated pussy dosn't working i don't know what wrong i uninstall all mods and same problem ><""""" feel like i will explosive

Edit : Finally work OMG the problem was from armor add from follower doesn't change from BodySlide and Outfit Studio @@"""" i feel like Idiot 2 day try install this mod @@

@HeroedeLeyenda  Awesome Mod.  Did this 3v version but love your 4.0 even better, this "all in one package" makes it easier for noobs like me to install instead of having to gather it all individually, cross my fingers and hope it works. 

I do have a question though.

Before installing your v3, I had KS HDT hair.  I could never get the boobs to work right and had to pick a static hair because the bounce would not mix, with KS HDT the boobs would contort, shake and stretch.

When I installed this version, it asked to install KS Hair and I checked it, I could now use both hair and Bounce at once, AWESOME! 

But now with the upgrade v4 there is no option to install KS hair and I have to install separate.  But after installing separate I'm back to square one, I can't have both boob bounce and hair functional.  What did you do in your package to get them to work as one?  

thx, and again awesome mod....your own body style and look is superior!

23 hours ago, JobiWanUK said:

Looks like you haven't unzipped the archive, you need something like 7-Zip to do that.

Nevermind! I've got it working by unzipping the winrar file through mod organizer and now just playing with bodyslide as the female bodies are too large (breasts and thighs).

Hi ! There is a strange bug with my game and I can't find any solution õ_o

I installed Tetrachromatic ENB and animated...pussy 2k textures, and now light seems to pass through my body. It's not really the usual memory bug since it's not in the form of black triangles, but I suspect it is a form of it, still not sure. I tried weeks ago to install this same ENB with 4k textures and I had the purple skin bug. It's just a "downgraded" version of it, it seems. Here, I have some screenshots to show you (since it's apparently really unusual, or google and LL search are hidding me the truth !!!")

Ty

enb 2018_01_11 22_59_40_42.bmp

enb 2018_01_11 22_59_52_75.bmp

enb 2018_01_11 22_59_59_63.bmp

2 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Didn't work also on another note my Temptress Race's head has a lighter skin tone than her entire body

What kind of HDT setup do you have? Make sure you don't have anything HDT related that is obsolete, the equipable HDT is obsolete . There is an modder on here that has an HDT mod try installing it and letting it overwrite files.  Also what mod manager are you using? Maybe something is conflicting with that race maybe texture wise, make sure it's not missing any textures, try reinstalling All In One to fix the head issue before doing the above. Oh, make sure you run bodyslide.

5 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

What kind of HDT setup do you have? Make sure you don't have anything HDT related that is obsolete, the equipable HDT is obsolete . There is an modder on here that has an HDT mod try installing it and letting it overwrite files.  Also what mod manager are you using? Maybe something is conflicting with that race maybe texture wise, make sure it's not missing any textures, try reinstalling All In One to fix the head issue before doing the above. Oh, make sure you run bodyslide.

I have HDT Physics Extension, HDT High Heels, HDT Breast and Butt physics. I'm using NMM

*new issue.

I love my ponytail but I cannot get it to work with this mod, I can see all the physics go bad when I switch to this hair in the racemenu when I pick this hair. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47000/

Does anyone know how to get this to work? and or another mod that has a good physics pony tail that does not move clip threw the body or float in the air for 2 minutes before gravity kicks in?

Thanks!

Hi! Mod works well but I have a problem that is annoying and ruins the immersion... :frown:

In FF action, the black strapon‘s tip rotates fast and wildly, and seems to be pushed back by itself so the end of the strapon is basically a flat cylinder.

What is wrong here?

Also on my character it is absurdly huge. Maybe because of a racemenu setting I played around with. Can I somehow make that happen independant from that?

I appreciate every hint, thank you in advance.

I love the idea of this mod.  I installed following the directions to a T and got it to work...sort of.

My character had these strange off-coloured strips on her hips and the actual vagina was coloured differently than the rest of her skin.  I used the skin packs included with the mod.

So, A+ for effort, maybe I'm just one of those folks it doesn't quite work for.

Has anyone had luck getting the 4.0 moles and tanlines options to work? I've tried the 2k version and 2k uncompressed version and neither seem to actually make them work.

EDIT: Found the problem. It seems that no matter what options you pick at the end of the install it gets overridden with the v5 body alpha even if you don't choose to install it.