First of all, this mod is awesome and I just thought it would be fit that I tell you that. Second thing, when using Burning Skies none of my dragon models have dicks (I have the patch in-case you where wondering). I checked multiple things before coming here for either a fix or perhaps feedback. The dragon that I was using didnt have a dick, but when I spawned one via console it had one. I played a few animations (they work fine btw) and the npc dragons once again had dicks... but mine didnt :(

try selecting a different dick setting in the Creature Framework mcmI

Instead of using the horny dragons variation I tried the dog one, which didnt work either

Instead of using the horny dragons variation I tried the dog one, which didnt work either

try using a different dragon for your dragon form.

and try clicking on "reload all mods" in Creature Framework.

try using a different dragon for your dragon form.

and try clicking on "reload all mods" in Creature Framework.

post-935402-0-52923000-1492463644_thumb.jpg

Reload all mods changed the "All Skins" Selection to Burning skies patch. Other then that nothing else has changed.

EDIT: Should I change that to one of the Horny dragon selections?

Reload all mods changed the "All Skins" Selection to Burning skies patch. Other then that nothing else has changed.

i'm out of ideas, i don't know why it's not working for you.

Alright, so I found out the alduin option is going back to a regular dragon. Could this perhaps help?

EDIT: SUCCESS, well sort of... I went back to a previous save and got it to work on the base dragon, everything else is dickless :/

Im gonna start a new game and see what that does.

Is anyone else having problems with the Charus Animations not showing up? So far a complete re-install of Skyrim, FNIS and all mods still has them remaining unlisted in SLAL. Even with the bare minimum for SLAL+ only Horny Dragons 0.98b.

Edit: BTW, the animation files show in the filetree in MO

Is anyone else having problems with the Charus Animations not showing up? So far a complete re-install of Skyrim, FNIS and all mods still has them remaining unlisted in SLAL. Even with the bare minimum for SLAL+ only Horny Dragons 0.98b.

Did you make sure to load them through SLAL?

EDIT: Im dumb and cant read, lets try that again

What about any patches that you may be missing?

I've got everything installed so it should be showing up. I'm going to see if the animations show if I use NMM or do a manual install instead-luckily I remembered to archive Skyrim the last time I downloaded it so I can't really break it.

I've got everything installed so it should be showing up. I'm going to see if the animations show if I use NMM or do a manual install instead-luckily I remembered to archive Skyrim the last time I downloaded it so I can't really break it.

Should switch to Mod Organizer, it has a little bit of a learning curve but its much easier to manage. 

Should switch to Mod Organizer, it has a little bit of a learning curve but its much easier to manage. 

Its what I'm currently using, and I'm going to try the other methods of mod installation to see if they have the same problem (BTW, MO at one point managed to some how kill my Skyrm installation as badly as NMM despite the way it handles mod).

NMM+manual installed failed, and the animations are showing up now that I've nuked MO+Skyrim. Still not sure why they didn't appear in SLAL after running FNIS..

Instead of the dragon dicks only being there during animations, what do I need to do for them to always have it? 

A. if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed, lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM

or

B. use OldOutdated_HornyDragonsofSkyrimV07.7z

Instead of the dragon dicks only being there during animations, what do I need to do for them to always have it? 

A. if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed, lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM

or

Thank you

or

thanks

Do I need this ''fix for SLAL made by CPU'' also for other SLAL packs? What does it do?

Sorry for stupid questions, and thanks in advance.

short answer: it makes the Creature on Creature animations crash less often.

at this time my SLAL Pack is the only one with such animations.

Hey, guys! I might be the only one who didn't managed to install this mod, but I did installed the sexlab itself. So after I've done everything told in the description on how to install - nothing appeared (from new animations). Can someon, please, tell step-by-step on how to install it? Or is there a tutorial?

Hey, guys! I might be the only one who didn't managed to install this mod, but I did installed the sexlab itself. So after I've done everything told in the description on how to install - nothing appeared (from new animations). Can someon, please, tell step-by-step on how to install it? Or is there a tutorial?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

okay so i think i may have an interesting issue

i installed everything correctly as per instructed in the description and the tutorial image set and did the fnis update.

the hentai creatures will not "train" and the creatures don't seem to have peens including the dragons.

the creature framework menu seems to be perpetually saying its not done loadin or registering so i cant re register the mods either.

plz halp D: i have retried this tons of times all day and cant get it to work. i even tried to do it with mod managers and still no luck.

ps. yes i checked settings in hentai creatures to allow them to train on anything including the player and still nothing

i installed everything correctly as per instructed in the description and the tutorial image set and did the fnis update.

the hentai creatures will not "train" and the creatures don't seem to have peens including the dragons.

the creature framework menu seems to be perpetually saying its not done loadin or registering so i cant re register the mods either.

plz halp D: i have retried this tons of times all day and cant get it to work. i even tried to do it with mod managers and still no luck.

ps. yes i checked settings in hentai creatures to allow them to train on anything including the player and still nothing

make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

let the game run for a Minute before going to the Creature Framework mcm, it needs time to startup whenever you load a save.

make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

let the game run for a Minute before going to the Creature Framework mcm, it needs time to startup whenever you load a save.

i left it load for an hour solid ingame and nothing happened it still gave me the same error. i have been trying to ge this to work for two days now and yes allow creature animations is on.

any other ideas or suggestions mabye any files i could attach that may help?

i left it load for an hour solid ingame and nothing happened it still gave me the same error. i have been trying to ge this to work for two days now and yes allow creature animations is on.

any other ideas or suggestions mabye any files i could attach that may help?

i don't know what the source of your problem is, so there is nothing i can upload to fix it.

try reinstalling Creature Framework and JContainers, then load a older save file from before CF was installed.

i got the horse and dragon patches from "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKits" to work but "Burning Skies". i use mod organizer so i just repack them all and it work for all but that 1  

i'm not the best person to ask when it comes to using Mod Managers.

I have a problem that seens to be cause by this mod, odahviing model is being replaced by anoder dragon, it returns to his original model on sex, but he got the wrong model for the rest of the time.

what model is he using? it should be impossible for him to be using his original mesh in erect form if he's not using it the rest of the time.

try going to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.