More Creature Animations (26 Nov 2015 - Wisp/Dwarven Spider))

• 4 months later...

Which mod currentyl has these animations added? MNC is much older than latest update of this as I see..

I think the only ones not added to MNC are dragon priest, wisp, and dwarven spiders. I see there is SLAL, but atm I don't really want to make my own pack (nor do I know how to).

As for what I'm working on... pretty much nothing. Sorry :D . I still have everything to make animations except for time, although I'm hoping winter will be a better season for me.

I've thought about it, and I think the best thing for me to do going forward would be to set up 1 scene and make 4 animations based on it (slight adjustments and speeds) rather than 4 animations that don't flow together. Would save a hell of a lot of time and I wouldn't burn out so quickly.

Thank you everyone that has supported me thus far I do hope to start animating again just don't expect anything soon :(

Heya Ilabsky,

Is there a way to play out the other stages (2,3 & 4) for the Dragon Priest in-game? The anim-tester only covers the first stage as you said. I couldn't find any animation packs which includes them yet :(

This should work install it after animtester.

Worked like a charm!

Thank you, kind sir! And as always, brilliant work! :D

Question:
I saw that MNC should have every (of the ones which were created my modders) creature animation except dragon priest, dwarven sphere and wisp.

Problem is I use it, and after adding it to game I did not found any additional creature animations other than ones from basic Sexlab and many animations I remember using are missing, like skeevers, flame atronach, spriggan (and that one had MANY animations), etc.

Is there some creature animation pack I forgot?

I tried browsing files on LL,and googling "sexlab creature animation" but only results/finds are ones I use already, which miss those animations...

I know I had them before (almost a year ago, when MNC 9.0 was new), but can't remember how I managed to get them (I also remember I was messing with my mods for 2 days to get all spriggan anim running, some where giving me CTD's, but in the end all was running perfectly, no CTD's or freezes)

PS: packs I found are:

-Bestiality Animation Pack

-Funnybiz packs

-MNC (after seeing I miss anims, I installed 9.0, then 9.3 over it, and still they are missing, and so far there have been no CTD's on ones I have in list, both creature and NPC/PC)

-SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160

-SLAL anims by Leito pack

-ZAZ pack 6.1 plus 6.11 patch

As I've said, anims I have run without problem, it's just that there are anims missing.

Strike all that!

I did not properly follow MNC instructions.

Quote: "!!! Remember to ALWAYS run FNIS after installing new version. "re-register all mod" in Creature Framework Menu. "Reset Animation Registry" in Sexlab Menu!!! "   

I only did FNIS part, not the other 2 parts.

I'll leave this here in case someone else makes same mistake.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think the only ones not added to MNC are dragon priest, wisp, and dwarven spiders. I see there is SLAL, but atm I don't really want to make my own pack (nor do I know how to).

As for what I'm working on... pretty much nothing. Sorry :D . I still have everything to make animations except for time, although I'm hoping winter will be a better season for me.

I've thought about it, and I think the best thing for me to do going forward would be to set up 1 scene and make 4 animations based on it (slight adjustments and speeds) rather than 4 animations that don't flow together. Would save a hell of a lot of time and I wouldn't burn out so quickly.

Thank you everyone that has supported me thus far I do hope to start animating again just don't expect anything soon :(

I'm desperatly missing the dwarven sphere animation, and would be glad about some others like the dwarven worker and dragon priest and anything i didn't see. They are neither in MNC nor in NSAP, i'm not sure if they are avaivable in your download? If not, i'm pretty sure if you would release them somebody would make a SLAL pack if you don't have the time, several other modders did so. Hell, if nobody else does it i'll learn how to make that pack if that's necessary to get your animations in my game.

The dwarven mechs are the only enemies nobody else made anything for, so defeat won't work and my poor girl has actually to fight her way through instead of fucking... 

please?  :wub:

• 2 months later...

I'm desperatly missing the dwarven sphere animation, and would be glad about some others like the dwarven worker and dragon priest and anything i didn't see. They are neither in MNC nor in NSAP, i'm not sure if they are avaivable in your download? If not, i'm pretty sure if you would release them somebody would make a SLAL pack if you don't have the time, several other modders did so. Hell, if nobody else does it i'll learn how to make that pack if that's necessary to get your animations in my game.

The dwarven mechs are the only enemies nobody else made anything for, so defeat won't work and my poor girl has actually to fight her way through instead of fucking... 

please?  :wub:

I second to that. Please let us have sex animations on Dwarven machines.

If Mr.llabsky maybe i really hope that he can make dwarven machine animation later  :)

and yeah i forgot that the dragon priest not been added to the more nasty creature pack, i guess he said that the dragon priest is not finished yet 

If Mr.llabsky maybe i really hope that he can make dwarven machine animation later  :)

and yeah i forgot that the dragon priest not been added to the more nasty creature pack, i guess he said that the dragon priest is not finished yet 

the dragon priest race has not been enabled by MNC or SexLab yet.

i'm working on updating MNC right now so i will try to add it when i start working on the SLAL Conversion, i already added the adult mesh for it to the CF.

the dragon priest race has not been enabled by MNC or SexLab yet.

i'm working on updating MNC right now so i will try to add it when i start working on the SLAL Conversion, i already added the adult mesh for it to the CF.

Really? I have an animation for him (from FunnyBizness i think) which was working fine, but i didn't check if he has a Schlong or something. But no problems with sexlab, the animation was triggered by Defeat and just played.

i got the DragonPriest animation working: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/?p=1903618

edit: and i got the Dwarven Spider working, but it looks like the animation was made for a dick mesh that i don't have.

Afaik this is the only Dwarven Spider (do you mean dwarven sphere?) animation working, so probably nobody bothered to make a dick mesh. Bad Dog put a lot of effort into Schlongyfing a lot of creatures, maybe he can make another one if you don't want to do it yourself. Anyways, thank you so much! 

Afaik this is the only Dwarven Spider (do you mean dwarven sphere?) animation working, so probably nobody bothered to make a dick mesh. Bad Dog put a lot of effort into Schlongyfing a lot of creatures, maybe he can make another one if you don't want to do it yourself. Anyways, thank you so much!

as far as i know llabsky never uploaded the dwarven sphere animations, i don't see them in the "HKX 26nov15.rar".

but i did enable the "DwarvenSpheres" race so that such animations can be added with my modified version of the SLAL Generator.

i can add a dick to the Dwarven Spider if i need to.

Noob question, have trouble getting the new animations to show up. I run FNIS but it never finds them. I don't think I have them installed in the right area. I'm using NMM.

"More Creature Animations" is not a SLAL Pack:

This is not a standalone mod, just animation files that will need to be added to a mod for them to work...

most of the animations have been added to MNC (even more so now :D)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

a install guide can be found here (but the MNC part of the guide is now out of date)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

edit: but you may need another guide for using FNIS with NMM, there should be some videos on youtube for that.