[Release] [HS] Sunsine Bikini's for all bodies I'ver ever worked with

View File

Warning/ Disclaimer: This mod DOES have TS content if you do not like it, please do not bother, but if you just want female then don't select any botoms that have TS in their name. Just a warning as this mod contains both genders.

This is the sunshine bikini mod. It has a bunch of bikini's that I've made and some of my best shoes to date. Also the mod itself comes in all bodies that I've worked with. So this is the FCPA, HGEC A cup, BTRA, Suicup and Suiguts bodies.

More of the pertinant inormation is in the read me.

Credits:

Speedbuster for all her great works and getting me into modding with her amazing works.
Malimamea for allowing me to use the butt weights when I first started modding.
Coronerra for BBB in general
Permissions: All are absolutely welcome to use all resources of this mod. Actually it’s recommended as I am sure someone can make this mod better and less convoluted. Just give me credit if you use any of my ASSets as I spend countless hours making these meshes and I am not a professional 3D Artist like many others.

Also, please provide feeback, share screens etc, as it helps me know what ou guys liked or not about the mod. Also, please let me know what you think regarding my next and possibly final release for sometime. I am torn between making one of my mods public, either a sexy short skirt cleric armor or a skimpy ninja girl armor. Let me know in the comments.

Thanks,

Oh man LOL. I put so much in it and I think somehow my PC did not save it LOL. Just my luck LOL. It was going on about how you will wan to replace your bodies etc. I spet like an hour writting it too :(. Welp, there goes that lol.

Luckily I am extremely prodent. I've saved a word copy of it. I've attachd it to this and the original mod. Thank you.

--READ ME!! Of the utmost importance of you'll be raher sad---.txt

IMPORTANT: Loukiana has also pointed out the lack of FCPA female Meshes. I've now added those to Loverslab but the full mod is too big so please go to either 4shared or Nexus. Please also note that this is most likly be my last publc release for a while (if not for good), with the exception of the mod that you guys prefer (of the 2 in the descripton). This is a personal decision I've made since I strive on .feedback / people's opinions about my work and what they might want to see in my work. I like to make what peple want. But the lackthere of feedback in my mods in general is a deterant for public releases. So please enoy this and my next mod (if it is wanted) as they  most likely be my final public mods.

Thanks.

HappySparkles

IMPORTANT: Loukiana has also pointed out the lack of FCPA female Meshes. I've now added those to Loverslab but the full mod is too big so please go to either 4shared or Nexus. Please also note that this is most likly be my last publc release for a while (if not for good), with the exception of the mod that you guys prefer (of the 2 in the descripton). This is a personal decision I've made since I strive on .feedback / people's opinions about my work and what they might want to see in my work. I like to make what peple want. But the lackthere of feedback in my mods in general is a deterant for public releases. So please enoy this and my next mod (if it is wanted) as they  most likely be my final public mods.

Thanks.

HappySparkles

Greeeings.

Hi HappySparkles ... here i'm not " Loukiana ", just Anna... Fly ... :°)

Once again thank you for adding the FCPA female body part.

Cheers.

PS : Lol , MediaFire always remove your files because of the contents ? Strange, in this came you just need to give them an "innocent " names ... ;°)

Take care.

@AnnaFly

Mediafail does it all the time awhile back they deleted a shit ton of mods from their site willy nilly with no rhyme or reason and started handing out strikes one after another for each thing they deleted. After mediafail pulled that BS many dumped their ass for https://mega.co.nz/Medaifail is now mostly looked at as a virus spewing pop up spewing link spamming crap site that isn't worth using. 

Thanks.

HappySparkles

Greeeings.

Hi HappySparkles ... here i'm not " Loukiana ", just Anna... Fly ... :°)

Once again thank you for adding the FCPA female body part.

Cheers.

PS : Lol , MediaFire always remove your files because of the contents ? Strange, in this came you just need to give them an "innocent " names ... ;°)

Take care.

I know, Anna, but the other site is where I got the news from so I'd like to credit the right account :).

Also as Myuhinny said, it's more about them being jerks and just going Rambo on people's uploads.

@AnnaFly

Mediafail does it all the time awhile back they deleted a shit ton of mods from their site willy nilly with no rhyme or reason and started handing out strikes one after another for each thing they deleted. After mediafail pulled that BS many dumped their ass for https://mega.co.nz/Medaifail is now mostly looked at as a virus spewing pop up spewing link spamming crap site that isn't worth using. 

Thanks for reminding me of this site, Myuhinny. I'll try to do more uploads there. I might actually try to centralize the uploads of my mods in the future. It becomes a long all day process uploading my mods to 4 sites LOL. But I'll see. Maybe I'll start checking out which site(s) tend to like my mods to most and then use that as my way to tell. With my blog, I can always do informal postings :).

I can certainly use your... uhmm... ASSets. :D

Someday Loverlab will host the companion mod I have in mind (and at least I will borrow some panties and stockings, if you don't mind).

Thanks for the inspiration I get from your works. I eagerly wait for your every release.

Thank you so very much, QTT. This is what I really want, is feedback. It makes the time I put into making my works releasable worth it. I actually started modding because I was obsessed with the DMRA body, but I don't fancy all the thongs that are mostly found for the DMRA. They're nice an all but I feel a bikini cut panty is much more sexier, but that's just the girl in me. Anyway, I've posted a video of my custom companions here :). They're kind of combinations of new and old mods to make them.

I can certainly use your... uhmm... ASSets. :D

Someday Loverlab will host the companion mod I have in mind (and at least I will borrow some panties and stockings, if you don't mind).

Thanks for the inspiration I get from your works. I eagerly wait for your every release.

Thank you so very much, QTT. This is what I really want, is feedback. It makes the time I put into making my works releasable worth it. I actually started modding because I was obsessed with the DMRA body, but I don't fancy all the Thongs. They're nice an all but I feel a bikini cut panty is much more sexier, but that's just the girl in me. Anyway, I've posted a video of my custom companions here :).

Thank you very much for the (dedicated!) video. I sat back and enjoyed every minute of it. What can I say? "Such good company".  :lol:

I like to keep my Oblivion "lore-friendly" as much as possible (even glasses or sunglasses are watched with a certain disdain), but that's my point of view, and I'm more than happy to see other people do what they want with their game, in incredible and creative ways at times. What I like the most in your works is exactly this, the eccentricity. Sometimes we love and appreciate things just because they are so different from our 'standards'.

The companion with male dunmer voice was particularly intriguing!

Haha. Thank you QTT. This is one of the things I like about you. While you prefer lore, you still keep things open to see other possibles. I try to stick with a creative side. I've even cited other ideas with my own spin on it. I am actually thinking of recreating a Skyrim armor I saw some time ago (forgot the name) but putting my own spin on it as I got an idea the second I equipped it,

Again, thank you for keeping me inspired. This is one of the reasons I always love this site and used to frequent it obsessively a couple of years ago.

Thank you. I'll keep doing more works :)

I like to keep my Oblivion "lore-friendly" as much as possible

Sorry for the self-quote, but I found my own words quite amusing and the following quote irresistible:

What the heck are you doing in LoversLab?

(Jexsam, in one of his posts.)

Ah. It happens aha. I personally have my own "lore" myself. Pretty much a hybrid LOL. 1) The fashion and architectural ideas are modern, but they live on old school tendencies where a woman's public hair does not have to be barren :P and where Transsexuals roam freely and often. Again, quite the strange "lore" I have some say LOL.

I would love to see and hear more about your "lore" :D.

I would love to see and hear more about your "lore" :D.

It will be my pleasure, here's MY lore, roughly summarized.

The ordering reflects the importance of each entry in Tamriel's history.

1. First and foremost, futanari and breast implants are allowed.

Futanari definition is very loose and includes transsexuals, hermaphodites, femboys etc.

2. Strap-on, gags, handcuffs and all sorts of kinky accessories and equipment are allowed (except gas masks, see 5.)

3. Bikini armor is allowed

Armor rating is equiparable to Steel armor, at best.

4. Characters generally speaking have ugly faces, like the average LL user.

The only exceptions tolerated (by decree of Emperor Uriel Septim VII) are the player character, a few of his/her companions, and Arielle Jurard.

5. Glasses and sunglasses are instantly banished to Sheogorath's Realm (the task is assigned to the Mages Guild).

Optical lenses' use is exclusive to the Orrery in the Arcane University, by special permission of Hannibal Traven.

6. The official language of Tamriel is English, although UI elements, menus, item names, subtitles and such can be written in any language (Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese etc.)

7. The use of lasers, firearms and explosives (except milk/sperm grenades) is strictly prohibited.

Only weapons allowed fall either in the Blade or Blunt category (Swords, Axes, Claymores, Dildos etc..)

This should cover everything.

Greetings.

Hi, HappySparkles.

@ QuiteTheTail.

Gas mask ? You already have one ? If not i'll probably post one soon ,from a model created for Skyrim , now i'm able to convert something from Skyrim to Oblivion ...cocorico ... ;°) .

"Quote " ..." 6. The official language of Tamriel is English, although UI elements, menus, item names, subtitles and such can be written in any language (Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese etc.) ...."

???

Why english is from Earth and Oblivion isn't on our planet ... so why not create a fully new language ... you know, the same thing Tolkien did for is incredible " Lord Of The Rings " ( and "Bildo" too ...) ?

Cheers.

Greetings.

Hi, HappySparkles.

@ QuiteTheTail.

Gas mask ? You already have one ? If not i'll probably post one soon ,from a model created for Skyrim , now i'm able to convert something from Skyrim to Oblivion ...cocorico ... ;°) .

"Quote " ..." 6. The official language of Tamriel is English, although UI elements, menus, item names, subtitles and such can be written in any language (Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese etc.) ...."

???

Why english is from Earth and Oblivion isn't on our planet ... so why not create a fully new language ... you know, the same thing Tolkien did for is incredible " Lord Of The Rings " ( and "Bildo" too ...) ?

Cheers.

I had to correct hastily my list. Gas masks are actually prohibited because contain LENSES/GLASSES.

Talking of GLASSES to me is like talking of RATS to Weebem-Na.

Greetings.

Hi, HappySparkles.

@ QuiteTheTail.

???

Cheers.

I had to correct hastily my list. Gas masks are actually prohibited because contain LENSES/GLASSES.

Talking of GLASSES to me is like talking of RATS to Weebem-Na.

Hi , you don't need to " correct" anything , i just asked to you if you already got such a mesh ... if yes , let me know where,  because i need such a think ( lasers too but i already have one from a Lovender's mod ...) for my Duke City 's mod.

Cheers.

Hi , you don't need to " correct" anything , i just asked to you if you already got such a mesh ... if yes , let me know where,  because i need such a think ( lasers too but i already have one from a Lovender's mod ...) for my Duke City 's mod.

Cheers.

If I had a gas mask here I would gladly throw it your way, but sorry... nothing. Try your luck in the "is there a mod that..." thread.

And no, I NEED to correct. GLASSES! GLASSES!!!!!

Cheers.

If I had a gas mask here I would gladly throw it your way, but sorry... nothing. Try your luck in the "is there a mod that..." thread.

And no I NEED to correct. GLASSES! GLASSES!!!!!

Thank you but as i said , i'm able and i will convert one from Skyrim soon ( maybe tonight ) and in fact maybe i already have one but i don't now where ... somewhere in one of my computers ... ;°)

Cheers.

PS : this one ...the first picture of this mod :

Dishonored's Assassins Set

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17012-rel-lordvandheers-mods-armors-playermodels  

• 1 year later...