50 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

They should not be tied to any quest, so I would make sure that SL Arousal is working as it should be.  Do your character lose arousal after sex?

Yes, just checked, it increases and decreases naturally with time and with sex. But for some reason the Spells dont transfer anything to NPCs

33 minutes ago, Neriman said:

Yes, just checked, it increases and decreases naturally with time and with sex. But for some reason the Spells dont transfer anything to NPCs

It has always worked for me so I'm of little help from here.  There are two kinds of spells though, one that transfers from you to them and will not work if you're at 0 (and can drain you to 0) and one that just makes they horny for a bit, but then even less horny when it expires.

How you you checking their levels? Target with the cursor and hitting the hotkey (usually N) ?  It might take a second or two to register.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

It has always worked for me so I'm of little help from here.  There are two kinds of spells though, one that transfers from you to them and will not work if you're at 0 (and can drain you to 0) and one that just makes they horny for a bit, but then even less horny when it expires.

How you you checking their levels? Target with the cursor and hitting the hotkey (usually N) ?  It might take a second or two to register.

Checked again, I check their arousal with the N. Potions work, ardor spells work, detect spells work, libido explosion scroll and Libido transfer Spells simply do not work and im using aroused redux and the SLEN esp is at the bottom. I dont want to give up on this mod because its the only one that will let me "interact" with the npcs arosaul level without having to "just walk around naked" to make them horny. Unless theres another mod that has something like that that is not Interactive Arousal mod.

31 minutes ago, Neriman said:

Checked again, I check their arousal with the N. Potions work, ardor spells work, detect spells work, libido explosion scroll and Libido transfer Spells simply do not work and im using aroused redux and the SLEN esp is at the bottom. I dont want to give up on this mod because its the only one that will let me "interact" with the npcs arosaul level without having to "just walk around naked" to make them horny. Unless theres another mod that has something like that that is not Interactive Arousal mod.

I may be wrong but don't those spells use time rate? I don't think just high arousal is enough. The time rate has to be very high as well. You can use sla's puppetmaster to increase time rate to test it. I rarely used them but if I remember correctly they were mainly used to transfer arousal off a sex addicted pc to an intended target.

10 hours ago, fleabittendog said:

I may be wrong but don't those spells use time rate? I don't think just high arousal is enough. The time rate has to be very high as well. You can use sla's puppetmaster to increase time rate to test it. I rarely used them but if I remember correctly they were mainly used to transfer arousal off a sex addicted pc to an intended target.

Just checked that too and no the spells still dont do anything.
Ive spent my last 5 hours making sure everything works and they do, except for the Libido transfussion spells. A pity because its the only thing ive never used until recently.

• 2 weeks later...

i think that i have a bug related to this mod. All NPCS have their arousal stuck at 100 all the time, even the ones that i just met. That value doesn´t seems to lower when revisiting any npc. If it´s not related to this mod, it could be related to slab aroused? 

2 hours ago, MarloCarloWC said:

i think that i have a bug related to this mod. All NPCS have their arousal stuck at 100 all the time, even the ones that i just met. That value doesn´t seems to lower when revisiting any npc. If it´s not related to this mod, it could be related to slab aroused? 

This mod doesn't affect arousal, beyond starting sex that should reduce it.  Arousal not dropping is all in Aroused itself.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

This mod doesn't affect arousal, beyond starting sex that should reduce it.  Arousal not dropping is all in Aroused itself.

Thanks for this info! I will check slab aroused then 

6 hours ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Thanks for this info! I will check slab aroused then 

I did forget but there is an option to randomize the starting arousal levels. I haven't heard that setting everyone to 100 and never lowering though. (I cannot remember now without going in game whether that is just an SL Aroused feature or a SLEN feature, in either case it should not start at 100 and should not stay there either.)

Spoiler
On 8/19/2020 at 5:40 PM, Blozer33 said:

Yes, i have a 30 relationship. Its screenshot:

D607830E-81CB-40D5-A300-7759CF140583.png

Hi I was trying to understand what could go wrong with the party dialogue and I found this "bug" happened in my game when you have a lot of relationships increased (more than 450 in my case) so you have to wait a little longer for the dialogue to pop-up after you ask for a party. I hope this help, Good luck.

Is there a way to restrict tags from being used with certain dialog options? I have a bunch of animations that are tagged both oral and vaginal for example and this leads to the sucking dialogue often starting a vaginal sex scene with a couple of oral lead in stages for example.

Edit: I guess slate would help to remove oral tags from the problem animations but that would end up with a few edge cases where an animation that's mainly vaginal with an oral orgasm doesn't apply correct oral orgasm effects.

Edit2: I slightly edited the dialog scripts associated with blowjobs, titjobs and some third one I can't remember lol. Now those options will avoid animations with the "vaginal" or "anal" tags. Use at your own risk (seem to be working fine for me after playing for a good while).

Animation makers tag their animations differently so it wont work 100% of the time but SLAL pack animation tags are easily modifiable if u run into problem animations.

SLEN tags patch.rar

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, misima said:

How do I start an orgy? Nothing happens when I choose this in dialog?

How do I ask lover to organize a sex party? DOnt have this option.

There are a few conditions, like having enough relationship increases, 4 people at lover status (iirc, which if you have just increased with those 4 give you the 16 increases you need for a party of 5) and you have to have the option turned on in the MCM.

I encountered a game breaking bug related to the dragon kill event on my end.

If I kill a dragon and absorb the soul, any NPC standing between me and the dragon will turn hostile against me. Only way to fix this has been deactivating the mod. Maybe an option to disable the dragon kill event entirely would do good. Setting the settting to 0 arousual didnt solve the issue.

39 minutes ago, btasqan said:

I encountered a game breaking bug related to the dragon kill event on my end.

If I kill a dragon and absorb the soul, any NPC standing between me and the dragon will turn hostile against me. Only way to fix this has been deactivating the mod. Maybe an option to disable the dragon kill event entirely would do good. Setting the settting to 0 arousual didnt solve the issue.

Ok, I managed to make a patch that deactivates the "dragon kill event" and therefore works around the above issue. If anyone encounters this problem, it would be great to share so we can find the source of the problem. Obviously it seems not many people have this issue.

I have had SLEN installed to a few years and this issue has only randomly happened on some playthroughs. Maybe it is something related to Alternate Start or so, dont really know.

5 hours ago, btasqan said:

Ok, I managed to make a patch that deactivates the "dragon kill event" and therefore works around the above issue. If anyone encounters this problem, it would be great to share so we can find the source of the problem. Obviously it seems not many people have this issue.

I have had SLEN installed to a few years and this issue has only randomly happened on some playthroughs. Maybe it is something related to Alternate Start or so, dont really know.

I would not think Alternate Start is involved, but that sounds like one of the "spells that affect everyone counts as an attack" kind of bug / side effect.  Have you tinkered with other mods or installed / updated something that might deal with spell effects?  I don't think this mod would have an "occasional" behavior, and something else that is sometimes present and sometimes not, is more likely the culprit.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I would not think Alternate Start is involved, but that sounds like one of the "spells that affect everyone counts as an attack" kind of bug / side effect.  Have you tinkered with other mods or installed / updated something that might deal with spell effects?  I don't think this mod would have an "occasional" behavior, and something else that is sometimes present and sometimes not, is more likely the culprit.

Many mods I use are in my setup since years. finding the culprit mod is a bit difficult because this issue occurs sometimes and sometimes not. I checked my dragon mods (DCO and Dragon Skills (a mod I made for myself) and eve tried  laythrough without them installed. This issue is only present with SLEN installed or activated. I couldnt find any conflicts with other mods in TESEDIT. All clear on that side.

2 hours ago, misima said:

Please help. Because of stupid MCG mode SLEN relations with one follower bacome -1 and I dont see any SLEN dialog options now with this follower. What can I do?

there is a console command, I think "setrelationshiprank player 1" that you can use to fix that.  Other mods (RDO I think, Manipulator from here on LL) can also set the relationship level to whatever you want.  Ranges from -4 for bandits, enemies to 0 for people you haven't met to 3 for most followers and 4 for spouses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 3:40 AM, HerculesCow33 said:

I still can't have sex party. When i click “my love i need your assistance, i I only see two options: 1) would you mind cooking something for me? 2) come here and gibe me a kiss, lover.

Some dialogs are also gray. Not marking.  How can I hold a sex party? What am I missing?

My slen’s screenshots:

1390253F-C621-4F26-B176-47115F6F4154.png

08926590-04A2-4D3D-AEF5-4F2D1C1710E3.png

50827D2A-2EDA-468A-9661-06F61EAF4ED6.png

01BAC34C-72D2-4CF8-BA7F-EA56422A445F.png

92619F10-BB6E-4797-9184-8428C1E267B9.png

9AE0DDA4-86BF-4820-850A-8465E8D5FE1C.png

B5F16D3F-4609-49F6-9B64-F72F66C9B9B8.png

On 8/19/2020 at 5:05 PM, サマエル said:
  • Addition to the Lovers Perks dialogue: After you reach 10 or more relationship increases you can ask your lover to organize a sex party for you in your current location.

This is in the mod's main page , Are you sure you had increased more than 10 relationships through SLEN? Otherwise I think you won't see that option.

On 8/20/2020 at 1:40 AM, HerculesCow33 said:

Yes, i have a 30 relationship. Its screenshot:

D607830E-81CB-40D5-A300-7759CF140583.png

On 8/18/2020 at 4:51 AM, karlpaws said:

The greyed out options are things you cannot disable, they will always be options when available.  Not sure why the party dialog doesn't show up. I would double check that the NPC you're speaking to isn't disabled from parties for some reason, and maybe double check how many people have increases.  I see it says you've done 30 and I think 5 people with 4 increases should be enough for one small party but that's all that comes to mind.

Still having the same problem. the orgy option does not appear and some text appears gray in my mcm.
I used "Quick Start - Skip The Opening Sequence" mode before starting the new game: (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3325/)

The "unbound" task does not appear in the completed missions section. Could it be due to this? I've mixed the Dragon Rising and Heart of Dibella missions with the trick. I can't go back now. I am locked. Please remove the duty requirement for this orgy option? Or can you fix it?? I've been dealing with this for a very long time.

5 hours ago, HerculesCow33 said:

Still having the same problem. the orgy option does not appear and some text appears gray in my mcm.
I used "Quick Start - Skip The Opening Sequence" mode before starting the new game: (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3325/)

The "unbound" task does not appear in the completed missions section. Could it be due to this? I've mixed the Dragon Rising and Heart of Dibella missions with the trick. I can't go back now. I am locked. Please remove the duty requirement for this orgy option? Or can you fix it?? I've been dealing with this for a very long time.

I am not sure if Dragon Rising is required or not.  I wouldn't think with what does work, but I don't remember trying a party when I was using one of the other starting options.  I use Unbound myself, so I know that its method of avoiding the dragons does work.

Your second picture with Sex Dialog Choices.... which is that? If females, and setting your character to male, the disabled options make sense. The female has no dick, so no footjob (though cowgirl riding is an option with a strapon) and your character has no breasts, so that rules out sucking them and titjobs.

I kinda remember a comment that you had to be somewhere you were allowed, either a player owned house or some place public.  I would guess that isn't a problem in your case, and I don't see how you could get to 30 increases without at least 4 people that would qualify (which I think was the minimum number.. maybe 5 but still nearly required).

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Can I only invite former sexpartnerrs to the parties? My straight male only has girls on his invite list although he has some male slen-rank friends (rank made by quests not sex). How can I invite non-sexpartners?

I believe that is the case, yes. IIRC there was a question about that addressed to the mod author and I think he said you had to get creative if you didn't want homosexual one on one encounters... but you should probably try searching the thread to make sure.

What I do, and it only sometimes works, is getting a female, lover rank, NPC near the male NPC you want in the SLEN list (using a follower or some other mod that can make an NPC follow you) and through the normal dialog ask the lover rank NPC to either join you in a threesome or an orgy (which iirc has a lower rank requirement to involve an NPC, but needs more around you) to involve the male NPC.