20 minutes ago, kikokukyka said:

Hello everyone !

First of all, thank you for your mod Beamer, I too was tired of over complicated setups and ethically questionable ways of triggering sex scenes.

I cannot believe I've missed on this mod for so long, my former self is furious at me for using AnimatedProstitution and not this from the get go.

Before adding it to my newest playthrough though I have several questions for which in couldn't find answers in the thread (forgive me if I've missed the page where answers were) :

1. Roughly, how many animations are we looking at with this mod ?

2. How is SOS working with this ? I've seen the compatibility and even the specific options in SLEN regarding SOS (which is amazing thanks again) but I was wondering how the scenes would behave with SOS erection system, do you need to use SOS spells first or is the erection handled by SLEN ? It might sound like a stupid question but I've had mods that didn't trigger SOS erections before

3. Is it compatible with SexLab Cum Textures Remake or cum related mods ? By this I mean how does cum behaves with SLEN ?

Thanks in advance for your answers guys and take care in these dire times !

I think pretty much all of your answers are "it works just fine" since I think all of the problems you list are part of other mods and not something SLEN does.  SLEN also does not include animations, so the answer to 1 is "however many you have". 

Have you used other mods based on the Sexlab Framekwork before?

No I'm a complete noob I basically only used the framework to make sure SOS would work properly : D

I was using animated prostitution, which has nothing to do with the lab framework and all, so yeah i'm pretty much clueless on what is what, I know how things work overall for skyrim heavy modding though.

May I ask you for the best bet, easy to go, good and diversed, animations pack for SLEN to work please then ?

Thanks a lot for your answer btw !

2 hours ago, kikokukyka said:

May I ask you for the best bet, easy to go, good and diversed, animations pack for SLEN to work please then ?

The Framework will have a number built in but you'll want to get the SL Animation Loader

and then look at some of these links for more info, help and mods

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2585-nibbles-animations/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3999-billyys-slal-animations-2020-4-1/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56976-slal-animations-by-leito-91216/

If you get enough of the SL packs installed you can go over the Sexlab framework's limit of animations (iirc 500 for humans, 500 for animals) so keep an eye on that.

Ok, earlier, I seem to recall finding something on this thread regarding NPCs becoming hostile and attacking if you choose to not go any further with the dialogue (as in not paying them) but I couldn't locate it. I just tried it with Talsgar The Wanderer just outside Whiterun. I failed at the attempt, and chose "Sorry to have bothered you, I'll be on my way". At that point, he became hostile, pulled his sword and attacked me. I had also tried it in Riverwood on a female NPC (my PC is female) and there was no issue. Any ideas why this would be happening?

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Ok, earlier, I seem to recall finding something on this thread regarding NPCs becoming hostile and attacking if you choose to not go any further with the dialogue (as in not paying them) but I couldn't locate it. I just tried it with Talsgar The Waderer just outside Whiterun. I failed at the attempt, and chose "Sorry to have bothered you, I'll be on my way". At that point, he became hostile, pulled his sword and attacked me. I had also tried it in Riverwood on a female NPC (my PC is female) and there was no issue. Any ideas why this would be happening?

If it is this mod, it must be due to a conflict of interaction with another mod.  SLEN doesn't decrease relationship to cause an aggressive standing and I don't think it even has any sort of cloak spell to trigger a hostile reaction to a magical effect.

I have done just what you describe many times using this mod and never had anyone attack me that I can recall.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a request. Can you make the mod ignore the npcs and player gender and play all animations? I'm using a futa mod  with skyfem so a want the females to play the male anims and vice versa.

A workaround that I do is changing the .json files in the SLAL and adding more gender tags but SLEN still don't play some anims based on gender like mastubation and some gangbangs.

The mod defeat has some like this only for anims with multiple npcs so I think it is possible.

The mod author hasn't been active a while so I doubt anything will be changed.

What you want though should be possible if I understand what you're doing correctly... look for the SOS options and make sure the schlong you're using for skyfem is marked as male and the female actors will be treated as males.

32 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

The mod author hasn't been active a while so I doubt anything will be changed.

What you want though should be possible if I understand what you're doing correctly... look for the SOS options and make sure the schlong you're using for skyfem is marked as male and the female actors will be treated as males.

Thanks but I already knew this. I want them to play both. If I change the female futa to male SLEN don't play the female masturbation anims only the male ones.

A feature to ignore the gender would be ideal.

On 4/24/2020 at 3:35 PM, Sandatharius said:

Ok, earlier, I seem to recall finding something on this thread regarding NPCs becoming hostile and attacking if you choose to not go any further with the dialogue (as in not paying them) but I couldn't locate it. I just tried it with Talsgar The Wanderer just outside Whiterun. I failed at the attempt, and chose "Sorry to have bothered you, I'll be on my way". At that point, he became hostile, pulled his sword and attacked me. I had also tried it in Riverwood on a female NPC (my PC is female) and there was no issue. Any ideas why this would be happening?

this is from bethesda, talsgar has some kind of bug that turn hin hostile to pc.

23 hours ago, devildx said:

Thanks but I already knew this. I want them to play both. If I change the female futa to male SLEN don't play the female masturbation anims only the male ones.

A feature to ignore the gender would be ideal.

I don't think you're dealing with a SLEN issue then, but a Sexlab Gender one.  Maybe look at the Gender Toggle hotkey?

This might have been answered earlier, but I occasionally get the permanently silent follower, that only says "..." and the only way to reset it is to go back to a previous save. Usually after that, I find the '...' issue to be more and more frequent after the initial run, but I dont usually get that issue until I have the companion as a lover and say, I agree to sex with them. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

6 minutes ago, talha4518 said:

when I activate the mode the game closes after the bethesda logo passes

Sounds like a missing master? ? Did you make sure you have installed and activated all requirements?

Plus: that your load order is correct?

54 minutes ago, talha4518 said:

when I activate the mode the game closes after the bethesda logo passes

Probably a silly question, but you do you have sexlab framework and sexlab aroused redux + all requirements installed right? If you didn't then that would make you look stupid for posting here right?

hello! I don't really understand how the sex spells work, specifically the libido transfusion. it keeps saying my sexual energy is depleted and I have no idea what that means? especially since my sla arousal is high and doesn't change before or after I use the spell. is there a mod confliction somewhere or am I just doing it wrong? thanks ❤️

7 minutes ago, sudoshywolf said:

hello! I don't really understand how the sex spells work, specifically the libido transfusion. it keeps saying my sexual energy is depleted and I have no idea what that means? especially since my sla arousal is high and doesn't change before or after I use the spell. is there a mod confliction somewhere or am I just doing it wrong? thanks ❤️

I did it and checked it over and over again, and even if I delete it now it still doesn't open and I am installing skyrim again

15 minutes ago, talha4518 said:

I did it and checked it over and over again, and even if I delete it now it still doesn't open and I am installing skyrim again

There is no situation where you need to reinstall Skyrim. Just clean your game directory thoroughly - and use Steam to Validate.

12 hours ago, talha4518 said:

https://prnt.sc/sgrh1i=====>Mod page

https://prnt.sc/sgrhko=====> I downloaded this

Those screen shots do not answer the question.  We know you downloaded the mod (or at least we hope you did and are not asking about some other mod entirely) but whether you read the requirements and download all of those mods.

So, you have the Sexlab Framework installed and working? Aroused Redux?   If they are not present, installing this mod will make Skyrim crash just like you mentioned.  A "missing master" is a mod required to make another mod work.

11 hours ago, sudoshywolf said:

Your arousal might be high but I think it also factors in the time rate and other factors that SL Aroused uses.  I think the SLA mod MCM might display all of that on a status screen, I haven't had to look lately and do not recall.