On 12/3/2019 at 11:49 AM, xyzxyz said:

How do you use it for SLEN ranks?

5a7af9a7361c1e92cc60873052c62bc2-manip_people.png.d8c98ce248cc1aa93fcb9bbbd9e8cabd.png

If you are looking for an "immersive" method to level up relationship rank I only know this mod:

Give Gifts to anyone in Skyrim
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37495/

But will only reach 1st level "Friend" but that's somethnig right? Otherwise you have to improve relationship through SLEN

EDIT: you can try SL Kidnapped Redux 4.1.1 as well for "immersion" purpose. Everytime you rescue a NPC you will reach level 4 relationship rank (Lover). But only if you are ok with the rape situations

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, extorion said:

For some reason the threesome and orgy options are not available for use. Their settings are greyed out in the MCM. Any ideas? It does not appear to conflict with anything and I have no related errors in my logs.

I believe you need a  certain amount of relationship increases before they are available. For the orgy 25 comes to mind. Also I believe you need at least one npc at rank 4.

7 hours ago, extorion said:

For some reason the threesome and orgy options are not available for use. Their settings are greyed out in the MCM. Any ideas? It does not appear to conflict with anything and I have no related errors in my logs.

I think, since you're talking about the MCM, that you cannot enable or disable them based on the sex of the target like you can the others.  They will always be available.

They won't show up in dialog unless you have enough people around you with enough increases but I don't think that's what you're talking about.

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think, since you're talking about the MCM, that you cannot enable or disable them based on the sex of the target like you can the others.  They will always be available.

They won't show up in dialog unless you have enough people around you with enough increases but I don't think that's what you're talking about.

In the MCM they are checked but greyed out until you meet the increase requirements.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this mod and all of its features.  Too bad development stopped.

The mod works great for me for the first half of a playthough and then the relationship increases stop.  After I build up 30+ relationships (using 'Uniques' setting as recommended), further relationships will never progress.  It's like the mod has hit a limit, or one or more scripts are stuck.  There really needs to be a way to refresh the mod without losing progress.

This has happened on multiple playthroughs so it is consistent.  I'm about ready to just remove the mod on my next playthrough due to these issues.  Is there a known workaround or fix?  All my other sexlab mods are working normally and I am only running a select few.

On 1/28/2020 at 10:42 PM, SkyBarbie said:

I really like this mod and all of its features.  Too bad development stopped.

The mod works great for me for the first half of a playthough and then the relationship increases stop.  After I build up 30+ relationships (using 'Uniques' setting as recommended), further relationships will never progress.  It's like the mod has hit a limit, or one or more scripts are stuck.  There really needs to be a way to refresh the mod without losing progress.

This has happened on multiple playthroughs so it is consistent.  I'm about ready to just remove the mod on my next playthrough due to these issues.  Is there a known workaround or fix?  All my other sexlab mods are working normally and I am only running a select few.

1st off, it uses the built-in relationship rank skyrim has, so anyone already at 4/lover can't increase anymore, unless was lowered somehow.

2nd, if skyrim (at least oldrim, idk about SE) detects 100+ scripts running at the same time, it will assume something has gone wrong and kill the scripts (never cleanly, and end up making em stuck). So might wanna change it from uniques to off, though may require a new game anyway. Alternatively, get a faster CPU, so it can process the scripts much faster.

3rd the upper limit on relationship increases the player can get is master where it simply shows ">125".

That's all I can help, sorry if its too blunt.

EDIT: just thought of this, you can go in the MCM in the advanced and set both Relationship Increase Difficulty and Charm difficulty to novice, and PC ugliness penalty to 0, and uncheck the Use gender preference.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod, by far my favorite but I did find an incompatible (kinda) mod ..... It's called "All Run Away" and when a dragon shows up all non-combatants flee the area .....

Well the problem with that is if you trigger a 'dragon kill orgy" there is nothing but me (female) and 7 or 8 other guys  and all the women are gone .... Since all the guys are so horny it seems any warm hole will do .... well I think you get the picture ..... 

Simple solution is just delete "All Run Away" which wasn't all that special anyways and obviously not made with this in mind ...... LOL

• 1 month later...

Could somebody help me? I'm having a weird issue using this mod.

So to be brief I think this mod somehow messes up the relationship ranks for me. For example, I hired a follower with 500 gold and travelled with her for a while (had several sex as well), and when I dismiss her later she turned hostile. I found that the relationship rank in MCM page somehow became -4 (arch-nemesis) while I tried to figure out what caused this issue.  After I fixed it with console I asked Lydia to follow me. So we started out from 3 (Ally) to 4 (Lover) to eventually somehow -4 (arch-nemesis) again!

Can someone help me fix this? Btw I have another mod that messes with relationship ranks which is Defeat, but I never used the 'player as aggressor' feature on any follower.

On 2/9/2020 at 4:28 PM, longjohn119 said:

I love this mod, by far my favorite but I did find an incompatible (kinda) mod ..... It's called "All Run Away" and when a dragon shows up all non-combatants flee the area .....

Well the problem with that is if you trigger a 'dragon kill orgy" there is nothing but me (female) and 7 or 8 other guys  and all the women are gone .... Since all the guys are so horny it seems any warm hole will do .... well I think you get the picture ..... 

Simple solution is just delete "All Run Away" which wasn't all that special anyways and obviously not made with this in mind ...... LOL

Something else you could do is increase the delay time on the orgy to 30 or 45 seconds.  Let everyone calm down and get back into their routine.

I suppose the other option is getting a mod that increases the number of female guards so you're not stuck in a sausage fest.  Or use SLATE to change any MM animations you might have to MF only.

5 hours ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Could somebody help me? I'm having a weird issue using this mod.

So to be brief I think this mod somehow messes up the relationship ranks for me. For example, I hired a follower with 500 gold and travelled with her for a while (had several sex as well), and when I dismiss her later she turned hostile. I found that the relationship rank in MCM page somehow became -4 (arch-nemesis) while I tried to figure out what caused this issue.  After I fixed it with console I asked Lydia to follow me. So we started out from 3 (Ally) to 4 (Lover) to eventually somehow -4 (arch-nemesis) again!

Can someone help me fix this? Btw I have another mod that messes with relationship ranks which is Defeat, but I never used the 'player as aggressor' feature on any follower.

I don't think anyone has reported a similar problem so your issue is probably a result of another mod.

Do you have any follower mods? Something like EFF, AFT or etc?  Possibly dismissing your follower didn't just set them back to 3 or leave them at 4 (if you had an increase in relationship rank through SLEN) and it set it to -4 instead.

42 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I don't think anyone has reported a similar problem so your issue is probably a result of another mod.

Do you have any follower mods? Something like EFF, AFT or etc?  Possibly dismissing your follower didn't just set them back to 3 or leave them at 4 (if you had an increase in relationship rank through SLEN) and it set it to -4 instead.

+1

6 hours ago, RookieKing1890 said:

SLEN only ever increases relationship rank. I'll wager it's something else in your load order doing this

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Yes I'm using AFT. And actually I used getrelationshiprank command before the dismiss and the result came out weird like, I get 0 (Acquaintance) where I should get a 4, but at the same time the MCM page of SLEN shows the number is -4. 

5 hours ago, RookieKing1890 said:

So in this case I should probably put SLEN before AFT and Defeat?

I do not know if load order would matter in this case or not.  If it did, I would suspect a script file and not anything in the Esp. SLEN itself doesn't do anything with followers directly and treats them just like any NPC. 

You could ask in the AFT support threads, (over on Nexus I think?) if anyone using any other mod to change relationship ranks (I don't think which mod you're using would matter and not need to be mentioned) or you might see if anyone here is using AFT or iAFT with Defeat as you are.  I did use AFT once a while a back and I think I had SLEN installed at the time, but I do not recall any issues with it.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

You could ask in the AFT support threads, (over on Nexus I think?) if anyone using any other mod to change relationship ranks (I don't think which mod you're using would matter and not need to be mentioned) or you might see if anyone here is using AFT or iAFT with Defeat as you are.  I did use AFT once a while a back and I think I had SLEN installed at the time, but I do not recall any issues with it.

6 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I don't run AFT or Defeat so I can't really comment. Maybe someone else will have a better insight.

Okay I'll try to run more tests and ask around on Nexus. See if I can figure out anything. Thanks for the help guys!

10 hours ago, RookieKing1890 said:

So in this case I should probably put SLEN before AFT and Defeat?

I use iAFT and SLEN is loaded before iAFT. And it's working as proomised

Can't help with Defeat. I excluded that from my load orders in 2017 since it made only trouble

22 hours ago, worik said:

I use iAFT and SLEN is loaded before iAFT. And it's working as proomised

Can't help with Defeat. I excluded that from my load orders in 2017 since it made only trouble

Thanks man I think I found what caused the issue. It works fine now. 

If you don't mind me asking, what combat sex mod do you use, if you still use one of course. I'd like to try something different.

36 minutes ago, RookieKing1890 said:

Thanks man I think I found what caused the issue. It works fine now. 

If you don't mind me asking, what combat sex mod do you use, if you still use one of course. I'd like to try something different.

My LL mods ? :classic_smile:

I'm stuck on the Dibella's Champion quest trying to make the string for the bow, because something is resetting my relationships so that my PC can't have sex with a lover.  For example, recently she used the SLEN charm option to have sex with Inigo and got the message that Inigo was now a lover, but when I look in the MCM for recent partners he's still listed as an ally.  I'm not blaming this mod at all, I'm just wondering if this sounds familiar to anyone and if there's another mod that might be messing up relationship stats.  I can post my modlist if needed.