RaceMenu V3.2.5B

Expired6978

• 4 weeks later...

@Expired6978 from how I am reading what btn2k3 was saying about the X and A key was to pick a texture they mean with a xbox controller.

http://cdn.spyparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/xbox_360_controller-small.png

Well I think I might have figured out my problem with the head texture darkening. I was using the mod Children of the sky to add better ones to the game, but it seems to have screwed up the head textures. Whats worse about the head is the screenshot above is using the freckle texture from it so I am going to have to find something else because the default ones suck and it came out looking decent with them. I might still beable to use this one if I can figure out this tinting problem you said. but for now I will just work on the next problem

Been trying to solve random issues for the past few days with hand and feet textures being totally messed up and then that head problem happens so did not know who to ask.... The next problem I have to deal with is 2 inch big gaping holes in the body model I am trying to use around the neck and hips. for now I am using Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT to fix the body UV mesh which fixes the hands and feet. Problem is once I removed the children of the sky now I have funky looking kids running around... vanilla OUCH...

oh and the skin color in my image above I so did not realize but when I finally went outside in the sun with it I was burnt color lol .... never change the color of a character inside a prison....  It looked good by torch light just did not expect the sun to make me regret it...

i use this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48705/?on the nexus

for freckles

• 4 weeks later...

Face scars don't show up fully unless using Head Shape 0. It seems like the scars are clipping.

Does anyone else experience this? Is it a bug?

Screenshot comparison attached. Note the cheek area.

Bump. Can anyone confirm they experience the same thing? It seems like a rather serious issue if any Head Shape aside from 0 causes the facial scars to clip.

Edit: Update for anyone else trying to resolve this. You can use sculpt on the scar layer to align it with the morphed face mesh.

HOWEVER, if you remove the scar during some iteration, the sculpt on that also disappears, as removing the scar also removes the scar layer that was sculpted.

• 4 weeks later...

BodyGen seems to be working perfectly! What a great way to have unique looking woman in Skyrim, however the morphs are not saved on the actor. This means that everytime you load your game or enter the cell that the actor is in after leaving it, the actor will have completely new morphs. Currently I have my template.ini set up to apply a variety of morphs to an actor:

templates.ini

BodyGen=BreastsSH@-0.4:1.0, BreastsSSH@-0.4:1.0, Breasts@-2.0:0.0, BreastCleavage@-0.8:1.0, BreastGravity@-0.8:1.0, BreastFlatness@-0.8:0.8, BreastHeight@-0.8:0.8, BreastPerkiness@0.0:1.0, BreastsFantasy@-0.8:1.0, BreastsSmall@-0.8:0.8, BreastWidth@-0.4:0.4, DoubleMelon@-0.8:1.0, PushUp@-0.8:0.8, NippleAreola@-0.8:1.0, NippleDistance@-0.8:0.8, NippleDown@-0.8:0.8, NippleLength@-0.8:1.0, NipplePerkiness@-0.8:1.0, NippleSize@-0.8:1.0, NippleTip@-0.8:0.8, NippleUp@-0.8:0.8, AppleCheeks@-0.8:0.8, BigButt@-0.8:0.8, Butt@-0.8:0.8, ButtCrack@-0.8:1.0, ButtShape2@-1.0:1.0, ButtSmall@-0.8:0.8, ChubbyButt@-0.8:0.8, RoundAss@-0.8:0.8, Back@-0.8:0.8, Belly@-0.8:0.8, Bigbelly@-0.8:0.8, BigTorso@-0.8:0.8, ChubbyWaist@-0.8:0.8, Hipbone@-0.8:0.8, Hips@-0.8:0.8, TummyTuck@-0.8:0.8, Waist@-0.8:0.8, WideWaistLine@-0.8:0.8, Ankles@-0.8:0.8, CalfSize@-0.8:0.8, CalfSmooth@-0.8:0.8, ChubbyLegs@-0.8:0.8, KneeHeight@-0.8:0.8, Legs@-0.8:0.8, SlimThighs@-0.8:0.8, Thighs@-0.8:0.8, Arms@-0.8:0.8, ChubbyArms@-0.8:0.8, ShoulderSmooth@-0.8:0.8, ShoulderTweak@-0.8:0.8, ShoulderWidth@-0.8:0.8

This morphs each female NPC actor within these parameters.

The full list of female npcs is quite large in the morphs.ini so I will just list the format for one.

morphs.ini

Skyrim.esm|0001325C=BodyGen

Ok so basically when I enter the cell that has NPC_0001325C in it, she is given random morphs to make her look unique. If I leave the cell that she is in and re-enter that cell, she will be re-randomized and look completely different.

@expired6978

Is there a simple solution for this?

You can use the new feature to completely replace the HDT High Heels system, without needing any master plugins, scripts or spells.

This makes the game more stable and people without HDT HH won't CTD without it when using a mod that depends on it.

I've already messaged nsk13, asking to implement it for his armors.

You can use the new feature to completely replace the HDT High Heels system, without needing any master plugins, scripts or spells.

This makes the game more stable and people without HDT HH won't CTD without it when using a mod that depends on it.

Let me fast forward the comments nsk13 will recieve for using it:

"Do I really need NiOverride for your mod?"

"Is RaceMenu really necessary?"

"Why does my game crash with 1523 mods installed?"

"Can I use the mod without <insert a requirement here>?"

"Why is NiOverride a requirement when it is integrated in RaceMenu?"

"Why don't you do a HDT HH version?"

"Why NiOverride? HDT HH is better."

"How can I use it with Enhanced Character Edit."

"Is NiOverride compatible with CBBE?"

So done with my sarcasm for the day.

The thing is, even if you have neither NiOverride nor RaceMenu installed, it won't crash. :P

While HDT HH doesn't even let you reach the main menu if you don't have it installed.

The thing is, even if you have neither NiOverride nor RaceMenu installed, it won't crash. :P

While HDT HH doesn't even let you reach the main menu if you don't have it installed.

Let's the "why are my feet in the ground" -people who didn't installed skse, decide that.

If you want to use the BodyGen feature then yes. The Feature is now fixed and all randomized females keep their initial randomized shapes. This is an incredible way to add immersion to the game as every woman is genuinely unique. This makes selecting a wife in skyrim that much more difficult! 

Great! Including a feature similar to HDT HH system was very clever, I'll check it out!

It's meant to replace it in my opinion, I really dislike the implementation of HH using a polling thread, a master plugin, and a script to do something actually very simple (Though the implementation turned out complicated)

The system essentially just makes use of the existing NiOverride Transforms feature. You can equip things that translate, rotate, or scale any bone. It happens automatically, and nearly instantaneously.

I have a couple of quick questions about bodygen.

• First does it work with custom sliders and if so what are the requirements?
  • Second how does one reset a character with a bodygen morph applied?

Sure, but you need to make the custom sliders, same way you would make them in OS. If you can get a working slider in OS you can export it as a TRI, the name of the morph there is what the name of it will be here.

As for resetting you usually can't unless you re-enter RM and load another preset, or reset the sliders associated with it (Unless you uninstalled the mod that provided the sliders in the UI)

If it is no possible to load a preset via script - what's about a reserved preset name that is loaded automatically?

I still don't know why you're trying to do this. You can load presets from script, it's called LoadCharacter, you have to have saved the preset with SaveCharacter first otherwise it'll be missing the tint mask link.

It does set skin color, unless you're referring to face skin color, which is not skin color, that's a tint mask. In which case if you neglected the texture link it would be the wrong color.

During mod development I need to restart new games very frequently - therefore I added a quick start feature to my mod that restores the settings of the most common mods (Zaz, Sexlab etc.). And my mod is intent to be played from scratch everytime.

I want to do this with my character to bypass any user configuration and jump right into a quest - but Save/LoadCharacter doesn't restore it completely.

What I do is:

CharGen.SaveCharacter("Maria\\PlayerFace") after initial game start

And after that CharGen.LoadCharacter(Player, Player.GetRace(), "Maria\\PlayerFace") + Player.QueueNiNodeUpdate() for every following game start 

I have a couple of quick questions about bodygen.

• First does it work with custom sliders and if so what are the requirements?
  • Second how does one reset a character with a bodygen morph applied?

Sure, but you need to make the custom sliders, same way you would make them in OS. If you can get a working slider in OS you can export it as a TRI, the name of the morph there is what the name of it will be here.

As for resetting you usually can't unless you re-enter RM and load another preset, or reset the sliders associated with it (Unless you uninstalled the mod that provided the sliders in the UI)

So you can't just have bodygen apply a new random set of morphs to an npc after it has done so once?

Archived